All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 05'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love this story please don't stop writing it!!!! U are a good writer

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightabout 13 years ago
DAMN

What is there to say other than if you leave us hanging right there I will find you and make you finish this story, no matter how long it takes. Seriously though great story and I can't wait to find out what happens next, so please try not to make us wait to long, I don't think I could handle a long wait. I consider anything over a week long, so get crackin', this junkie needs his next fix.

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

Great great chapter as always. How hard is this going to be on these two that they both know that they are meant to be together yet they cant be. I can only hope that Draven comes to his senses about Amber and returns before her memories of him are gone and she does anything drastic to herself.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Sad

That is how this chapter left me, I hope that Fi can talk to her grandfather and make him see sense. Would he really deny his son the love of his life? I hope not!

Ok now I suppose we wait ages for the next chapter. Sigh

How will the old bloke feel about Al chasing a human? LOL

The old boy is going to have to get with the times and change his centuries old way of looking at things and that includes his son's having to marry someone he approves of.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Oh dear!

How am I going to cope until the next chapter? Huh? This is so painful. Knowing that there are critical aspects to the story that we need desperately to read!! I guess you're now going to have to re-double your efforts and post something at the soonest!! ...please?

LOL

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

THis was a good chapter. I really enjoyed reading it.Cannot wait for the next chapter.

green2ballsgreen2ballsabout 13 years ago
WOW

I can not wait for the next fix. You are a good writer,you hold ones expectations on a thin thread , saying and and and Whats next?

angelshellieangelshellieabout 13 years ago
few tears

cant wait for the next chapter

elsanguineelsanguineabout 13 years ago
Whirlwind of emotions

It started serious and emotional then you made me laugh with the whole comic relief with Alaron and gang then you totally immersed us back into the real problem and made me sad again.

I went to read the chapter 6 teaser AND I am SCARED!!!! Who is that woman? Please don't let Draven forget Amber totally! I thought the teaser was going to make me feel better but now I feel terrible. Hahaha!

So please please post the full chapter soon! Like very soon please?

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Noooooooooooo!

What an unexpected twist!!!!This is not going to end well,is it?

I love how I can't tell what is going to happen to your characters.Too much in this world is so predictable!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArtFormArtFormabout 13 years agoAuthor
Why I love reading comments

Seriously you guys crack me up! Hahaha the next chapter is already pending so it will be 2-3 days hopefully. I feel like a drug fix. Lol.

Anyway, I do try to make things unpredictable so readers will get hooked [evil grin]. There are a few surprises [i hope] in store in the next two chapters. So look forward to that. I usually write 2 chapters in advance before posting so it won't be a long wait.

Ok keep commenting. It fuels my desire to write. =)

maria40maria40about 13 years ago
Sad

I do understand why you are keeping them apart. I would hate the fact that I couldn't be with the one that I love. Can't wait for the next chapter!

rayneluverrayneluverabout 13 years ago
=(

I need to go read the last chapter again so I am not depressed....lol

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Powerful

This chapter was filled with some powerful emotions. It wasn't just Draven and Erika either. What about the fear Alaron felt when he lost sight of the other adults while out shopping and the emotion both he and Erika felt when admitting they like each other. Eian also felt emotion, he felt the pain in telling Pearl along with the worry's that she might turn rouge. He felt agony for Draven knowing what he was giving up. And Draven, do we know how he will feel being away from his mate and her pull. How will Fiona and Eian keep Amber from waiting to die? I'm so glad the next chapter is in the pipeline. You always leave me wanting more, which a good author should do. Another great chapter!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
So sad!

This may not end well for anyone.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I agree that this isn't going to end well for any one this way. I think that Eian is being very selfish. He was all for finding a way to work out his being with Fiona, yet he so easily wants Amber to give up her mate. He is more concerned with keeping her in the pack for what she can contribute than anything and then he wants to prevent her from going rogue too. I think he held back information from Draven that could have contributed to his decision. Him knowing she could go rogue from the hurt of losing him may have changed his decision. My heart is breaking for Amber and Draven too. I had hoped Fi wouldn't go along with this plan. I am so disappointed in Eian. I think an Alpha that wanted the best for his pack member would have tried harder to find a solution. He of all people knows what he felt when he thought he might lose Fi and yet he is condemning Amber. This in no way is best for her. And this whole suggestion thing, how will it work. She can't suggest stuff to the wolf. Amber's wolf is still gonna want her mate even if her human half is convinced he's dead or whatever else. I'm hating where this is going. Draven has been alone all these years and could finally have some happiness. It sucks all around!

You know you've done a great job when we all get so invested in the story that we're all upset for them :) Hope to see the next chapter soon!

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
(o0)

I'm really looking forward to more! The pace had really ratched up to near vampiric speeds!

The title suggests someone is going to find themselves deeply enmeshed in the center of vampire society, and I'm dying to get a glimpse of that, as well as find out who! My guess is it's none other than Amber! Hopefully she'll have Fiona along to help and guide her!

This chapter answered many of the questions I had before (imagine that - LOL - I guess I should have been more patient :\ ) and went even further into insight into Eiann's character, as well as Draven's! I'm even beginning to like Alaron!

Thanks again for this delicious tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ahhh

Omg yo have no idea how heartbroken I felt when Eien told amber draven didn't want her as his mate,.. Pleaseeee update soon? :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I feel like crying right now.

I haven't done any housework reading TLAW and now this!!!

-keeping going

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
???

...but..i thought erika's memories of vampires an such had been erased... ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Said it before...

I will say it again, this Alpha sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What?

I don't get this. In such a patriarchal society like those of the supernatural weres & vampires doesn't it make more sense for Amber be the one to conform to Dravens vampire family than him into her were clan? Why would he have to give up anything? Couldn't he just sire her with the aid of the new "Blood Pill" technology?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous