Isabella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand he kept stroking her while with the other he started covered his hard shaft with her juices. When she felt the head of his hard cock pressing at her opening she closed her eyes. He continued to kiss her as he entered slowly and then with drawing. The only hard thrust he did was when he broke her hymen. After that he went back to his slow movements savoring how tight she was. Soon she was moaning and running her nails over his back. He started to thrust harder and faster going as deep as her body would let him. She pulled away from his kiss as her whole body quivered. Rafa held on to her as she was overwhelmed by her orgasm. He thrusted once more and felt his own release.

As he pulled out he saw the white and red mix on his cock and smiled. As was their custom he cleaned the mix off of his cock by rubbing it on her thighs and stomach. He was going to pick her up and show his marks on her when he fell forward onto the bed. His vision blurred and he felt as if he had an ax striking his head. He barely noticed when she wrapped her arms around him trying to comfort him. Soon it passed but he was still breathing hard from the pain. He was startled when he heard a woman's voice.

"Are you ok?" it was soft and sweet sounding to him it made him feel like he was home. But his feeling passed as anger flared up in him

"Who ever you are you need to leave. This is a time for just my mate and me."

The voice laughed and in anger Rafa got up quickly and turned to see the side of the tent he couldn't see from the bed. But him and Isabella were alone.

"Rafa it is me." Rafa turned to the bed and Isabella placed her hand on his face as she continued to speak to him. He wasn't hearing her voice in the normal way. It was as if her voice was in his head. "This is one of the things the elves taught me. Since we are now mates you will be able to hear my thoughts when I project them like this it will help with any confusion we will have later."

Rafa leaned his head forward and placed his forehead on hers. "I will have to thank them for it. It is nice to hear your voice."

She smiled "Rafa you can project your thoughts too but it might take some time for you to master it."

He smiled, "Ok, now you can heal with a touch, have visions and can speak with your mind, are friends with elves and werewolves and have a pet dragon, is there anything else I need to know?"

"Only that I love you and am happy to be yours. Now what do we have to do?"

"We have to show you off to the tribe. The marks I made with our joined juices mark you as mine for now on." Isabella rolled her eyes and tried to get off the bed but her legs still felt like jelly after all the pleasure Rafa and given to her so she had to lean into Rafa and have him support her. He pulled back the curtain and the members of the tribe that had come to witness their ceremony cheered.

As the sun had set it was time for the ceremony that would make them mates under werewolf laws. Since Rafa could not change his form there would be a couple that would stand in help represent Rafa and Isabella's wolf half. Isabella and the other woman were led to a high flat stone they then climbed it and kneeled on the hard stone. They faced each other and held on to each other's wrist. It was meant to show that they were of one body. Rafa was going to be represented by the leader of the werewolves. Rafa had been told that this was an honor but like all the other centaurs he felt uncomfortable when the leader and the other werewolves came to the clearing. It would be hard to put aside generations of hate, but Rafa could feel Isabella's happiness at having this part of her family here so he was relaxed when a long satin rope was tied around his ankle that would link him symbolically to the werewolf. Then he and the leader went to their women.

Rafa wrapped his arms around Isabella and rubbed on her stomach he could feel how sticky it had gotten and there was a jolt of pride at the thought that this was his woman and everyone knew it. He then moved his hand lower and started to play with her. Almost immediately she was moaning and leaning back into him. The other woman leaned forward as her mate started to lick and suck at her cunt. Everyone in the clearing could see that both women were writhing in ecstasy as the males brought both women to climax but only Rafa could hear how Isabella was chanting his name and begging for more. The rock had small pools of the women's juices that reflected the moon light.

Both women were leaning on their mates. Then Zander changed into one of his wolf forms. A ripple of fear and awe went though the centaurs that were gathered there. He was almost eight feet tall he had the head of a wolf and his body became covered in long gray hair. His cock, which and been average in his human form, grew too. It was now twice its size. His mate wasn't scared she even wiggled her butt against it in anticipation of having it buried inside of her. Rafa leaned forward and whispered in Isabella's ear.

"We don't need to couple, if you are too sore still."

Isabella shook one of her hands free and placed it on Rafa's face showing him how badly she wanted him. She didn't want him to make love to her like he had in the tent. She wanted to have him fuck her hard and long. Her images had Rafa flaring his nostrils and even before Zander could start taking his mate Rafa had his hands on Isabella's waist he picked her off of the stone and in one hard thrust had his cock buried in her hot cunt. She whimpered and her nails dug in to the other woman's arm as Isabella actually snarled at Rafa's ruff treatment.

Zander took Rafa's lead and fucked his mate just as hard; the other woman screamed into the night at the hard handling; it didn't take long at the hard fast pace for both men to be ready to cum. With one look at each other Zander and Rafa lowered their mouths to where their mates' necks meet the shoulder and in the meaty area. They opened their mouths and bit down hard. Rafa could taste the hot copper taste of Isabella's blood and rammed his cock even harder into her at the feeling, this was all his. His name echoed in his head as Isabella came. He soon sent his own hot cum into her as he felt her shaking from exhaustion. The women let go of their hands as they each leaned into their mates. Their blood was running down over their collarbones and down their breast. Rafa leaned down and licked at her bite mark. While Zander spoke.

"By the bite mark on Isabella, she is now Rafa's mate. He has the right to kill any wolf or man who tries to take her away and it will not break our peace with this tribe of centaurs." Howls of agreement went up in the air.

Soon Nat came over and bandaged both women as they were nested in their mates' arms.

The ceremony of the Elves was much simpler. They gave the couple wood rings that when slipped on the fingers turned into beautiful rings of gold that had sapphires set in with intricate carvings of water. Then they gave each centaur a wandering Jude plant so that it would be easy for Isabella to heal anyone in the village. They also gave the Werewolves pendant stones that would allow only this pack of werewolves past the protective stones.

The feast soon began and after the long day and the warm light of the bonfire made Isabella sleepy. Anything they wanted to eat was brought to Isabella and Rafa as they were expected to be tired and weak from the two ceremonies. It wasn't until Nat brought a blanket did Rafa remember that Isabella was still naked. He wrapped her up in it as she snuggled into him. Rafa thought it odd at how comfortable he felt sitting between his king and Zander. Rafa knew that Isabella had drifted off to sleep but he continued to talk to Zander. He wanted to know about the rules of being a werewolf as he would need to know them. He thought it was odd at how similar their two tribes were and found that he enjoyed talking to Zander about things that both sides could do to help insure peace between each other. As others started to leave Rafa said his good nights and took Isabella to the beach that was behind their lodge. He gently unwrapped her from the blanket and walked out to the water. When her feet touched the cool water she jolted awake.

"I wanted to clean you off before we go to our house."

Isabella smiled and kissed him softly. "I could go another round with you if you wanted."

"I think I created a monster. You wear me out. I will be happy to just be in the same bed with you and have you in my arms while I sleep." He gently sloshed the water over her as he rubbed off his cum and her blood. He wrapped her back up in the blanket as they reached the shore. "Now I want you to know there isn't much in there yet we will have to make a lot of things, maybe Nat can help you do that."

"I know Nat has already planed a lot of things for me to do." Isabella rolled her eyes at how Nat had taken over planning everything the young couple would need.

Rafa was taken by surprise when he opened the door to find a warm fire in the hearth already and the lodge already filled with things. He had only had time to put in the furs he and taken from Nat's. The bed that they had mated on had been brought in but he couldn't think of where the table and chairs had come from. His answer came in the form of a knock on the door frame. When he went to the door frame Roger was standing there. He had borrowed cloths from the elves

"I took the liberty to bring you guys a few things; I have what you could call a treasure cave filled with things I will never need. So I bought you some. If you don't like it I could always take you and Isabella to pick out something else."

Isabella answered for both of them when she wiped away a tear of joy and hugged Roger.
"Now don't think you get this all for free. I want you to build me a lodge too. Close by here. Right now I live in the cave but I would like to take a mate now that I have found a safe place to stay. Oh and I will be staying away from you guys for the next few weeks I have to go visit the elves and discuses a few other things with Juan Carlos."

"See you around then."

Rafa and Isabella settled down in the soft bed and were soon asleep neither noticed the dark shadow that passed their window. In the bliss of knowing that they finally had each other for life they had not noticed that there was at least two people that were unhappy about their union. But the troubles would have to find them another day. For tonight they slept in peace with the knowledge that they were finally together for the rest of their lives no matter how short that may be.