All Comments on 'Irene's Adventures Pt. 02'

by Robsound

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What complete trash and horrible story. 1* for this lame

The author must be a freaking retard to write such stupid nonsense low context and pathetic story.

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

1* for this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could someone please write a story worth reading?

Don't have the stomach to read this garbage anymore.

Skim over first & last paragraph or two; you get the picture and, can score accordingly.

At least with the BTB stories I could get a chuckle. And, most authors try to put some ingenuity into the way the characters handle business.

The authors of cuck stories aren't even trying to be creative (if they ever were) anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick Troll....!!! Awaiting your troll comment!!!! Where are you???

Same ole sick troll every day with hate comments on every comment he do not like. Gets old.This is an ugly L.W. story no Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Da’fuq did i just read?

This...was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Justgr8 Loser

Justgr8 not only post his stupid hate comments here but trolls the group and fetish site and post his stupid hate comments there as well.What a fucking loser.

This is a good cuck story..Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh Rob... You have never written

a story like this one ever before... Right... You'll never change.. You always write about what you've never had.. a wonderful marriage.. but if you ever have one, it will die of starvation, because you have no understanding of the word love as defined by the lack of it in your writing. You have no emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just suck a dick and write gay scripts

# 1 This is the same ol crap and always goes the same way. Maybe fetish or gay would be better place to post. # 1

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 6 years ago
Very good

Very good pacing and character development. I am enjoying the series so far. Not sure what to say about the insects commenting on AN EROTIC STORY SITE about hating an erotic story. Guilt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:fullchoketubes

Guilt? Maybe your'e the guilty one. You're the one complaining about others. They complained about this garbage. You don't. Another piece of trash pulled out of the slimy sewer for the perverts. No thanks. 1*

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
love the series

the scene I always look for is the one where it's all planned out, wife goes out and has a over the top sex marathon

and the plan is she will return home, and satisfy hubby with every sloshy spurting detail

except.....she's late getting back.....that's not part of the plan

there's been a change...she's staying the night......that's not part of the plan

as her relationship develops (permanent?)

there's no shortage of sloshy spurting details via text and video message.......but 'satisfying hubby' no longer seems to be an integral part of the plan....husband gets release when it's convenient (her bf is busy that night)

not sure what you call this....if the 'cuckolding act' is the sexual experience.....this might be 'emotional cuckolding' for lack of a better term. especially effective as the situation goes onwards thru time, and it gets to the point that boyfriend is getting satisfied 4-5 times (nights?) per 1 time satisfying hubby. Then 7-10 times. Then more and more. :)

I guess I'm just a big denial/chastity fan at heart.

Have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What crap and pathetic story. 1* for this lame

The author must be a freaking retard to write such stupid nonsense low context and pathetic story.

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

1* for this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...complete stupid grabage. This is so wimp and pathetic. 1*

The author did a tremendous poor job on this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with so gay issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this horrible story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written, pathetic and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time.

1* for this bad story.

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
great story

Im loving it draw it out as long as you like. Would love to be Oscar Ive got the tiny penis already. All these trolls are rubbish and I think they are frightened of their own sexuality.

Great work keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To make sense two things need to be explained

1) why is Roman her ex boyfriend?

2) why is she married to Oscar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:suckerman

Your name is fitting. Get the drift? 1* for this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap, BS, nonsense wimp garbage. 1* for this lame

This writer must be a freaking retard to write something stupid and wimp like this story. He definitely must have some mental disorder mixed with some gay issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic and ugly story.

this story is a complete nonsense trash full of useless sick cuckold repressed & frustrated gay.

1* for this horrible and wrong category story......perhaps in Gay / T&C category this kind writer may have a better chance.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Here's the best BTB story, and it's from the Washington Post

Husband caught teacher in bed with 15-year-old student, and notified Child Protective Services: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/12/19/a-teachers-husband-caught-her-in-bed-with-a-teenage-student-police-say/

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Didn't like the story

I came in on part 2. Was going to read the first part until I saw what in part 2. Story just came off as weak. Men pushing their wives onto other men is a sick idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Has anyone read a decent LW story that included an adult describing her actions as . . .

naughty? Needless to say . . . but then, Who am I to . . .

I don' know, but you would think that in this day and age no one could be this ignorant and plagiaristic. There is absolutely NOTHING in this story that is new or original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Man these stories really hit too close to home for some people. Makes them uncomfortable to see their secret desires spelled out as though people can see into their minds. Have to rant about ‘fag cuck shit’ to regain their manhood as though any one but them cared. The rest of us laugh it off but these guys... they doth protest too much. There’s some serious denial going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What complete waste of time. 1* for this crap

This lame story made me waste 5 minutes of my time.

It's complete trash.

1* for this lame and brainless horrible story.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 6 years ago
Good story

To Those who comment and only use Anonymous, and tear down and criticize this story, which you know will be about cuckolding, WHY DO YOU READ IT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TIME WASTED? That makes no sense to me. This author has a penchant for writing about this and even had two story lines a few years ago also named Oscar and Irene. Get a clue dummies, and go back and read what this story section is all about. Said my peace.

I did read read both your series on Oscar and Irene when first published on here. This one is almost exactly the same. Only difference, Roman is a widower. Irene is unsure and conflicted. Oscar is horny and encourages her along. Maybe try to write something that is not so similar to these.

Good writing, No word mistakes, Good visual imagery. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just pure lame. 1* for this pathetic crap

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid and pathetic.

In fact the writer seems to enjoy more about cocks and loads of cum rather than his STD cunt wife......so the writer has some repressed and frustrated gay issues that were transported to this wimp story.

1* for this nonsense, crap and poor written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oh hell

More cucks and whores, like we need a few more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous