Irresistibly Cute Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

After a few long minutes of just panting Sara put Felicity's fears at ease when she reached up, pulled off the ball-gag and whimpered, "Oh my God, I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Felicity confessed softly against Sara's sweaty skin, the two girls awkwardly kissing briefly before Felicity asked with a grin, "Wanna show me my handiwork?"

Sara nodded eagerly, and then without another word Felicity forced herself upwards slowly and awkwardly. It almost made Sara tell Felicity she didn't have too, but she knew her girl was stubborn and would insist, and then Felicity started pulling her cock out of Sara's ass, causing the Canary to become distracted as she cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Well, mostly with pain because she didn't want to lose the feeling of having Felicity inside her, but it was a feeling which couldn't last forever, and she also wanted to be gaped for the first time in over a year. And seconds later she was, Felicity stumbling back and then staring in disbelief at the damage she had caused.

Smiling with wicked pride Sara automatically reached back and pulled apart her ass cheeks to emphasise her gape, just like Nyssa taught her. She almost instantly regretted that decision though when she looked back to see Felicity looking apprehensive at the sight.

This was something Felicity had never really seen before, and just because Nyssa and Sara loved it didn't mean that Felicity would. But then their eyes locked and Felicity smiled lovingly at her, which put Sara's mind at ease. After all, this was hardly the most twisted thing Felicity had put up with while being with her. Case in point, what Sara really wanted to do next...

"Can I clean that for you?" Sara asked with false innocence.

"What? Oh!" Felicity blushed, then nodded, "Sure."

Not needing any more encouragement Sara let go of her cheeks, turned around and dropped to her knees in front of Felicity. Then, after shuffling forwards a little so she was in perfect position, Sara wrapped her mouth around the head of the cock which had just pounded her butt.

Impressively Felicity kept eye contact with her the entire time, which was the only reason Sara didn't close her eyes when she tasted the deepest part of her ass for the first time in what felt like forever.

She didn't stop herself from moaning though, which got another adorable blush out of Felicity, but again her girl kept watching her, and continue to do so throughout the long drawn-out blow job Sara gave her.

Once she had got every drop of ass cream from the tip of the dick Sara started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, at first just concentrating on the first couple of inches before working her way down the strap-on. It wasn't long after that the dildo was entering her throat, causing her to gag a little. Clearly she was out of practice.

Oh well, there was a simple fix for that. Namely by letting Felicity top her more. Oh yes, Sara had loved spending the entire year with Felicity as her submissive slut, but she loved the idea of switching it up more in the future, which happily her girlfriend confessed was also on her mind as Sara finished cleaning that cock, slowly but surely pushing every inch into her throat and then just continuing to bob her head up and down.

"So, that was fun." Felicity grinned shyly, before adding firmly, "But seriously Sara, you can't just come over and fuck me during lunch any more. I mean it! And if you do come over I'll send you away. Or send you into a corner like a naughty child again. But I think you'd like that. I think you'd like me to boss you around some more. To spank your naughty ass, and then fuck it! You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe." Sara grinned around the strap-on.

"Well guess what, I'm going too?" Felicity promised, feeling emboldened, "Next time you show up at my place of work, unless it's an Arrow emergency, I'll make you stand in the corner all day long. And I won't even fuck you. No, mmmmm, I'll just spank you hard and then you'll have to wait until we get home to be butt fucked. And you know what else? When we get home today, I'm going to fuck that sweet little ass of yours again. And again, and again, and again. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I like that. No, I love it! And it's only fair, I was your anal loving bitch for a whole year, and now it's your turn. Now the Canary is going to be my submissive little bitch for an entire year!"

"Better make it a month babe." Sara interrupted, briefly taking her mouth off the cock so she was clear, then she grinned, "There's no way I can go that long without topping the hell out of you and pounding your hot little butt."

Felicity was initially taken off-guard by the interruption, then by Sara returning to the passionate blow job, the hacker watching the Canary's head bob up and down for quite a while before counter offering, "Only if you agree to be my little secretary. I know you were worried about us spending too much time together, but just think about it. I get a whole month of being on top, and then you get to be the top everywhere else but here. Here you're my bitch doing whatever I say, and if you can't act professionally I'll spank you as hard as I can at the end of the day. But if you're a good little assistant I'll bend you over my desk and fuck that slutty little ass. Either way you can then get revenge on me when we get home. Sound good?"

"Sounds amazing. I'm in." Sara beamed after once again taking her mouth away from the now thoroughly cleaned cock, and then because she couldn't help it added, "God, I love you. You're the perfect woman."

"I love you too." Felicity smiled, then because she was sure it was what Sara would want added, "Now kiss my feet to prove how grateful you are to me for fucking your skanky ass."

"Way to prove my point." Sara grinned, leaning her head down to do as she was told.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers