All Comments on 'Into the Woods'

by AbbyGrace

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

Great story. Please write some more!! Maybe a sequel to this one with some anal thrown in.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 12 years ago
Excellent!

One of the best non consent stories I've read here. Loved the twist at the end.

egeswenderegeswenderover 12 years ago
fantastic

Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disturbing, dirty and nasty ...

... I loved every word of it! Please write more for us. Five *s.

BlueTangBlueTangover 12 years ago
Very Nice

Wonderfully written, with an amazing twist. I generally don't like NC stories, but this was erotic. Great work, and please write more!

naughtylovelingnaughtylovelingover 12 years ago
Wow!

Great story. You definitely have a lot of talent, keep writing! I love how it wasn't the standard NC story. Keep it up, and you'll have a dedicated following in no time. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A nice story

But I'd rather the sex weren't so fast. He went from her clothed to her naked to her with his fingers in her pussy to him fucking her with nothing erotic about the whole progression. It'd have been better if there were some step-by-step 'foreplay' with him looking, then touching, then more touching, then mouthing her breasts and nipples to the point where she got so hot she THEN had to have him.

The BJ scene was the same. No 'foreplay' either, just on your knees, open your mouth, suck it. Over.

No explanation how a hoped-for weekend became a month.

What the murder added is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Add me to your list of fans. I love the twisted ending!! The murder made perfect sense; in most stories, the guys end up sharing, had your story follow that path, it would have made it predictable and ordinary, by having him kill the first guy, only to take his place, it took your story from a 3 to a 5.

I look forward to your future stories.

Lady_ErinLady_Erinover 12 years ago
Wow

Great story. I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I started reading this story, but it was a very erotic read. Next time try to slow down during the sex scenes and give more detail. I really enjoyed the twist at the end. Hope to see more from you in the future!

kromenkromenover 12 years ago
Not bad...

I don't read too much N/C, but I saw your request in the forums and decided to give it a try. Pretty good for your first story, keep writing.

SkAoUtSkAoUtover 12 years ago
A good 1st Submission

After writing out a comment it disappeared into the ether. Thanks Laural and Manu. Sites getting a bit slow and glitchy lately. Anyhow. I was pleasantly surprised that a 1st person narrative turned out so well. And to be your first submission - wow. I look forward to future tales!!

heidismasterheidismasterover 12 years ago
Very nice.

Well written and a good ending. I enjoyed it a lot.

LadyelseeLadyelseeover 12 years ago
Good Job

Congrats on your first submission!

Lurid1Lurid1almost 12 years ago
Amazing

I'm an extremely infrequent reader of NC stories; even less frequently do I enjoy them. Abby, you have broken new ground with your well-crafted tale. A little rushed in a couple of spots, but nevertheless wonderfully made and delivered!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderfully crafted story. Wish you'd come back and write more for us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE

I don’t know where you are or what you’re doing but you need to write more!!! This is one of my favourite stories as well as the other two and I constantly keep coming back to them to read!! More please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbbyGrace@AbbyGrace
red-head, princess, cock sucker, cum fetishist, anal slut, ass to mouth, submissive, girl next door ;)