All Comments on 'Into His Arms Ch. 03'

by minnie689

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Alik is an ass

You wanted to know what we think so here you go. He's an overbearing, overconfident, egotistical asshole, based on what you've shown us here. He has utter and blatant disregard for not only the feelings of his mate, but also for her safety. He cares about nothing but the raging hardon in his pants.

Between that and the uncountable mistakes in this chapter and the previous ones, I don't know that I will continue brownie reading. You need an editor who is not "your friend" badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why???

Rhyon is her mate!!! This can't be happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree, the Alpha is an ass

Alik is a total idiot, he seems more like a spoiled brat than someone who should be in any kind of authority. I believe that the "brother" should be her mate. Even she thinks so. If I were her, by this Aalpha saying he would tie her up, and us use her that way, keep her locked up, would make me NEVER to be with him, no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Noooo

Noooo... poor Ryon! pleaase don't let Ryon's heart be broken. There better be a very good explanation for this... Anyways I'm loving your storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
have to agree with the rest - thumbs down :(

Unfortunately you chose to make Alik into the stereotypical disliked story wolf.

Uncaring and controlled by urges, willing to rape because he know more, willing to kill pack member disregard other because he is stronger.

Frankly if he would become impotent after she reject him would not be enough punishment.

DO NO go and make him win / her think he is Mr McDreamy and all!

Wolftight21Wolftight21almost 8 years ago
Interesting.

Very interesting. Mr. Alpha needs to have someone he respects tell him that it is possible for her to have 2 mates, it's just rare. If that happens then things will become very i interesting indeed. Oo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like Alik

I feel like i'm the only one who likes him but i don't care i like him! I hope she only has one mate though i don't want her to have two. i like the story ad the writing style so far and hope you keep it up. TEAM ALIK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Alik

I don't know what everyone's problem is I like Alik and I honestly found the brother to be a bit boring. I'm not too crazy on the two mates thing though so I hope that's not where this is heading, but still keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 Stars

Good chapter. Glad to finally meet the allusive alpha, he did not disappoint. I hope he's her mate because i'm not a fan of incest (even if their not actually related). keep it up can't wait for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like where this is going

Keep it up! This new direction is really intriguing and has LOTS of yummy possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmm are you sure you have the right Site?

This seems more suited to Wattpad than Lit. It's not a bad story line but the two mate thing is a bit juvenile. This seems more like an adolescent farce than a serious attempt at writing. I'm still waiting for it to leave the high school bullshit behind. Make the characters adults not some bullshit older versions of teenagers.

Wolf_Man_1962

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like Alik to...

and I like the story as well. The characters dialogue does seem a bit juvenile sometimes, though. I'm afraid I have to agree about that. I still really like it, though, and I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep going

Don't listen to them I think the story is going great so far. I'm interested in seeing where it leads. I'm interested in seeing where the two mate story line goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love it!!!

#teamTwoMates!!! Alik can be the aggressive lover,ryon the gentle lover! Alik is the mate by lycan,ryon the mate by love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes please

Finally a proper Alpha not a push over. He's what picked up this chapter for me. I bet she's not even human hence 2 mates oooohhh I'm excited

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeeees

I love that the alphas a sadistic twist I hope she is happy with both

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Never thought of 2 wolves....

It's seems apparent that she has a deep pull to Alik but I would to see if the mating pull has anything to do with interpretation. Can't wait for the next chapter. Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars.!!

I love the idea of two mates!! Alike is so primal,so alpha!!! Where was he when the funerals were going on!?!?!? I sooooo want to know!!! But ryon is cool too!!! He is sweet and loving!!! I want her to be happy with both!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love this so much please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I need more

Pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my first ever comment on lit

hi, like the title says this is my first comment ever on here, i feel like i need to tell you how much i like this story, it's great!! yes there are a few grammatical errors but we're human, not machines! well.. except maybe Hazel.. she's not human, is she? ;) or isn't she!! gahhhh! ;p i'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter, to find out if all the many hints in this one will be addressed!!! ;) like i said, really enjoying this story. hope your vacation is going great! bye :)

bbw_princess_22

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

I sense a 3-way scratching up the wallpaper to be set free to do some damage! Oooooh...wonder what she is to warrant 2 doggies to do the doting-thing. At least she won't have to worry too much about stretch marks - the alpha-puppy seems quite adamant to give birth all over the place - what a drama-queen! She should tranquilize his kibbels.

Shot for story...it's a lot of fun.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2almost 8 years ago
Mating with Alik

Alik and Hazel should be mates. There is chemistry there. Ryon deserves someone but not banshee named Lysette person...

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2almost 8 years ago
More Alik ...

I hope Alik is Hazel's true mate. Ryon need a mate just not banshee sounding Lysett, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Less Alik

Can't see what some see in this guy . A pretty poor excuse of an Alpha . Can't be bothered to acknowledge the death of a high ranking member of his pack , when he decides to show up at wake he attacks their daughter who is in morning & tries to take her against her will(rape) just because" he" feels the mating pull , & then nearly beats to death the son when he tries to defend her .He then hurts her seriously because he can't control himself . He's not a teenager with his first crush he's suppose to be an adult an Alpha.

I know each story has a slightly different take on the mythology but to have an Alpha with so little control over himself & such little respect for his pack members is not a good thing . Also is most stories I've read the mate can fight or deny the mating pull especially when they are human (if that what hazel is :-) ) I hope this works out in favor of Ryon & Hazel even if they have to run away .

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28almost 8 years ago
Three some

There should definitely be a three some..why not give her both mates instead of making her choose..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another 5-STARS chapter.

You really need to reveal more of Hazel's parents history, who the father was and especially who the mother was as she appeared to be known by Ryon's parents. What is the significant of the necklace the mother left with Hazel. Since you killed the parents off we will never know what was in the note. Also what was it about her sense that needed to be hidden from the pack. You brought all these up in the 1st chapter but haven't answered them yet. I do not know about other readers but the answer to these questions would help me to understand why Hazel was left where she was and I don't think it was by chance.EECD

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 7 years ago
New Chapter.

Chop chop.

minnie689minnie689over 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Hi everyone sorry for the delay :( I was only planning to take a week off for my birthday but ended up in a really bad car accident and wasn't able to write for a while. It was very frustrating not being able to type and write and answer your encouraging emails, and do small everyday things ;). But I am back writing! Albeit slowly. I will be looking for a new editor here on the site so look for the new chapter here in the next week or so depending on if I can find one!

Thanks for your patience!

~M~

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 7 years ago
Yippee!!

I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but VERY pleased to hear that you will be continuing this story after all. I am intrigued. I have been dying to know what was in the letter that was burned and the relevance of the necklace secreted away in a safety deposit box with its key hidden in another one. What scent does she have that needs disguising and what changes need to be kept repressed? I can't wait to find out WHAT she is! I need to know more about the mysterious human that isn't human!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Characterization of Alik

Your characterization of Alik... is troubling. Are we supposed to not like him? So far, I haven't seen any reason why we would or why Hazel would for that matter. I've always read stories where the male wolves did anything in their power to keep their mates feeling safe, happy and cherished. Except for the abusive wolves who intentionally inflicted pain. Right now, Alik seems to have more in common with them. He doesn't exhibit ANY of the good qualities this genre typically shows. Hopefully, that'll change or clearly we'll all want her to be with Ryon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To borrow Dean's (from Supernatural) favorite word,

Alik is a douchebag. How can he be an Alpha, yet so out of control? No one, not even an Alpha, can be that disrespectful - going to a wake, rampaging through the house, terrifying his mate, almost killing her brother. That's a perfect recipe for making Hazel hate Alik forever. And Hazel is right - Alik could have taken the time to offer his condolences, considering how much her parents supported him

ColddesireColddesireover 7 years ago
The

Well that was some unexpected turn of events. Alik is a bit scary and he will be causing havoc that is for sure.

sexydiva73sexydiva73almost 6 years ago
Alpha is an Ass

Do not like the Alpha at all. I really hope the story goes differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funeral Reception/Alpha brings chaos!

I like this story but the Alpha hasn’t even apologized for attacking her & her brother & their own reception for the funeral of their recently deseased parents! Werewolf or not you are supposed to show some respect to the family members who are grieving & it was their house! Why did he go all attack mode? He didn’t even say I’m sorry for your loss to the family. He just attacked them both like a crazed animal. Not acceptable behavior at all! Mate or not I would be so angry & upset! Does he not realize he almost killed her only remaining family? Why was the house so tense before he even met her? I wonder if her brother found the box... but the letter is destroyed so how will she discover her gifts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

ALIK IS A JACKASS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alik certainly doesn't seem to be worthy of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous