All Comments on 'Is it a Wishful Dream?'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Missed the mark with this one!!!!

What the hell did the husband have to be sorry for?? The wife was acting like a cheating spouse. The plot line of the husband being a homopobe was not supported by any facts at all. If my wife had done this and then slamed me about the divorce papers, they would have been filed. The wife acts up and you make the husband the villian. I usually like your writings this one missed the mark. JD Seller

P.S. I don't send anonymous replies. The system won't let me log in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the hubby was a wimp

the wife and her friends ruled.trust and respect is the cornerstone of any marriage and your wife lied and didn't respect her husband.the writer had the hubby begging forgiveness for what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well I liked it.

It has a different plot line and was interesting to read. Both of them could have communicated better, but hey, they're people.

Regards, Jack

JDsellerJDsellerover 17 years ago
Read this twice and still makes no sence????

I reread this story because I thought that I had missed something the first time. I still see no reason for the husband to be in the wrong. I am wondering if something got missed in the writing or proof reading. I know that English is a second language for WinterFrog. This ending doen't make since. JDSeller

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
huh?

it doesn't seem right, the husband was fighting (he thought) for his wife and marriage. there was nothing hidden by him, it was all his wife! why is she (and her freinds) blaming him for her faults? and why is he accepting the blame? winterfrog, something must have gotten lost somewhere, unless you were trying to show the irrationality of some women.....

D Jack, you are a good writer, but your comment left me with ... HUH? how was it the husbands fault?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

As usual, I enjoyed your story. I like your husband characters since they are generally very proactive in what they do. If they see a problem, they meet it head on and try to resolve it. This is a story about miscommunication which is a great destroyer of marriages.

Boyd

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Your first wimp husband

what a shame.

The wife did all the lying, witheld information and was overall a brain dead bitch.

Then she attacks her husband for not trusting her? And he accepts the blame?? Save me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry Winterfrog,

I normally like your stories, but this one is very disappointing. Sice I am Latin, we may have a cultural difference here, but for me she deceived him two times, first cheating with her friend, and second lying about it. I wouldn´t take her back. Anyway, you come from a diferent cultural background, and it may work for you. Tks for writing to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't win them all.

It was overall a good story. While I don't agree with some of the detractors I must say I was not satisfied with the wifes explanation. She was afraid he was a homophobe? While I may disagree with the lifestyle I have no fear of gays or lesbians. I think it could have been better but it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cheating with Kim is OK?

Linda wrote the following to Ken:

<Nobody has obviously told you that my fiancé Kim is a girl, or that my friends' gift to me during the 'last night party' was a lottery with a night with one of them. All the other girl's spouses had accepted but they had forgot to tell Helene, who said that if it was OK even for her and she was in it but she suspected her husband to be homophobic and asked the others never to mention anything to me.>

What about Annelie? Didn't she know about the lottery? If she did why did she not tell Ken about it and Helene winning the opportunity to fuck Kim?

So Ken is OK with his wife cheating with Linda's fiance but not David Brillmann? What Helene should have done was to exclude herself from the lottery until she talked with Ken.

I usually like your stories but this one fell flat. First, any spouse would think something was going on based upon Helene's behavior. Helene lied about the dream. Helene lied about the girl's out party because she believed that he would not agree with her fucking Kim. Helene lied about the wedding invitation business. Lastly, for the sake of a friend's wedding she was going to destroy her marriage. If Ken did not react the way he did then he did not care about her fucking others.

What was incredible was the ending. Helene forces him to behave during the wedding and she give him her ass. It is pretty clear that Ken is like an old piece of furniture to Helene - good to have around as long as it does creak too much. In my view Ken acted like a fool and he was treated like a child. But as long as Helene did not fuck David Brillmann everything is OK.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
throw the bitch out!

She fucked Kim? Cheating is cheating. He should file the divorce papers. This chick is worthless, and so are her friends. This was well written , but Winterfrog usually doesn't put up with this bullshit. Maybe he's been reading JPB stories and caught that virus. Winterfrog I love your writting style. Keep it up. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Winterfrog?

Is somebody else using your name and putting them with wimp husband stories? She did all the lying to cause all these problems and he gets his ass chewed out and threatened, and to all her girlfriends, bullshit. I never thought you would write this kind of crap. What turned you into a wimp? I used to look forward to your stories, now after two wimpy ones, I will avoid them and not read your crappy stories again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THIS DOG DON'T HUNT # 41

This story has lost the strong moral focus of his earlier works.WINTERFROG seems to be implying that Helene's repeated lies will do no damage to their relationship.At the same time WINTERFROG states that it is permissible for Helene to serve as a door prize for Linda on the night of Linda's bachelor party.Since when does sleeping with another woman not constitute adultury?If Helene were to come home to find her husband in the arms of another man,is it acceptable?There is no gray area here.The slut ,knowingly,lied and cheated.The marriage is over! There is no trust.The husband is an official member of the cuckhold wimp club.The poor husband ends up apologizing for having tried to save his marriage.Helene's lack of respect and disdain for her husband are displayed in the way she causes him not to be invited to the wedding.Other husband's are invited but he is left out.If a woman is proud of her man, she wants to display him to her friends and family.Most good wives would not go if he were left out in this manner.Helene ,definitely, does not stand behind her man.

I have ,always,applauded WINTERFROG'S work and am very sorry to say that he has lost his moral compass.I am sorry to say that WINTERFROG has become"politically correct"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jesus this story sucks ; its ALL helene fault

the facts that his wife's friends KNEW

1) that he was not invivted and

2) they still thought HE was the "asshole and it was NOT a mutual misunderstabding

is reason enough he should of left the lying cunt

and let be clear she did Lie.... a LOT

PhlynxPhlynxover 17 years ago
I am a fan of your stories.

But not this one. Sorry. I would have gone through with the divorce.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Is Winterfrog fucking Just Plain Bob?

wow does this story suck shit on Mosse ciock...

not only is it a failure in that it makes no snese but the story has HUGE holes in it

No wonder the europeans have lost their edge... every man in europe is a fucking puusy wimp

The wife lied about the dream.

she lied about the earlier party.. when she said she never danced with that ex con

She lied about the girl's out party because she believed that he would not agree with her fucking Kim

Helene lied about the wedding invitation business.

She lied 100% about her possible fucking of KIM

this is classic european wimp shit. They cant tell the difference between right and wrong

she lied when her husband accused her of all this stuff. All she said was "why are you saying this? I never fuck that guy..."

she never came clean and never told him that he had it all wrong... b/c all he had wrong was the sex of the other person!!!

and on top of all that she CHOOSE to go to the wedding with full knowledge of his Legit concerns... with full knowlwdge that her lies had NOT been explained.

Then the cunt wife is angry with HIM when she comes back home?

is this author fucking JPB now? god almighty this is sooooo bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I

have liked all your other tales but this one is pathetic.Please withdraw it before you lose anymore fans.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 17 years ago
disappointing

the wife cheats ( yes its still cheating even if another woman), lies, humiliates her husband, and then after he finally gets the truth ( not from her but someone else)she threatens to divorce him. if she had been honest all the embarrassment she suffered would never had happened.

i'm afraid i would have had her sign the divorce papers.it's not like you to wimp the husband out like this. this babe has no respect for her husband or his feelings at all.

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just...poor

Jumbled, all over the place, and makes no sense. If he and Helene have been together 16 years, what did she mean by

"I made a mistake 10 years ago"?

It turns out his wife had lesbian sex so its not cheating??

And its totally unclear who she had the sex with, Linda or Kim. Or why. She must have had lesbian sex before to so readily agree.

She is a liar, and the husband is a psychopath. All they do is yell at each other without actually saying anything.

Usually, your stories translate well to an English speaking audience. Not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mr just poor

What is it with you arseholes is it that you can't read or is it that you can't concentrate.

Read the fucking story properly, the first paragraph of your comment tells all of us that you neither concentrated on nor understood what you claim to have read.

Reading stories call for a little mental excertion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
worthless dogshit drivel

what a fucking wimp of a husband, cheating is cheating, be it with man or woman; the whore cheated, ditch the bitch as for 10 years ago, she has no appreciation for her husband saving her from a very bad sitation, stupid cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Normally

I like how Winterfrog tells his stories, whether I like the stoies in and of themselves or not.

But for some obvious reasons ---- along with the majority of the people, as they've already registered --- this story was so stupid, I wonder why Winterfrog even put it

out.

The story was so poorly constructed, it was inevitable that it was going to be poorly told.

Most of Winterfrog's Scandinavian husbands seem to be so patient they border on being wimps (except for the retards who always manage to fuck the silly and sometimes rich blonde Scandinavian women in Winterfrog's stories!!!),,,, so this one guy being a borderline sissy (who keeps calling the other guy who fucked his wife some fuck-name-or-another all throughout the story) WAS NOT the problem: again, the problem was, we have NO IDEA what Winterfrog was trying to tell us via his story of his,,,,,,,,,

It's not his English. Our Great President George Bush's English is probably worse than Winterfrog's, so that can't be the problem,,,, it's something else,,,,, and as I said it seems to be a poorly envisaged, poorly told story, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Totally unbelievable story

I formed my opinion before reading the other comments, and wasn't influenced by them. That said, the husband in this story must hate himself deeply to submit to that degree of lying, manipulation, humilitation, and adultery. Let's get one thing clear from the beginning--homosexual sex is still sex, and if you're married, sex with anyone other than your partner is adultery. Helene set up the wedding situation with the deliberate intent to cuckold her husband, lied repeatedly in furtherance of that goal, and humiliated him in front of the entire group for caving in. She obviously knew that what she intended to do would be interpreted by her husband as a violation of their marriage vows. So what that he had a minor detail (the name of the intended partner) wrong. How would his wife have felt if she had found that he had been having gay sex with another man named, say, Robin? Would she have said, "Oh, it's OK because he isn't having sex with another WOMAN?" You can bet that she would have divorced him immediately and taken action to deny him any further contact with his children on the grounds that he was an AIDS risk. Got news for you, girlies, AIDS and other STDs can be transmitted either way via mouth-to-vagina sex just as easily as via cock-in-ass or cock-in-mouth male-to-male sex.

The husband has definite rounds for divorce and no real reason to stick around unless he enjoys humiliation. He should file for divorce and subpoena all the attendees at the bachelorette party as witnesses to his petition to be granted sole custody of his children (hmmm-better get a DNA test to make sure they really ARE his children).

I am showing as "anonymous" solely because I've never bothered to establish an ID on Literotica--but then, I've never before felt strongly enough about a story to comment.

sq_rigger

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Jumbled and confusing

My mom taught me that, if I didn't have something good to say, I'd shouldn't say anything at all. So I won't.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Interesting story

I liked it but it was a little confusing. Yes, he humiliated Helene to a certain extent but she humiliated herself by having sex with Linda. These women were all at the party and knew about the lottery so his blaming David fell on deaf ears. Were they all lesbians and bi-sexual Helene?? My only problem was the speedy reconciliation. I wouldn't think they could get into a loving mood for awhile. And by the time Emma stepped out of her room I had forgotten they had kids. As someone mentioned, they are women so you can expect erratic behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
was still cheating

doesn't matter male or not she agreed to a night with someone who was NOT her spouse the marriage is over. just the amount of lies she & others told to keep him in the dark would be enough to end it for me.

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
My Problem

...is the way this woman who clearly cheated (yes even though men fantasize about woman on woman action, a wife having a lesbian affair is cheating - albiet a one night affair) and the same woman who let herself almost get into a situation of having illicit sex some 10 years ago all of a sudden is the self righteous bitch because he humiliated her???

She caused this whole thing to happen. No other way to think about that. First, you cannot help what you dream and her dream wasn't the problem. It was her obvious lie about that dream that started the ball rolling. Had she been the wife she should have been she would have confessed that she knew what she dreamed and told him the whole thing. Instead she lies and he did what any red blooded man would do and that is to start to question her honesty and just what precipitated the dream.

Then this whole lesbian thing, she clearly put the group of girlfriends above her husband. She did her lesbian thing and wants to keep it all a secret to the point of having her friend Linda not invite her husband to the wedding? Damn, again she puts friends above her husband. What was he to think anyway? Just trust her? Tell me where she earned the right to his trust so far???

Even when he treatens divorce she won't come clean??

Bottom line? She doesn't love him very much. If she did she would have valued her marriage a whole lot more and she would have come clean several times in this sad tale. Then the really awful thing of her taking the offensive and blaming him...

I would have divorced the bitch right then and there and made her to pay big time. Instead this guy thinks how sweet her smile, how soft her body, how great her pussy. Winterfrog,,, you have successfuly written your true wimp story. Congratulations to you if that was your intent.

