Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,252 Followers

"Cum inside me," she cried out. "PLEASE ... PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME!"

Mike groaned loud and grunted multiple times as he shot his load inside her. He rolled off her body totally spent, his stream of cum poured out of her pussy.

"Shit man! You sure jacked your whole load inside her!" Kenny indicated to his friend as he came up on the bed stroking his lengthy erection in his hand.

Mike replied his friend: "Your papa!" and then they both exploded in sarcastic mirth.

Kenny lay on his back and brought Becca to mount him. Kenny had an enormous sized cock just like her master's, and she had to take her time to ground her ass on him in order to get used to his girth. Cum juice poured from her cunt and lathered his shaft down to his balls as he went on slamming his cock all the way into her; her ass made a loud squishing sound each time she landed on him.

Her eyes widened she felt a probing finger in her puckered anus. She half turned her head, thinking that perhaps it was her master, but was surprised to see Taiwo there, grinning back at her.

"Oh yeah, Olu called us earlier and told us a lot about you; about how much you love black cock. He also told us that he'd broken through your asshole, too. I guess not it's going to be my turn to hit."

He went and got a lube tube which he then returned with the grease her ass with. When he was ready, he pushed her forward, hunching over her, and Becca shut her eyes at the same time steeled herself as she felt the head of his cock straining through her anal muscle. She groaned and tried relaxing her straining sphincter. Taiwo groaned through his teeth as well as he forced his cock to slip in a few more inches.

"God you're so tight!" Taiwo muttered, gripping her hips.

The feeling was of pain and joy mixed together. She didn't cry out as much as she'd done early, and in no time the three of them established a rhythm of fucking with her doing much of the movement herself. She was sandwiched between them, taking their cock all the way to the hilt. Kenny grasped her tits with his mouth while his friend nibbled on her earlobe and sometimes gave her love bites on her shoulders as he grunted steadily into her ear. Becca kept screaming for them to fuck her harder; she arrived at another climax not too long. A while later Taiwo couldn't take it much any longer and bellowed as he pulled out of her in time to spray her buttocks with his load of semen. Kenny kept on slamming his cock into her even as his colleague's semen rolled down her butt to stain the sheets. Still holding onto her, he rolled over to be on top. He balanced himself on his toe and began fucking her in long strokes. His cock was sending shards of excitement tearing through every fiber of her body. The final orgasm that came to her came with the force of being slammed by a high speed train, and not long after that Kenny came too.

She couldn't tell if she passed out of just shut her eyes and pretended to fall asleep. When she felt a hand groping her arm, her eyes came open and she saw her master standing there beside the bed gazing down at her nakedness; his three friends sat on the bed ribbing each other over the bout of white pussy they'd just had.

"You enjoying yourself?" Olu asked her.

"Oh yes, master," she replied with glee. "More than ever. As a matter of fact, I haven't had this much fun ever."

Her hands went to work on the zipper of his pants and she wasn't surprised to see that he was sporting a hard-on. She extracted his cock from inside and he held her head and began fucking her face with his cock.

"You're such a well-trained slut, do you know that?" he said to her.

"Oh yes, master. I can't thank you enough for everything." She resumed sucking him till he finally came in her mouth and then she licked him clean.

An hour later after she'd cleaned herself up in his friend's bathroom they took their leave. The streets were quiet; few vehicles drove past them. Their windows were rolled down and a cold breeze blew into the car, bringing goose pimples over Becca's arms. She rested her head on her master's shoulder as he drove.

"I'm never going to forget this night," she mumbled.

"Don't worry, you won't."

They drove straight for home.