Isabella's Fella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 21 year old literally felt like blacking out, though he did not. His belching prick reminded him of the Howitzer's he had shot in Iraq, only without the loud roar. More and more hot, milky sperm fired into Isabella's welcoming channel.

"Ohhhhhh, Mom!"

Isabella felt Michael's scalding juices shoot deep inside her delirious cunt. Wave after wave of incestuous jizz was pummeled into her. She shuddered, her own climax on its way. Her pussy contracted and quivered around Michael's hard shaft as she milked him of his love juice. She gyrated her sexy hips on his cock, her pearly flood mixing with his cream for a decadent cocktail.

"I'm cumming too, baby! Ohhhh, I'm cumming!" she triumphantly announced. "Aahhh, oh, aahhh!"

Isabella's legs began to slightly shake, thanks to the trifecta of Michael's pile-driving and cumming, and her own climax. She withdrew her hand from rubbing her clit and planted it firm on the trunk for more balance. She maintained her lewd stance. His milk and her honey greased the inside of her splayed thighs.

"So good! So DAMN GOOD, Ma! It's so damn good," the bucking stud hollered.

"Aaahhhh! Momma's cumming with you, Mikey! Ohhhh!"

Mother and son kissed, and undulated. Their fucking was animalistic, like a stallion and mare in an open field. Both were dizzy with forbidden, boundless lust as they released their bodily fluids into and onto each other. They moaned and groaned in utter and complete sexual satisfaction as dusk approached.

When their climaxes ended and their convulsions had eased, Isabella and Michael disengaged their bodies, only to reconnect them. She had turned around to face him. They wrapped their arms around each other in a loving, rather than lustful, hug. Their kissing was slow and caring.

"I love you, Mom. I love you not just as my mom, but as my girl. My only girl."

A tear quickly formed in Isabella's right away. It descended down her face, ending at the corner of her quivering lips. The lips became a smile.

"I love you, too. My son, and only man."

The taboo couple dressed and got in the Cadillac. The car sped off into the early evening, first to a car wash, and then to the Holiday Inn at Oceanside where Isabella was staying. They feasted on room service...then each other...again.