Irresistibly Cute Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

This whole thing was. And a sign of Sara's influence over her. After all, this was Felicity stepping out of her comfort zone in a way she had probably never done before, in the process gaining a level of confidence she had never known before for own benefit, but also because she wanted to give Sara what she truly wanted, and it made Sara fall even more in love with her.

However as much as Sara loved a good spanking it couldn't make her cum, and well, she had been promised a butt fucking, and it would be truly tragic if she was denied it because Felicity burnt herself out with the spanking. Which was why towards the end Sara was considering breaking out of the handcuffs, removing the ball gag, and begging Felicity to fuck her ass.

The only thing that really stopped her was that it would encourage Felicity to use the rest of her energy in beating her butt. Luckily it wasn't long after that thought crossed her mind that Felicity stopped and then gave Sara a few long seconds to recover while staring at her handiwork before taking that step to giving Sara what she truly wanted.

After taking a few seconds to slide her hands over those sore cheeks Felicity asked, "So, do you still wanna be butt fucked?"

"Yes." Sara said without hesitation, her words just about coherent through the gag. Then she quickly added, "I mean yes Ms Smoak."

There was a brief pause as Felicity considered making a big deal out of that brief mistake, before deciding to let it go for now, "Well, I'd better prepare you then."

With that Felicity dropped to her knees and buried her face deep into Sara's ass. Now this cause Sara to cry out in pure joy, and then start regularly moaning, gasping and even whimpering as Felicity started giving her a long, drawn-out rim job. God, Felicity had gotten so good at eating ass.

She was good right from the start, which was the case with everything, but a simple eagerness had turned to eagerness and skill, which was a truly intoxicating combination. The only bad thing about it was that Felicity didn't start out slow as usual, as Sara could have done with some kisses to her aching ass cheeks. And maybe a few to her ass hole, along with some gentle licks.

Not that Sara would even think about complaining about the frantic licking, and occasionally sucking, that her butt hole was now receiving. Far from it. In fact she was not complaining very loudly, the gag not stopping her from letting Felicity know how much she loved this. And it wouldn't stop her from letting Felicity know how much she loved what happened to her next.

The handcuffs were a different story. Sara could get out of them easily, but she knew Felicity wanted her to stay in them, so she did. But as a result she couldn't reach back and push Felicity's face deeper into her ass, which was another small downside to this. Although again, it was hard to care when she was receiving such a thorough ass licking in preparation for her first ass fucking in over a year.

Felicity had eaten Sara's ass out a lot over the past year or so, but it had always been a sign of Sara's dominance over her. Which Felicity had always thought was ironic because Sara loved to rim her before butt fucking. Now she kind of got it, because the feeling and the intention was so much different now she was the one preparing Sara for an ass fucking.

It also meant she was so excited Felicity just didn't have the patience to start out slow, instead giving Sara's ass hole all she had right from the start, at least from her tongue. Which she kept doing longer than strictly necessary, both to make sure Sara was ready and because she was just really enjoying her 'meal'.

Eventually though she had to move onto more intimidating acts, so while her face was still buried in Sara's ass Felicity reached up and over to grab the bottle of lube. Sara had done something similar several times with such grace that Felicity thought it would be easy. It wasn't. She knocked over the bottle and it rolled to the floor, which made her blush a little.

Which was ironic when she was in the middle of licking another girl's ass hole. She briefly pulled her face out of Sara's ass to grab the bottle, then when she got hold of it and opened it up she returned her face to Sara's butt hole and tried to literally push her tongue up it while covering her fingers in the lube. Felicity didn't get very far, but she wasn't expecting too. At least not with her tongue.

Her fingers were a different story, and with a calming breath Felicity used one hand to pull Sara's ass cheeks aside and used the other to pressed the tip of her index finger to the other woman's most private hole. Then with another deep breath Felicity began slowly pushing her way inside Sara's ass, causing both blondes to let out a little cry of mostly pleasure and anticipation.

Fuck, Sara was tight! Much tighter than Felicity would have imagined given the stories that Sara had told her about her time with Nyssa. It almost made Felicity want to call Sara a liar, although she couldn't think of a reason she would lie about such a thing. She also couldn't seem to say anything, not even that Sara was tight, the normally chatty Felicity Smoak rendered speechless by the tightness of her girlfriend's butt hole.

The thought made Felicity blush, but again that was ironic given what she was doing. Choosing to focus on that Felicity finished burying her finger inside Sara's butt, and then started pumping it in and out, eventually twirling it around and pushing it up and down and side to side to loosen the oh so tight hole, which got more encouraging sounds out of her beloved Sara.

Felicity had fingered Sara's ass before, but only during oral sex, so this was totally different. This was her only focus, and it was stretching Sara for a strap-on, which pushed Felicity to add a second and then a third finger, doing everything she could to make this as easy as possible on the girl she loved.

Inevitably though Felicity straightened up and announced softly, "Relax Sara, it's time for a taste of your own medicine. Ohhhhhh yes, give me that ass! Mmmmm, give me your ass baby. Let me make you feel good."

Sara could have got out of those handcuffs fairly easily, and she got very close to doing it, just so she could remove her ball-gag and beg Felicity to hurry up and ass fuck her already. Because seriously, Sara loved a nice long rim job as much as the next girl, as long as they were at least mildly adventurous, and she loved the fingering too, but it was unnecessary for Felicity to tease her so much.

She would have hoped it would have been clearer at this point she could handle a little pain, so this much preparation was unnecessary. In fact the constant teasing was almost more painful, especially when Felicity straightened up only to slide the strap-on up and down Sara's ass crack, making the Canary want to scream. Instead she just groaned in frustration, which actually got a little giggle out of her lover.

Thankfully then Felicity finally pressed the tip of her cock against Sara's butt hole and began pushing forwards. She did so as slowly as possible, but that was okay with Sara because it gave her the opportunity to savour the feeling of having her back door opened for the first time by sweet little Felicity Smoak.

Maybe the best part of that was looking back and seeing how Felicity's eyes were glued to her stretching shit hole like a shameless pervert. Or like Sara. Which just made Sara so proud of her girl. Felicity then continued making her proud as she kept up this slow pace throughout the anal penetration, which was a kind of teasing that Sara very much enjoyed.

What she loved even more was the moment her anal ring stretched wide enough to allow the head of Felicity's cock to slide through her back door and deep into her butt, causing Sara to let out a cry of joy into the ball-gag.

It was soon followed by several more, because after a pause to savour the moment Felicity continued her slow push forwards meaning that Sara got plenty of time to enjoy the feeling of her ass slowly beginning to stretch as it was reminded just how much she loved getting fucked.

Oh yes, relentlessly butt fucking Felicity had been pure heaven, but so was this. Just a different type of heaven. A submissive heaven. One which she had missed greatly.

Inevitably Sara thought back to the woman who had taken her anal cherry, Nyssa al Ghul. One of her favourite memories was the night she had lost her anal virginity to the Heir to the Demon, however that had been so long ago now her ass almost felt virgin again.

Maybe that was just because she wasn't getting ass fucked multiple times a day like she had when she was with Nyssa, or maybe it was the intensity of submitting this way to Felicity for the first time, after over a year of relentlessly butt fucking Felicity no less.

Whatever the case even though she could have taken a rough anal penetration Sara had to admit it was probably for the best Felicity went slow, and again it allowed them both to savour this perverted act.

Felicity was also going slowly because she just couldn't believe this was happening. After everything that happened between them here they were, the roles literally reversed for when she lost her butt cherry with Sara bent over a desk, a ball-gag in her mouth, her hands cuffed behind her back and now a big dildo slowly sliding into her ass hole.

The only thing missing was this was her desk, Felicity really wishing at that moment Sara had taken up her offer of being her secretary so she could have bent Sara over her desk. Oh well, maybe she could talk Sara into a desk job in the future, or she could bend her over her precious bar. Or at least in the stockroom. Oh yes, Felicity liked the sound of that. Actually, they all sounded good.

Over the past year Sara had relentlessly butt fucked Felicity whenever and wherever she wanted. It wasn't enough for Felicity to bent over in the bedroom, she had to do it regularly in her office, mostly over her desk, but also about while sitting in Sara's lap on her chair, or up against the glass wall overlooking the rest of the city.

And it was the same story in Sara's bar, and in the Arrow cave, and sometimes even in public bathrooms. Most of all when they were at home Felicity never knew when Sara would pounce on her, which was incredibly exciting, but also incredibly exhausting.

Also Felicity had forgotten what it was like to sit down without pain. Well now it was going to be Sara's turn! Oh yes, Felicity was going to be just as shameless when it came to sodomising Sara. See how much she liked it.

The answer was apparently a lot, as Sara moaned happily throughout the anal penetration and through the ass fucking itself. She even whined and complained through the ball-gag when Felicity stopped after burying every inch of the dildo inside of her, "No! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh God baby, fuck my slutty little butt!"

At first Felicity ignored Sara. And why shouldn't she? It wasn't like Sara didn't constantly tease her when the roles were reversed, and the pausing probably could be good for her. Of course it wasn't that long before Felicity was slowly pulling her hips back, pushing them forwards, and then repeating the process, officially beginning to butt fuck the superhero known as the Canary.

Fuck yes, Felicity was now officially butt fucking the other woman. Sara usually dominated her so effortlessly, could take down multiple guys twice her size and was effortlessly sexy and confident in a way Felicity couldn't even imagine, and yet now it was Felicity who was the one who was fucking her in the ass and dominating her so completely.

It seemed impossible to make this amazing moment even better, but Felicity somehow found a way by pulling Sara's ass cheeks wide apart with both hands while continuing to gently pump her hips back and forth, meaning she got the best possible view of her cock sliding in and out of Sara's ass hole.

That combined with everything else just completely overwhelmed Felicity and her brain kind of short-circuited. Luckily because of receiving so many skilful ass fuckings from Sara, or some unlikely natural talent, Felicity's body took over and she switched to some kind of autopilot, meaning that the sodomy continued, much to the delight of the hacker and the Canary.

Sara loved the fact the roles really were reversed now and it was Felicity who was teasing her instead of making her cum. She had half expected Felicity to be so nervous that she would give her what she wanted right away, but this would be so much better as it would mean her eventual orgasm would be much more powerful. And there was simply something to be said for the slow sodomy Felicity was currently giving her.

It allowed Sara to wallow in the feeling of ultimate submission, her cute little hacker turning her most private hole into her personal fuck hole. Felicity was even spreading her cheeks so she could get the best view of Sara's stretching ass hole, in turn increasing the wonderful humiliation for the vigilante.

What would make this even more perfect was if Felicity spanked her a little, and/or taunted her while fucking her up the butt. Sara tried to manipulate her into it, first by begging through the ball-gag, then thrusting her ass back against the steady pumps of her lover. Impressively Felicity stopped her by moving her hands to her hips and holding her in place, but sadly she didn't offer up any taunting words or spanks.

Then to Sara's surprise Felicity undid her handcuffs and removed the ball-gag, although the reason for that became clear as Felicity leaned down so that her boobs were pressing into her back and while she continued to fuck Sara's ass she began whispering filthy things into her ear.

"You like that, huh Sara?" Felicity purred in Sara's ear, "You like it up the ass? You like it up the ass like a filthy little slut? Yeah you do, mmmmm, my girl is a filthy little anal slut, and I love it. Ohhhhhh yeahhhh, I love your hot little ass Sara! I love it, and I love you. Mmmmm, and you're mine, that means that this slutty little ass is mine too. Oh yeah, Nyssa might have popped your ass cherry, but as of this moment I fucking own your ass hole! Do you hear me you little anal whore? Your ass is mine! All mine! I fucking own it, like you own mine. Oooooooh Sara, I'm all yours, and now finally every part of you is mine. Ohhhhh yesssss, your mouth, pussy and ass are mine, ooooooh fuck, the mighty Canary, who kicks all kinds of ass, is my filthy little ass slut, oooooooh shit, my dirty little anal whore, ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, my nasty little up the butt bitch, mmmmm, say it Sara! Tell me what you are!"

"I'm yours! All yours!" Sara cried out without hesitation, "I'm your filthy little ass slut! I'm your dirty little anal whore! I'm your nasty little up the butt bitch! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck, I'm your bitch! I'm cute little Felicity Smoak's anal loving little bitch, mmmmmm, and I love her cock in my ass! Oh Felicity, I love your cock! I love it up my slutty little ass, mmmmm oooooooh fuck, I love it up the ass! Butt fuck me Felicity! Butt fuck me like a whore! Fuck my slutty little dyke butt! Ooooooooh, pound me hard! Harder, harder, ohhhhhhh, harder! Wreck my fucking butt! Oh God! Oh Felicity, ohhhhhhhh fuck, mmmmmm yes, fuck my ass and make me cum! Please? Please make your bitch cum. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh yessssssss, really make my ass yours by slamming it hard and deep and making me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Your big dick, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME FELICITY, OOOOOOOOH, POUND THAT ASS, POUND IT! POUND MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, OHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!"

Finally Felicity straightened up and increase the pace until the sound of her thighs smacking off Sara's butt cheeks echoed throughout the room. Sara's screams of pleasure would have easily been louder but she was concentrating on begging, and keeping herself reasonably silent, and then Felicity shoved the ball-gag back into her mouth.

Sadly she didn't try and restrain her again, but they both knew Sara could have got out of them anyway, and the ball-gag alone was enough to emphasise Sara's submission. As if the dildo pounding in and out of her ass hole wasn't proof enough. It was certainly making Sara feel truly submissive to Felicity for the first time, and she loved it.

As much as Sara had loved topping the hell out of Felicity she had missed bottoming dearly. Not enough to let Felicity become her top, but Sara definitely hoped they could do this again, especially given how hard and frequently Felicity made her cum when she really started pounding her ass.

What was even more impressive was that even when Sara lifted herself up onto all fours and started hammering her ass back against her girlfriend sweet little Felicity Smoak didn't miss a thrust. She even timed her thrusts to coincide with one's from Sara, eventually making the butt fucking as deep and as hard as possible, which just made Sara fall more deeply in love with her.

Felicity loved bottoming, especially whenever Sara would fuck her up the ass. It was embarrassing to admit, but it was her favourite of all the many, many wicked and wonderful things they did together. She just couldn't help it. Nothing made her cum like getting fucked in the butt.

However this might just become a close second, as although she had topped Sara before nothing had ever made Felicity feel more dominant and powerful than ass fucking this incredibly dangerous woman who she loved so dearly. She just hoped she could convince Sara to bottom for her again. To be her little anal slut, her little ass whore, her little up the butt bitch, and everything else Sara had said.

If Felicity was going to have the chance to make those words come true she was going to have to give Sara one hell of a butt fucking. Which was incredibly difficult given that her competition was Nyssa al Ghul. But on the other hand she had been in competition with Nyssa this entire time, and she must be doing something right because Sara was still here.

Nevertheless Felicity had been training harder for this than anything else in her life. Pretty much ever since Sara had popped her anal cherry she had been planning this revenge, albeit one which would be mutually pleasurable, as Felicity didn't want to just make Sara her bitch, but want to be her bitch. Not permanently, she liked being Sara's bitch too much for that, but she definitely wanted to do this again.

So Felicity had used every trick she had learned from Sara, and the Internet, and now was using every ounce of her strength to brutalise Sara's butt hole while desperately holding back her own climax. Despite a decent attempt she just couldn't hold back as long as Sara, but by her standards Felicity thought she did pretty well.

More importantly when the stimulator bashing against her clit, Sara's juicy cheeks jiggling against her thighs and the sheer joy of being the one to butt fuck the other woman for a change, instead of being the one butt fucked, was enough to send Felicity over the edge to a predictably powerful orgasm she pushed through it.

Over, and over, and over again Felicity pushed through powerful climaxes to make Sara cum as frequently and as powerfully as possible. Her own orgasms weren't quite as powerful as Sara's, but like the ass fucking itself there was something oddly satisfying at receiving an orgasm while sodomising Sara, especially the way her body shook and her cum was literally squirting out of her cunt.

Of course despite all her training and preparation for this there was a limit to Felicity's stamina, especially compared to Sara's. Ultimately she was just glad she got Sara to thrust back against her, otherwise the sodomy probably wouldn't have been half as effective. As it was she collapsed down before Sara, Felicity whimpering as she feared she had let her precious girlfriend down.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers