All Comments on 'Irresistible Johnson'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cowbullscowbullsalmost 7 years ago

This story line is screaming for more chapters.

SleeperHold27SleeperHold27almost 7 years ago
More???

Is is this story a stand-alone or is there a possibility for more? The story seems like it could hold promise with an extension, but only if that is what you as an author want to do. Just thought I would put in my opinion that I would like to see more of this, if at all possible.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 7 years ago
Great story Idea

I enjoyed your story, , I Know what direction I'd take the story but looking forward to seeing where you take it. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
But

Enjoyed the story and hope for more BUT get an editor Please - those double negatives .... argh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Creative and fun story. Many guys would volunteer to be exposed for the beneficial side effects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great one!

Loved the story and hope you continue it with more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Honest, it's as good as the Hulk, but with a sexy twist.....

....that benefits both.

I agree with several other commenters, please continue the silly parade.

More silly is in order here and I for one, wan to see if fucking Laura turns her into a sexaholic bimbo or maybe she wants his cock every day.

It would be fun for hubby to lose his office slut to our hero's supercock AND lose his wife in revenge fucks he has to watch.

Thank you.

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
great story

needs more chapters.

AJ64CBAJ64CBalmost 7 years ago
Terrific, where can I get some Radiation ?

I know it is only a story, but it got me 'excited'! ;)

Please keep writing, you have real talent.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Like The Effect

What Guy wouldn't Expose your Junk get a Blow Job. Think of the Hookers. who would give head once a day to have bigger boobs and get More $ from their Customers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Keep it coming! Keep it coming yeah!

maddictmaddictabout 6 years ago
For purely scientific reasons....

What if Laura instead of swallowing prefers taking her medicine in this new way ? Phil and Heath what ya waiting, what ya waiting for ?

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 3 years ago

yeah good story, though wonder the affects of the men if they swallowed a load each too. do they each get tits or do their cocks grow bigger instead. If Laura say takes it anally does her ass grow bigger or she still just gets bigger tits. Lots of research and experiments in the future im sure. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES