All Comments on 'Investing Wisely'

by BebeEversJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Marvelous!!

I want to thank the author for this story. I was turned on several times during this segment of the story, and I am looking forward to the next segment with great anticipation. I thank everyone who contributed to this publication, directly and indirectly. Waiting not so patiently!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
worst story ever

this d worst sex story ever,its so boring dat it made me to almost hate reading sexstoriesry ever,its so boring dat it made me to almost hate reading sexstories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cruise!!

best stories on literotica..PLEASE write about what happened on the cruise...

handlewithcarehandlewithcareabout 11 years ago
Amazing writing talent

I liked so many aspects of your writing, even though you provide a ton of prose that one has to read to get to the fucking episodes. I am hoping that you will continue this saga so we might get the final, complete picture of the couplings which take place, So far, your major character has not enjoyed lesbian sex, nor has she had incest with her son, both things which I sense you have planned. My advice is to cut out some of the background and develop the sex scenes so we feel second by second what the participants are feeling and doing. Description is king! Further advice: keep writing.

KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Spelling

This was a good story, BUT the spelling and grammar was as bad as it gets. I was embarrassed for you. Have someone proof read your stories before you submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but

That was a pretty good story all and all and during the whole thing I was thinking would like to go read about Mom in that boat trip but the other two girls. Much to my dismay you haven't written that story yet, Please do it was even more enticing than this one, kind of like a lead in story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous