Irene's Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene paused, looking intently at her husband who looked as though he wished he could hide under the sofa, rather than suffer her stern gaze.

"When I told you I'd bumped into Roman, you encouraged me to spend time with him, and seemed keen for me to have sex with him, so I have to ask, are you hoping that if I'm unfaithful it will give you licence to have sex with other women?" Irene asked.

"No! Not at all!" Oscar replied, "I'm not interested in other women, but I'm really excited by the idea of you having sex with another man, and Roman seemed like the perfect candidate."

"I see," Irene responded, sounding thoughtful, "but wouldn't that be rather selfish of me?"

"I don't see it that way. Firstly, the idea turns me on, so in that sense I would get something from it, but also, think of Roman, whose wife died so young. He must be terribly lonely, and I'm sure you are just the tonic he needs." Oscar answered, amazed at his own brilliance for turning the discussion into his wife comforting an old friend.

"Oh, yes, gosh, I'd never thought about that! How awful of me, not to realize how lonely and upset he must be."

"Well, I'm sure your evenings together are a great comfort to him." Oscar concluded.

"Yes, right," Irene replied, completely thrown by Oscar's comments, "anyway, I want to have a serious discussion with you about what happens next."

"OK," Oscar replied, not sure whether to be excited or frightened, "you start."

"Hmmnn, I'm not sure exactly where to start.....OK, firstly, I love you very much and want to stay married to you for the rest of my life."

"Good." Oscar responded emphatically.

"However.....I am attracted to Roman....and would quite like to go on seeing him."

Irene waited, not sure how her husband would react.

"Also good." He said.

"The thing is, we have been starting to get rather passionate."

"Excellent, how exciting" Oscar replied, finding himself increasingly turned on by his wife's revelations.

"Yes...well...for me anyway."

"And also for me!" Oscar replied.

"Oscar darling, this is real life, not one of your fantasies." Irene reminded him.

"And therefore, so much more exciting!" He shot back.

"Roman has asked to see me again on Thursday. I don't think I can see him again without getting into his bed, do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

"You're asking me whether I'm happy for you to start having sex with him?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking." Irene confirmed.

"Do you want to have sex with him?" He asked, which wasn't what she was expecting.

"Yes, very much." She answered, looking her husband directly in his eyes.

"Then please go ahead, as often as you want. Please enjoy yourself and have wonderful abandoned sex with your lover! Nothing would make me happier." Oscar told his wife enthusiastically.

"Really, are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm totally sure! Now, can I please take you to bed? This discussion has made me so horny." He asked.

"Yes. Would you like me to tell you what we did this evening while you fuck me?"

"Oh yes please, that would be wonderful!" Oscar replied, getting more and more excited.

"I really was quite naughty." Irene told him coquettishly, as they walked hand in hand towards the bedroom.

12