Is it a Wishful Dream?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

A hen party was planned for Linda on Friday, the day before her wedding. Helene had taken that day off and intended to drive away after breakfast. Even I had taken a few hours off from my work. I mademy last attempts to get her to stay away from going there, which she refused.

I gave up. What could I do? Though I still was in love with her I couldn't take such humiliation as my wife going to fuck a psychopathic jailbird. I had already written the divorce papers, laid them on the breakfast table and told her, "I suggest that we'll share everything in two equal parts and let the girls choose where they will live. Please sign the papers so I can bring them to the court on my way to the job. Please sign and you are totally free to fuck your jailbird or whoever else as much as you want."

She got ash gray in her face and sobbed, "I don't know what's the matter with you any longer. You are totally mad and got David as a ghost in your sick brain. I refuse to sign anything."

"But you don't refuse to lie, cheat and persuade that damn bitch Linda to humiliate me. OK. Get a lawyer but don't expect to get anything better than I offered you."

Now she cried hysterically, but took her suitcase, went to her car and drove away.

I rang my job and took the whole day off.

I checked the phone recorder but didn't find anything of interest, only some girl talk about clothes for the party. Thereafter I checked my private E-mail and didn't find anything of interest.

Then the phone rang. It was Linda asking for Helene. I told her that Helene had already left and now she was free to fuck how many damn scumbags she ever wanted in her obviously very depraved hometown. I didn't care any longer.

Linda got very upset when she asked, "Have you filed for divorce?"

"Yes, I keep my promises and Helene didn't care because there's a jailbird waiting for her."

"Holy Lord, You have done a terrible mistake. Haven't you read my e-mail to you? Helene loves you, only you. How could you get everything so wrong?"

"I've only done what every sane man with a slut wife ought to do. No I haven't seen any mail from you, where have you sent it?"

"To your job, where you're supposed to be at this time."

"I haven't been there today, OK, I'll check that mail."

"Do it as soon as possible, because you've made a big mistake. Oh holy Lord what a damn mess."

"Are you happy now for Helene's divorce so she can go to your damn wedding with Brillmann instead of me and get brutally fucked afterward by that maniac? No hard feelings about your damn lie about my absence from your damn wedding. I had Helene to choose between me and Brillmann and she chose him."

"You are totally wrong. What a damn mess. Holy Lord! I'll call Helene at once and call you back after that. In the meantime, please read my mail to you." She hang on and I was totally confused.

I logged on to the mailbox at my job and opened Linda's mail, which read:

Dear Ken,

I feel sorry for the serious problems some misunderstandings connected to my wedding have caused between you and Helene. I want to tell you the truth. Helene and David have never been together since they split up and I know for sure they weren't together during the night after my 'last time party' because she was with me. They talked a long time and danced one or two tunes while he really tried hard but I interfered and got him to piss off. David is not invited to my wedding.

Nobody has obviously told you that my fiancé Kim is a girl, or that my friends' gift to me during the 'last night party' was a lottery with a night with one of them. All the other girl's spouses had accepted but they had forgot to tell Helene, who said that if it was OK even for her and she was in it but she suspected her husband to be homophobic and asked the others never to mention anything to me. The lottery was held and the winner or shall we say loser was Helene, who didn't have any objections to play the game to its end. In fact it was late and we were tired, why not much happened anyway.

Helene persuaded me not to invite you to the wedding because she feared that you would make a real mess of it when somebody got drunk and told you about the party night. I don't know who told you the lies about David, it hurt us as hell but Helene told us to keep quiet and not interfere because she expected you to believe her at last. Please forgive Helene; the stupid invitation was my fault, only mine. Please forgive Helene even for our night, which was very short and not her fault. Enclosed please find an invitation to my wedding. I don't usually beg people to do anything for me, but this time is different and I really beg you to accept it and share my great day with your lovely wife.

Best Regards, Linda.

Enclosed were two files, the invitation and one with two pictures.

I was shocked. Those enclosed pictures showed Helene and the black haired woman dancing very close and the next one them sitting laughing in a booth Helene kissing her ear. Kim is a unisex name here in Scandinavia, most common among men. I had raised hell for nothing. Why in the hell hadn't Helene told me the truth? Why should I care about some innocent necking between two girls during such circumstances? Why should I care who Linda married? I felt like I'd been painted into a corner and standing there in terrible remorse. All this mess because of a dream. Why hadn't I slept better that night?

After the longest fifteen minutes of my life Linda rang me again and told me that she had talked with Helene, suggested she turn back and tell me the truth. Then she suggested I tell Helene the truth why I had suspected her and David Brillmann having an affair. Then she said that she really hoped that I accepted her invitation and looked forward to seeing me at the wedding.

The time went very slowly until I heard a car on our driveway. It was Helene.

She came in to the house. Her face was in a total mess with red eyes. She looked straight in my eyes and said, "Have you been to the court yet?"

"No."

"Shall we go together? Now at once?"

"No. Please listen to me instead."

"Why?"

"Because I was totally wrong. I'm sorry for suspecting you beeing with David. Why didn't you tell me the truth?"

"Our problem is that you don't trust me because I made a mistake ten years ago. Do you really think we can go on with our marriage during such circumstances?"

"Yes because I love you so much."

"After accusing me and telling my friends that I would be David's whore? Where in the hell did you get that silly crap?"

"You told me."

"Me?"

"Yes, you had a dream about getting rough fucked by David, screaming his name several times and enjoying it very much indeed. I could see in your face that you lied when I asked you about the dream in the morning. Not difficult to imagine that it was a mirror of what really happened during your trip to Linda's parties."

"Oh Holy Lord! Do you know what I did in real life? Did Linda tell you everything?" "Yes, and why in the hell didn't you tell me about that either? Didn't you understand that as the only 'persona non grate' among all spouses got me suspicious? Together with the dream and after hearing all lies from you ant your friends I found only one possible explanation."

"I confess I've been acting stupid but I was afraid that you had created a total mess of Linda's wedding. But it was Linda who rang me and persuaded me to turn back for a serious talk with you. I accepted because I still can feel something for you though I'm mad as hell for how your bullshit to my friends has humiliated me. I've been thinking a lot on my way home and the divorce is still an open question if you don't change your behavior. The main reason why I came back is that you didn't try to use the children against me or threaten me physically. I hate you for what you've done to me but can't deny my feelings. Therefore I've decided to give our marriage a chance to survive if you give me the signed divorce papers, accept Linda's invitation and come with me to the wedding, behave yourself there and not say a word about David or the 'last time party' while we are there. Break any of those terms and the papers go to the court. Do you accept? Yes or no?"

"Yes."

I accepted, and was happy because we had probably saved a good marriage. Only dreaming about sex with an asshole, whatever it is can't be regarded as cheating and who cares what two drunken girls did as a gimmick after a wild party night. Can't been much before they fell to sleep.

Helene rang my cousin who promised to take care of our girls when they came home from school, and left for Linda's wedding. On the road we even sent text messages to the girls and got replies from them. It wasn't any funny trip for me but I didn't care because now it was my own choice. Helene didn't say many words to me in the car, she preferred the phone and talking to her friends about the hen party. Helene's parents had divorced and left the town and I didn't like her sister so we booked a room at a hotel. After a short stop at the hotel Helene had me drive her to one of her friend's places.

She told me the name of a bar where I probably could see David if I wanted to see him and left the car with, "See you sometime in the morning."

I didn't care a shit about David, had a dinner a few beers at the hotel and spent the evening watching a film on TV in our room. A very tipsy Helene came home about four in the morning and fell to sleep within ten seconds.

Somehow she got back to rather nice shape again when it was time for the wedding.

Linda's wedding went on without any problems. Both Linda and Kim were lovely girls and I had a pleasant chat with Linda who, with a bright smile on her face, told me that the girl who had promised to speak for her old gang didn't feel well after last night and didn't dare to hold her speech. The girls who knew about Helene's divorce papers had decided to teach me a lesson in good manners and put my name to the list of speakers instead of the poor girl, which meant that my turn came so early that people were still listening. Her smile was so friendly that I couldn't say anything else than it would be a great honor for me to do that for the girls.

Linda had a confused look in her face and said, "I'll kiss you when we dance." I found Helene and asked her how come. Helene told me though it was against all common sense that I held the speech instead of one of the girls. She had accepted it so her friends could see that her husband wasn't that jerk they thought him to be. She told me, "Do it well and your chances to be forgiven this very evening will increase."

I told her, "I like Linda, and I'll do it."

I gave a short speech in which I succeeded to avoid all stereotyped phrases. I didn't mention anything about the past, only some funny tips for the future. The audience liked the speech, probably because it was short and I got a great applause for it and could see Helene's sigh of relief when it was over. Helene's friends had expected me to be a real asshole when they heard about my doings before the wedding and now when they found out that I was an average guy instead of the expected "monster," I got a positive image among them.

During a slow tune on the dance floor Annelie, the nice girl who mailed me the party pictures told me that first she had felt sorry for Helene and now she envied her instead.

Back at the hotel at three o'clock in the morning after the wedding party Helene told me that her plan about divorce was history and I was forgiven and her beloved husband again if I promised her to never be such a jealous idiot again. I promised.

In bed she told me that she still remembered her nightmare about rough sex with David and wanted to try it for real once in her lifetime, of course with me instead of him. She asked me. "Could we try it before we begin with our real lovemaking?"

We did, I had her to suck it deeper, took her much harder than usual and ended the session by taking her in the virgin ass for the first and, as she said, the last time. Neither of us got much from it. After some resting we did it in our usual way, which gave her a so intensive orgasm that she began to cry of happiness. I felt that I had my loving wife back.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12