All Comments on 'Into the Deep Pt. 02'

by one2many

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good sex equals better marriage

my wife and I had been married twenty years, five kids and a great sex life. She loved to play as much as I did. What we had would make a good story here but then one day she had some medical problems at age 44 and within a week had a cardiac arrest thanks to some Caribbean university trained "doctor" giving her two drugs to slow her heart rate. She was dead for 18 minutes before they brought her back to "life". What I got to take home after 7 weeks in intensive care was a wife that was now 8 years old. I guess the point I'm trying to make is enjoy your mate and treasure them because you never know what the future will bring.

I enjoy reading stories that aresomething other than a lot of cheating and revenge. I wish Literoyica had a section for Loving Couples stories.

c

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that's a divorce in the making

Given their lack of dialogue, given the fact that he made it clear that he didn't want to play that way and given the fact that she obviously planned it all out, she's about to get a divorce. Because if your spouse can't or won't talk to you and does things you're not happy with then you can't trust them. After he rested I think he gets dressed, throws some things in a bag and leaves. Time to see the attorney, file the papers and get as far away from the manipulative bitch as he can. Poorly written story, unimaginative and lacked anything that was interesting or entertaining unless you consider betrayal funny. No stars.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
A Loving Couples hub would be a great thing...

...and i would wager that with an appropriate venue authors would be lining up to submit work. Readers like myself and countless others would not have to wade through the current crop of cuck and humiliation stories or deal with the anger that comes with reading about deceit and betrayal (from either partner). Erotica should not be limited betrayal and fetish. Thanks for that idea.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Much better than part 1...

This was much better than part 1, because was very funny and make me laugh...very good what the wife did, trying first the devices in him...3*

Gomez333Gomez333about 9 years ago
Uncomfortable

Like an earlier anon I ended up feeling uncomfortable at the end of this. The wife appears to have acted without the husbands consent, whereas when he purchased the items the author made it clear that he only intended to use them if she was comfortable. It looks like the end game is to add another man to the mix - to be honest I wouldn't trust her!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Goose and Gander

Gee ... they're going to divorce because Hubby gets to be FIRST to try the new toys HE purchased. AND he never mentioned to Sweetie that they were for Sweetie ONLY! AND Sweetie offered him an out, but Hubby chose to NOT exercise it!

Final 'AND' - is that they both seem to be good with this outcome! Sweetie is looking forward to 'her turn', as is Hubby! BESIDES which ... they are NOT going to get a divorce because this is FICTION! And, it is humorous! No vibrators were injured in the writing of this story! Chill out!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You treated the subject pretty clearly.....

....some of the descriptive language could have been a little more....descriptive.

No issues with the technical fade of the thing...at least one worth mentioning.

The story, however is one of the more "repeated" stories here.

In your effort to show a surprise, you put hubby in the position of finding his wife a woman not to be trusted. Now he didn't tell her he was buying toys for her exclusively, or for that matter, that he was going to buy them at all. But at least he had the respect for her to offer at least the common courtesy of showing her what he'd bought.

Now, he gets to ask himself what else has she done or might she be willing to do without offering him that same modest respect and courtesy? He get's to ponder the very foundations of their relationship.....and to question if he really knows the woman he married. Tricking and hurting your spouse in an intimate setting feels like betrayal...and she's got some fixing to do to stay with him, if it isn't already too late.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
which part of this is the LOVING part? cause I dont see any

There are SERIOUS problem with this story. at the end of chapt 1 the wife decides she wants to be more slutty with her husband. Ok great.

How does she go from that to one where she decides to tie him up against his will?

at one point she says that she is worried that he might have a heart attack and she would be left tired / trapped to the bed. So CLEARLY she has some concerns about tied up .

But dont worry folks this is a LW story so there are No concerns about reality

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

Turn around is fair play. Thanks for sharing.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
All's fair

Nice turnabout. We have a burgeoning domanitrix in training.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Kinky

Getting a.little kinky, but still just two people together.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Oh boy.

I don't like the vibe emanating from Kate. I absolutely would have freaked out if my wife did what Kate did. Nope this chapter wasn't erotic for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous