Investing Wisely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl strode in with an air of pride as he hooked an arm around Sally Ann and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hello Eleanor; its been a long time. How are you? And how's that son of yours? Doing very well I hear."

Carl offered me a hand I took it with out standing.

I told him I was just fine for an old lady. That David was well and yes the business was doing well. Hopefully he would move to the Mall soon."

Carl sat across from me cupping the hot cup of coffee Sally Ann poured for him.

"Eleanor I want to apologize for missing you the other day. It was one of those little emergency that comes up every once in a while. I hope my son Victor introduced himself and told you I was so sorry I got called a way."

"Victor is such a fine young man. You can be proud of him. I know he will be a fine husband for Blossom. Sally tells me that you two are going to get married also." I said looking into Carl's eyes. I thought I saw a little flicker of fire behind those big blues.

I was only guessing but I think Carl was really in love with Sally Ann and that was wonderful.

"What did you come to the cottage to see me about?" Carl asked sipping his coffee.

"I wanted to know if you would be so kind as to trim the grass up close to my husband's grave stone. I'll pay you of course." I said.

Carl got a strange look on his face. He blinked and said "I thought you already paid Victor to do that job. He told me he had trimmed around the Stapleton plot and that you had paid him handsomely."

Pause; as he looked at me. I blushed.

Then Carl said "If he did not do a good job I'll see to it this afternoon and make sure its done properly. No extra charge. In fact I'll see to it that Victor repays you in full."

I knew than that Carl knew what Victor and I had done. I knew Carl was having fun with me and the little play on words was just his way of digging into me.

I started to say something when Carl started in. "Darling;" he said to Sally Ann "Did I ever tell you I had a crush on Eleanor when we were in school. I was a few grades ahead of Eleanor but I noticed her and often thought of asking her out. But she was out of my class." Carl was smiling at me now.

"Oh, Carl you're such an old flirt. Why do you put up with this guy?" I said looking at Sally Ann.

Then I saw Sally Ann's smile it was almost unperceivable but she was grinning at me. I shook my head. Sally Ann knew of me eagerly welcoming Victor into my bed in my home and she along with Carl knew I had let Victor have his way with me at the cottage. I hung my head and let a few tear drops fall upon the table.

Sally put an arm around me and said. "Victor has a way about him that gets a girl all mixed up. He got that from his father. Carl has got that same mystical charm and I can not resist either of them. Eleanor you're not the only one that fallen under the Burnett spell. I can not stop myself when ever Victor comes around. I welcome him and allow him to have me in any way that pleases him."

Carl stood coming around the table he lifted me to my feet and together Sally Ann and Carl circled my shivering body with loving arms.

It was Sally Ann that kissed me first. She took my head in both hands and on tip toes she planted a soft warm kiss on my mouth.

"Come Eleanor let us show you how much we enjoy sharing our love." Carl followed. Sally Ann guided me down the hall into a small bright flowered bedroom with a king size bed that took up nearly the entire floor. I stood motionless as Carl and Sally slowly undressed me.

First Sally Ann dropped her dress on the floor and while she and I crept up on the bed. Carl stood there at the foot of the bed and for our entertainment he dropped his pants, then his shirt; the last thing to go was his briefs. Not that they hid much any way. His cock was straight out pushing, straining to get free.

Carl on my left Sally Ann on my right and I in between like a piece of meat in a sandwich ready to be devoured or eaten alive in my case.

Sally Ann was up on an elbow leaning across me. Her lips found mine receptive and wiling to part welcoming her tongue with out shame.

Carl placed his hand on my mound, with a soft touch his finger tip found my clitoris quivering ready for any kind of stimulation. I moaned at his touch, I shook with an air of excitement that was new to me. Sally Ann lowered her mouth to my breast and sucked hard.

One of my hands found Carl's cock hard hot and very appealing. My other hand found Sally Ann's soft fatty mound and a wet split just below.

Then I felt two hands probing and finding me wet and hot. Two set of hands touching me, two mouth sucking two breasts. This was pure heaven. I was floating about life I was in a place where few lovers ever get to go. I was in a dream world of the sexual play for pure pleasure I was in Valhalla a world of sexual expression.

I felt my climax come and go not quickly but softly not one that made me cry out. Yet one I will never forget. It was a climax that two lovers had brought about and it was only the first of many.

While I was still feeling the effects of my first climax Carl moved over top of me. My legs spread wide held high with the helping hands of Sally Ann Carl entered me.

I let out a cry not from pain or anything like that it was a cry of pure pleasure and lust. It was so erotic and electrifying to know that the woman I had known for years and was about to marry this man fucking me was helping him enjoy sex with me. Was she doing it for him or was she doing it for me or maybe herself.

I rose up to the occasion and let Carl drive in with slow powerful pushes. It felt good and it was not long before I felt my second climax coming up from that secret place to wash over me. My lust, my passion was there bursting forth as I went screaming into the light.

It felt like Carl wanted to cum along with me but he held off until my passion fleeted away.

Carl lifted himself up and knelt on his knees. Sally Ann leaned across my body taking his cock in her mouth. She jerked her head back and forth a few times. Carl moaned and stiffened. I watched as he grabbed Sally Ann's head and held it while he emptied his load into her mouth.

Jab after jab he pumped want seemed an endless flow of male semen into her mouth. Sally Ann sucked and swallowed letting not a single drop fall from her mouth. When she pulled back his cock was not even partly flaccid. He was as rigid as when he had entered me. I was amazed at his voracity. Carl was ready to start again. But where or what he had in mind was still undetermined.

Sally Ann reached down to lift me to a sitting position right in front of Carl's still throbbing cock. I pulled Carl close by circling his waist with my arms and eagerly took his cock into my mouth.

Sally Ann moved off the bed to return with a tube of K-Y jelly. I knew what was coming next but I had no idea if I were to be the recipient or dear Sally Ann. But one of was going to get Carl's cock up their behind and I had the feeling it was going to a very exciting for one of us and a hell of a show for the other. The island boys had had their way with my rear and I had come to be thrilled at the prospect of having a cock up my ass. I sucked harder trying to take his cock down my throat. I wanted his cum any way I could get it.

I was wrong about the who and where. Carl pulled his cock out of my mouth long enough for the three of us to move around with Sally Ann and I with our heads at one end of the bed and Carl at the other. Carl's still glistening cock was between us and we smiled at one another.

Sally grabbed Carl's cock milking it a few times licked it from scrotum to tip and then let me have it. I took it back into my mouth.

Carl had applied a generous amount of the K-Y jelly to my rectum and I think to Sally Ann's ass as well before he inserted two fingers well up into my ass. He had his thumb in my pussy wiggling it back and forth while ramming his fingers in and out of my ass.

Sally Ann reached over to take Carl's cock back so she would suck it deep down her throat. I could tell by her expression she was feeling the effects of having his fingers in her ass. She was loving it and wanted his cock in her mouth when she climaxed. This was not the first time Sally Ann had enjoyed Carl's expert fingers tantalizing her ass.

I closed my eyes and let my mind run back a few weeks to the "Cruise" I had shared with Karen and Mary. How that had changed my life until here I was sharing a sexual interlude with my cook and her soon to be husband. Then I thought of his son Victor and how he had given me such great joy. I let my climax come slowly and let if fill me with the joy of this sweetest of moments.

Sally Ann sucked, swallowed and shivered in pure delight as Carl filled her mouth with his manly semen.

I was not going to shower so I dressed and thanks them both for a wonderful time and invited then to the house for a dinner soon. I told Sally I would cater the dinner so she would not have to cook.

She kissed me on the mouth and I left blushing because that kiss had excited me very much. I was truly excited by Sally Ann's kiss and that was troubling in a strange way.

It was just after noon when I arrived home and the light on the answering machine was blinking. I put off picking it up until after I got out of the shower. Another shower and douche was called for. This shower, douche thing was getting to be a regular part of my day twice a day.

I stretched out naked across the bed. It felt good to lie here naked just to rest and feel the silk sheets caress my body. I really was feeling younger every day and after every sexual encounter. Fucking made me feel alive; joining in unbridled sex with a stranger sent a shiver of unexplained emotions through out my body Even Carl's fingers in my rectum set me aflame that I rode to a climax.

I do believe that was the first time I ever climaxed from rectal stimulation. But that also was the first time I had sex in a threesome with friends in my home town, old friends that I had known for years. It just seemed natural for us to be together and share the love that those two had for one another.

I fell asleep with a joyous feeling my heart and a smile on my lips.

Wrapped in my terry cloth robe I remembered the answering machine.

Part II follows soon...