All Comments on 'Introspections Ch. 08'

by HR1983

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Please keep it coming im hooked. I'm love how you've made him human not a monster. Bringing in the trust factor and aftercare which to many of these stories seem to forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brrrr.

I'm scared of where she'll find herself when the drugs wear off.

You paint a rather chilling picture of a madman! This 'fabricated' master who is savouring and saving her virginity like some great climax to a gargantuan pile-up of blowjobs, seems far more coo-coo and sinister than Mr.Must-have-whip-or-pussy-gets-me. This is becoming really interesting.

Oh and get him to install the audio in the visitors' bedroom. He'll give me a heart-attack!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This should get published.

For the love of god, write faster! I literally check your profile eveyday to see if there is a new chapter. Oh well I guess you can't rush a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
True confessions

I must admit I didn't intend to finish this piece, but the comments have been very motivating! I have the next couple scenes written out but finding a way to tie them together without it becoming choppy is a challenge. I promise not to leave you in suspense much longer, I should be able to submit the next chapter tommorow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh.My.God.

Well I personally can't get enough of the story so please don't stop writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous