Isabella's Fella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, it's broad daylight!" They were now standing in front of the trunk.

"That makes this even hotter," he responded confidently. He rapidly picked up his mother and sat her on the hood, the dress' skirt portion hiked above mid thigh, and her high heels resting on the bumper. He dropped to his knees, splayed apart her knees, and dove his head between her legs.

"Ooohhhh, Michael" Isabella swooned as her son's face touched her panties-covered pubic mound.

Under the skirt and between her thighs, it was a sauna of sex: hot, humid, and wet. Her musky scent was even more overpowering. He felt intoxicated with the forbidden aroma. First he rubbed his face against the flimsy material of her panties. He slid his cheeks, nose, and mouth over her mons. This resulted in another release of scented oils.

No longer caring about being in public—in fact, it became a turn-on, Isabella sighed loudly toward the sky. "Aaahhh!"

Michael snaked his hands under the skirt and hooked his fingers into the sides of the panties' thin waistband. Isabella didn't even think twice. She steadied her arms on the car trunk and lifted her ass off the Cadillac. Michael pulled down his mother's sodden Victoria Secrets, along the legs that seemed to go on forever, until they were at her thin ankles. He raised her left leg out of the leg hole and moved the heel-encased foot to the side, spreading out his mother's leg even more.

The divorcee's butt return to the top of the trunk. She languidly bent her left knee, feeling so whorish as her panties dangled from the other foot. Isabella's dripping, throbbing cunt was now fully exposed in the sunny daylight.

The young vet stood up and took in the sumptuous display before him. His beautiful, curvy mother lay on the trunk top like a centerfold. Her hair was sexily messed up along her face and the trunk. She was ¾ naked, with heaviness in her breathing and a look of hunger in her eyes. Her uncovered, bodacious tits jiggled and heaved in the sun-drenched afternoon. The nipples were shaped like Hershey kisses and seemed to get larger with the slight breeze (and increased sexual activity.) Her nicely average waist was covered by the pulled down top and pulled up skirt. Her bared hips and legs were spread lewdly; the 4-inch heels adding to the eroticism. Her opened pussy pulsated. It looked like a blooming pink rose, the inflamed petals parted and revealing a desirous, sultry hole bubbling over with juices. The feminine liquid oozed down to the crack of her flattened ass onto the trunk. Her musk, even though now mixing with the afternoon air, was still powerful.

Michael, his mouth literally watering, complimented. "Mom, YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT!!"

Isabella flashed him a naughty grin. "I AM hot...and horny. Hot and horny for my stud son." Her right hand cupped her breast, at the same time the fingers of the left hand went to her cuntal lips. She spread open the slick, shiny labia and massaged her breast.

"So hot and horny," she hissed as she gently fingered and twisted the nipple, and played with her pussy. The index and middle fingers between her legs were soon coated in sticky wetness, her shapely hips now gyrating on the trunk. Pressing to the bumper her heels, she raised up her bottom and revealed a puddle on the trunk.

Once again, the son was mesmerized by the tantalizing display of his mother.

"Eat me, Michael." she hissed, "Eat your momma!" Isabella lowered her rotating bottom back onto the car exterior...right into the puddle of love juices. Like a wildcat, he pounced.

"Oooohhhhh, Mikey!"

As the sun set, Michael began eating out his sexy, horny mother on the trunk of the Cadillac DTS in broad daylight.

The son's mouth covered Isabella's hot hole, and sucked inward the enflamed lips. Then he bit them gently and tongued the wrinkled, saturated petals.

"Oohhhh," Isabella sighed. Her eyes rolled back into her head, which twirled around slowly in utter delight.

Next, Michael's tongue came out to eagerly dab the lips. The dabbing became a steady lashing. More ambrosia flowed out of his mother's cunt into and onto his mouth. His tongue bathed in the secretion. This was the first time he was giving head to her. The tangy taste and heady aroma—Michael immediately knew he was hooked. The fact this was his mother's pussy had his mind reeling, and his senses feel like he was electrocuted. On an upward stroke, his tongue unintentionally brushed her clit. Isabella's sleek legs immediately shot up in the air and jackknifed around his neck. The high heels clicked together.

"Yessssss, Mikey! Yessss!" she panted.

The studly son knew this rug-munching would end quickly if he focused on the tiny female nub which peeked out. He instead pushed his tongue into the convulsing vagina, the slick inner walls quivering around his oral organ.

The overheating mother reacted to this unexpected move with pure animal instinct. She unlocked her legs and roughly shoved her crotch against her son's face.

"Oh you, fuck!" Isabella yelled. "You dirty little fuck! That's it. Stick your tongue in mommy's pussy! Stick it in your mommy's pussy! Stick it innnn!"

Her pelvic thrust and continued dirty talk made Michael triple his efforts. He mashed his face against her drenched pubic mound, and feverishly burrowed his tongue into the churning depths of Isabella's cunt. His delirious tongue curled and twisted into the juicy, excited honey-hole, then straightened to jab in and out like a penis.

"Yesss! Oh, yes! My darling son, fuck me with that beautiful tongue!" the writhing brunette screamed as she massaged her own breasts and nipples.

Isabella's eyes, since her son began his oral actions, had shifted between being open and looking upward, or closed to dream how wickedly wonderful she felt. She cast them downward and saw Michael already viewing her from above her pubic bone. Their eyes met. She gave him an approving smile. He lifted his head and returned the smile. She giggled when she saw his oil-drenched face.

"You look like a glazed donut."

"Mmmm," he grunted and returned to his incestuous meal.

The son's lips, nose, mouth, tongue, chin, and facial cheeks were buried in Isabella's drooling twat. He looked like he was devouring a juicy watermelon. Her nectar flowed like a geyser and her scent was like another atmosphere. The motherly mons and the inside of her thighs were both a mixture of juices and saliva. Her aroma, earthy and marshy, was the only thing the 21 year old could smell.

"Don't stop!" commanded Isabella, who was lost in sexual delirium. "Don't stop, my son! Eat me! Eat your mother! EAT ME!!" Her luscious body stated undulating.

Her ass slid around thanks to her gyrations and the spreading sex puddle on the top of the trunk. With firm yet gentle hands, he steadied the rolling hips and never missed a beat. The son furiously jabbed and twisted his tongue into his mother's wet, willing, and wide-open gash.

Michael's neck soon started to really bother him. It was time to move in for the kill. He readjusted his head and neck, moved his hands from her hips to under her butt, and plastered his open mouth over his mother's clitoris. He flattened his torrid tongue and laved at the sexual pearl. At the same time, he gave a healthy squeeze to her plush ass cheeks.

Isabella was struck with the proverbial bolt of lightning. "My clit! Yes, my clit! Do it. Lick it!"

She was now thrashing around in the throes of unbridled pleasure, her son's hot tongue gliding round and round over her clitoris. Her whole cunt pulsated, then released a fresh torrent of cream.

"Ooohhhh, baby! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" The wanton mother was now humping her son's face with passionate fury. Her hands flew from her breasts to her son's head, pushing it further in between her legs.

The serviceman's tongue confidently lashed Isabella's frenzied nub, while eagerly swallowing her outpouring honey. Hearing his mother announce her climax made the son grin. He felt like he won the World Series, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, and NBA Finals all in one. He also felt extremely decadent, orally pleasing his sultry, sexy mother in public. His mind played Lick It Up by Kiss.

The Zeta-Jones look-alike cried aloud with excitement. "You sweet, sweet boy! You're making mommy cum! Yes, you are!"

The young stud picked up the pace and began flickering and fluttering his tongue against the throbbing clitoris. Isabella's head thrashed from side to side. Her big tits bounced and rolled. Her lower body flayed uncontrollably like a fish out of water. Michael's mother peaked, and came.

"Yesssss, Mikey! Yesssss! I'm cumming!!"

What a release it was for Isabella. It had been literal years since she was eaten out. Now the figurative dam burst. Wave after wave of her love oils and physical convulsions washed against Michael.

"Ohhhhhh!" the climaxing brunette wailed.

"Mmmm," his muffled delight sounded as he clung to her luscious ass during the sexual tsunami.

When it was all over, Michael dislodged his head from between Isabella's thighs. He stood up, letting the last remnant of his mother's love sap glide down his throat like a favorite cold beer. He looked skyward and took several deep breaths, savoring the taboo scent. He gazed down at his spent parent.

Isabella's eyes had a far-off, dreamy look. Her legs, still opened but not as much, were slightly shaking. Her breathing was returning to normal. Her bare breasts and outer thighs were covered in a sheen of sweat. Best of all: strands of her juices were now dripping down the trunk onto the license plate.

"Mom, THAT WAS WONDERFUL!"

Casting her gaze onto her son, she quipped, "You ain't kidding, kid." They smiled at each other, more heart-felt then lustful. "Oh, baby. It has been SO LONG since a man ate me out. You were PHENOMNAL!"

The young war vet smiled with pride and climbed aboard the Caddy's trunk, lying next to his mother. They embraced tightly, as they began another slowly luxurious kiss. This time they were sharing Isabella's cuntal honey. As their lips and tongues tangoed and their faces meshed together, Isabella savored, inhaled, and enjoyed her own sex. She had developed a thing for herself shortly after Michael departed, many a time licking her juices off her fingers after they were buried in her pussy. The fact now that a man—her handsome, strapping son, no less—was kissing her with her own release on his mouth was a spine-tingling and illicit thrill.

Swapping spit and sap with his mother brought new life to Michael's cock. It had leaked pre-cum while he was performing cunnilingus, and lost some of its hardness. Now it was like a tire-iron. Isabella felt the renewed member against her belly. As their bodies collided against one another in the hungry hug, she could feel the erection stroke her bare pussy. Her sex began getting wet all over again.

She had to have it, deep inside her. Her hand flew to the zipper and attempted to pull it down. She breathed into his ear, "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

The fly wouldn't budge, causing Isabella frustration. Despite her manual effort, the small piece of medal still wouldn't descend. "I need it bad!" she pleaded, her eyes wide and almost crazed.

"I got it, mom," he said confidently. He brought his hand down, moved his torso around, and pulled down the zipper. His fingers fumbled inside the fatigues and underwear, soon bringing forth his erect penis into the afternoon air.

"Ohhhh, Mikey," the mother panted as she lustily looked at the forbidden cock. It was long and hard, with its plum-shaped top pointing up at her out of his pants. She instinctively licked her lips. The brunette dropped her hand to his hardness. The pads of her fingers lightly traced the lengthy vein, which seem to pulsate. Her feathery touch caused the penis to jump.

Michael gasped, "Ugh." She rapidly withdrew her hand as if it burnt.

He'll cum at any moment. I want it in my pussy, not my hand.

The single parent began to feel dizzy. She and her son fucked one time before, three years ago. It was the best lay of her life. He left because it was incest, though very much consensual. War brought him home. He was here now; his precious cock was here now, hard as steel. He and it were ready to return to the forbidden zone. They were ready to fuck her and her starving cunt. They were ready to reclaim each other. In broad daylight, no less.

"Take your pants off," she managed to croak weakly. She couldn't suppress a small chuckle at how fast her son moved. He got off of her, sat next to her on the car trunk, and disrobed in a hurry. First off were the boots, untied in milliseconds, then the socks, and finally the pants and underwear. As he stood up, these two came down in one shot.

He's some Marine—he follows orders immediately. Next time he wants to eat me, I'll say, "Drop and give me 100—licks!"

Isabella licked her lips again, as his dick and nut-sac bounced around when he was pulling his massive legs out of the pants leg holes. The erect penis slapped the air as he was finally free of clothing from the waist down. It stood tall and proud, like its owner. The wanton mother licked her lips a third time, seeing pre-cum starting to ooze of the throbbing cockhead.

"Get up," the Marine softly commanded. The parent got off the car and stood up.

"Turn around." Again, she did as she was told. Her back was towards him.

Michael's hands came up to her shoulders and gently pushed her forward until the palms of Isabella's hands were on the top of the trunk. She was now bent over, her succulent ass sticking in the air. She smiled to herself and parted her feet more. Michael's breathing became heavier as he gazed at the spread, curvaceous cheeks and the forbidden fruit between them. Her slippery, open muff petals glistened in the sunlight. It was Michael's turn to lick his lips at the lush ass, heady cunt, and the two shapely legs standing straight and spread.

Isabella glanced over her left shoulder, watching Michael motion forward to her bottom. His meaty schlong motioned like a bobblehead toy. He moved in behind her, gently grabbing her pliant buttocks.

"Mom, you have the sweetest ass—ever!" he complimented.

The 21 year-old then let his spongy cock-helmet rub along the wet slit. He mixed his pre-cum with her bubbly froth as his erection slipped along, then round-and-round the pouty sodden lips.

"Oh, son."

"Oh, ma.

Michael nudged forward and the tip of his penis delved in between his mother's sex petals. Immediately the palm of her hands flattened more to the car trunk. He grunted first, then her.

"Argh."

"Ugh."

The son continued mounting his mother. Michael pushed in slowly, another inch and a half slipping forward into Isabella's steaming, buttery twat. Initially he wanted nothing better to do than just shove it in and fuck like there was no tomorrow. But Isabella was tight...and that was becoming an exquisite sensation for him.

"Ewww, Mom. You're sooo tight!"

"Yeah," she winced with glee as his erection glided further into her syrupy slit. Her face was lying on its left side on the car's exterior. "I haven't gotten laid since you, baby."

"Aahh, I love it!" he exclaimed with bated breath. "So tight! So wet! So hot!"

Her sugar walls slowly accepted his cock, stretching to fit him, paused, then enveloped the manhood with a taut squeeze. Michael felt like his stiff prick was getting wrapped in a velvet glove. His next push got more of his flesh inward, thanks to her oncoming lubrication. It was tight, warm and wet. He could feel his mother's insides quivering; the soft folds of skin rippling up and down his shaft.

"Mom, you FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"You too, baby. You too."

Michael soon bottomed out, as his entire 7 ½ inch dong was entirely in Isabella's slick, receptive hole. Her butt flesh met his thighs, his balls jingled against her slit. The illicit couple emitted a chorus of grunts in sexual delight. She pushed-back her hips against him. His hips, in turn, began pumping. She tossed her head back.

"Yesssss!" hollered the shapely brunette as her son began an earnest and steady fuck in the California afternoon.

Michael moved in and out of her in a slow, firm motion, taking his time, building the heat and excitement. It was almost sensual. His rock-hard pecker was getting coated by Isabella's leaking sap, and easily slid in and out, in and out. His breathing was short, gasps. He soon started snorting like a male gorilla. His grip on her ass was solid.

She gave a lusty stare over her left shoulder at him. "Yes! Oh, yes! Mike. My son, you fuck soooo beautiful!"

The taboo tempo started to escalate. So did the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Sweat appeared on Michael and reappeared on Isabella. As he stroked his thick manhood into her cunt, her hips met him. Mother and son were in incestuous synchronicity.

"Don't stop! Ah, don't stop," the wanton mother begged. "My son, don't stop fucking ME!"

She turned her head forward again, her big tits flopping around. The horny parent leaned in toward the car, and lapped at the puddle of her own oils. She glanced at her son who was watching intently while he continuously plowed into her gash. Her look was a lewd one, as her tongue slithered in the sex stain. She lifted her head and swallowed, then licked her lips slowly. Her eyes never leaving Michael's.

"Mmmm," she purred.

Seeing this was like shifting into Overdrive. The Marine's broad cock was now motioning like a piston, in and out of his mother's slurping pussy. There was more hunger and heat growing within Michael. He was also enjoying sweet sexual relief.

"Oh, Ma, you feel so good. How I missed your delicious cunt. "You feel so INCREDIBLE! Ugh, ugh."

Isabella had turned her face forward, her breathing sounding to her just like when she gave birth to Michael. She looked over her shoulder again. "Me, too baby. I love your cock! My only cock!"

The single parent's hips bucked, and her legs quivered. Her mind was in a glorious whirlwind as her hung son was relentless in banging her from behind. She was rapidly heading for another unparalleled climax. She started to pant. His meaty dick was sliding farther into her greedy cunt, getting completely buried in her juicy slit. She continued eyeing her son.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard! I need it so bad, please fuck me!" Isabella gasped. Supporting her weight on her left side, she reached down between her parted thighs with her right hand until her fingers found her inflamed clit. As she frantically strummed the love nub, she could also feel her son's thick member glide across her fingertips as it pushed in and out, out and in of her slobbering crevice. Her clit throbbed and more nectar was released.

Michael's frantic hips were now a tornado blur as he pounded his mom. His sweaty balls banged furiously against her ass cheeks, his steel schlong working like a Bowflex machine. For her, Isabella's cunt was on fire. It hungrily accepted the forbidden dick and literally showered it with liquid love. Her head, now peering at the cloudless sky, rolled in hot-blooded fury. Perspiration flew off the two like a wet dog drying itself.

The signal, the one every man knows when it's time, went from his groin to his head and then announced in a matter of milliseconds. "I'm going to cum! Mom, I'm gonna cum!" He now gripped her lower waist.

The spasming mother was overjoyed. She glanced over her right shoulder. "Cum in me, baby! Cum for mommy! Mommy wants to feel it!"

Michael's pumping was like an oil rig, fucking Isabella uncontrollably. His breathing was more like stuttering. In less than twenty seconds, the first shot of spunk bolted out from his penile hole.

"Arrrgghhhh!" he screamed.

"Oh yes, baby. Fill mommy's pussy full of your hot cum!" she responded, and thrusted her curvaceous ass back, allowing her son's cock even deeper into her sexual furnace.