Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

"This is the part I like best," Olu laughed as both of them cuddled and watched what was on the screen.

Becca grasped his cock and started stroking it. She came down from the couch and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She took her time sucking him this time. She rolled and coiled her lips up and down his phallus as much as she could. Olu groaned from the sensation her tongue was giving him and held her head and began jerking his hip towards her face, giving her as much of his dick that she could handle.

"Yeah, you're a white slut now, aren't you?" he asked her.

"Uh-huh," she murmured; the look of lust in her eyes was evident. "I'm a total white slut, master!"

She resumed sucking him. Her mouth slobbered up and down his shaft like she was hungry for it, like she would do anything to have it. A moment later, he pulled her up and brought her to mount him. Her body squirmed from the contact penetration and she whimpered helplessly as her soft round butt ground further down his shaft. Her ass bounced up and down hard on him and periodically rocked him from side to side as she couldn't get enough of his cock. Not long they were both grunting like wild animals, fucking with reckless abandon. Olu pushed her off him and brought his hands to her inner thighs and held her legs wide apart. The sight of her expanding pussy was joy to him. He brought his head downward and inserted his tongue between the warm throbbing walls of her pussy. Becca jerked convulsively and groaned from the searing delight on his tongue.

Oh God! Ohhhh my God!" she whimpered repeatedly and tried to push him away but still he held onto her. He nibbled on her tiny puckered clit, sending shockwave after shockwave of lightening and thunderclaps traveling every inch of her body. She couldn't stop herself from reaching her climax.

"Ohhhh ... Ohhhh, master!" she groaned. "Oh please fuck me, master! Please fuck me right now before I lose my head! I want your black cock so bad!"

Deciding he'd given her cunt enough wetness with his tongue, he came up to her and let his cock slid easily into her pussy. Becca wrapped her legs and arms around his back and moved her hips in rhythm to his movement. After a while, he half stood up and brought her legs to rest on his shoulder, giving him more leverage to bang her harder. The muscles in his buttocks flexed and hollowed repeatedly as he drove his cock deeper into her. Becca felt totally fulfilled as she shuddered uncontrollably under him. She allowed him full control of her body, letting him use her as much and as long as he wanted; for her, this was total bliss. He came forward, dug his hands under her bag and gradually lifted her up from the couch. Becca wrapped her legs instinctively around him as he hefted her up and with one hand grasping her buttocks began firing his thick rod back and forth into her virgina. Becca screamed and screamed with high abandon till she just about passed from the recurring bout of climax she was having.

"OH YES! OH YES! FUCK ME, MASTER! OHH FUCK ME, MASTER!"

"You love being a black man's whore, bitch?" he spat the question to her face.

"OHHH YES, MASTER! I'M YOUR FUCKING WHORE!" she screamed out her answer.

"You want me to fuck you every which way, don't you, white bitch?"

"MORE THAN EVER, MASTER. OHHH YOU FUCK ME GOOD!"

"You want me to fuck your asshole too?" he demanded.

"OH YES, MASTER! FUCK MY PUSSY AND MY ASS!"

He firing engine drew to a stop and then he lowered her down on the couch. Becca though she noticed smoke curling out of her pussy. Her black master stood before her, breathing heavy. His face and torso now covered in sweat while his phallus bore evidence of her cum juice. He climbed over the couch and held onto the wall while she ingested his cock and sucked him clean. His eyes squeezed shut and he groaned loudly and pressed her face to his cock as the first spurt of cum shot out of his cock and flooded her mouth, followed by another, and then another. Becca grunted deep in a throat and recoiled each time his cum slid down her throat. She had never had sex this rough or this lewd before. For real she was having the time of her life.

Olu nearly toppled upon her as he came down from the couch and slumped beside her. The recorded movie was still playing on the screen. Sometime later he got up though told her to remain there while he disappeared up the stairs. He returned a minute later this time with his cell phone and an oil lube in his hand. Becca was so tired she could hardly make herself get up. That her master had the sturdy power of a horse was just amazing to her. He'd been fucking her nearly non-stop since yesterday and he looked like he could go another round with her.

He came and sat beside her and started scrolling through his phone contact numbers, and then he asked: "Have you spoken to Arnold since today?"

She gasped as she then remembered the promise she'd made of calling him but had forgotten about it. "No," she said. "It slipped my mind."

"Well don't sweat it. It's his number I'm about to call now. Let's hear of how his white boy ass has been doing at work. Are you hungry?"

"Right now I'm starving."

"Don't worry, we'll get you something to eat. And then after that, when you're strong enough," he smiled and showed her the lube tube. "I'm going to dis-virgin that pretty ass of yours!"

************

They didn't go out anymore. Becca was totally worn out for their last bout she could barely stand to her feet after he was done with it. Olu had made her something to eat, after which they'd both retired to the bedroom to sleep the afternoon off. Even as she lay in bed with her legs curled up her body, there was still the throbbing pain coming from her asshole. She was calm with it now though, knowing it had reduced, but it still felt as if she'd had a train rammed up her anally. Though in this case, the train had only been her master's thick cock thrusting its way deeper and deeper through her sphincter muscles. The pain had been enormous ... but afterwards lovingly fun.

She'd chatted with her husband on the phone earlier before Olu then took her.

"Hey there, honey," she'd said when her master handed her his phone. "How was your first day at the job?"

"My first day went fine," answered Arnold. "The Operations Manager was on hand to show me around, and I got to shake as much hands as I could. But they've given me an office, and it's got just about every communication gadgets here that you can think of. The job's really great."

"That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you."

"And how about you, darling. How're you holding up over there?"

"I'm doing just fine, spectacularly fine. The master's taking great care of me. He's been showing me much of the city—Abuja is a very lovely place, really. Since you've been gone, I've been having so much fun and he's been spoiling me rotten."

His voice then became tentative: "Has he been ... you know ... making love to you?"

The question drained the smile from Becca's face as she then turned cold. "What you meant to ask is has the master been fucking me. Isn't that what you want to know, Arnold?"

"Well ... umm ..."

"The fuck are you whining about for?" she spat into the mouthpiece. "You know damn well the master has been screwing me since you left. Matter of fact we just stopped fucking a few minutes ago so I can talk to your white boy ass. I've still got his cum running down my pussy, and guess what¬—he doesn't use a condom. And do you want to hear more?"

"No, no ... please ..."

"When I'm done talking to you, the master's going to fuck me again. This time in my cute bunny ass! How do you like that now, honey."

A second passed before the sound of Arnold exhaling at the other end of the line came through. "Oh my God, Becca! Why?"

"Why not, Arnold. Because you just don't give me enough cum, and also because it's what I want. It's what I crave for."

Olu took the phone from her and spoke to her husband. "How're you doing, white boy. This is your master talking to you, white boy."

"Oh ... good afternoon, master," came the reply.

"I'll be sending those items to you next Monday. What I want from you is your email address so I can mail it to you. Wouldn't want your company address either, not unless you want someone else to catch wind of what we're up to, know what I mean?"

"Yes ... yes, master. I know."

"So, how's the work going down there? You getting the hang of things?"

"Y ... Yes master, everything is working out fine. Please, master, is Becca alright?"

Olu laughed derisively into his ear. "Of course she's alright. Weren't you just talking to her a minute ago? What did you think, that I'd locked her up? Your wife's looking fine from over here." His hand groped Becca's round ass while he talked and gave it a good squeeze. "She sure loves sucking cock and fucking too; she just can't seem to get enough of my black cock. I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, white boy, but she's now a black man's slut. She even told me too how lazy your ass often is in bed, and that you hardly take her out at all. How come you've had this lovely piece of ass all this time and yet don't know how to handle it, white boy?"

"Err ... I really ... we didn't have the money or the time for that," he stammered.

Olu snorted. "Listen to yourself, whining like a school boy whose lunch box has just been stolen. You come from a better world than I do and yet you don't know how to treat a woman right. Maybe you do get here I'm going to give you some pointers on the subject. Tell me you'd like that."

"Yes. Yes master, I really would like that."

"That's good to know. You're a quick learner, white boy, and I like you for that. I've got to go now. We'll talk to you later. Be a good boy now, and keep your white ass out of trouble." Then he ended the call.

Becca got up and knelt on the couch. Her hands spread open her butt cheeks and she winked at him. "Alright master, I believe I'm ready for my close-up now."

Olu picked up the lube tube and poured some on his hand. "Damn right you're ready."

And then he came forward and rubbed it over her ass, inserting a finger into her tiny hole. Becca seemed to black out after that. All she remembered with the lighting pain that erupted on her body as he drilled her asshole again and again with his black rod. The pain had so numbed her senses she could barely hear the sound of her voice screaming. But in the midst of her hurt, her master kept whispering in her ear, encouraging her not to worry, that the pain wasn't going to last. Olu was a pro when it came to ass-fucking and breaking anal holes for the first time. He started out gentle with Becca, breathing heavy with each grunt as he forced her to take a inch further of him. Becca gripped the head of the couch and bit down on its fabric; the feel of her master's cock fucking her ass was immense and spreading like wild fire within. The pain had lasted all through the screwing session. But in the end, when he finally lavished his cum over her butt, it had been worth it.

The following morning her black master woke her up first with a kiss, then with a tray of breakfast which he'd prepared for her downstairs. He told her that as it was a Saturday he usually gave his housekeeper the weekend off. They sat beside each other and eat; she sometimes fed him from her plate.

"So, what are we going to do today?" she asked him.

Olu took a forkful of egg into his mouth and ate it before answering her. "Today, we're going to visit some friends of mine. Just some old school buddies I'd like you to get to know. I'd wanted us to go see them yesterday, but as you were tired, I pushed it forward to today."

She played with the little growth of beard under his chin. "Okay. Are they as handsome as you are?"

"You'll have to see them first to know," he laughed. "Come on, let's take this tray downstairs and then let's go take a swim. I can sure use the water."

"I'd like that, master."

He wrapped a towel around his waist while she wore on bathrobe and together they went downstairs.

Olu did venture out later in the morning though he promised he would return soon enough. Becca used the time to explore the other rooms of his house, though she didn't find much that would interest her. She spent the rest of the day in the living room watching cable TV and later searching through his DVD collection for something suitable to watch. She felt so alone in the house and deeply looked forward to her master's return.

Olu came back sometime in the afternoon. Becca had fallen asleep on the sofa when he arrived, though he woke her up and together they went upstairs for another bout of sex.

The rest of the day went further on till the evening arrived and the Olu told her to start getting dressed. When it was 8:30p.m, they drove out of his compound and into the city. The city's nightlife was teeming activity. Almost every street they passed there was a club, and from the loud music coming from it, along with the throng of crowd standing by the roadside, things really were looking out for everyone.

Olu drove to a high-rise apartment complex across from Abiola Highway. He parked his car and holding hands, they entered the building and rode the elevator to one of the high floors. All the while he'd told Becca little about the friends whom they were going to meet, and in a way she didn't want to know too soon; that just might spoil the mood. She was wearing a delectable evening dress with sleeveless arms and an open back space and another pair of high heels; she wasn't putting on any bra or panties, except for a teddy, as per her master's instruction. Olu, before they'd left his home, had commented that she looked good enough to eat.

They got to the floor and stepped out into the corridor and made their way down the hall. Olu came to a stop before an apartment door and knocked. The door came open to reveal a black man standing behind in, wearing a Raiders shirt and baggy jeans.

"Ol' boy! How far!" his friend laughed at him as they hugged each other. "Where you don hide since? Man, we never see your break light for long."

"Abeg, no mine me," laughed Olu, still clapping hands on his friend's shoulder. "Too much work is what's got me. The guys, are they around?"

"You no trust them? Sure, they're in."

Becca watched as they bantered and laughed at each other while the friend led them further into the apartment.

There were two other black men seated in the living room waiting for them. They were watching a sports program on the TV when the three of them entered; if Becca was nervous meeting them she didn't show it, though she actually was. Were it not for the comforting presence of her master, she wouldn't dare have set foot into the apartment. Olu shook hands and exchanged hugs with his other friends before introducing them to Becca. The one in the Raider's shirt was called Taiwo. One of the other friends, looking imposing in an evening jacket and black trousers was Kenny. The last was of average height with a shaved head. His name was Mike. He took Becca's hand and kissed his palm; it sent a shiver of excitement up her arm. Olu told her that Taiwo and Kenny, just like him, were of Yoruba tribe, whereas Mike's parents came from Warri, a thriving city located in the Delta region. They took their seats while Taiwo went and fetched the drinks. They brought Becca into their conversation, asked her how much she was enjoying Abuja, and if Olu was being a good host. Becca laughed and replied that he was the best.

As the evening wore on the men continued to relax around her. Taiwo went to his stereo set and muted the TV and put on some music. He asked Becca for a dance. She glanced at her master and he indicated for her to go ahead. Taiwo held her closer and ground his hips against her, touching every part of her body as she too danced around him. A while later Mike took over from him and he too did the same, though he went further to grope her ass. She drew closer to him and felt a bulge in his jeans. Kenny came with her drink and played with her body too while she sipped her drink and continued to dance between the men. Olu merely sat back and watched. As the music went on they began kissing her. Tentatively at first, then before she had time to think, Kenny held her face and stuck his tongue between her lipstick-coated lips. While she was caught up in the kiss, Mike was caressing her tits from behind her dress. Taiwo came and took her empty glass from her hand and reached a hand under her skirt to feel her naked skin. Becca was moaning in her throat as she felt herself being consumed by the three black men. The sensation she was getting was triple that which her master had been heaping upon her since the day they met.

Taiwo led the way towards the bedroom and the three of them followed; Olu remained in the living room, sipping his beer and listening to the music that was playing.

Kenny had his jacket off his arms and was hurrying to get out of the rest of his clothes while his colleagues pushed the white woman down on the bed and started feeling her all over. They helped her out of her dress till she sat there naked before them. Taiwo and Mike climbed up the bed and quickly had their cocks out of their jeans. Becca took turns sucking their cocks one after the other. What one lacked in length, the other gained in thickness and girth. Her head went back and forth as her mouth sampled each cock back and forth, inhaling the musky smell of their pubic region while she did. Both men groaned from the pleasure they were getting and wouldn't stop urging her to do so. Kenny, having shed off his clothes, came round behind her and lay under her legs and began licking her pussy. Becca now was grounding her hips down on his face at the same time moaning in her throat while she forced herself to concentrate on her sucking. Kenny licked and probed her pussy with his tongue and fingered her asshole as well. Becca was uncontrollably bucking her ass above his face, feeling a constricting wave of pleasure taking place inside her. She held the other men's cocks in both hands and was furiously stroking them as she cried out her first orgasm for the evening.

"My guy, that's enough!" Taiwo hollered to his friend, Kenny. "No need licking her till she dies. Me, I want to fuck right now."

Kenny came away from between her legs and made way for Taiwo, who now had taken off his clothes and came to position himself behind her. He gave her buttocks a kiss and then grasped her waist as he shoved his cock into her pussy's wetness. Becca had a mouthful of his friend's cocks but still she groaned as she felt him thrust his cock all the way into her; it was like having a lead pipe shoved into her. He fucked her hard and good, hardly giving her a fighting chance to catch her breath. Taiwo pulled her backward towards him and gritted his teeth as he continued ramming his cock all the way into her. Becca couldn't hold back the guttural moans from escaping her lips, and she followed them with some willful pleading.

"Oh my God! Oh fuck me! Fuck me harder ... harder! Give me your big hard cock!"

"Yo, Taiwo, you hear that?" laughed Mike. "The bitch wants you to fuck her hard."

"If it's hard she wants," grunted Taiwo with each successive thrust. "Then it's hard she's going to get!"

Her cries seemed to spur Taiwo on and he kept on hitting her cunt as hard and vicious. He gazed down and smiled at the sight of his shaft disappearing between the ass cheeks of Becca's pussy, loving the sight of her panties lines on her skin. God! How he loved fucking white women. His heart was beating hard against his chest and he eventually had to make way for his other buddies to get a taste of her, least he came too soon.

Mike's turn came next and like his friend, he couldn't wait to get a taste of her. He rolled her onto her back and hung her legs over his shoulders. His cock was sticking between his legs like a straight arrow, and all he did was shift his position a bit and then it found its way into her treasure. Becca grabbed his shoulders and cried out as his cock sank all the way into her cunt. The walls of her cunt seemed to wrap themselves around his shaft like a hand glove. Just like his friend, he too wasted no time banging the daylights out of her, grunting steadily while he did. Becca wrapped her legs over his back as if for dear life and screamed repeatedly over his shoulder. Mike's balls kept slapping against the bottom of her ass; his friends exchanged snide banter while they stroked their cocks and waited for his turn to be over. Mike went on slamming down on her cervix hard enough to bring her shrieking to a second orgasm. Even as her body shuddered under him he kept on fucking her hard; his lips gave her a smooching kiss, grunting down her face at the same time. Suddenly his lower body began to tense up. Becca realized he too was about to cum and she pressed his body down on hers.

dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers