Is Your Name Ms. Waters?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers

Jim heard his wife reply to the 'Johnny Reb,' "No! Go away!"

The End

Epilog: Eleven months had passed, and the two ex- spouses had adjusted to getting along with each other since both raised their child. Jim hired a live-in Au Pair who his son and his son's Mom learned to Like immensely. She at first kept his house and drove Stevie and a couple of chums around to their activities. Then she embarked on a program to teach the 12-year-old conversational French. But Jim Hannon, determined to find a compatible woman if he ever got involved romantically again, refused to allow the Au Pair and his relationship with her to progress beyond her being just an employee.

By Christmas, Debra and Jim had the child in common and became comfortable around each other. The two even attended a Christmas party together at a home of one of the couples with whom they had been friends when they were married.

c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Was the Bitch that Stupid Revenge.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Double Trouble, Double Pay Back Can't take it back.in Loving Wives
Just Accept It... ...she said. No, I said.in Loving Wives
Au Revoir Mon Amour Husband learns of family's betrayal and reactsin Loving Wives
More Stories