Irresistible Johnson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, neither," said Jennifer, pausing for a breath before opening her mouth wider, allowing me to slide it in further.

"That really is strange," said Phil to Heath. "How long will it take for you to cum, Brian? Will you be able to provide enough semen for all three?"

"All three?" I gasped, looking down at the scene. "Shouldn't we get them off me?"

Jennifer's luscious lips over the head of my cock made my shaft pulse rapidly in Laura's stroking hands. Laura picked up the pace to pump my hot goo into Jennifer and I couldn't help but unload for a second time today into her eager mouth. Jennifer made no bones about trying to swallow every drop. It was like she had been without water for days.

"Me, next," exclaimed Laura, looking up at me and shoving Jennifer aside. No longer content with stroking my dick into someone else's face, she wanted a go at it.

Phil stepped forward. "Brian, do you think you're also experiencing more sexual virility and endurance?"

"I am enjoying this. I think I would have enjoyed this even before the incident. I don't know if I am performing any better or worse, but I will say I feel like I could go maybe once more. But again, don't you all think we should stop?"

"Are you fucking crazy?" shouted Laura. "Not until I get some!"

The crowd watched on until moments later, she too was gasping for air as she swallowed my incoming load. It was what happened next that surprised us most. Just as I was finishing up cumming in Laura's mouth, Jennifer cried out.

"Oh no! NO!!" Jennifer already had C-cup tits, I was sure. She was the largest in the group before all this, but now her tits were practically bursting through her blouse. In fact, they were. Two buttons went flying as her tits spilled out. Her breasts grew into such a freakishly large size so quickly, it looked almost comical.

Laura looked around panicking. "That's going to happen to me, too? Like in just a few minutes?"

"It appears so," said Karen. "I swallowed his cum, then Jennifer. We both experienced the same shocking result."

"Do you think they will eventually go back to normal?" In her voice, we could tell Laura was panicking. "Lionel hates big tits." Lionel was her husband whom she always raved about.

I felt lips on my cock again and looked down. Karen was doing it again.

"Karen!" I screamed. "Stop. Your tits!"

She looked up for a moment. "You don't understand. This is not about me wanting bigger tits. I just need to swallow your cum."

"Isn't it so weird?" gasped Laura eyeing everyone in the room. "I had that same strange compulsion to swallow."

"But Karen, your tits will get even bigger," I pleaded.

"How do we know that?" she asked. "It might only happen the first time. The one time. We don't know."

"You don't want to find out, do you?"

"I just want to swallow your cum. Now are you going to let me or not?"

Before I answered, she was going down on me, forcing her tongue on my shaft. It was a delightful pleasure as once again, I felt myself get fully hard, eager to deliver yet another load.

Heath looked at me, then Phil. "Well, I think we got a few years of research ahead of us, whether we wanted it or not."

"We won't have to worry about funding," said Phil, flatly, as I finally erupted into Karen's mouth for the second time today. She let nothing escape, guzzling it all down.

"That was even more than last time!" she exclaimed.

"Why won't we have to worry about funding?" asked Heath. "What's the joke? What am I missing?"

"Take a look at Laura. Instant natural breast enhancement? You know how much women would pay for that?"

Heath turned his attention to Laura now, amazed to see what must have been D cup breasts straining her blouse. "Lionel is going to be so mad at me," she cried, as she peeked down the top of her blouse.

"Can we see them?" asked Heath. "Are they all gaining the same amount of mass in size, I wonder."

All the girls looked at each other, before sighing and giving in. The tops and bras came off. After careful examination and some information from the girls, Phil, the math expert, estimated that each occurrence added about 26 ounces of flash.

That's when we saw it. Without any cry of pain or discomfort from Karen, her breasts morphed before our eyes. Within a span of eight or ten seconds expanding even bigger, leaving her with breasts bigger than my head and nipples that would make bovines envious.

Karen sighed heavily. "It's so weird. Once I swallowed, I was fine. No longer having some irrational desire in me. It's like a heroin addiction. Once someone is so bad off, they need the drug just to feel normal."

Karen looked over at me. "Please, Brian, under no circumstances, show me that penis again. I'll be handicapped if my tits get any bigger than this."

I quickly picked myself up, got dressed and said, "We gotta fix this, or I won't ever be able to have a relationship. It's a good thing my girlfriend and I recently broke it off, but no, I cannot live like this."

"He's right," said Heath. "Any girlfriend couldn't risk seeing his penis more than once or twice, based on everything we're seeing. This will be difficult to figure out."

"We'll figure it out," said Phil. "We'll start tomorrow. Brian, you can go home like you were scheduled. Just keep it in your pants, okay?"

"Okay," I said. I was eager to get home. My sister, Penny, and I weren't bosom buddy close, but we did enjoy our company now and then, and I had been secluded for far too long.

It was a welcome sight when later that night, Penny and I got to share a pizza together at the dinner table, rather than in front of the TV. I explained in detail the reasons I had to be quarantined at the lab for so long, leaving out the part about my penis.

"So we want to ensure I have absolutely zero chance of spreading any radiation, as well as making sure I'm healthy."

"And you are? Healthy?" Penny was concerned.

"So far as they can tell, no ill effects. They've insisted they will monitor me closely." Again, I wasn't keen on sharing the fact that I had been sucked off four times today by three different women.

Except I keep forgetting that I am an idiot. An utterly thoughtless, despicable idiot.

It was bad enough I created all that damage and drama at work and that I also willfully never stopped any of the girls from sucking my cock, as any decent guy would at least try to do. After all, this was happening technically against their will... but this time, what I did was the worst of the worst, and I cussed myself again and again for it later.

After Penny and I visited for a while, we finally went off to bed for the night. I have to sleep on the pullout bed in the living room. For a couch bed, it's pretty comfortable.

Our habits are always that when Penny goes off to her room, usually around 11 or so, I change into my pajamas and eventually get to bed by midnight. I'm pretty quiet and Penny rarely, if ever, leaves her bedroom until morning.

Being my first night truly alone, after Penny went off to bed, I undressed as usual and pulled the bed out, but I didn't bother putting on my pajama flannels. I turned the TV on, setting it to a low volume as usual, and instead of curling up under the blankets, I stood in front of the vertical mirror next to our fireplace. I was admiring the way my penis was hanging, thinking about how cool it was to at least having gotten something from good from this experience. I then bounced up and down a couple times, playing helicopter with my cock, when Penny burst into the living room.

"Hey Brian, I just wanted to say I might have enjoyed the vacation from you, but it was getting lonely..." She stopped in her tracks, as she just noticed me naked.

I leapt over to the couch to grab a pillow, but she stepped forward instantly as I did that. "Oh, wait," she said. I ignored her and grabbed the pillow, anyway, covering, yet Penny came forward even more. "Brian, I uh..." her eyes darted up and down from me to my crotch. "I, uh, didn't expect to see you this way."

"Sorry, sis. I was just changing."

"It uh, looked like you were playing a little." She stepped forward even more and I almost backed up, cautious.

"Look, Brian, I need to borrow a pillow. Can I?" Without giving me a chance to think, she snatched the pillow from me and her eyes bulged wide.

"Oh my goodness!" she cried. She looked up at me, panicking almost. "Brian, this is going to be weird, but I... I... Can I? May I? I need to do something." Before I could answer, she was swallowing my cock. I was hard in no time, yet confused by the ordeal. I had to tell her what was about to happen.

"Penny, you can't do this. It isn't right."

She pulled me out of her mouth, stopping a moment. "I know, right? It's definitely not right. I can't explain it though." She grabbed it with a hand and looked up at me. "I uh... this is embarrassing..."

"I know," I said. "You need to swallow my cum."

"Yes! That's it exactly!" She immediately went back to work to make that happen, but I objected.

"Penny, listen to me. You CANNOT swallow my cum. If you do, your tits will grow bigger. Like instantly, bigger."

"What?" she screamed, pulling off again. "That's ridiculous. I just need to... I don't know... scratch this itch, is all."

"That's the thing, Penny. If you do, I promise you. I have seen it. Your tits will grow bigger."

Penny looked at my cock and back at me. "Well, what if I just taste it a little?"

"Penny..."

But my objection went ignored. In seconds, she was back to forcefully sucking on my shaft while sending jolts of pleasure through my body. She tickled my balls as she sucked, eager to get everything delivered into her mouth.

"Penny! P... Pah... Penny! I am going to cum. You can't swallow."

I could hear her gagging and protesting the need to get me off. I even tried pulling my cock away, desperate to get her mouth off it. She finally let go and opened her mouth wide.

"But Brian! I need to taste it. Don't let me not at least taste it!"

I was already unloading and jolts of cum went spraying directly into her mouth as she was begging for it. Its presence sent her eyes wide and put a glow in her face. She opened wider and thrust herself over my cock, ensuring she got the second and third shots filling her mouth. I couldn't help myself. All I could think was how grateful I was that my sister had small tits. At least I wouldn't turn her into a freak. She'd just have a different shape.

"I can't believe I just did that," said Penny, sitting there, looking defeated, with my cock hanging in front of her.

"That's what the nurse said," I sighed, finally beginning to feel exhausted from all of the day's activities.

"Why did that happen?" asked Penny, looking at me.

"We haven't figured it out," I said. "But I meant what I said. Your tits are going to get bigger. You have to be sure not to ever see me naked."

"Well, don't go walking around the house naked! But what do you mean? Bigger?"

"Do you trust me, Penny?"

"Uh, I just sucked you off and I don't understand why. So no, I'm not feeling sure about trust right now."

"You KNOW I wouldn't make you do that on purpose."

"I know, brother, but I don't understand what happened."

"Look, in about two minutes you are going to experience something. That is, if you work like the others do."

"You mean it? Really? Bigger tits?"

"Yeah, I mean it. You might want to get out of that bra."

Penny paused, looking at me skeptically. You're not just telling me this so you can look at my tits. You know I remember you trying to spy on me naked once, right?"

"Come on, I was young and a dweeb," I protested. "Penny, I'm not like that."

"Fine," she said, removing her t-shirt and bra. Her pert breasts were surprisingly sexy to me. I'd never seen them before, as we were both rather modest growing up. Her nipples were larger than I expected for being on such breasts. Her mannerisms made her look more mature and sexier than her petite figure would normally achieve. "Two minutes?"

"Less, now," I said. "The girls didn't experience any unpleasant feeling, either. I noticed their skin looked flush for a while." And as I spoke, I saw that happening. Penny's face was turning a deep pink.

"Do you feel alright?" I asked.

"Yes. Nothing strange... other than standing naked in front of you after having sucked you off. Yes, I'm alright!" She was being sarcastic, but the attitude changed soon after, as within an eight-second window she went from her a-cup size to what I would easily guess as a c-cup.

"Jesus Christ," I said. "I will never get used to that."

"Brian, this is amazing!" She paused. "Gross, but amazing!"

I laughed, while pulling up my pants. "Well, glad you're happy about it."

"I mean, come on, man. A girl's appearance. I always did want bigger boobs. Weird way to get it and you have some explaining to do. This has happened before?"

"Yes, today," I explained. Penny and I both continued to stare at her new, heavy breasts while I described the effects I had over women seeing my penis and their insatiable desire to swallow my cum.

"Brian, I HATE giving head. I hate the idea of my boyfriend cumming in my mouth, yet I can't help but say I had to have it when I saw you. It was... it's... it's indescribable, really. No compulsion I have ever had felt quite like that."

"That's what they all said." I very much enjoyed looking at Penny's tits and must have made it too obvious. She finally began using her arms to cover her nipples.

"I'm going back to bed. Thanks... I guess?"

Penny wandered back and I plopped in my bed. I was very much worried how much a problem this would be, until...

The following day.

When we went back to work, we were surprised to discover that all the girls started slowly going back to their original size. It appeared to hold for about a twenty-hour window and then slowly go back to normal. Unlike the way the breasts grew, which was immediately, as they went back to their original shapes, it took over an hour.

Phil said, "It almost works like an instant release pill. I wonder... could that be put in pill form?" He looked at everyone in the room. Phil was seeing dollar signs, I think.

Knowing this would affect Penny soon, I called her to explain what was happening.

"So you mean in a few hours, these tits will go back to normal?" she asked.

"That's right. You can breathe easy."

"Brian, I actually liked them, remember?"

"Oh right," I said. I was just relieved no one was ever at risk of getting permanent mammoth sized boobs from me, and I hadn't been thinking about some of the actual positive results others may have seen in it.

After I hung up the phone, I went back to the team. "Well, I'm just so glad I didn't permanently inconvenience anyone."

Laura and Jennifer scoffed at me and Karen huffed, turning away. I figured they would all be happy to be back to normal, especially Laura who claimed her husband hated big tits.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked.

I barely said the words when Karen butted in loudly. "Fuck you, asshole! YOU get all the benefits! A cock that looks perfect in every way, the insatiable desire it embeds in women to suck it... and all we get is a TEMPORARY benefit. I hardly think that's fair."

I was stunned. When Karen left yesterday afternoon, her tits were so big she could barely drive home. Why would she want that? She continued ranting.

"And all YOU have to do. All YOU have to do is show your dick and there we go again, begging to be your cumdumpster. Think about it, Brad. This is pretty fucked up in your favor."

I looked down at the floor and then at Phil and Heath who were both shaking their heads.

"You're mad at me, aren't you?" I asked, looking at Heath.

"Actually, Brian, no. I find this anomaly fascinating." He looked at Karen. "Karen, how badly do you need to suck Brian's cock right now?"

"What?" she screamed. "Not one bit! No!"

"Okay, I am just making sure he doesn't have that effect on you unless his dick is out."

"That's how it appears," she said flatly, then looking at me. "Don't get any ideas."

Phil spoke up. "I thought you liked having bigger tits. Wouldn't you be willing to suck him off to get them again?"

Karen scoffed. "Not if it's only going to last a day. Sorry, Brian, I don't like you that much."

"As we have established," I said, taking some glee in the knowledge she had already sucked me off twice, regardless.

"What if...," said Phil, pausing. "You needed more than one treatment for the effects to be permanent, like how some medicines for treating depression work. You take them until your body adjusts and then you have no need to take them anymore."

"Wait, are you suggesting we keep swallowing his cum?" asked Laura, looking at Phil.

He shrugged. "If someone were willing to try some different methods and schedules of treatment, we could measure any changes or progress in how long the effects last, etcetera."

"I'll do it." I thought it would be Jennifer to say that, but surprisingly it came from Laura.

I objected a bit, "I thought you said your husband didn't like..."

"Nevermind what I said. Just do it. I mean it. I'll suck you off ten times a day if I have to. I want the effects to be permanent."

Phil and Heath looked at each other astonished. Laura was the good Christian girl, with the happy marriage, or so everyone thought, when she finally blurted out. "OKAY! I SAW HIM! Yesterday, when I was driving home, he called and said he had to stay late at the office. I know he doesn't like big tits, but I thought the change in my shape was something that warranted being addressed sooner than later, so I drove to his office. I didn't tell him I was coming."

The entire room was silent as she continued her story.

"It was after six by the time I got there and the building was empty, but I saw a light coming from his office. I walked in and there he was, banging his new secretary on his desk! She had tits BIGGER than mine. BIGGER than the ones I had yesterday! He's lied to me all this time!"

"And you think bigger tits will solve the problem?" asked Heath. "I'm afraid the issue runs deeper than that, my dear."

"I don't care, just do it. Show me your dick." Laura ran over to me.

Phil raised his hand. "Everyone, let's leave the room to them. Brian, with your permission." He closed the door behind them as Laura, teary eyed, went down to her knees.

She was sobbing quietly. "I don't even like sucking cock," she huffed. "But I need this."

"Would you like me to fuck you first?" I asked. I was loving all this cock sucking, but I was craving pussy. "Get back at your husband, huh?"

She looked up at me. "Would you?"

"Do you think it's a good idea?"

"No, but I don't care right now. Go ahead. Fuck me. Fuck him! I mean it. You can use my pussy. But please, I do want bigger tits. Let me swallow you when you finish."

"Don't worry," I said. "We'll get there. You get naked and close your eyes. I don't want you seeing my dick until I am done making you cum."

Laura, now completely nude, bent over and turned around. "We've got work to do," she said.

12