International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley pushed herself off the bed, walking across the room without a second thought to her lack of clothing or the fact anyone looking in the room would see her. Alexis turned, leaning back against the glass with a grin that showed her appreciation of what she could see.

'No one's ever made me cum like that,' Alexis' blush was almost lost under the soft lighting, the confession surprising Haley, 'None of my boyfriends ever... Not even close and it's a little overwhelming.'

'What is?' Haley stroked the back of her fingers along Alexis' jaw, smiling when she shivered, 'How hard you came?'

'Yup,' Alexis tried, and failed, to keep herself from turning her head into Haley's hand, 'That and the fact the best cum I've ever had was from a stunningly beautiful woman.'

'Thank you,' Haley hummed as she felt Alexis' hand on her hip. She saw the confusion before her and waited, letting the thumb trace circles over her skin until Alexis found the words she wanted.

'I built it up into a scary thing,' Alexis's hand on Haley's hip was joined by her other fiddling with the tie of her robe, 'convinced myself that it would be horrible and that everyone would know and hate me for wanting to... Fuck a woman.'

'But now,' Alexis felt a throb of power when she shrugged the robe off her shoulders, Haley's eyes roaming over her body with an intensity that stoked the heat, 'now I know how wickedly hot it is and... I'm not scared. I'm probably still going to be shit at this, but I'm not scared to do it.'

'Do what?'

Alexis answered Haley with her lips, trying to put all of the hunger for her into the kiss and if the whimper the Brit made was an indication, she knew just what Alexis wanted to do. Pressing forward, Alexis hoped she was heading towards the bed as she gripped the back of Haley's neck.

The bed arrived unannounced, the embrace broken with giggles as they tumbled onto the duvet. The kiss was broken for barely a beat of their pounding hearts, Alexis lunging with a mewl and filling Haley's mouth with her tongue. One hand braced herself above the lithe woman, her other reaching down to grip Haley's leg and pull it up over her waist.

'Lex...' Haley panted when the need for air overtook the arousal, 'You sure?'

'Never been more sure,' Alexis mumbled against her lips, 'Do you want me to do it?'

'Fuck yes!' Haley moaned, 'But don't... Don't think because I munched your cunt that you have to munch mine. I'm not a bitch, you do to me what you feel comfortable doing.'

'And if that includes fisting your ass?' Haley's eyes exploded, her jaw dropping. Alexis dropped her forehead onto Haley's chin briefly, giggles shaking her body, 'You should see your face right now! I don't do anal on the first date, licking pussy definitely but anal is like the... Fifth date.'

'Bugger,' Haley teased, 'there I was hoping to have your fist in my arse.'

'How about I just eat your pussy tonight?' Alexis whispered hotly, 'Because I really want to eat your pussy.'

Haley's nails scraped against Alexis' s neck, her fingers slipping up into her hair, a moan vibrating between them when their lips touched. She let Alexis take control of the embrace and felt her core burst into an inferno at the growing confidence from the woman.

'Mmm,' Alexis pulled back, trapping Haley's bottom lip in her teeth, 'I like kissing you, could stay here all night kissing these lips...But...'

'But?' Haley gasped, Alexis trailing kisses along her jaw.

'There are other places I want my lips on,' Alexis rocked her hips forward, Haley's voice hitching as she groaned.

'Oh?' Haley feigned nonchalance, hoping the growing need wasn't obvious, 'Like where?'

'Here,' Alexis sucked on the dark skin before her, humming as she found a particularly sensitive patch, 'or maybe here...'

Alexis could feel the hammering of Haley's heartbeat under her lips, the speed showing her just how turned on she was. Cupping her hand over her left breast, Alexis trailed her lips towards Haley's right peak, her thumb circling her left nipple and pulling some downright erotic sounds from her mouth.

'Mmm... Lex, baby,' Haley's eyes were closed, her voice low and hot, 'do it... Suck my tit baby. Get those... Shit, God... Get those lips on my tit.'

'As you wish,' Alexis breathed, latching onto the hard nipple and sucking. She hadn't gone this far with Gemma during the failed threesome and Alexis almost instantly felt her pussy explode, a hint of mint scrub mixed in with something that she suspected was Haley's natural taste.

'Oooooh shiiiiit!' Haley screeched, Alexis humming as she traced her tongue around the hard peak, 'Fuck fuck fuck... Yes Lex... More... More baby!'

Trapping the nipple between her teeth, Alexis nearly came at the harsh growl of her name, her tongue soothing Haley's skin before she slowly kissed across to her other breast. She couldn't believe how wet feasting on Haley's breasts made her, her body on fire and screaming for more.

A whimper broke free, Haley instantly missing the heat from Alexis' mouth. The loss was forgotten when the lips she desperately wanted to kiss again were tentatively moving down her body.

'Yessss,' Haley hissed, spreading her legs as wide as she could, 'Please baby.'

'I've never ... done this before,' Alexis whispered nervously, diverting her lips up Haley's leg and away from the heavenly smell, 'I'm not sure I'll...'

'I don't care love,' Haley's eyes were closed in a blissful expression, 'So close, might explode before you eat me.'

'Wouldn't want that, would we?' Alexis changed direction, Haley gasping with anticipation as she zeroed in to her pussy. The Brit shuddered when she felt Alexis' scalding hot breath against her lips, 'Fuck, you smell good.'

'Aaah!' Haley screeched when she felt two fingers slide into her, 'Fuck me baby, fuck my pussy.'

'Fuck,' Alexis sighed, her eyes locked on her fingers. Watching Haley open to her was mesmerizing and the wet sounds that accompanied each push inside her left Alexis drooling from more than one pair of lips, 'So hot...'

She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she lowered her head. The fear that had overpowered her with Gemma reared it's head, but a whimper of pleasure from Haley killed it off and she couldn't hold back the moan, her fingers opening the older woman to her tongue.

'Yeeeessss!' Haley bucked against Alexis' face, the cautious swipe of her tongue sending sparks through her, 'Oooh fuck yes!'

Alexis felt as though her mouth was on fire as she licked every inch she could reach of Haley's pussy. The taste of the woman's arousal like nothing she'd experienced before and she needed to taste every drop. Pumping her fingers into Haley, Alexis surged forward and clamped her lips over her folds, sucking them between her lips with a lewd moan. The action was rewarded with a gush of juices and the screech of her name.

Haley didn't give a flying fuck that Alexis was blatantly clumsy with her actions, hearing the redhead's pleasure at sucking her sodden pussy dry was enough to rocket the Brit towards her limit. With one hand gripping the head of the hotel room bed, Haley reached down and threaded her fingers in the short red locks. She didn't hold back on her body's natural need to hump against the source of her coming orgasm.

'Look at you baby,' Haley tugged on Alexis' hair, snapping her glazed eyes open to her, 'Mmm... Look at you munching my pussy... God, you're fucking good at this... Fucking lick my wet pussy Lexis... Eat me and make me cum...'

'Mmmph!' Alexis groaned, her hips pressing into the bed behind her.

'Make me cum baby,' Haley begged, 'I need to cum, suck my fucking pussy and let me cover your beautiful face in my cum... OOH!'

Alexis hadn't meant to touch Haley's clit so soon, her tongue catching the bundle of nerves as she slurped but the moment she saw the response, she focused her attention on the nub. Flicking her tongue sent Haley crazy, the pleas and outright begging to make her cum echoing around the room.

Wrapping her lips around Haley's clit Alexis moaned as she sucked, the action crumbling Haley into dust. The harsh twitch of her body was the only warning Alexis had before her fingers were gripped in a vice and she felt the rush of juices against her chin. Haley stilled, eyes wide and unfocused, her body tightly coiled for barely a blink of an eye, her scream accompanying her release loud and wordless.

Unable to keep her mouth between Haley's bucking hips, Alexis lifted her head as the other woman fell silent, 'I take it I wasn't horrifically awful?'

'Meh,' Haley panted, unfocused eyes blinking slowly, 'I've had worse.'

'Just what a first time pussy eater wants to hear,' Alexis deadpanned, shivering at the obscene squelch that was her fingers slipping out of Haley's soaked entrance, 'thank you.'

'Fuck... Alexis,' Haley scrubbed a hand over her face, propping herself up on an elbow, 'For a first timer baby... That was fucking amazing. A little work and you... Mmmph!'

Alexis silenced Haley with a bruising kiss, the woman's own juices filling her senses. Falling back onto the bed, she felt Alexis shuffle up the bed to lay beside her.

'Not so scary is it?' Haley mumbled against Alexis' mouth.

'Guess I just needed the right woman,' Alexis broke the kiss, resting her forehead against Haley's, 'And I'm starting to think I might not be exactly straight either.'

'Oh,' Haley teased, a relief cooling the furnace at how easily the banter was between them, 'What makes you think that?'

'Hmm,' Alexis faked a frown, 'I think it was somewhere between your breasts and that delicious pussy that I realized how much more turned on I was than when I fucked guys. What are you doing to me woman?'

'Expanding your horizons,' Haley stroked the back of her fingers up Alexis' body, catching the hitch of her breath.

'And there I was thinking you were using me for my body,' Alexis smirked.

'Bah,' Haley scoffed, 'If I was after a hottie, I'd have fucked Kate...'

'Fuck you!' Alexis huffed.

'You just did,' Not giving Alexis a hint of warning, Haley pounced, her fingers dancing over the spot that she guessed was the younger woman's ticklish spot. A screech of laughter rang out, Alexis squirming to escape the fingers giving her a different kind of torture.

Trying to gain the upper hand, Alexis flailed her hands in search of Haley's sensitive area. Hearing a strangled snort, Alexis dove forward, throwing herself on top of Haley and targeting the skin under her breasts. The battle raged for a few minutes, the upper hand rotating between the women as they rolled across the bed.

Grabbing Alexis' wrists, Haley spun the redhead onto her back and straddled her thigh, 'Give up?'

'Nope,' Alexis struggled, her tongue poking out in defiance, 'Never give up, never surrender.'

Wiggling her hips, Haley watched Alexis's face morph from humor to heat in reaction to Haley pressing her pussy against Alexis'. 'How about now?'

'N-No... Ooh fuck,' Alexis moaned as Haley rocked her hips against her, 'Mmm yes... More... I give up!'

Haley pressed down hard, Alexis crying out under her, and released her wrists. Rising up, Haley braced a palm against Alexis' stomach as he other hand cupped her neck, Alexis turning her head to suck on her thumb, 'Thought so... You like that don't you?'

'Aaah!' Alexis gasped, Haley grinding down against her, 'Fuck... Fuck yes... Oh God that's... OOH!'

Alexis' fingers dug into Haley's hip and arm, her head falling back as she let the pleasure she was being given wash over her. Watching under her lashes, she watched Haley slowly drink in her sweat covered body before staring staring into her eyes.

'Make me cum,' Alexis begged, thrusting her hips up and reveling in the groan she forced out of the darker beauty, 'Mmm make me cum Haley... Shit... I need...'

'Cum Alexis,' Haley lowered her head closer to Alexis' and moaned breathily, 'Cream that twat for me, stop fighting it and let go.'

'Fuck me,' Alexis' eyes spat fire, her face scrunched in determination, 'Rub your hot wet pussy on me and make me fucking cum!'

'I'm gonna make you scream again baby,' Haley grinned when Alexis jerked her head to try and kiss her, 'Mmm not yet... Patience love.'

Fingers dug into her back, Alexis letting Haley see how badly she needed to cum as she pressed their bodies together. Nothing was said for a few minutes, the grunts and moans from each other joining the thumping of the bed on the wall.

'Haley!' Alexis sobbed, the intense need to cum overpowering. An audible crack sounded in her head and Alexis didn't even try to stop the wail that burst forth. Haley whimpered, pressing herself down onto Alexis' pulsing core.

'Let go baby,' Haley didn't think she'd seen anyone as beautiful as Alexis in that moment, her low cry signalling her own powerful orgasm, 'Cumming Lex, you're making me cum baby... Fuck... Sooo good!'

Her body spent, Haley collapsed on top of Alexis, both women panting harshly as they came down from the highs of what they'd just done. Neither spoke, Alexis' hand gliding over Haley's back, until the redhead gave a slightly rough giggle.

'Huh?' Haley lifted her head, wiping wet hair from her face, 'What's so funny?'

'Hmm,' Alexis' piercing eyes danced with mirth despite the exhaustion visibly creeping in, 'nope... Definitely not straight.'

'Always suspected you might be enticed over this side of the fence.' Haley groaned, her body aching as she rolled off Alexis and pulling the scrunched mess of bedding over the couple.

'I'm straddling it for sure. ,' Alexis yawned, snuggling into Haley's body with a sigh, ' Shit... All I can think of right now is how much I hate being so fucking tired or I'd be starting round... Whatever it is now with you. God, I want more...'

'Good,' Haley kissed Alexis' hair, 'So do I.'

'Mmm,' Alexis was fading fast, her mouth once again moving without her brain's permission, 'I want more, but I just want you Haley... Only you.'

If Alexis hadn't immediately started snoring gently, she'd have seen Haley freeze, eyes almost falling out her head at the second muttered admission from her.

The rocking of the bed woke Alexis, the morning sun streaming into the room. She must have made a sound, because she heard Haley chuckle.

'Morning crazy hair,' Alexis lifted her head and turned to find Haley leaning against the wall stark naked, 'Your dad called, he had no idea the whole time we were talking I had his daughter's arse in my hand or that I'd given her the best sex of her life last night while turning her to the dark side.'

'Hmm,' Alexis frowned, looking around the room, 'if this is the dark side, where are the cookies?'

The grin that split Haley's face disappeared as the woman pushed off the wall and stepped into the bathroom, 'I said you were still in a sleep coma and he told me to make sure you get some sleep and not to rush in today.'

Groaning at the delicious aching in her bones, Alexis heard the shower start. Her words last night replayed loudly in her head, cheeks darkening in embarrassment at how pathetic it must have sounded. The crush that had boiled in her stomach before last night was now a raging fire and Alexis knew that more had changed for her than just discovering the joy of fucking women.

A nugget of doubt took root, a suspicion that for the sensuous Brit, the night was just a one off. Fear that now she's had a literal tasting of Haley, that no one would be able to make her feel like this again.

Alexis wasn't the only one in the hotel room filled with doubt. Standing under the warm spray, Haley braced a hand against the tiled wall and groaned. She'd let herself peek behind the curtain and now it was taking everything in her to not dive headfirst. This wasn't the first time Haley had fallen for a straight girl and opened her eyes to women and the heartache of the eventual breakdown in the scalding hot but short lived relationship still hurt.

Truth be told, Haley had already taken a shower before Alexis had opened her eyes, but the fear that in the light of a new day, Alexis would have a different opinion of last nights amazing experiences had her fleeing to hide under the water.

Sighing, Haley missed the squeak of the shower door. A soft kiss to her shoulder made her jump, spinning around to find a nervously grinning Alexis mere inches from her.

'Boo,' Alexis bounced on her feet, 'Is everything okay?'

'Yeah,' Haley knew her answer didn't hold the conviction to convince the younger woman that she was alright, 'I'm just thinking, that's all.'

'So was I,' Alexis shrugged, the warm water cascading over her, 'Last night was intense.'

'Oh,' Haley's head dropped, her hand scratching her neck.

The awkwardness of the situation was glaring and it made the two women doubt themselves harder. A heavy sigh from the redhead brought Haley's head back up to find her eyes glistening.

'Hey... What's wrong?'

'This is it isn't it?' Alexis braced herself for the reply, 'The moment where you say it was just a night of fun or something because... I don't want it to be. I like you and last night was amazing. God... I've wanted to fuck you for ages but I was too scared to because I thought you might think I was only fucking you because I wanted to scratch it off my bucket list or something.'

'Last night wasn't that for me,' Alexis gave a watery scoff, embarrassment flooding her, 'it was me having insanely awesome sex with a funny, snarky, clever, sexy woman and if this is it, then I might just implode because I know what it's like to feel you cum and I want more. You... MMPH!'

The screen door shuddered violently, Alexis' back slamming into it as Haley kissed her with an urgency that ripped the breath from her lungs. A hungry moan sounded, neither sure who had made it, as they kissed. Alexis dug her fingers into Haley's hip, pulling her closer while her free hand covered a breast.

'Good,' Haley ran her thumb along Alexis' slit, a needy gasp quickly following, 'Because I'm not letting you go anywhere.'

'Thank Fuuuck!' Alexis moaned as Haley stroked her thumb over her clit, fingers sinking between her folds, 'Yeeeesssss!'

'You are so beautiful,' the words were spaced out between Haley kissing up Alexis' neck, her fingers moving against her. With her hand still pressing into Haley's hip, Alexis hooked her leg around the woman's firm ass. She could only moan and hump Haley's fingers, letting the pleasure soak into every pore.

'Please...,' Alexis whimpered, Haley nipping her teeth on her ear, 'Don't stop.'

'I won't,' Haley slipped a third finger into the shattering woman, nothing more said between them as Alexis fell apart with a whimpered moan. Her breasts jiggled with each gulp of breath, blue eyes searing into Haley's watching the woman suck her release from her fingers.

'Mmm,' Alexis melted into the slow kiss Haley laid on her, 'I could get used to this.'

Haley hummed in reply, kissing Alexis more important than anything at that moment. She could feel the younger woman's growing confidence, Alexis running her tongue over Haley's teeth in a silent request for entry.

The precise moment Alexis made up her mind to sink to her knees and lick Haley's pussy, the shrill tone of a cell phone blared from the other room.

'Leave it,' Alexis grumbled, 'Leave it and let me fuck you with my tongue.'

'Don't fucking tease me baby,' Haley shuddered as Alexis sucked at the wet skin of her neck, the ringing ending abruptly.

'See,' Alexis dropped to her knees and kissed the skin tantalizingly close to Haley's pussy, 'Not important... FUCK!'

'That's your dad's tone,' Haley glowered, reluctantly stepping away from Alexis and wrapping a towel around her, 'Give me two minutes and I will let you tonguefuck me for as long as you want.'

Alexis watched Haley leave the room and clambered to her feet, kicking at the screen door in frustration. Poking her head out the bathroom door, she groaned at the devastated look Haley gave her.