All Comments on 'Involved In Mom And Dad's Game Ch. 03'

by LuckySon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LuckySonLuckySonabout 14 years agoAuthor
Problems with feedback

To all the readers who sent feedbacks about previous episodes: my provider filtered the e-mails from Literotica as spam and deleted them. I've fixed the problem: could you write me again? I'd like to know what do you think about the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Hopeless....waste if time reading- I guess deleting reviews gives you the illusion that your story is OK - So if that makes you happy keep delting the negative feedback.

Sorry it wont help - your story was a waste of time reading - give up and try something else - like trainspotting cos writing erotica is not your thing.

LuckySonLuckySonabout 14 years agoAuthor
Freedom of speech

Let me assure all readers that I never used and never will use my prerogative to cancel the public comments to my stories.

Each reader is free to write comments positive or negative, that will remain on the page available to all.

This also applies to that reader who hides behind anonymity to post rude comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Garbage

as all your stories are. please quit writing. Your stories look as if they have been written by a 14 year old kid, with a fixation on their mother. And I will hide behing anonimity despite your comment.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.What is the point of just tying his wife up,all it would do is make her hurt and uncomfortable.Once tied she needs to blow him and then take it in the arse,to make the whole thing work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous