Into the Deep Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's nipples were on fire and each fucking motion by Sam jangled the chain on the clamps, sending a new wave of pain/pleasure to her brain. Each thrust of his cock in her overheated pussy edged her closer to orgasm. Each time his balls slammed into the butt plug forcing it deeper into her ass increased her desire to come. Each time his pelvis mashed her smooth shaven clit against the base of his shaft, she was closer to surrendering to her emotions.

Sam was also closing in on the limit of his endurance. He smacked into Kate's widespread pussy with each deep thrust. He ground his pelvis into her distended clit. He pounded her without mercy. Thank goodness he had come earlier and was able to hold out this long; but he knew he release was not long in the future.

His slick cock was glazed with her girl juice and he lovingly hammered her like a man possessed, which he was. He was possessed with the desire to please Kate like she never was before and also to make his own orgasm as gut wrenching as possible.

Sam's tunnel vision was fixed on the sight of his cock plowing her pussy when he noticed the rabbit vibrator on the bed. He knew he was not long before spewing his seed and he wanted to use the vibrator on Kate.

Ignoring her pleas to finish them both off, he eased out of her overheated cunt. Her sweet lips clung to his slick shaft as if to maintain their hold, refusing to give up their silken grip on him. They were both so wet and slick that stopping his retreat was not an option but it was a delicious effort on her part and brought a moan of satisfaction from Sam.

Not giving Kate time to adjust to her emptiness, Sam slid the vibrator deep into her hot pussy which welcomed the renewed fullness. The vibrator easily entered her slippery confines and he did not stop its progress until it was fully ensconced in her cunt and the tiny rabbit ears that were its namesake were hugging her distended clitoris in a close embrace.

Kate sighed her disappointment when he removed his cock but being trussed up as she was she couldn't do a thing except verbally protest his retreat. Her disappointment was short lived because Sam thumbed the power button controlling the vibrating bunny ears. Kate's hips shot upward, not expecting the new sensation.

As Kate grew more familiar with the throbbing vibrations assaulting her overly sensitive clitoris, she quit tugging against her restraints, giving in to the passion producing toy. Sam crab walked on his knees up the bed to kneel by her blindfold covered face.

Carefully he straddled her face with his angry looking, fully engorged cock mere inches from her red lips. Surely Kate couldn't have see past the blackness of her mask but she sensed his presence. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue upward nearly touching the slick helmet of his cock.

Sam powered on the rotating beaded shaft of the pussy stuffing vibrator, eliciting a satisfied moan of pleasure from Kate. Kate lifted her face toward where she sensed his cock to be and extended her soft and warm tongue. She made contact with his enlarged shaft and licked a path through the wetness, sampling her own essence.

When she reached the top of his shaft she sloppily kissed the bulbous head before engulfing it in her sucking mouth. She seemed to savor the taste of their combined juices and a pleasing "Mmmm," sound escaped her.

"That's your taste on my cock baby. Your cum all over my cock. Do you like it?" Kate could only nod her answer, her busy lips never leaving his stalk, stroking up and down. Out of nowhere Sam suddenly blurted, "What if it was someone's else pussy juice on my cock? Would you still like it? Would you still suck it off?"

Sam couldn't believe those words came from his mouth, obviously he wasn't thinking rationally. Kate paused for a second in her furious sucking of his cock. Before Sam could retract his words she pushed her face upward, taking more of his shaft in her clinging lips. She sucked so hard her cheeks hollowed with the force of her devotion to her task.

Kate sucked and laved at his dick with renewed fervor at his suggestion. Although no words left her cock stuffed lips there was neither an affirmation nor an admonishment to Sam's question; her actions clearly signaled her desire to delve into the dark unexplored area of sex with others.

Suddenly Kate's pussy clenched so hard around the twirling beaded shaft of the vibrator that it caused it to slow and nearly stop. The rotating beads almost ground to a halt so strong were her contractions around the toy. Once, twice, and three times the toy sped up and then ground to a near-halt again as the toy responded to her pulsing pussy.

Kate surrendered to the crash of her impending mega orgasm. Her burning engorged nipples crushed under the jaws of the clamps, combined with the unrelenting bunny ears softly humming around her clitoris and the shaft so nicely filling her pussy, and the fullness of the plug in her ass added up to a massive overload of emotions and sensations.

As her orgasm crashed over her and consumed her, Sam shouted a warning that he was coming. Instead of retreating from his spurting cock, Kate forced herself deeper on the shaft, down to where his engorged cock met the tight confines of her throat. Sam spewed hot cum as Kate screamed around his shaft. She did her best to suck and swallow as she convulsed through her own orgasm.

Both of them now drained of any physical ability to pursue more pleasure Sam released Kate's legs from their confinement up around her ears and eased them down to the bed. She was like a rag doll, unsteady and limp, letting Sam take care of her. Sam removed her handcuffs and noticed angry red marks around her wrists from pulling on her restraints and vowed to add some kind of protection next time.

Kate's free hands immediately shot straight to the nipple clamps and opened the crushing jaws of the devious devices. She removed the clamps and started to caress her tortured nubbins. She quickly found out that the intended caress of kindness turned into a caress of pain as blood and sensitivity coursed back into her distended nipples. She could not remember her nipples ever being as swollen or as responsive.

Sam gently eased the butt plug from her distended butt and Kate slowly relaxed into the embrace of Sam's loving arms. He smothered her in love and kisses. He reached to remove her blindfold but Kate stopped him, muttering, "Not yet. Leave it for a minute."

Unable to see past her blindfold, Kate could only conger up images in her lust fueled mind. What images she imagined would never be known to Sam but would never leave the memory banks of Kate's libido, only to emerge late at night in her dreams where she replayed them on the movie screen of her mind.

12