If you think this was a gesture of a man who loved his wife and would be willing to do anything to save his marriage however, you failed. Because all I can think of is how she turned it around on him and made him the guilty party for things she did AND what will happen the next time she pulls some stupid shit, he will be kissing her cheating ass for the rest of his life.

Sorry buddy, but I think you missed the mark in this one.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Most of the comments show...

...that americans from the US don't know much about foreign counties, I guess, esp. about the long tradition of the Northern Europe counties in emanzipation and equality of men and women, that wives are not the posession of their husbands. I've lived in Finland, your neighbour countrie for some years, and it was the first country in the world that provided the votingright in elections to women too, so the selfconcience of scandinavian women is on a very high level.

I liked the story though it wasn't your best. That might be "Mission Impossible" from last year. So keep on going.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
to anon from Germany

as in every society, you have the really conservative (who yearn for the 18th century norms and mores) and the liberal and progressive,,,

we are NOT talking about that here,,, it's not an issue of men and women having equality (or about the lack thereof); the story is about a married woman lying to her husband, letting him think she's fucking another man,,, but in reality, SHE SAYS, "YOU STUPID, I was only being sucked by, I'm only sucking, a woman" ta-da!

that's the ISSUE.

just so you know, here in America we have swinging groups where both men and women do as they please, with their spouses and others,,, all being very equal, yes! they fuck, suck, love, and carry on like snakes in a pit when the females are in heat,,,,,, each jockying for a turn with those horny females, married and single, and NO one goes home unhappy,,,,

then we also have the very exclusive folks, who cherish each other monogomously to the very end, never wanting to exhcange bodily fluids with others,,,,,,,,, and they are, believe or not, also very happy!, because they risk not themselves physically or mentally, because they are not exchanging trillions of germs, viruses, and bacteria with many others, who had done with many others, who in turn had done with many more others, etc.

so don't yap about insecure American males not understanding very progressive northern European shitheads! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hubby still a wimp

she lied and cheated and where ever he is he's begging forgiveness.so why was he asking forgiveness?hubby question wife lying and she wants divorce.hardheaded wife got in trouble early in marriage because of being hardheaded.

Nicholls9Nicholls9about 17 years ago
I worry for the kids

Kenneth and Helene are not likeable characters. Their marriage is not a good one. With these two as parents, the kids will surely be dysfunctional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
From a Dane

What a lame story. Poorly written as some of the others, though Winterfrog also writes good stories.

The wife is a fucking cunt, and Winterfrog reduces the "man" to a sniveling cunt, when he like another wimp surrenders to the terms of the wife.

She's a fucking cheater. A cheater is a cheater, no matter the sex of either person. She lies to him, humiliates him, fucks around on him, and backstabs him. And then HE has to say "Sorry"!? WTF!? And since when has sex between females been equal to "innocent necking"!?

To those European readers who think men are homophobics if they don't consider women on women as innocent actions: Well, trust me. Also liberal Scandinavians think the man in this story is a sniveling worthless cunt. He should of course divorce that slimy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
who forgives whom?

she is the one that misleads and tells him a lie

of the wedding and such, and whom is the proper party there? he should have gone for the friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Didn't care for it

This was a really screwed up story, first off Helena did cheat by entering the lottery and why would the husband want her after the second round of lies.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 15 years ago
One of your worst.

You ruined a good story with a lousy ending. What the hell were you thinking of. How did the husband end up being the bad guy. She lies, cheats and gets others involved with her lies. Where does that make him the bad guy. And for her to threaten divorce if he doesn't change? He should just divorce her and locate a woman who will respect and love him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wake up

Wake up he should put the run to this slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Uggh.

Very poorly written, irrational. Not at all what one would have expected (i.e. married woman hooking up with an ex) from reading the byline. Far too long and monotonous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Needs more info.

Ummm... the way you wrote this left me thinking she still cheated with Linda and then covered it up. And then Linda told him about her sleeping with her. Considering all the lies and humiliation I don't buy him staying with her... especially after her threats and other actions.

Usually I like your stories but this one completely overlooked this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
crap...craP...crAP...cRAP...CRAP...

wimp...wimP...wiMP...wIMP...WIMP...

SHOULD KICK HER ASS TO THE CURB ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bullshit

If he had lied and yelled a girls name in his sleep he would have been thrown to the wolves... Instead of actually trying to talk it out she runs off anyway... He should have broken the speed limit getting to the court house...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seems strange!

It seems as though Scandinavian women jump back and forth between being cheats and loving wives with alarming and frequent regularity. Scandinavian men must really be "pussy whipped" to allow this kind of self-indulgent behavior by their women.<p>

Why don't the men just kick them to the curb, and tell them to go to hell? But I guess that takes some manly gumption.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 14 years ago
I don't know...

I don't know about this one. She wouldn't discuss what she did at the party night and then she threatened him with divorce because he got the wrong idea about her lies and failure to communicate. Why would she would risk everything to maintain that lie and go anyway after he presented her with divorce papers. I don't think they they really had much of a marriage...do you?

jackagjackagabout 13 years ago
wrong ending to this story.

When you lie to your partner like she did and then choose your friends over your spouse, the only outcome that should occur is a divorce.

In my humble opinion, she was in no position to be making demands, if she had been my wife coming back with that attitude, we would be on our way to the courthouse to file.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Still feel the same

I read this story again after 11 months and still don't like it because it does something you normally don't do. You made the righteous husband the wimp, even though he was on to his lying and cheating wife with damn good reason. I do agree with the one commenter who spoke of the progressive emancipation of some of the women over there. In most of your stories the women can do about anything short of fucking and you cannot call them on it without being threatened with divorce. I guess it applies to the men as well. In a lot of your stories the lying wife leaves the house to do whatever cheating they are planning even though they are leaving their marriage and facing divorce. I always thought it was because they were just dumb or naive or not in love with their husband because they knew that the husband was on to them. In this tale, because the husband didn't have the right cheater he is at fault and should be threatened with divorce? Your line of thinking becomes clearer now. Your emancipated women are somewhat similiar to our feminists over here. Men are assholes if they question anything they do at all. Oh well, I still like "Most" of your stories because they are so different from ours other than the story plots. I will still continue to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cheater

Cheater and wimp. Cheating with a woman is no different than cheating with a man. Her dreams reveal her true character. He, for all his posturing, is a pussy whipped spineless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worst

After being married for so many years she didn't know her husband.

She put her friendship with Linda before her marriage.

This marriage is in trouble.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I agree with anon, Winterfrog

is doing her norm, note I said her, has to be a woman. I dont care what bio says....lol has to be a chic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
huecuck is s pussy

Winterfrog kicks all pussy hounds in the balls. huecuck does not have balls (being an admitted cuckold) and hates guys like WF who kick damn pussy hounds in the nuts. huecuck is a jism-sucking pussy cuckold without wedding tackle who shits his pants when a man fights for his woman.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
MALE, FEMALE, BESTIALITY

cheating is still a no-no. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Crap

Lousy story, lousy premise and I wish I didn't waste my time.

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 12 years ago
Not a good ending

In my opinion she still cheated: Linda’s prize was a night with Helene, from that statement I logically infer that it means that they did something no spouse should do: had sex. Whether it’s lesbian sex or with the opposite sex, cheating is cheating, it’s still adultery and thus he would have been in his rights if he went for the divorce option. But somehow in the storyline it all ended up being his fault whereas he’s the aggravated party. Not a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

his butthole wide open, he slobbered on the fat cock, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grow a pair

wow lesbianism is not cheating,This a poor story about another lesbo pro women,and lezzies can do no wrong story, cheating is wrong! a man who stands for this cant be counted on and should be put down as should any male kids to insure the safety of the human race, in a sack in a river, you cant blame the woman because she is a leszzy in this story, and apparently they r sluts, fucking just before a marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Poor, just poor

How the husband ended up the criminal is beyond me. You sir are weird, and on a site with such broad literal interest, that is saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow this was shit! Was it written by a man hating bull-dyke? How anyone in their right mind could hold the husband responsible has lost at least half of their brain or never had one to begin with! This was very weird!

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Interesting short story of jealousy and unfounded cheating.

It is beyond hope that someone is not invited to a wedding and their spouse is invited. Any reasonable person would go ballistic at that on its own merit. Then, in the mix a nightmare that vocalizes a recanting of a tryst with an ex puts further fire into the anger. The husband had every right to blast off on a tirade of infuriated passion to quell his fears of doom in his marriage. Every spouse has a right and an obligation to safeguard their family to ensure a long and happy life together, this of course, while maintaining a reasonable commitment to their family. The wife was inconsiderate of her husband in many ways by omission of the facts and refusing total disclosure. The elements of trust and communication were omnipresent in this story as a resounding theme as to what not to do to your spouse. Although jealousy can be a very unpleasant experience for the bearer and its target but in the story it was totally founded to be justified. Although the outcome was good the spouses were both wreckless and disrespectful especially the wife. Marriage is a partnership based on love and trust buttressed by effective communication and loyalty. This marriage was in trouble and probably still remains so in the ensuing chapters of this couples ventures. The story was great and it deserved the highest rating in exposing extremely important elements of a married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Winterfrog kicks ass!

The cockless wonders crying a squealing about the story can't hold a real man's jock, fucking pussies and whiny little bitches - cocksmoking the day away while real men like WF kick ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I gave it 5 stars...

… I did so, although I found the husband blameless. His wife lies to him, conspires against him with her friends and humiliates him with the no invitation after engaging in behavior that wouldn’t pass the “boyfriend test” at the “last night party”, particularly if he was homophobic like she assumed. Then after the lies, humiliation and face sucking he’s made to apologize for over reacting!?! She had ample opportunity to straighten it out. Instead she got angry for his mistrust and accused him of insanity. Not trusting someone who is okay with your humiliation and lies about their actions and whereabouts is sane and justified. This woman will walk all over him for the rest of their relationship. She will continue to push and escalate her advantage as long as he is around her. I've seen it before. Panther Fan.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
She still cheated

Just because she was with a woman and not a man doesn`t mean she didn`t cheat. She arrived at that party sober, and when informed of the planned lesbian sex, she immediately went along with it, and asked all present to conceal the cheating from her husband. It was she who asked for her husband to be excluded from the wedding, and when he gave her the ultimatum of her marriage or the wedding, she chose the protect her lesbian lover over her husband. Remember, at that party she voluntarily went along with the planned lesbian tryst, without hesitation or without any thought of her marriage. And that is if you believe that whole story. After all, it is her best friend who is backing her up. The bit about her suspecting him to be homophobic doesn`t matter. Don`t you think he would know his wifes best friend is a lesbian? I mean, if a lesbian gets married, well it`s kinda obvious that she is openly gay! I think that the whole party story was made up, using the friend being gay as a cover story so that hubby wouldn`t question it. And if the husband was really homophobic, then why was he so quick to forgive her when she made up the lesbian cover story, obviously showing he was not homophobic!

No, she cheated at that party, and her friends were covering for her. She planned more at the wedding.

Even when it became clear that her husband would divorce her if she went to that wedding, which she had him excluded from, she STILL was going to go. The story about being afraid that he would create a scene was fabricated bullshit. If that were true all she had to do was stay home from the wedding, or invite hubby and ask him to behave, but she was adamant that she was going alone. Makes you wonder what the REAL truth was, and what she had planned to do there that made it worth the cost of her marriage!

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Also

Read the last few paragraphs again. She has him believing that it was all his fault and that he is paranoid, so she can do whatever she wants in the future. And suddenly, after years of marriage, she has a "sudden" interest in rough hard anal sex, which she was never interested in before. She has a new interest in deep-throating cock, which she never had before. And all this right after a "dream" about her ex-boyfriend, who just happened to be invited to a girls only lesbian party. The worlds first male lesbian!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Contrived

You really had to torture that plot to bend it to your goal. Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The husband did nothing unreasonable, and assumed nothing unreasonable

...given the evidence.

Wife did cheat anyway, as pointed out by others, and was ok to lay the blame at his feet, which was wrong.

As for the incident years before... as IronDragon points out, "alcohol isn't an excuse". According to the story, the guy was loading her drinks, but that's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned...

___________________________________

There's an old joke, where a man gets totally written off at a party his wife and he are hosting, throws up everywhere, embarrasses the wife in front of friends and falls asleep.

He wakes the next morning, hung over, and with partial memories of all his stupidity, and expecting his wife to ream him a new asshole. Instead, she is sitting by the bed with some alka seltzer and a light breakfast, with a big smile across her face!

She says, "Good morning, love, I hope this helps you get over your wild night. Who knows, if you feel good enough later, you might be able to nail me to the bed!"

He's totally puzzled, and says "Why aren't you screaming at me? Why aren't I in the dog-house???"

"Well," she says, "I was mad as hell last night, but when you fell asleep, I thought, I'll tease him, get him all worked up, and then let him crash and burn! So I unzipped you, and went to play with your cock, but you shoved me away. I tried again, even leaning down to give you a suck, but you again shoved me away, without even properly waking up. I tried one last time, and you said to me, in your drunken stupor... "Leave me alone, lady, I am a married man!"

___________________________________

It may be a joke, but with a little alcohol in us, we all are reduced back to our more basic instincts. A virtuous drunk married woman would freak out if someone tried to seduce her. A slut simply forgets her normal act of propriety.

So Winterfrog, I usually rate your stories and characters, but not this time. This guy is gonna end up with a 2nd-hand STD, once the kids are gone. And this David guy has already fucked her despite the storyline.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
so the cheater wins

She cheated, he got screwed over.

Sex is sex, straight - lesbian - gay does not matter, unless the two of them had already agreed it was okay any sex outside of the marriage is cheating.

He should file the papers, that he should be treated as the villain is enough disrespect to be the reason to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pure BS

SHE cheats with the bride to be, and then she is mad at him for his behavior??? This author is a wimp!!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WISHFUL DREAMS FOR SOME

to others total nightmare. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
It seems to be unaminous.

You did fine up until the ending, when from what Linda said to him, you would expect her to come clean and ask for forgiveness. He should have had her sign off on the divorce the moment she took the offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the ending

His wife lied to him and had a chance to make it right by simply telling her husband (who she is supposed to trust) that her friends are gay and what happened. She is the one who repeatedly lied even when her marriage is at risk, even when she cheated in the past, even when the husband wanted a divorce that she caused because of her lies. BUT he is supposed to apologize and be contrite to avoid divorce. Well, the story rings very true, because at the end of the day, this is what women are like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the proof was in her dream

I was so blinded with how stupid the husband was. He should have used the words she spoke in her dream to show why he was suspicious.   Her dream was very specific. In her dream she was married so she can't say she was recalling a pre-marriage incident. He had every right to be apprehensive about the old boyfriend because she was calling out his name.

If she wasn't recalling a past sex event she was dreaming of a rather specific desire for a future event. In either case that is substantial evidence for the husbands fears and actions.

Something must be lost in translation because what the wife did with the lesbian wasn't clear. Only at the end does the husband state that it was faking some make out sessions with the lesbian. This is such a small incident that it doesn't make sense that all of them wouldn't want to get in on the game. So why the lottery? There is certainly enough evidence to believe more happened between the wife and the lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Cuck!,,,,,,,.!,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No no no no

She cheated!! Why is she so entitled? She should be begging his forgviness. I don't care if she crossed the line with a man, a woman, a dog or an alien. Cheating is cheating. And why on Earth are you making him the guilty one? You are really sick if you think this story makes sense. Really really wrong. What a wimp!

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Eatin' is cheatin' and that's

for sure. Also with an attitude like hers she probably needs to just go stay in the lesbian community, she's surely poison for hubby. I gave it a 2 but only because I normally like this writer, would have been a 1 otherwise. But, like I said, I normally like the frog's stuff so I plan on reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Usually like your stuff

Your story was going along perfectly until: "Shall we go together? Now at once?" Screw that attitude. SHE CHEATED! She doesn't get to make demands. He demands her TOTAL honesty going forward and her contrition for cheating (even if it was with a girl) or "Yea, we should go together... RIGHT NOW!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was ridiculus

She cheated but because it wasn't with the person he thought ,way to do the Literotica blame the victim creation.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS WORSE

than lack of communication while neither is a ball of laughs, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Didn't like it much

Helene's lying, agreement to cheat, and her refusal to admit when caught in her lies was disgusting. Being married for 16? years and not knowing whether your husband is homophobic is sad. Telling your girlfriends that he IS homophobic is humiliating. Helene is only a victim of her own lies. Helene seems willing to divorce over a claim of cheating all because she'd have to admit to the lies she IS guilty of. I'm surprised he lets her hold the divorce over his head as though her lying & disrespect makes her partly responsible for the whole mess. He DOESN'T need to BTB but he needs to tell her to 'dial back' the outrage just a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp ,bowing to her demands.Who knows what those demands will be in future.He should have taken her offer to go to the courthouse together as she obviously didn't think much of him and let her see what time apart would mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a lie

The first lie is all it takes to imbed doubt in a spouses’ mind and heart. After that everything will be seen through a haze of mistrust and what might be an innocent or thought less act will become an act of deception meant to conceal a greater lie. She lied and he kept following her trail of deceit to a wrong conclusion. It may sound like something from the school ground but "She Started It".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What a wimp,he tells his wife his misgivings about the wedding but she still sets off.She only turns back after her friend's phone call but when she gets back as the cheek to threaten him with divorce,though she had sex with a woman and it was her behaviour that caused the problem.The wimp should have gone to the courthouse with the arrogant bitch and filed for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So let me get this straight

She tells all her friends that her husband is a homophobic bigot, plots to leave him home, treat him like shit, and some how he is the jerk who needs to apologize?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp .She comes home and offers to go with him to file the divorce papers,he should have gone.He is now totally under her thumb and will now suffer until he picks up courage to dump her.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Dec comments match my thoughts exactly

She lied and he is at fault? !

Courthouse together as she said !

I am definitely not reading. But must be putting different things down and reading them

1 star

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
No! Absolutely not!

She lied and manipulated the truth and it seems had a mildly lesbian experience with the bride and then she threatens him and sets conditions? Hell no! He reached the only logical conclusion and she never thought enough of him to tell the truth. Hell no!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
A fan

A fan, but this isn't one of your good ones. Seems as if you tried to be too cute.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can you say stupid

????

BleeckeBleeckeover 3 years ago
Dump her

Get rid of her scheming lying don’t need that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yuck ...I understand that English is not ur first language..but

Stupid in any language means the same...Helene lied time and again...whether about what she dreamt of, what she did on the last night party, about why her husband was not coming to the wedding...

And the cuck wimp husband begs for forgiveness? What’s wrong with u nordsmen? Really decided to wear ur horns permanently?

gasperguy69gasperguy69about 3 years ago
I'm still confused!

She tells several lies because she thinks her Husband is homophobic, despite his constant expression of her having an affair. If she had been honest enough to talk out why he was having such thoughts, she would have realized her lack of communication was the cause of the problem. All issues could have been resolved rather quickly. But then, there wouldn't have been a story here, I suppose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Horrible ending

When she returned and offered to take the papers to the Court he should have jumped at the chance to divorce her. She's been lying to him for years and now has her friends lying to cover her back. Get out NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Smokes screen... And stupid wimp fell for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
So

It's ok that she humiliated him, had him not invited to the wedding, refused to talk to him, or stay home under threat of divorce, and she cheated on him with a lesbian. So all's well that ends well in Winterfrog's cuck fantasy land.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago

This made very little sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When she gave him the ultimatum he should have turned around, grabbed the Divorce Papers and said "Fuck you bitch. You are the one who convinced your friend not to invite me. You are the one who lied to me all along about what happened at the party, You are the one who did everything but I am to blame. Well fuck you."

When she asks "Where are you going with those papers?".

"To the Court House to file them, Then I will be back here to pack my stuff and move out."

Watch her back peddle then.

Pappy7Pappy7over 1 year ago

Wow, not much testosterone here, except for the wife and her friends. Hubby not so much. He will regret the disrespect he is earning here and soon lose a lead role in his marriage. Sounds almost British.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Probably the dumbest and most worthless story ever written by winterfrog.

None of it made any sense, at all. From start to finish this was a mess, it was all over the place and about as realistic and making as much sense as a praising comment from Odoreater.

cybertron84cybertron84over 1 year ago

jesus this thing needs to come with two aspirin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She tells her friends he is homophobic without actually knowing then lies about the him not being invited but then threatens him with divorce when he jumps to a conclusion which is only slightly wrong just the wrong sex the cheating element is still there.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Fucking hell. Unless this is even worse written than it appears, she *did* cheat on him, just with a woman? And lied to him? And everything's hunky dory?

Storm113Storm1138 months ago

Sex with a woman is still cheating. Blaming him for this mess is ridiculous. Normally this writer gets 4 or 5 stars from me. Not this time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rubbish. Cheating is cheating no matter who you cheat with. Then told all her friends he was homophobic so he wasn't invited. So she probably could finish what she started on her girls night out. Then says divorce if he doesn't except her conditions. What a cuckold. Go for the divorce..

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
What

What a wimp.He rightfully gets upset at her behaviour,yet when she tells to behave or she will divorce him,he should have told her to sign the papers he had,had prepared.Submiting to her would only cause problems,due to her selfish attitude in the future

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous