All Comments on 'Irene's Fulfillment Ch. 02a'

by TXhardsucker69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Win some, Lose some

And that is all they wrote. Irene, just unknowingly destroyed her marriage. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
It was going to 3*, but in the end became less than 1*...

It was going to 3*, but in the end became less than 1*...Why? First was jusr wife swapping, but then he was "a little bit jealous and maybe hurt with her comment", and then he was wishful to suck the other man? All this ruined the story and will ruin the marriage...

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Typical Attitude. .....!

Another cuck story to fill the Loving Wife's library shelves !

Is this not a cuckolds ultimate fantasy of being humiliated, dejected, jealous, of a netter man with bigger cock, better lover, more powerful than the husband.

Then why does the husband complain months later when the wife leaves him or shuts down sex with him to be with her big cock lover !

Iny dark past I have had liasons with married women. Who's husband's had clearly not given them excitement, fun, some thing different, spontaneously done something, better lovin.

Tbey all wanted to leave their husband's for me, why........!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dejavu

That sounds like my story of when my wife n me swapped partners with her sister irene n carlos.i loved watchn my wife pleasure him like the slut she is n how i lived out my fantasys of fuckn irene in front of my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
little boys that can't take care of their wives is not erotic.

Just sad, sorry you are a little punk, good luck you need it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

California's cuck and whore enjoy Texas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous