Into the Deep Pt. 03

Story Info
Payback can be hell, or it can be heaven.
4.8k words
4.23
25.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
one2many
one2many
108 Followers

Many thanks to Todger for editing this story. I love to hear from readers. All comments are appreciated. If you want me to hear back from me, just let me know. Please vote if you like the story.

*****

Kate snuggled deeper into the nook of Sam's protective embrace and slowly opened one sleepy eye, focused, and scanned her whereabouts. They were in their bedroom in their bed but the bed was littered with various sex toys scattered on top of the covers. Kate smiled as she recalled their tryst and her playful deception of Sam.

Just then Sam shifted and his breathing pattern telegraphed that he was wakening. Kate's smile turned pensive as she recalled Sam's promise to use each and every one of their newly purchased sex toys on her. She had in fact already agreed to her upcoming debauchery and was now having second thoughts. This was new territory for both of them.

Before Kate could devise an escape route, Sam's beefy arm surrounded her tiny frame and pulled her in close. He whispered, "I hope you're not thinking of escaping now, little girl, because you are in for it!" She could feel the touch of his soft lips on her ear curl into a devilish smile.

Kate replied, "Not thinking of escaping, but I think we should reconsider and not go overboard and use all the new toys at one time. Maybe we should ease into this."

"Not a chance in hell. I'm in charge now. The only thing easing in, will be this ginormous butt plug in your ass and my cock in your sweet pussy!" Sam growled in his best pirate voice. "Now go freshen up, refill our wine and get back here pronto."

Kate hopped out of bed, fake curtsied, shook her beautiful ass cheeks while walking away and smirked, "Yes, your majesty." She added a much overdone hip sway to her retreat that was eye candy to the overly randy Sam.

When Kate left the room Sam gathered, cleaned, and inventoried the toy stash. He picked up the vibrator silver bullet and turned it on low to test it. The small silver egg shape started humming in his hand. He slid the control to medium and the toy immediately increased speed dramatically and started rolling around in his hand. When he turned it on high it took both hands to contain it because it was about to jump out of his grasp. He was amazed at the power of the small toy and turned it back down. He wondered what kind of blissful havoc it would wreak in Kate's pussy.

He put everything withing easy reach and planned out his seduction attack. He truly wanted this to be an enjoyable and memorable experience for Kate. He was determined to rock her sex world like it had never been rocked before. Doors would be opened tonight that had never been opened before.

Kate returned, still naked, with two refreshed glasses of wine. Her hair was a sexy mess from their earlier fucking and she looked like a beautiful lusty wench to Sam. Her newly shaved pussy looked as if it had been ravaged and still gleamed with her wetness and her nipples poked out as if beckoning him.

Sam patted the bed beside him and they both took a sip of their wine. Sam gently caressed Kate's knee with his warm hand and lightly stroked her from knee to inside thigh, up her thigh and back down to knee. Kate turned to Sam and kissed him softly but warmly on the lips, saying, "Be gentle."

Sam didn't answer her with words, but his kisses turned from soft to demanding and his tongue parted her lips and forced its way between her teeth to duel with her own searching tongue. Sam's hand stroked further up her thigh and Kate turned her body toward him to better accommodate his caress. Sam placed his wine glass on the bedside table and took Kate's glass to join his.

Now with both hands free, Sam pulled Kate into a tight hug, crushing her rock hard nipples into his chest. He could feel the firmness of her nipples against his skin and the softness of her breasts was a delightful contrast. His hand traveled down her back, over her hip, and slowly over her ass, assessing and appreciating every inch of her. His other hand began a new trip from her knee up her thigh. They both knew his hand was not stopping this time. He slowly caressed up her thigh, onto her tummy, completely missing her needy pussy. This caused a sigh of frustration to escape from Kate and she pushed her hips up, trying to make better contact with his hand. Contact she now desired with a burning fury.

Twice he circled her tummy, dipping further south each time, coming closer to but not touching her molten center. Twice more she humped her hips toward his hand and twice more she was disappointed in her failure to make contact. His searching hand finally came to rest on the top of her mons just millimeters from the apex of her slick lips, where her once lush growth of pubes resided. And he stopped.

Kate slid her hands up Sam's back to the nape of his neck and grabbed his hair in her fist, pulling him harder into her kiss. "No," she cooed. "No?" he cooed back and started to remove his hand. "No, don't stop now!" she breathed into his mouth through their still entwined lips and held his hand in place.

She again thrust her hips upward trying to make contact with his hand. Only this time it was more an act of desperation. There was no semblance of romance at this point. Kate was trying to do a bump and grind on his hand, but was only bumping air.

Sam reluctantly broke free from her lips and began kissing a trail down Kate's neck to her chest. Her scent was intoxicating mix, somewhere between warm perfume and pure woman. His destination was her hard nipples but he was going to take his time and enjoy the trip getting there. He kissed the top of her right breast and trailed a wet path with his tongue around her areola. Once, twice, three times around, in no hurry.

His free hand cupped under her breast and he gently captured her hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He applied firm, but not squeezing pressure to her nub. The nipple clamps would do their job later. Now he was only preparing her for the clamps.

He released her nipple and softly stroked his thumb over the stretched out point, eliciting a moan from Kate, and then recaptured it between his fingers. Sam cupped her entire breast in his hand and raised her distended nipple to his lips. He encircled the swollen nubbin with his lips while sucking gently. His hand quietly reached down to pick up the chain of the devilish nipple clamps.

The slight jangling of the small chain was heard by Kate and she involuntarily stiffened, knowing her impending destiny was at hand. Kate encircled Sam's head and tried to hold his lips to her nipple so he couldn't apply the clamp. He was having none of that. Sam eased away from her and opened the clamp with his fingers and he raised it to her nipple.

Kate could have watched it claim her sensitive flesh but instead closed her eyes and let her head loll back, not wanting to be a witness to what she had agreed. The steel jaws of the clamp slowly bit down on her pouty nubbin and Kate sucked in her breath. When the clamp was firmly in place, Sam glanced at Kate and saw her face scrunched up in determination.

"OK babe?" Sam whispered. Kate nodded in the affirmative, not trusting her voice to answer. "One down, one to go," her whispered again as he bent down to prepare her other nipple for the assault. "Let me know if I need to stop," he again whispered and again she nodded her affirmative answer, giving him permission to proceed.

Sam finally let his hand slip down from her mons to her now soaked upper lips. His intention was to provide a diversion from the clamps. He traced her outer pussy lips with one finger, lightly gathering and redistributing her wetness entirely around her pussy. The amount of that wetness surprised him in a good way. Sam let the jaws of the other clamp close and it bit just as hard as the first but the action was expected this time so the flood of sensations not as severe.

Kate let out a rush of breath thinking the worst part was over. That was when the fiery pain in her delicate nubbins began. She could feel her heartbeat in her captured nipples! Unexplainable her nipples were trying to grow but were held in check by the steel jaws of the clamps, a battle of emotions were taking place within her. Somewhere between pain and pleasure.

Sam's soothing fingers pleasuring her pussy were welcome but were not enough. Kate pushed up her hips and reached down to pull his hand more firmly into her needy center. Sam then encircled her hand with one of the handcuffs and snicked it into place, trapping her hand and stopping her effort for contact.

"Not yet," he murmured as he threaded the other cuff and connecting chain around the steel rod of the headboard and back to Kate's free hand, trapping her as his captive. Again she tried to reach for his hand and was immediately and firmly stopped short. A sigh of frustration passed her lips and that brought a smile of satisfaction from Sam.

With Kate bound, hands above head, to the bed Sam was free to explore her body as he wished. Sam scooted up between Kate's legs, splaying them as he went. With her legs over his thighs and his hard cock resting between, but not penetrating, her glistening pussy lips he picked up the blindfold.

Sam looked into Kate's beautiful, questioning blue eyes. He smiled at her and bent forward to place it over her eyes. As he planned, when he bent over her his cock parted and just barely entered her hot slick pussy. Kate gasped at the unexpected pleasure of him starting to fill her.

It took only a second to place the blindfold on her, blocking out her sense of vision but elevating all her other senses. As Sam leaned back into his sitting position, his cock, now shining with her wetness and as hard as he ever remembered, slowly left her warm core despite her delicious efforts to clench down and hold him in. It took all his resolve right then and there not to thrust back in her depths and pound her hard and deep.

Again Kate started to voice her frustration but Sam covered her lips with a deep kiss and smothered her words back into her mouth. This time his cock did not enter her but remained poised at the entrance to her now gaping pussy. The only sound she produced was a sighing wimp.

Sam trailed his hands up both of her thighs, arriving just short of her pussy. Kate again humped her hips upward for contact. She could feel his cock slide over her wet pussy lips and over her sensitive clitoris, but she couldn't get enough pressure on her clitoris as she needed. And his hands still did not provide the caress she wanted.

Sam picked up the silver bullet and turned it on low. Gently he placed it on her upper thigh to let her get used to the sensation. Gradually he raised it up her leg and around her outer lips, eliciting an appreciative murmur from Kate. Next he ran the small vibrator completely up her slick pussy lips from her bottom to the very top, sliding over her now protruding clit but not stopping long enough to give her any relief.

Sam ran the vibrator just to the side of her clitoris and held it firm. Kate gasped and tried to maneuver her pussy for more contact. Sam slid the vibrator to the other side of her clitoris and held firm again. The toy was now well soaked in her wetness and Sam slid it down to her opening, holding it there but not forcing it. She pushed her hips up again and as she did Sam watched as the vibrating egg disappeared in her pussy.

Kate was evidently not expecting this and she flinched at the intrusion. At the same time she was trying to clench her legs together to get more contact with the vibrating toy inside of her.

Sam looped the ropes around Kate's ankles and back through her handcuffs, effectively raising her legs backwards, opening her up obscenely. Sam realized her could bring her legs all the way back over her head if he wanted but was saving that for later. Later when he pounded her deeply to orgasms, plural.

With Kate's legs raised she was in a very vulnerable position, That is when Sam reached for the butt plug and lubed it up liberally. His hands began a dual assault on her vibrator stuffed pussy, each thumb massaging her slippery lips and slowly closing in on her distended clitoral hood. Kate couldn't help but hump her hips up for contact but it was difficult and not very productive with her legs held back. She could not get the purchase she needed.

Finally Sam relented and gently ran one thumb into her wetness and gently over her clit, carefully caressing it and coaxing it to leave its protective hood. Around her nub he went, softly nudging the sensitive shaft, and then over and around the shaft again. One thumb joined the other and it became a dual assault with dual sensations, combined with the relentless vibrating of the silver bullet inside her.

With one hand working her oversensitive pussy Sam again reached for the lube and squeezed a small amount on his other thumb. This thumb made a slow path south, beneath Kate's weepy pussy to the dark opening in her ass. With one hand providing pussy pleasure, the other hand rubbed the lube into her back passage.

This time when Kate raised her hips to make contact with the pussy pleasing hand, Sam positioned the butt plug at the entrance to her ass. As her hips came back down the plug put pressure on her rear entrance. Immediately Kate jerked her hips back up and Sam moved the plug closer to her ass.

Kate couldn't keep her hips still with all the stimulus on her pussy and when she lowered them the plug barely penetrated her. A strange feeling but not wholly unpleasant. Each time she humped upward in an effort to make more contact, the downward motion of her hips allowed the plug to penetrate her more, inch by inch. Sam continued this devious dance.

Holding Kate's legs apart, Sam scooted down the bed until his face was level with her highly stimulated pussy. Reaching his tongue out to the point where the butt plug barely penetrated her ass, he slowly licked his way up, dragging through her soaked lips to her firm button.

Sam flattened his tongue and furiously laved her clit up and down. Then without warning he softly battered it side to side. Suddenly he clamped his lips around her clit and firmly sucked while maintaining his tongue action.

Kate cried out in pleasure at the assault on her senses and pushed herself upward into Sam's pleasuring touch. She again tried to bring her hands down to force his head into her core and was again foiled in her attempt by the handcuffs restraining her. She then tried to reach for and remove the blindfold. Again the end of the cuff's connecting chain was just a soupcon too short and she cried out in disappointment. Frustration was about to get the better of her.

Sam chose this moment of ecstasy to coax the butt plug completely in Kate's ass, not forcefully or painfully but definitely firmly and with conviction. With all the emotions and sensations bombarding her mind and body, Kate screamed out her pleasure and surrendered to her impending orgasm.

Kate's hips bucked with her release and her mouth formed an exaggerated "O" shape but no coherent words escaped. Instead a series of half words or maybe just random sounds were produced, but to Sam it sounded like a mix of "No, yes, and please" all mushed together.

So violent were her thrusts that Sam's resolve to please was tested but he won out and kept his hold on her ass cheeks and his tongue action on her sensitive clit. It was like Kate had an internal battle of whether to throw Sam off her pussy or to plant it more firmly on his pleasure providing oral assault. He did not let her buck him off his mission and he forced her to ride out and extend her body wrenching orgasm.

Her breathing came in short bursts and gasps as her hips finally ceased their undulations. He helped her ease her butt down on the bed but kept his warm, now still, tongue firmly in contact with her clit. Not moving, not providing any friction, just laving it in his warm cocoon and letting her regain some composure.

His reprieve was not long lived though because his own burning need was becoming overbearing. His cock was stone hard and he had pussy on the brain. He once again leaned up and over her body to kiss her lips and once aging his cock sluiced through her drenched lower lips, coating his shaft in her slickness and leaving some of his own behind. His cock could feel the vibration of the still buried silver bullet vibrator in her core.

Kate kissed him back with fervor and pleaded for a rest. "Too much," she breathed into his kiss. Sam didn't bother to answer. Instead he reached down to the connecting wire of the vibrator and gently started removing it from Kate's clenching walls.

The silver orb appeared at the opening of her lips and he was astonished at the effect of its full power. No wonder Kate had lost all control in her orgasm. The orb was vibrating so hard it jumped around in its constricting heavenly prison. Her face, only visible below the blindfold, was a picture of rapture. He wondered what thoughts were running through Kate's mind behind the blindfold.

He slowly coaxed the toy from her slippery walls,causing Kate to work her hips in a corkscrew motion. Whether her action was to ease the removal or signal her desire for it to remain he didn't know. When it finally popped free of her entrance it was drenched in her secretions and vibrating so furiously it almost hopped across the bed. He thumbed the controller to stop the furious vibrations.

Sam was ready to take his pleasure. He tightened the rope holding her legs back, effectively forcing them higher, knees up around her ears, leaving Kate very vulnerable and exposed. Sam dragged his blood engorged shaft over the plug in her ass to the entrance of her soaking wet pussy. He placed the large head of this cock at her hole and started to sink into her.

He was greeted with the warm hugging embrace of her pussy and her close walls, undoubtedly constricted due to the presence of the butt plug. Sam could not remember her ever being as hot and tight as now. He pressed on enjoying the sensations until through the thin membrane separating ass from pussy he felt the bulbous head of his shaft meet the widest part of the plug in her ass. Her passage was constricted there and he paused, eliciting a whimpering "No, don't stop," from Kate.

He pressed on, his cock head battled its way over the thickest part of the plug and deeper in her warm center. Kate's pussy clenched on his shaft as her ass clenched on the plug. They both sighed pleasurable sounds at his passage that increased his depth into her core.

Sam did not stop his onslaught until his balls were resting on her ass cheeks and pressing on the butt plug. When there was no possibility of further advancement he stopped and they savored the feeling.

She loved the fullness, and he loved the tightness.

With his face level with hers now he could better study her reactions. Her expression was of unbridled lust veiled in the darkness of her blindfold. She would not have been so open to display her emotions in the light of day with Sam watching.

Sam kissed her open lips and determinedly forced his tongue between her teeth and met her own tongue meeting his. He slowly pulled his cock back through her squeezing walls, battling again over the snug fit caused by the widest part of plug in her ass.

As soon as his retreat brought him to the portal of her pussy, he changed direction and slammed back home deep and hard, this time not allowing the tight confines of her sex to slow him down. The bed was now creaking and both lovers were making indistinguishable sounds that could only be recognized as sounds of sex.

Their kiss continued as they breathed each others air and shared moans of pleasure. Sam continued his deep plummeting of her wide open pussy. Kate tried to push up to meet his thrusts but her efforts were mostly ineffective because her legs were held back over her head. She had no choice other than to yield to the onslaught of his passion.

one2many
one2many
108 Followers
12