Irene Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked on her swollen clit, teasing it with my tongue, rolling it from side to side and then softly nibbling it with my teeth. All the time, Irene perched on the vanity unit, her legs wide open to me, her head thrown back and her eyes closed, softly moaning. I pressed first one finger, then two into her aching pussy, loving how wet she felt, how her cunt muscles clamped down on my fingers, squeezing them tight. Her pussy was soft, warm and tight. As my finger fucked her, I remembered how it felt when my cock was inside her for the first time, at that special night we met. The thought alone was making my cock throb. I licked and sucked at her clit and slid my fingers in and out of her aching pussy, her juices streaming and mingling with my own saliva.

Irene was grinding her pussy into my face. Low guttural moans were coming from her throat as she gave herself up completely to me and to the pleasure I was giving her. With my free hand I scooped some of her pussy juices and ran my fingers along her slit to her tight rosebud. I slowly slid one finger into her ass, using her own juices as lube. Irene bucked against me, clamping her knees around my head, holding me tightly against her.

"Oh fuck Aris," she groaned, "I want you inside me. Fuck me with your cock please... Ride me, fuck me, oh baby please. I need you."

Needing no second invitation, I stood up and taking my cock in my hands slid it into her pussy in one fluid movement. We both gasped and froze for a second as the sensations flooded through us, then I began to grind into her. I groaned as her wet, hot pussy surrounded my cock, my balls slapping at her ass, pushing so far into her that my balls were almost inside her too. Irene wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me further, deeper inside her as I bent to kiss her. In unison we breathed into each others' mouths as our bodies became one completely.

"Oh God, honey," she groaned. "Fuck, can't hold on much longer, I'm gonna cum soon".

In answer, I increased the pace and started pumping harder and faster into her hot cunt, kissing her mouth and fucking her with almost wild abandonment. Our breathing was ragged at this stage as I thrust into Irene with powerful strokes. We both knew we were gone past that point of no return as the pressure built for both of us. As I drove into her, I felt Irene having her orgasm as her muscles grasped me even harder and milked my cock.

"Arisss," she hissed, "yesss!"

As her body shuddered and trembled with the force of her climax, I felt my own orgasm building and unable to hold on any longer, I felt my seed shoot deep into her. My semen shot into her cunt, coating her walls with my seed, spurting and pulsating and quivering as her pussy muscles drained every drop of cum from me. We panted and trembled as we both tried to compose ourselves and catch our breath. We stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity, holding each other, kissing each other, my semi hard cock still inside her, her legs still wrapped around me holding me inside.

Eventually we broke our embrace and I gently lifted her down from the unit. She quickly headed to the bathroom to clean herself up. A few minutes later, she came back to continue her preparation for the cocktail.

"We must hurry," she said.

"I'll be ready in a minute," I replied.

While I was putting my shirt on, she stood by the bed staring at her cocktail dress; a little black one. It wasn't tight, but it was clingy. It had thin shoulder straps and went to just below the knee.

"I love that dress." I said. "You look really good in it."

I walked over and kissed her. She took her little black dress and carefully pulled it over her head.

"That is so hot." I said.

"Thank you." She turned so I could see the back.

"Almost perfect," I said. She looked a little frustrated on my comment. I smiled and planted a little kiss on her cheek. Then I ran my hand up her leg, pushing the dress up until I reached her panties and peeled them down.

"Panty lines." I said.

She laughed and stepped out of the panties.

"Now it's perfect." I said.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Never really went anywhere beyond sexual vignettes strung together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it a lot! I would give you four or five stars if I could.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I like these characters, and would love to see more about them.

Also, regarding the previous commenters, Literotica is apparently chock full of leaking rectums. I'm talking to the kind of person who would 1-bomb a story simply because someone they are having a feud with likes it.

Must be a Trump voter, for sure!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
And if the ashole of LIT doesn't like it or gives a 1, I will

alway give you a 5 to offset this fool idea of hate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He deserves everything he gets.

S.T.D, A.I.D.s, BASTARD CHILDREN, HEPATITIS, WHAT FUN!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Irene Pt. 02 Previous Part
Irene Series Info

Similar Stories

What? The continuation of the love story "When".in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Up in Michigan Loving Wives can be Loving Wives.in Loving Wives
Wife Gets Carried Away Wife starts a Romance with a Stranger with a Twist.in Loving Wives
Day Off Interrupted Wife, her only day off, interrupted by husband and coworkers.in Loving Wives
More Stories