Investing Wisely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The TV was off as Hank squatted down and slowly pushed my legs apart. He kissed up my thighs and with a finger tip he parted my slightly swollen fatty little lips.

At the first touch of his tongue I shook and gasped. This some how reassured him that he was on the right road.

Visions of the last six weeks filled my head in flashes of bright color. I could see everything I had done and had done to me as if I were off at a distance watching a move.

I was the star. I was acting the part of the wildly crazy hussy. I was wonderful and I knew it.

Hank was very talented and had me on the brink the wave in seconds. The crest came and I crashed with a joyful climax. Hank let me recover to a point but when he suggested I repay his kindness I declined saying maybe another day. I dropped a hundred dollar bill on the desk and took the video and a couple of books.

I drove not too fast but I was off down the road wishing I had not stopped at the store. I knew sooner of later David Robert would learn his mother had allowed Hank to enjoy himself at her expense. I knew that would not be a meeting I looked forward too.

Two weeks later I was to have a few friends over for dinner. I called Sally Ann and asked that she come over to discuss the menu. As always she arrived right on time. She came in the back and met me in the kitchen.

Sally Ann was a few years older than I but we had not known each other in school. I of course wanted to know about her love affair so ask Sally Ann to brew some coffee before we started.

I may have been a little blunt but I ask just as plan as day. "So who is this fellow that is taking up so much of your time? "

Sally Ann had a smile on her face that reached from ear to ear.

"You know him. In fact we've talked about you and my working here."

I looked back at her but did not speak.

She went on "my daughter Blossom started seeing a young man about six months ago. You know my Blossom is a little slow and I worried about that but the young man thinks the world of her so they moved in together. After a few weeks they asked me to come over for dinner. It seems they had also asked Victor's Dad to join us. Victor is the son of Carl Burnett. You know Carl I'm sure.

I was shocked in to total silence. But my face said something that made Sally Ann blink.

She said "you're surprised. Very few people know that Carl has a son. It's a long story but any way the boy came to live with Carl. The kids got together and after that dinner Carl came by to see me and we started seeing one another.

"My Blossom is twenty three and Victor is twenty six. I want to become a grandmother before I get too old to enjoy a grandchild." She said.

I remembered the sounds at the cottage and the few words but kept my mouth shut.

I wished Sally Ann the very best and said she would have to bring the kids and Carl by for a visit one of these days.

Then she dropped the bomb.

Sally Ann said she had sent Victor over to straighten up the house before my return and hoped that he had done a good job. She was still babbling as I remembered the encounter with the unknown boy in my bedroom.

So I had met Victor already. My god I thought how lucky that sweet young girl was to have a man of Victor's status for a husband and lover.

I had to know more. So I said "Sally Ann its none of my business but are you and Carl thinking of getting married?"

She nodded and said "He just ask me a few days ago. I said yes."

I thought this ought to be a happy family with every one screwing everyone else. I wonder if Sally knows her daughter is screwing Carl. This was getting too involved so I changed the subject and worked on the menu. I made a note to call Carl in the morning.

I now had good reason to talk to Carl about not only the work at the cemetery but some personal items as well. Maybe it would be better served if I drove up the hill and talk to Carl face to face. That might do nicely. Yes a face to face meeting was the proper thing to do.

That night I had dreams again of the cruise and the Island boys, Karen and Mary going wild beyond their craziest of dreams. I saw Mary with her head between Karen's leg sucking out Island boy semen and drinking it down as if it were rum.

I watched big long dark chocolate brown cocks going up Karen's' wide white ass. Mary drinking semen from as many of the boys as she could at one time. Then I saw myself on the bed with two boys behind me and one in front filing me with their choice hard cocks. My mouth, my pussy and my ass were filled with cock followed quickly by loads of thick cum. I woke in a sweat. But women don't sweat do they? Well maybe sometimes.

A shower made me feel once more near human. I did not dress I wrapped myself in a thick soft cotton robe and wet down stairs.

David Robert had been home some time during the night but I had not seen him. He did leave me a note by the coffee pot.

"Mother; I would like to see you later today. I have a new and highly profitable proposition for you to think over. We are thinking of expanding the store and opening a branch in the big Mall down town."

Love David

P. S. Hank sends his regards. (Don't know what that is all about. But I'm sure you do.)

I nearly dropped my coffee cup. I did not think Hank even knew who I was. Well shit...

A phone call to Carl got my adrenalin pumping. I was in heat and I knew it.

I had very little control over what I did or who I did it with. I don't know why Carl seemed like a candidate for my next excursion into the world of sexual pleasure.

This time I drove right up to the cottage parking in front. The door opened before I could knock.

I was looking into the bright dark eyes of Carl's son. He smiled said "Hello I'm Victor Burnett."

Stepping back Victor gave me room to enter. I felt the heat rise up from between my legs and I knew I should run. But I only smiled and walked in passed Victor looking for Carl.

"Is your father here?"

"He just got a call from the Funeral director and had to go out for a few minutes. But he should be back shortly. Can I offer you a cup of coffee? Dad did say if you could not wait he would be happy to come to your home later and talk to you."

Victor had moved up close. He was speaking very softly. I was sure he could see the little beads of sweat on my upper lip.

"You're quite beautiful and I was so pleased we met the other day. I must say for a lady of your age you were; shell we say superb, marvelous and nothing short of magnificent. I have to admit I have thought of you much since our encounter."

I knew he was just being kind but he was pushing all the right buttons. I must have given some signal that I was somehow intoxicated and in need of his services. The fact that Carl might come back any moment never entered my mind.

Victor reached around me closing the door. He let his arm touch my back pulling me to him. I folded into his arms as his mouth covered my trembling lips.

I was in a deep dream filled with a thin veil of fog. I could see but it was as if I were looking though soft cotton netting. I was there in Victor's arm and yet I was outside looking in watching myself as if in a movie.

I watched as he kissed me softly with a tenderness that was more of true love than lust. He took my face in his hands and pulled my mouth to his as we let our tongues meet to perform a sexual little dance. He cupped my head and held me in this embrace as if never wanting to let me go. I was his and he knew it. I was here for his bidding. I was Victor's for what ever he wanted and for as long as he wanted.

He guided me to a bedroom as easy as if we were dancing a lovely waltz. We moved in unison turning and twisting dropping cloths as we moved.

Victor twirled me around rubbing my body with gentle hands. His fingers touching every little crevice tingling here and there sending rivets of hot lava through my veins.

Then with my back to him he crushed me to him. His arms around me pulling me back to his naked body. He cupped both my breast squeezing the nipples as I felt his wonderful thick hard cock push up between my legs.

The hardness lay along my wetness reaching from back to front. I reached down to touch the bulbous pointed tip as it protruded beyond my chubby legs. His fiery kisses adorned my neck and shoulders.

I watched this sexual play with sadness in my heart because I knew in my heart Victor was only playing to my emotions and it was only a game to him.

Yet I wanted to think this handsome man could really care for an old lady and was making love to me because he choose to for the sake of love.

He moved me closer to the bed and had me bend over my hands resting on the bed. No words were spoken; this was all done with soft pleasing touches as dancers do after years of dancing together.

Even though Victor was behind me I could see him take his magnificent cock in his hand. He applied the deep purple tip to my wetness. I felt him rubbing the little head up and down the sweet crack that awaited his charms. He was teasing me I was sure but this soft gentleness waken in me every spark of passion I had ever known in all my years. My whole life had readied me for this one moment. This was what I had waited for for my entire life.

I knew I would die as soon as Victor pushed into me. But I was ready to die a happy lady.

Taking his thumbs he spread me wide open and pushed forward. It was the smoothness between his velvet skin and my inner walls that made this moment so right. I felt every inch move up through me as my brain exploded. Then he paused and let his cock park inside me. He let it throb there letting his heart beat fill me until my heart started to beat in time with his.

Then he moved back only to retake his position pushing and pulling. Jerking on my fleshy hips. Ramming his cock deeper with each thrust. Deeper he drove goring me with his fine hard horn. This Bull as going to kill me.

I was so intent on feeling very move, every beat of his heart every thrust. I did not see or feel my climax come screaming up from the depths of my very soul.

But there it was all of a sudden running out like a river. I felt the splashes forced out around his cock. Fluid splattering on my legs and even on the bed around me.

Then I felt Victor rammed home to a new depth. He held it there for a second. The fire filled me as he pumped liquid fire into me. Victor cried out and begin pumping into me rapidly. Jerking, pulling pushing yelling words, sounds moans. Then I fell forward with Victor still deep inside of me. He landed on me with his cock still pulsating still pumping fire into me.

I don't know how long we laid there. Victor shifted and lifted his weight off me. I felt every inch of his cock slowly being drawn from me. It felt ever so long and so very wonderful.

Victor stood behind me and I shuttered to think what he was looking at. My bare behind dripping with thick juice running out of me. I all of a sudden felt embarrassed. I wanted to pull some thing over me to hide my nakedness. But all I could do was lay there with my hands pulled up around my face to hide my shame.

I think Victor sensed my embarrassment and moved off to a bathroom. I sat up looked around for my clothing and quickly dressed. I left the house with out a word. I drove home in near panic. I had allowed Victor to do it again. To completely take over my body and soul. I arrive home just ahead of David Robert. I was rushing up the stairs when I heard him call as he came in the front door.

I called down that I had to shower and then I would be down. So I did shower, douche and washed my hair. I don't know why I had just washed it the evening before.

I wrapped my Terry cloth robe about me a towel on my head and with a smile on my face I went down stairs.

Davie stood by the bar fixing a drink for me and he already had one for himself. Then I saw the third glass. I started to speak when I heard a deep male voice.

"Well as I live and breathe. Eleanor; you look gorgeous." Hank walked in from the hall.

I turned smiled and said to David "You could have told me had visitors."

"Mother I apologize for the blunder. However Hank told me you stopped by the store and had a visit with him while I was out the other day."

Hank said"Yea, I didn't tell David how we cut up in the office."

I started to blush when David said to "Hank; cut it out, buddy, this is my mother. Give it a brake."

David turned to me and went on. "Mom this guy doesn't have a sane bone in his body."

I felt a relief fill me. Hank had not spilled the beans. I would have to thank Hank later in my own way. After all I did owe him. "Christ.", was I off on that tangent again.

I felt foolish dressed as I was but I allowed Hank to ogle me while I waited for my son to start his sales pitch.

David said "This new adventure is going to a big move for us."

The phone rang.

David answered it and seemed disturbed.

David said "I have to go to the store. That was the police, the alarm went off. They believe it is a false alarm but I need to go let them in to check it out. Hank you know all about the deal with the mall. You fill Mother in while I go see to the store."

David left and Hank sat down with his second drink. I sat across from him and waited for him to say something. I felt safe with a coffee table between us.

Hank just smiled and asked if I wanted my drink freshen up.

"Thank you "no" I'm fine"

"Oh, I know that. I think you're about the finest lady I've ever met. You're beautiful, sexy and very provocative. You got me hot. I think we really should to do something about that. Don't you?"

"Hank; please your in my home as a guest and my son will be back very soon. Maybe we can talk about this later some where we can have some privacy." I thought this would satisfy him temporarily.

I smiled and said "Eleanor I'm going to hold you to that."

I said "Hank; I want you to go now so I can get dressed and we can talk later. You can call me in the morning."

Hank looked at me. Thought about it and left with out saying a word.

I was thankful to Hank for two things now.

Carl never called to come by. So my day was over and I had one more great memory to put in my memoirs. I thought about writing some of the events of the past six weeks in a book that could be read only after my death. I laughed out load thinking of such a book being read by my family and friends. Of course I would name names. Places, times for every thing that happened. After I'm gone who cares. It is a thought worth thinking about.

I only had one dream that night. It was Victor and I together on a tropical island. The sun shinning on our sweaty bodies. Victor standing over me with the out line of his magnificent cock standing at attention blocking the sun from my eyes.

I woke with a start. I was alone with the sun shinning in my window. The French doors were open and the room was filled with fresh air. It was another glorious day. I had no plans for this day.

I took my first cup of coffee out on the veranda put my feet up and took a deep breath of air. My lungs filled and it was wonderful how I felt. I felt like a young filly ready for stud. I was thinking of going out shopping. Maybe at Victoria's Secret. Maybe I could find something to lift, and push my breast together for a little more cleavage.

Maybe a nice low cut dress to show off my breasts and tight around the hips to show off my ass. I have nice legs for my age and would want a dress short enough to show them off as well. I had a feeling I was no longer going to be in the Social page. Well not in good graces any way. I was starting to feel like the local whore and much to my surprise I liked this much better.

However when I dressed I put on a grey suite, a white blouse. Pantries hose and a matching pair of shoes that had two inch heels. I don't know why I dressed so modestly I did not feel that way. But my years of living the part, well old habits are hard to break.

I drove to the news Paper office where I asked a friend of mine if she would like to have lunch, on me of course. Peggy said she would love to any other time but this morning she was up to her eye balls and could she have a rain check.

Sadly I was off once more to the mall where I was going to look at the store my son wanted to rent. As they say location is everything. It was a nice corner store on the second level just off the main entrance. I did not ask what the monthly rent on this store would be but it had to be much higher than some others that were unused. I stopped in the food court for a cup of coffee to think of this so called opportunity.

I had to think as I would be the major investor. However David had done well so far. My original investment had been paid back with interest. But this looked a little more risky and for a lot more money.

But David was my only child and he would get the bulk of my estate anyway so why not let him have some of it now. I still had not heard all the pros and cons so maybe I would wait until I had more information.

My day was not going as I had hoped and I was full of energy or devilment I was not sure which. But them I thought I would call Sally Ann and if she were not too, too busy I would go by and talk about the Tea I wanted to have with my cruise partners. I wanted to see if Karen's life and that of Mary had changed as drastically as my own. I wanted to be nosy and listen to all their shameful secrets but give up as little of my own story as possible.

Sally said the Coffee was on and I was welcome to join here.

Sally Ann lived at the crest of Penn Ave. It was a lovely little house with a well kept yard and newly panted window frames. I guess having a gentleman friend that maintains a cemetery helps. Penn Ave. is a narrow street that was part of the old town. Many years ago a fire burned down most of our town. When it was rebuild the center of town was moved up the hill on the other side of the river. I lived in the hills above town while Sally Ann still loved across the river in the low rent district.

She was on the porch holding the door open for me as I pulled up. We exchanged greeting and I entered a clean, well furnished home of some one that was proud of her surrounding.

We ended up in the kitchen sitting at an old porcelain top table. I could see this table had been the center place of the home for many years. Sally had raised her daughter in this house and there had been a lot of living done here.

The coffee tasted better there than at home. I complimented her on the coffee and she said it was an old brand that she could only get at a local store here below the river.

I smiled and asked about Carl and her soon to be son in-law Victor.

"Carl will be here soon, He called and when I said you were coming over he said he wanted to see you as he had to apologize for his absents the other day. But I guess you met his son Victor. Isn't he a wonderful boy, I just love him so much. He loves my Blossom and I know he will be a good husband for her."

I agreed with her that Victor was a charming and very pleasant boy. I asked what kind of work he did.

Sally Ann said Victor was going to take over the cottage at the cemetery and Carl was going to live here with Sally Ann. Carl was going to open his own business as a handy man. She said Carl wanted to semi-retire and slow down some. Carl felt the cottage was a nice place for Victor and Blossom to start a life together.

I agreed and smiled at the very simple life this family lived. Or was it so simple Victor had a side line that seemed very rewarding for him.

Sally stood as she heard Carl's old truck pull up. I was a bit nervous as I did not know if Victor may have said any thing to his father about our encounters both at my home and at the cottage.