All Comments on 'Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 08'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next one

Wen are u going going to post de next one?

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 7 years agoAuthor
next chapter

My next chapter has been submitted to my editor. After that I will post if I feel nothing else needs to be changed.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
The Romance goes Erotic

That was a nice stroker, it really convinced me that they make a great couple.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
nice

I am enjoying the story, but have a couple of questions.

What is the octagon?

Why doesn't she have sheets etc on her bed?

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderabout 7 years agoAuthor
answers

The octagon is in reference to the eight sided cage that MMA fighters fight in.

She didn't have sheets on her bed because they were just done in the laundry. That is a detail I did overlook.

I do always welcome criticism and questions on comments or in feedback. For those wondering chapter 9 is waiting to be edited. I put no rush on my editor and let him edit my story in turn with all the other stories he edits from other writers. I will say I am writing on chapter 10.

Thank you everyone for all the encouraging words and openness to this story. I love hearing how you, the reader, are starting to understand people you know with Asperger's better and more understanding.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
At last they are a couple!

Well, at last they are already a consummate couple!

They just had their first full sexual relationship and it seems to have been more than fully satisfying to both.

Someone may think that this is not important, but I can assure my experience that this is very, very important. My first time with my wife was somewhat magical, and sleeping with her then was perfect.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
258 Followers
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.

SIMILAR Stories