All Comments on 'Into the Deep Pt. 01'

by one2many

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
A decent story so far

It's not a bad start, but it was mostly a description of a couple of sex scenes. I think you needed to give us a little more information about this couple, or move the story forward in some way. As it is, I'm not sure I'll be motivated to read the next chapter.

I've written this before, and I'll write it again: if you write a multi-chapter story, you have to end each chapter with a hook. Otherwise, you lose a lot of readers. I'm not feeling the hook on this chapter.

one2manyone2manyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Swingerjoe, thanks for your thoughts. I see what you are talking about and will try to bring the couple forward in the next chapter, hopefully soon. Comments always welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Prim and proper wife begins lusty journey into slutdom.

and why in hell, has a couple who is still in love after 10 years, even with kids, to go on the path of fucking up their marriage ? so you can write a story about kids with divorced parents ? can't get your idea of something erotic coming out of that with a title that speaks so clear.

if either one of them or both would be unhappy ok, but under these circumstances, why ?????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You really want to try to make this old plot into something original? But maybe not.

Spouses who carry their sexual fantasies into the real world, and then have all sorts of unintended ramifications, is a really old and worn plot. It is a much higher challenge then most writers appreciate, or master. And when the reality brings out ugly character traits in the spouses, it becomes a very depressing and uninteresting story. Wife becoming a whore is sad, not erotic. Husband giving wife to other men, embracing the humiliation and degradation, is sad, not erotic. Spouses with children degenerating into this lifestyle is sick, physically and mentally. And reading about the sex activity of the mentally ill is not erotic nor entertaining. OK, it is entertaining for some sick fucks, the kind that masturbate to stories about children getting raped.

Read some of the more highly rated stories in the LW category and see how yours compares in terms of character appeal, human integrity, and behaviors that reflect true love and respect. Loving respectful sex is beautiful, arousing, and wonderful to read about. Displaying human sexuality as the behavior of beasts is sad and disgusting. So what kind of dish are you going to serve us?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
degrading degrading degrading to you dear anony!!!!

YET YOU READ ALL OF THESE STORIES! You're a piece of shit and you know it and yet you bitch at a writer who is trying to entertain the rest of us. So for that I gave a 5 and say eat shit and die annony you turd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was a hot story but do not turn into a chucky one

With kids and a loving husband , do not go to a third party or there marriage will be over. And your story will suck then. It never works out if. You bring another into this marriage. Why would you ,you'll turn off normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: degrading degrading degrading to you dear anony!!!!

Ya know, that may be, but all you did was bitch and moan about others instead of simply commmenting on the story, which makes you a far bigger turd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pay no attention to the naysayers

There are many readers here who like the sharing/hotwife stories. Unfortunately this site has left this Loving Wives category to encompass both those stories and the revenge type which severly punishes any spouse who has sex with anyone outside the marriage, whether approved by the other spouse or not. Since the haters are intolerant of the first type you will receive many comments which excoriate your story. Do what you like with this story line. If you bring another man into it there will be many readers here, like me, who will like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Story was good and would like it to continue with fantasy between a happily married couple exploring each other and doing new things to please each other. When in love you find all new things to do to keep the spice in your sex life. The very familiar wife fucking another guy doing all things that she never did with her husband is done over and over again. Why not just with your own husband or wife, that's the way it should be when you exchange vows. Why marry if your not gonna stay faithful, you could remain single and fuck everyone you want . I'm likeing that some new stories about the husband and wife enjoying each other , keep this one on track , why end a marriage or make the guy a wimp that needs others to satisfy his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What is the Deep they will go into?

That will be the ultimate question here. What path you take will decide your audience and the reactions of fans and non-fans. Since you have set up a couple that appears solid and actually loving, I would like to see them push boundaries only between themselves. Stories that set up a loving situation then spiral into all things hateful and degrading usually anger a large portion of the readers, myself included. Hot sex with nice people has an audience.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

If this tale degrades into fantasy turns live, there's trouble brewing for this family. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
she hasn't decided yet how far this fantasy will go

but she likes the look of the slut staring back at her in the mirror. Two guesses where this is going? I won't score it yet, but count on it, most of you won't like where it's going, except for the likes of bonnietaylor who post anonymously bitching and calling anons names again. Isn't that right bonnie dear? I really think you must have lesbian tendencies bonnie, got that feeling about big women that complain too much about men. Is that why you're always angry? Isn't this fun dear?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
For now just a fantasy...

For now just a fantasy...But I don't believe it to stay like this...Let's see where the writer takes the story...3* for now

crickettecricketteabout 9 years ago
well written

I enjoyed and hope to see more.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Lead up

Good lead up to other things. The mirror is a nice touch.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
How deep

Will they go into destroying a marriage?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Waiting

Kept waiting for the other man, who didn't show. God story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Now who said that monogamous sex is boring is a stupid cuck. Just a little imagination brings hot passion between the hubby and wife without any additional strange dick. Nice one one2many.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous