Is Your Name Ms. Waters?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers

He wrote back, "Will do. I am so excited until my erection is already painful. See you. Soon, Deb."

After the audit visit, Jim read the first of two posts where 'Murray' wrote, "Wow! What magic! I just kissed you goodbye when I dropped you off at your Ohara terminal, and I already miss you. Any chance I can fly to the East Coast or you can return here so we can meet again." The pained husband could not find that she ever answered this or his final post alluded to earlier. Her meet-up activity had temporarily ceased.

Then six weeks later she started planning for the next audit assignment in the same way she did in Illinois. It was a different person, but the MO was the same when she made that trip. She repeated the process in - four successive assignments. Jim felt like shit now and logged Deb Waters off. He rebooted and logged her into the laptop as Debra Hannon and begin the operating system update. His chin drug the floor as he reeled with the pain of his male ego collapse.

By the time her husband had started his drive home the next day after a very busy day in which he had little time to dwell on is Marital misfortune, he had become angry. Boiling angry. Jim was late going home but had put her laptop in first-class working order before he struck out on the dreaded drive home. Walking into the kitchen from the garage, he hugged his overwhelmingly excited son, and they chatted about their visit with Uncle Money Bags yesterday. While he commanded himself to keep a stiff upper lip, he said to his wife, "Lou fixed the problem causing the error with your laptop, and I waited while the update downloaded and installed. I didn't wait for it to finish yesterday and brought it today after it had. Sorry for the delay. I hope you saved me some dinner."

Debra said, "Yes, I did. And I don't mind your being late. I am excited because the 'wonderboy' (CIO) called me in today to express his concern that the expenses are much too high in our Pascagoula plant. He wants my team to conduct a surprise internal audit on the first Monday of next month, and to physically be waiting when the first person gets to the office," as she showed Jim the Office memo directing her team, "We will just walk in and present a letter to the plant's general manager. It will have authorized a complete G/L and S/L audit along with any off-book subsidiary activity. We will be looking especially for checks written to non-existent contract work and parts companies. The challenge excites me so I have already begun planning. Visiting pleasant gulf coast weather during our brutal winter weather will also be just what I need as an earned bonus."

Pretending full support for his slut wife, he thought, "Hmm. That gives her almost the whole month to find a sex toy. God! I feel like shit having to put up with this, but faked it and said, "Hey, I am excited too. You might save the stockholders lots of money and get a big bonus - or even become the new CIO after 'boy-wonder' gets kicked upstairs."

She replied, wanting to believe her own wishes, "Well, maybe?"

At work the next week, Jim could not resist beginning a daily process of logging into her meet-up site as 'Deb Waters' and lurking. He learned of her resort hotel twenty miles from the plant. He also learned whom she had chosen to be her sex toy and that he would meet her Thursday before the Monday of the audit. As the week wore on, Jim felt increasingly worse in that now he had lost his appetite. One day he said out loud to nobody, "Dammit this has got to stop or I am going to go crazy." He called his top saleslady in and asked, "I am going to be taking some time off this particular week," pointing to a calendar, "So will you run the office again in my absence - same terms as before?"

"Yes, Jim, I will be glad to because of few are looking at properties in the winter months."

The next day Jim Hannon found the most crooked domestic relations lawyer in the Metro, by any measure, talked. The Cuckold found him using referrals from members at the single father's group as reported by one of his recently divorced salesmen. At the appointment with the shyster, he said, "Mister Gannon, I worked my way up to almost having joined the two-billion dollar club of real estate agencies, with a staff of 12 sales and three support people now. I have a sixth grader son, a 3500-Ft. Home in Brookmore Estates, and a cheating wife, and I have pics and lurid correspondence of her cheating. How painfully will I be fucked in divorce court," as he placed a filled-out questionnaire from the attorney's website he had previously printed off on the desk.

The Shyster replied nonchalantly, "Unbelievably bad! By the way, before we get started, has your wife ever worked in your agency?"

"No. Deb is a credentialed, senior internal auditor and is salaried there. The lurid information comes from the internet. Debra Hannon also masquerades on a clandestine meet-up site for cheating spouses as 'Deb Waters' and makes dates with sex toys just before she travels to her job sites. Look, the whole story is in these one inch of documents I have printed out. Feel free to peruse them while I have some lunch? I have hopes of closing a 2-million dollar sale later this afternoon, and we can talk afterward?"

Having closed the deal later, Jim went back toward the lawyer's office feeling pretty damned good about his sale. But the moment he walked in, depression returned. The attorney said, "I will come straight to the point. You will probably lose your business, Mister Hannon because her child support and alimony will be ruinous. Remember it will be necessary for you to maintain her and your youngster in your high-end home. So, as my experience shows, no matter what happens, barring a miracle, this financial garroting of you will happen. Unjustly, you will be forced to maintain the luxury home not only for her and the child, but also her men friend(s) who will also enjoy your home - get over it. Before you ask, 'why,' the judge will want that sixth grader not to be disturbed, and that will cost you additional money because you are financially successful and your name is widely known in the community! Sorry, but 'thems' the rules!' in our society."

Jim asked in a state of panic, "But if I go broke, how can I make the monthly payments to her?"

"In our world, Sir, the Bench thinks 'range of the moment' and is quite confident that you will strain harder for longer hours to make more sales so that you will be just barely able to make the ruinous payments every month. In a word, 'Nobody gives a shit that you worked 18 hour days to grow your business and could care less about the 15 people who will have once depended on you for a paycheck."

All the scant remaining air went out of Jim's ego as he stood and began pacing around the office. His euphoria from having closed the large sale had turned to complete depression. He lumbered around bewildered, wondering what to say next..."

The attorney continued, "But, we could try a 'Hail Mary Pass' that just might work - but, then again it might not."

Jim stopped pacing and snapped to attention and asked, "Really? What is that, Counselor?"

"I write a vanilla fair divorce petition that provides for 50-50 split of assets and debts; joint custody with the child living with you in your spacious house, and a modest monthly alimony check from your wife that will cover the house payment only. You take the divorce petition with you to the next Audit Visit she does and while she is waiting for Mister Sex Object to show, you walk up and present her with the divorce petition I will have written up and demand her immediate signing and acceptance."

"But that won't phase Debra, Counselor?"

"Ordinarily you are right, someone as smart and devious as she is would not be intimidated or frightened or mindful of bad PR. But this is different. Not only will the candid photos of her in bed with her sex objects be included in the email you prepare but her lambasting the industry and the company for failing to promote qualified women will also be included. That CIO she bristles around when they are together will get a good picture of his nemesis's pussy. You, Mister Hannon, must present the divorce petition to her while, at the same time, you are prepared to log into her meet-up site account immediately and send the embarrassing email to her CEO, CIO, and co-workers/family that you know. But send it only if she refuses to sign the divorce petition as is. Come by in two days to pick up the Divorce Petition and a draft of the email you are preparing to send as 'Deb Waters.'"

Jim Hannon was suddenly interested and said, "I get it, Counselor. She shames her family because they clearly see her identified in the candid photos. Also, the four or five candid photos I will send from her account will also nail her career advancement coffin shut as for as any future advancement goes. On the other hand, if she should sign then no email is sent by me, right?"

"Exactly. That, Mister James Randal Hannon, is what we call a 'Hail Mary' defense maneuver."

Two days later Jim Hannon picked up the divorce petition in an envelope, signed and notarized it. He then plugged the thumb drive into his laptop and composed the email that he might be sending if she refused to sign the petition. His email that 'Deb Waters' might send read,

"Greetings from Debra Hannon, Senior Internal Auditor

Ladies - and gentlemen, too

Even though I am imminently qualified for promotion to a management position, I have been passed over again and again by the company because I am a woman and not a particularly sexy one. Women are not welcomed in this industry.

So, I became one of the seventy-five million players, and this allows me to hook up with hot sex objects in my audit assignments around the country. Notice the photos of me with some of the men I date below and the same is available to everyone who secretly wants to party every once and a while as I do. Believe me, taking a break from going home to a dreary spouse and child who irritates me as I thrash around in my male dominated world is a super refreshing break.

Of course, this email ordinarily would get me fired but don't bother because I, at this moment, resign.

Have fun.

Debra Hannon

Senior Auditor"

Jim thought, "Well, the email is short and to the point and my wife will immediately grasp what is at stake if this email, gets 'sent by Deb Waters.' When she reads a copy I show her in the bar before her sex toy shows up, she will either sign the divorce petition or think 'I don't have the balls' to go through with mailing it,' and refuse to sign until her attorney has studied the terms of the divorce petition. So, what then? I go to my table in the bar near her where I had ostensibly been working and send the email if she doesn't sign. Jim, this is dirty pool. But, it's the only chance I have to save my business, and I see now that she has been only a gold digger since we met. My only hope is that she will accept and sign the petition. So be it. If not we will fight it out in court."

Later at home during the afternoon, Jim walked into his and Deb's office just as she had hit the 'shutdown' button. The operating system was trying to close the files while her last meet-up site post was still displayed. She turned around blocking Jim's view of her screen and lied, "Remember the surprise audit in Pascagoula that starts this coming Monday, the comptroller has a company man planted there and has asked me to attend a couple of meetings with him Friday - away from the company - before the whole team barges in on Monday. So I will be flying out tomorrow on an early-bird flight, and arrive Thursday afternoon, Darling. Do you mind another weekend extra plus the regular week or ten days of child-care duty?"

Jim acted like he had lots on his mind and grunted, "No problem. I understand. Have a good trip, be safe and hurry home, Darling." Later when alone in his office and Debra was watching TV, he called his Mom and Dad and asked them, "Hi Mom. Do you guys mind if Stevie hangs out with you Thursday evening through Saturday - after picking him up from school Thursday? He will have a note explaining his absence from the campus on Friday?"

His Mom asked, "Of course, Son, glad to do that. But why the secrecy?"

The Cuckold replied, "I am planning a surprise for Debra, and we must keep it a secret until she has flown south on a 5:30 AM flight early bird flight Thursday."

"No problem, Son, have fun in whatever you have planned for you two."

Later that evening at the dinner table, Debra asked, "Hey, lets put down our cell phones and visit." Debra chatted with Stevie about his day. Turning to her husband she continued, "Please relax and let's have some fun tonight, O.K.?"

Jim replied, "Wow! You are exactly right. Even though a big sale fell through today, I will convince myself that all is peachy-keen."

Sure enough, after dinner and the three retired to bed with the two adults bedroom door locked, Debra did set his soul on fire again and again, and left the poor salesman too tired even to get up and clean up after she finished working him over."

Later Jim hugged his Son goodbye at school at the earliest moment he could after Debra was already in the air and then drove to the airport himself.

*****

Back in the present, Jim continued to lie on a lounge chair outside a hotel bar in Biloxi several weeks after learning he was a cuckold. Jim's laptop was open to his wife's meet-up account where he was lurking to learn if the two fuck-buddies should have a change in plan. While waiting in readiness, he alternated between studying local real estate and looking out over the placid Gulf. What fractured his male ego when he thought about it was that her perfidy had been going for a year and a half after his wife had opened her Meet-up account and he was the last to know. Jim Hannon screamed to himself, "Dammit! I refuse to feel sorry for me. The fact is she just doesn't love me and never did. Get over it! So, she was in her room taking a nap and is now primping to get ready to meet the next gentleman for a weekend - and possibly week - of sex and adventure as she has usually done in the past year and a half. Her team will arrive Sunday, and the audit starts Monday at their plant in Pascagoula. A divorce is in my future. But I am going to beat the conventional wisdom that she is going to take me to the cleaners in divorce court. Win or lose, this plan of my devious attorney will give me some relief as well as revenge." Jim, impatient for the action to start, kept hearing people walk in and out of the bar going on behind him.

Later the Cuckold stood and put his face to the glass pane, again, and now observed his wife sitting alone at a brightly lighted table near the bar, She was dressed up like a sex object. He watched her keep sending away the men who tried to buy her a drink as she had a spreadsheet open on her company Laptop and was apparently working.

Jim looked at his watch and breathed a sigh of relief because her sex toy was not scheduled to be there for another hour as per her instructions to him on her final post to him." He pulled the robe around him tightly and took both his laptop and his paperwork folder inside the bar and sat at a second table directly behind his wife with his back toward her back. She ignored the person sitting down behind her as she had her company's fifteen-inch laptop engrossed in some Macro totals (Jim chuckled to himself as he remembers that she hatefully referred to the company computer as, 'My Armbreaker'). Debra was very focused on doing her work while sitting at the almost empty hotel bar this early Thursday afternoon.

Jim Hannon breathed deeply to calm himself as he carefully laid out a paper copy of the email that 'Deb Waters' would be sending as Debra Hannon to about 15 addresses that he could gather. He brought up 'Deb Waters' mail app and the email draft ready to hit the 'send' button. Nervously, he checked again that the digital emails to be posted were identical to the paper ones in his hand. He then took the Divorce Petition out of the folder.

Standing up and turning around at his wife's side, he said loud enough that the bartender and two others sitting near could hear, "Greetings Dear Wife! Here is an email from 'Deb Waters' that will be mailed in, "after dramatically pausing to look at his watch, he continued, "three minutes from right now. Note the naughty pictures of you."

The greeting failed to phase Debra. She seemed to be treating her husband's sudden appearance as something she was dreaming. A speed-reader since high school, she read the draft email copy at a glance and then examined the candid pictures afterward. The significance of the draft finally got her attention, and she paused for a long moment and thoughtfully studied her husband. After some deep breathing to force herself to relax, she opened her hands and said, "So I have been busted, Jim. This email will destroy my relationship with my employer, my Son, and every friend and family member I love. My destruction would happen even after I loudly proclaimed of being hacked. Even though, you and I both know this email will not get me dismissed from my job - since I am a victim -but, that doesn't matter, because you still achieve your goal in that my future with the company will be static and bleak, no matter what I do about the email. I will have been labeled, as 'not executive material.' So, what can I do to prevent you from ruining everything that is important to me - including my relationship with you? I am at your mercy."

"At this point," Jim looked at his watch again and said, "You have two minutes and fifteen seconds to read this almost standard, but equitable, Divorce Petition, sign it and place it in the stamped self-addressed envelope. We both must then together drop it in the U.S. mailbox in the lobby, and you must agree that this meeting with me never happened - or I will resurrect the damaging email - and that is a promise. By the way, as part of our agreement, you have not seen me since our wildly ecstatic but meaningless lovemaking we both enjoyed Wednesday night - should you remember that someday."

Debra ran her hand down each of the five pages as she always did when using her arcane method to speed read a document. She noticed Jim holding up his Parker pen as she read the final page. She grabbed his pen and signed it. She said, "Let's get this over with." They both walked just outside the bar leaving their equipment where it was and deposited the envelope in the USPS box in the lobby of the resort hotel.

They both came back to their respective seats. Jim Hannon immediately powered down his laptop and said, "I suggest you change your Meet-up site password to something else besides my name and birth year just in case I get a hankering to spy on you in the future. To say the least, I don't think that will happen, assuming you follow through what we have started. When you get back home, take your time about moving into an apartment. Please text me your street address for matters relating to your visits with Stevie."

At that point, real tears began pouring from her previously clear, lucid eyes and she stood beside her husband. Jim marveled to himself, "This is the first time I can remember her crying." She wanted to reach out and hold her husband for support but reached for the bar instead after the man backed away. Jim then completely ignored her. Finally, she popped her contacts out and put them their case and it away in her purse while bringing out her horn-rimmed glasses, which she put on. She sat back down at the table to continue work on her spreadsheet while Jim ordered another beer and rebooted his laptop, and began to study local real estate. Both Jim and Debra pretended that the other didn't exist for nearly an hour as their backs were once again facing each other. Soon, Jim heard a deep, Southern male voice behind him boom, "Pardon me, Ma'am, Is your name Ms Waters?"

c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers