International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Right now?' her voice was tight, her eyes blazing with the heat Alexis had lost herself in a few hours earlier. A dirty idea struck her, her hand covering her giggle.

When Haley turned away for a moment, Alexis hurried out the bathroom and sat her dripping wet ass on the chair that came with the room. Spreading her legs wide, she plunged two fingers into her pussy and gripped her breast in her other hand.

'Yeah, we'll be right th...' Haley turned, Alexis licking her lips and rocking her hips into her hand. Winking, Alexis suppressed laughter at the twitch of Haley's left eyes.

'Huh?' The darker skinned beauty jumped, 'Yeah, I'm here. Your daughter was just being annoying... Yeah... I'm going to punish her for it later.'

Alexis shuddered, the promise tingling across her.

'We'll meet you there,' Haley snapped the phone shut and threw it on the bed. Marching across the room, she leant over Alexis and growled, 'there will be revenge for that missy, hot, wet revenge.'

'Promise?' Alexis huskily whispered.

'Get dressed before I lose the fingernail grip I have on my control and fuck you right here on that chair,' Haley forced herself to walk away from Alexis. They dressed in silence away from each other, neither trusting themselves to talk or get too close until the vibrations throbbing in them relaxed.

'No way,' Alexis blushed heavily when the taxi Haley caught outside the hotel came with a familiar face.

'Oh my,' the cabbie from the night before smirked, 'Looks like someone had a better night than I did. Do I need to remind you two about letting me drive safely today?'

'We learned our lesson,' Haley winked at Alexis, 'You're safe mate.'

Standing outside the PI office entrance a short time later, Haley turned to Alexis and stroked her thumb over her cheek, pressing a quick kiss to her lips, 'You ready for this?'

'Nope,' Alexis shrugged, opening the door and entering the office.

'There you are,' Kate Beckett smiled widely, her arms opening for the customary morning hug from her stepdaughter, 'About time. Your dad was just starting to bug me about sending out an APB on you both.'

'Sorry,' Alexis squeezed Kate, 'I'll go and calm him down.'

'Oh,' Kate stopped Alexis, 'Can you remind him about the fifty dollars he owes me? I know he'll forget.'

'Okay...?' Alexis frowned, glancing at Haley before heading towards the sound of Rick's voice in the main office.

Haley turned to go to her desk, but was stopped by Kate's hand gripping her wrist. Whipping her head round in shock at the out of character action, she gulped when she saw the steely glint in the woman's eyes.

'You hurt her and there will be no where safe for you from me or the rest of the people that love that girl,' Kate quietly spoke, her voice firm and dangerous, 'do you understand me?'

'Completely,' Haley nodded quickly, Kate's demeanor shifting instantly to a wide grin and Brit found herself being hugged tightly by Kate, 'Okay...'

'I'm happy for you two and it's about time...' Whatever Kate was about to say next was lost as Alexis' loud shout echoed out the main office.

'YOU BET ON ME AND HALEY???'

'Danger Will Robinson!' Kate muttered, turning tail and sprinting from the office, a furious Alexis marching into the room to find Haley laughing loudly against her desk.