Isabella's Fella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wouldn't remove the jacket or anything else, but she would display her mammary reaction to this mini-porn flick. With a sly grin she thrust out her abundant breasts, forcing the already-hardened nipples to push against the blouse.

Michael's eyes bugged out when he saw his mother's bodacious ta-tas, and the teats straining through the blouse material. He started lowering his jaw when Isabella opened the top two blouse buttons, giving a nice view of the top of her cleavage. The visible stretch of bra was a lavender color.

Mom's got some rack. And look at those nips! raced throughout the teenage brain.

Next the single parent brought her hands up to her tits and began caressing them. Through the blouse she held them, weighed them, slowly squeezed them, let the flats of her hands skim the curves of the breasts. She did this to counter-tease her son, but more importantly she needed physical relief from the smoldering love-making.

Isabella's fingers now focused on the eraser-like nipples. She grasped them through the blouse material that covered them. She rolled and tweaked them, doubling the pleasure she was feeling from massaging her breasts.

"Ahhh," she sighed as quietly as possible.

The inside of Michael's brain was like a washing machine on the spin cycle. Here he was banging from behind his luscious girlfriend while his equally luscious mother was watching and rubbing her breasts and nipples. He felt his sought-after ejaculation was on the way but he wanted to suppress it. He wanted to see if his overheating Mom would do more.

Isabella's panties, lavender like the bra, were a French cut. The gusset was now brimming with her leaking sap. Her cunt wanted manual attention—now! Isabella widened her stance, shifting to her right which caused that knee to poke through the skirt slit. In a haze of pure wantonness, she lifted the hem of the skirt almost to the waist with her left hand and slipped her right hand, under the panties' frilly waistband, and into her steamy cunt. She tossed her head back and proceeded to finger herself.

The mind of the young man went from a running washing machine to feeling like he had just been electrocuted.

Holy shit! he exclaimed to himself

First he saw the indentation of her cuntal lips against the thin fabric. Then he watched his mother's fingers, hidden from view by the soaked panties, feel her cunt. He could tell by the hand action that she was rubbing the mound. It was slow for only a few seconds, moving up and down, but then increased in intensity.

"So needed! So needed! So hot!" Isabella's mind screamed while she suppressed letting out a loud groan. Her fingers were now coated with her brimming juices as they pressed harder over the scalding public area, gliding over the fuzzy hair patch and concentrating on the puckered, wet lips.

Isabella could feel her orgasm starting to approach. In a combination of masturbatory frenzy and continued teasing, her hand stopped rubbing, pulled aside the panties, and whorishly displayed her dripping, nude pussy to her son.

Once again, Michael's eyes widen to see what many boys have thought about at least once in their life. His mother's sex was a taboo treasure. The labia was puffed out and swollen. The neatly trimmed pubic hair was matted. He could literally see the oils bubbling in the open, pinkish hole.

Isabella's cunt was like a hot steamy swamp. She ran her shaking fingers across the plump lips, rubbing their slick insides. Next she used her fingers to open the pink petals, spreading them wide, showing to her son the forbidden flesh, and letting her joy button peek out. She then gradually eased the middle finger deep into the sodden gash. Most of her hand was shiny from her non-stop ambrosia.

Michael was in utter delirium. He no longer wanted to hold back his orgasm. He wanted to cum—in front of his mother, who was sexily frigging herself off before him. It was an erotic case of cause and effect. He speeded up his thrusting and was slightly amused to see Isabella's probing digit try to catch up to him. Their eyes catch each other. His were wide as in the old-time cartoons. Hers were half-open, looking dreamy. Both of their mouths were open. She licked her lips again. He reached the finish line first.

"Arrgghhhh!" Michael bellowed as he quickly departed Luz's cunt again and began a thunderous release of sperm on her back and ass. His eyes cast down quickly to his spewing pecker, and then back to Isabella. She was shaking just outside of his door as she herself was about to come. Her eyes were locked on her son's ejaculation.

Almost there, almost there! She was half announcing, half begging herself to speed up.

Luz wailed, "Ooohhhh." Her orgasm had just hit. She would discuss later why the hell did Michael pull out. But for now, she wanted to joyful experience the crescendo. Her scorched cunt opened its floodgates, and her sexy ass was swaying all over the place.

Almost! Almost! Isabella mentally screamed. The long-awaited climax for the single mom ripped through her like an earthquake. She bit so hard down on her lip to prevent shrieking that it bled a little. Her crotch, hand, and inner thighs were awashed in sex syrup. Her hips gyrated, much to the delight of her son who was multi-tasking: cumming big-time on his climaxing girlfriend, and watching his mother successfully bring herself off.

The mother leaned for support against the hallway wall. She was overjoyed at the scandalous and way over-due orgasm, and thrilled as she watch her son's dick send thick, white threads skyward, and then plop back down either on Luz's back or bottom. The coppery test of blood made her realize the show was over and she had to get out of there. Mother and son looked at each other one more time, both smiling mischievously. She blew him a kiss, and he did likewise. Isabella slowly slinked back down the hallway to the front door.

The raven hair beauty knew she smelled like a porn queen right after a movie. Her fingers and inner thighs were coated in her sex sap. She got back into her Infiniti and parked it down the block, which gave her a view of her driveway. As she turned off the ignition, she finally had a chance to catch her breath. She was still on sexual fire, lit by incestuous voyeurism.

Her hands gripped the steering wheel. Her massive breasts heaved up and down as her breathing was labored. She leered at the auburn Toyota in her driveway, like a stalking cat. She wanted the car's owner gone, and soon.

Isabella was nervous, excited, and beyond any moralistic reasoning. She had just thrown society's rules out as she allowed herself to get turned on by watching her son bone his girlfriend, and masturbated to it. Adding even more fuel to the fire was her son saw her and seemed just as turned on first by seeing his mother, and then when she revealed herself and played with herself while he copulated. She was determined to fuck and get fucked by her stud of a son. Dampness between her thighs began once again.

Her wait was thankfully short-lived. She saw the front door open and out stepped a clothed Luz. The door closed behind her. Isabella couldn't help but watch that sexy Dominican ass, encased in tight denim jeans, sashay back and forth toward the Corolla. The heart of the single parent jumped as she watched Luz pull out of the driveway, turn left and drive off. Isabella waited literally one minute before she revved the Coupe.

The mother frantically locked the house door and rushed back toward Michael's room. She stopped in the hallway when she saw him standing just outside the bathroom holding a towel. He was still nude, looking like Michelangelo's David. Apparently he was going to take a shower. A smile, a mixture of motherly pride and unnatural lust, appeared on her pretty face. He was a little surprised by her sudden entrance—now he was surprised—but returned the smile and stare.

Still smiling and maintaining eye contact, the accountant strutted forward. Her eyes flared open as she was moving closer to the young, sculptured body. With savage furry, she shoved her lips against his. He returned her energetic move and locked his lips against hers. They quickly enfolded their arms around each other. Their heads twirled as their lips released their grip on each other, allowing their tongues to play. Michael's tongue jutted out first, expecting to duel with its counterpart. Instead, her lips went around it as Isabella began sucking on his tongue.

While all this passion-filled activity was taking place, the rest of their bodies were also converging. She grinded herself over and over against her son. Her nipples, hard and poking through her blouse, seared against Michael's hairy chest. Isabella's crotch—the dampness increasing—was frantically rubbing against his naked hard-on. The high school graduate responded in kind, dry-humping the outside of her skirt.

"Ugh, argh, ugh," she throated as her son's lips were now all over her earlobes.

"Ahhh," he exhaled as he switched from the right earlobe to the left. A few seconds later they were lip-locked again.

Isabella's arms went from around Michael's upper body to around his neck. She climbed up on his body like a wild animal and wrapped her left leg around his hip, resting the heel of her shoe on his buttocks.

She broke the kiss and asthmatically urged, "Let's go to my bedroom."

Michael looked at her. "I was going to take a shower to get, you know, Luz off of me."

Isabella peered at him. "I am about to fuck you, my son. Do you think not mixing Luz's pussy juice with mine makes this any less wicked?" Michael's cock twitched in response.

Her other foot left the ground to scissor him between her supple thighs. The skirt slit ripped wide open. She hungrily lapped at his neck and kissed his lips. The savage sexual fury surprised and delighted him. Michael grasped her ass for support. He carried her to her bedroom where he laid her on the bed and they proceed to remove her clothes. Soon each article of clothing was on the floor in a different corner or part of the room.

It was as if someone yelled "Time Out" so the two could admire each other's nakedness. Michael stood at the foot of his mother's bed and gazed at the nude, forbidden beauty outstretched before him. His mother truly was a Grade A MILF. Her large breasts rose and fell with each rapid breath. He surmised they were 36-37, and sagged ever so slightly. He sighed at their fullness. The nipples were thick, pink and swollen, begging to be suckled. Her waist was better-than-average. Her hips flared out just a bit, adding to her mature allure. Her long, sexy legs were seductively parted. Her vagina, spread before him like a banquet, showed sparse black pubic hair and engorged shiny lips that were open, displaying the dewy, salmon-colored insides. The marshy smell from it immediately drifted through the room. Sex sap leaked from her hot hole, down to the crack of her ass. The 18 year old, hornier and harder than he ever was before, felt no regret about what happened—and what was about to happen.

Isabella, in turn, viewed him in way that a lover would. She could now "drink" in what she had witnessed before but without the fear of getting caught. The fact this was her son and the inherent taboo element only stoked her white-hot lust. He was a strapping young hunk. His body showed payoff from the weight training he began in senior year. His chest was starting to get cut. His shoulders were broadening, while the waist was near wash-board. His thighs looked strong. Best of all for the highly aroused woman, Michael's thick, rigid penis stood proudly above his pinkish nut sack. The erection bobbed up and down with his rapid heart beat. The "helmet" was impressive, and the purple vein seemed to throb. She guessed he was a little over 7 inches, and definitely had some girth. She could imagine cradling, kissing, and licking the massive testicles. The divorced beauty licked her sex-hungry lips at the illicit, delicious sight of young manhood before her.

Now THAT'S a stimulus package! she thought.

Their mutual admiration of each other's bodies ended. It was now as if someone yelled "Time In." The frantic motions from before in the hallway started again. Michael rushed forward to mount his mother. Her eyes widened as he knelt on the bed between her splayed thighs and his erection pulsed just above her stomach. He, in the classic push-up position, lowered himself onto her.

His bulbous cock head split Isabella's cuntal lips and entered into her buttery slit. Isabella's pussy was so drenched, so spread open, her son easily slid in.

"Ugghhh!" The two groaned simultaneously at the exquisite sensation as he was now completely inside of her—his mother. The incestuous impact of Michael having entered Isabella exalted their primal impulses, and scorched their frenzied minds.

Her vaginal walls easily adjusted to what it hadn't had in over a year—a nice hard one. They enveloped and welcomed Michael's penis. The sex organs of mother and son seemed like they were perfectly fitted for one another.

Sexual instinct took flight. Isabella's sexy hips began undulating and Michael started pumping his young, firm tool into her eager and simmering crevice.

"Fuck me, Mikey! It's been so long since I had a good fucking! Fuck me!"

This dirty talk—from all people—caused the son to increase his thrusting tempo.

"Is this good, Ma? Is this a good fucking?" he inquired. Looking down at his mother as her head slowly thrashed from side to side, he already knew the answer.

"Oh, yes! Oh, oh so good! Yes! Yes! Such a good fuck!" she gasped hoarsely. "I need it so badly, baby! So bad!" Waves of intense physical pleasure, long since forgotten, returned and emanated throughout her body.

The sexually-starved brunette gyrated her hips and was in synch with his motions. Her glistening juices coated the stiffness of Michael's long, thick cock as it steadily plugged in and out of her creamy, pink slit.

Michael's thrusts were growing swift and hard. His arms though needed a break. He gently descended his chest onto his mother's. Isabella's big and jiggling boobs smashed against him, the extended nipples sexily grazing him. He nuzzled her right ear.

"You liked what you saw before? Me and Luz? You liked seeing your son bang his girlfriend? Turned you on, didn't? Wished it was you. Yes or no? You—getting fucked by your own son. That's why you showed me your tits and nipples, and played with your bare pussy. Isn't it?" he whispered.

Isabella was in delirium and screamed her reply with no shame. "Yes! Yes! Seeing you with Luz turned me on! I loved it! I DID wish it was me! Yes to everything!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, the overheating mom arched her body up to take in Michael's prick as deep as she could. She wantonly thrusted her delirious pussy up at his hard-hitting dick, grinding her hips, and mashing her engorged clit against his shaft. Her pleasure was immediately doubled.

"Yes! Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned, and released more sap. His prick, her inner thighs and ass, and the bed cover were awash in her oils.

The slapping sound of flesh against flesh once again filled the Faso house. Her shapely legs were raised high, her ankles bouncing on the young man's shoulders as he was relentless in pounding Isabella's willing, wet cunt. His sweaty meaty balls, also coated with her cunt sauce, banged against her ass like wind chimes in Chicago.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck your mommy! Fuck your mommy with your big, beautiful cock!" she howled.

"Mom, you're soooo wet!" Michael huffed. He closed his eyes and slowly spun his head around. "Soooo wet, and so HOT!!"

Sweat seemed to fly off mother and son. He insatiably pummeled, and she greedily accepted. She also confidently fucked back. They had briefly returned to kissing, and dueling tongues. Michael and Isabella screwed with hunger and fury.

The horny 18 year old dipped his head and caught her shaking left nipple in his mouth. She wailed in delight.

"Ahhhh!"

His tongue flickered and danced around the rubbery point while his lips sucked it.

"Yessss, Michael! Suck on Mommy's titty," she hissed. Suck it!"

He briefly paused his oral loving to swoon. "Mmmm, just like when I was a baby." He returned to sucking the overjoyed teat.

Isabella laced her legs across her son's back, pulling him in...deeper.

"Ohhhhhhh, Mom!"

She shivered. She desperately needed to feel every inch of her son's pulsating cock ram into her fiery cunt.

Michael took hold of her generous hips and began to drill Isabella with even more force. The faster he fucked, the more aroused she got, and the harder she fucked back. This incestuous pair would put alley cats to shame.

The wanton parent soon announced her oncoming climax. "Oh Mikey! I am going to cum! Mikey, you're making Mommy cum. Mikeeyyyy!

Bells went off in the high school graduate's head and he started huffing and puffing.

"Don't stop, baby! Keep fucking your mommy!! Yessss! Fuck meee!"

Michael's shoulders ached but his motions were on autopilot. His hips were a blur as he frantically screwed his convulsing mother.

"Oh, I am cumming! Mmm. Oh, Ughhh! You fuck your mommy so DAMN good, Mikey. You're making me cummmm!"

Isabella's orgasm ripped through her like lightning. Pearly, thick love cream poured forth from her sultry cunt cavity. Her sexy, MILF body writhed in ecstasy. Her stud son, again holding onto her flaying hips for control, had to increase speed in his fucking just to keep up with her.

"I'm cumming! Ohhhh, ahhhh! My boy's making me CUM!" she trumpeted loudly.

As her orgasm eventually subsided, Michael's neared. He grunted as he shoved his excited, hard cock in and out of his mother's drooling, fevered pussy.

"Ah, oh! Oh! Mom I'm gonna cum!" This was not just a glorious declaration. He was also wondering whether he should pull out or not. He looked down at her with a "what should I do?" look. She immediately picked up on this.

"Cum inside me, Mikey. Oh YEAH! Let momma feel your cum. Shoot your load in mommy's pussy!" she lustfully responded.

Michael nodded and then scrunched up his face, his mouth shaped in a perfect "O." She smiled and joyously waited for his white, liquidly onslaught. His cock, still pounding the insides of Isabella's cunt, belched out the first salvo of jizz.

He tossed his head back and howled. "Arrgghhh!"

The studly son was balls-deep in his mother's wanton pussy, and he was ejaculating wildly. He shot stream after stream of hot male ambrosia down the channel that he was born from. The physical release was absolute joy to the 18 year old.

"Ahhh! Ah! Ohhh! Ahhhh!" he panted.

She wildly cheered him on. "That's it baby! Give it ALL to Momma! Give it to meeeee!"

Isabella's sexual spasms had begun to subside as her orgasm cleared. But she started increasing them again as she felt Michael unloading his love into her. She felt an erotic sense of satisfaction, and a twisted sense of pride as her son completed fucking her. She also delighted in the pool of their combined cum and perspiration that soaked their loins and bed cover.

Later, the illicit lovers were quiet and basking in the orgasmic afterglow. Michael had rolled off Isabella, lying close to her left side. They kissed, this time slower and more sensuously. The touch of lips to lips was softer. The intermingling tongue play was much lighter. They looked contently upon one another.

"Mom, that was incredible!" he complemented.

The beautiful brunette smiled and then spread her right leg, bending the knee. Her right hand fell onto her pubic mound. She curved the index and middle fingers and slipped them into her sodden opening. Michael's eyes had followed her hand and widened when he saw the fingers delve in. Isabella scoped out a big glob of cream, a combo of her juices and his spunk, and held it a couple of seconds above her navel to visually entice him. She brought the glob to her open mouth, and wrapped her lips around the coated digits. Looking sideways at her son with dreamy eyes, she slowly sucked her creamy fingers like a Popsicle in August. Michael was entranced, paying attention as her throat made swallowing motions. She gradually withdrew her fingers from her mouth; there was no more cream on them.