Isabella's Reversion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An orgasm hit her faster than ever it had before, as her milky cunt juices flowed heavily, soaking Lisa's snout.

Three more orgasms had come just as quickly, before she realized humping would not relax her mind enough to allow her to think.

She went in and grabbed the pile of dirty clothes and sheets, and put them it all in the washer, except the panda bear pillow. She had made it apart of her, and found herself unable to wash it away.

After buttoning up a clean pair of panties and fastening on a bra, she dressed in her normal black slick jogging pants and a pink Nike tshirt, as she sought her jogging shoes to help her claim the peace of pavment against her running feet.

Only a good run could give her clear thought, as so she could try and figure out why not only had she began pissing in her sleep, but now even pooped herself.

The only thing she could come up with during the five mile jog, is that it was a subconscious issue, and would need to talk to Hazel about it all. For now she stopped by Walgreens on her way home, as to insure against further night time accidents.

She ignored the cashier's "Welcome to Walgreen's," grabbed a hand basket, and headed over to the adult incontence isle.

After looking at the various brands, and a quick google search on her phone, Isabella grabbed a package of Overnight Plus Abi-Form Adult Diapers that was a hair above her size. She had a plan for that extra space.

To make sure the cashier did not try to strike up a conversation with her, Isabella called the local Movie Theater's movie time phone number, and pretended she was having an important conversation. She did have him double bag the diapers and wipes though.

After she got home, she took the bag to the bathroom, placed them on the sink, along with the wipes. After hand washing her panties, she started the water for a warm bubble bath.

She grabbed a beer and her smokes, and laid down in the steaming hot bubble bath, allowing the smell of tropical rainforest take her stress away.

She laid her head back on a half inflated beach ball, that she would sometimes hump, but now was stuffed between her head and the wall.

After a few cigarettes and allowing her mind to drift into nothingness, she shampooed her hair, and put in the fifty dollar conditioner that her best friend and fuck buddy, Hazel, sold her for twenty.

She had met Hazel, when she had used a gift certifacate her Office Assistant had given her a few years ago.

Hazel, a transgender, she had found out was straight the same day she met her. As she gave Isabella a massage, and began poking out her silk sundress, Isabella could not help but to play with it, and had Hazel cumming in her panties within two minutes.

Hazel had a degree in phsycology, but after her interning at CPS for a few years, quit and went back to school for her Massage Therapy and Cosmology license.

Finally, after working at Paul Mitchell for a few years Hazel bought a old run down salon near several luxurious condos, and fixed it up. Now she charged sixty bucks for a simple hair cut, and was making a lot of money.

Isabella found herself starring at the diapers that she had gotten to use tonight just incase of another wet and messy night. She began remembering what Red Heat looked like in them, and began picturing herself wearing them, and maybe even using them, just a little that is.

Before she knew what she was doing, her middle finger had sought the swollen center of her sexual nerves, and had begun swiftly playing with her clit. It had engorged itself to where it was barely bieng covered by the hood.

Slowly her fantasies had begun talking her into wondering what a diaper would feel like against her cunt, to the point that she was considering putting one on after her bath.

Soon her pussy needed more than just a finger, as she placed the beach ball beneath her, insuring the seam was against her clit.

Grinding hard against the beach ball, Isabella closed her eyes, and slipped into the realm of unbidden fantasies, allowing herself to roam freely.

Within this place she soon made the discovery of why last night had happened, she simply just enjoyed it. She had always enjoyed the warm wetness of her golden juices against her cunt and the warm mass against her cunt and ass cheeks, but only her subconscious had known the truth of it. She had truly and utterly missed it since she had stopped it the night she had been beaten so severely.

Reality broke in, as her body had begun shuttering, and her pussy realeased large amounts of her sticky cream into the luke warm bath water.

After she had recovered, she bathed her body, shaved her cunt, douched, and dried herself off.

Isabella decided to go ahead and just try on a diaper, at the very least. She didn't have to wet it or anything.

She used lotion all over her thin and sensually curved body, insuring her cunt got a double dose of lotion. Afterwards, she put baby powder on her cunt by putting some in her hand, rubbing it all over her cunt and ass cheeks, and without needing to read the directions on how to put it on, she unfolded one slowly, full of curiosity and wonder, and fastened the diaper on herself.

It was as if she had reunited with a long lost lover. She was filled with such joy and peace. Her pussy became instantly swollen, and demanding satisfaction.

The soft inside felt like a stuffie right against her cunt, the outside smoothness felt so soothing to her upper thighs.

Soon she talked herself into wetting the diapers just a little, to see what it felt like.

Closing her eyes she began allowing a small stream of urine to be released, feeling the wonderful warm wetness trickle down her vaginal lips.

Her body demanded more, and took over, as she watched in the mirror. The wetness indicator rose quickly, as the pee began discoloring the diaper and made the diaper swell with urine, while a heavy flow of the golden liquid was released into the diaper, and sometimes even splashed against her hungry cunt.

By the time she had emptied herself of the golden waters, it was three quarters full.

She mashed the diaper against her cunt with a hand, and slowly began massaging a breast with her other.

Soon she began humping her own hand, traping it between the sink's edge and her soppy wet diaper, unable to think or feel about anything else but this very moment.

As she closed her eyes to savor the new sensations against her pussy, she began pulling and playing with her brown erict nipple. She could almost feel someone suckling it for nourishment.

Her eyes popped open in shock because of what she had just fantisized about. She had never ever thought of lactating, nor had she ever desired it, but now her mind was all of a sudden obsessed with the thought of it, and her pussy let her know it's approval through it's twitches.

Her hand soon begun not to satisfy her ever hungered pinkness, so she grabbed the wet beach ball, lowered herself onto it, and began humping and grinding it as hard and as fast as she could.

Soon the bathroom was filled with squelches from the beach ball, the crinkling from her diaper, and her own soft moans making an erotic symphony of sexual lust.

Again her fingers found her nipples, as she was lost in a fantasy of two women suckling her nipples for the luscious milk she produced. All three were wearing diapers that had been peed in, and humping various plush animals.

As the vivid fantasy played in her mind, her clit was alerting her to the fact of it's impending release, and she let it do so without a desire to hold back.

Thick creamy secreations flowed freely to mix with her urine, making the crotch nice warm, wet, and sticky, and making her orgasm again.

As she stood in front of the mirror, Isabella could not bare the thought of discarding what wonderous thing she had made. So leaving the panties behind, she put on the clean bra and tshirt, and left the bathroom seeking nurishment for her grumbling stomach.

While cutting up fresh fruit and cheese, Isabella began to feel like she needed to research this more. Part of her felt perverted, another felt enjoyment, and yet another felt a child like warmth grow within herself. It was all so very confusing to her.

She sat infront of her forty two inch Samsung 3d Tv, with her wireless keyboard and mouse above Joan's head, and slowly humped Joan while she began googling and eating her lunch.

After going past the porn sites of Adult Diaper users, one bieng her own, she found Mommy Edda's ABDL website. It was packed full of information of bieng an AB, bieng an AB Parent, or just bieng a diaper lover. She found out ABDL stood for Adult Baby Diaper Lover.

After going through the free regisration, to prove she was an Adult, the first thing she clicked on was "About This Website".

"First, let me introduce myself, minus personal information for obvious reasons. I am a proud ABDL Partner. My field of expertise is phsycology, spealizing in sexual behavior. I have been practicing psychology for over twenty five years. Ten of which have been dedicated to the ABDL, BDSM, and Crossdressing fetishs.

Now let me reassure you of a true statement. Bieng an ABDL or an ABDL parent does not mean you are a sick pervert. It just means that you enjoy a hugly gowing fetish, whether it is for sexual or non sexual gratifaction. BDSM ofcourse is first.

The first word in ABDL is that you are an Adult, and want to keep everything that away. Phsyco's do not want adult's, which is sickening and illegal.

Now the reason you wish to be an ABDL has various reasons and conclusions, but the one that always comes true for all in this is that some part of you misses the child like innocence that you once had, and wish to recaputure that long lost part of yourself. Or you wish to be in control of a living person, just as many Masters and Mistresses do as well, but prefer a more nourishing role.

It is like watching the warm bright sun rise, after a cold dark night filled with nightmares and monsters.

Some stick with just diapers, some go all the way and truly become Adult Babies. Where it goes for you, is up to you. It does not control you. It is simply a natural urge that your mind has need of for whatever reason.

Just as Cross Dresser's can vary from a straight/homosexual CEO whom wears panties under his buisness suit, to a full blown straight/homosexual Transgender. So does this apply to ABDL's and ABDL parents.

I found that I enjoyed treating my husband as a toddler, and to nurse him. So he indulged my needs, and found he loved the stress reliever. He is a succesful Wallstreet Executive, but when he is at home, and the teens are gone, I put a diaper on him, feed him from my breast. There are even some couples we know that are also ABDL's, and play with each other's toys. Again, it is all up to you.

This website is dedicated to those who wish to learn and grow in the ABDL community. I have a forum, and a FAQ area. Please use those to your advantage. Engage with others. You are not faceing this alone. This website is filled with many people at different stages.

I also have a few external links, sorry but nothing goes to porn or porn stories. You can use Google to look that up on your own.

May your days be filled with sprinkles and gorgeous sunsets."

After going through the FAQ and a few of the forums, Isabella began to realize she really enjoyed wearing the diapers, but also wanted to control and give up control. She honestly wanted to enjoy a sister or brother. But before she went down that path she would have to discover what all of this meant for her.

After washing up her plate and enjoying a quick smoke, her pussy let her know it now needed her direct attention.

Sitting back down on Joan's head, pulling the snout through, Isabella approved all of the video submissions, and copied the new video of Red Heat into her personal collection, along with several other male and female ABDL videos she never really got into before.

She played her new ABDL playlist, slowly starting to hump Joan's snout.

She watched as guys and gals peed in diapers and masturbated, or sat on beds playing with their toys and enjoying themselves. She even saw a few forced diaperings and regression play.

Her cunt was enjoying the warm sticky wetness of the diaper, as she humped at a normal pace, allowing her pussy to orgasm as it pleased.

Then her pace quickened, now grinding the diaper against the teddy bear, as a video of a girl inserted the end of an enema tube into her asshole while kneeling over a enormous light brown teddy bear. She was a tall and thin brunette that had appeared in a few other diaper vids.

After squeezing the water bottle empty, she pulled out the tube from her beautiful asshole, and began humping the teddy bear's face, bent over backwards so the camera could watch the back of her diaper.

Isbella's diaper was making loud crinkling noices once more, as she began humping Joan for dear life, now laying on top of her head.

Slowly but surely the diaper began to fill with a brownish liquid, as farts and wet sounding shit filled the air, and the girl began to grind hard against the teddy bear.

Isabella was in a humping frenzy by the time the video was half way done, and the girl began rubbing the back end of her diaper, spreading the wet mess all over the back of her diaper.

Isabella lost all sence of self control over her vaginal needs, as the diaper became extremly bulgded out.

Sticky cream continously poured from her cunt, filling her diaper as she humped through several more orgasms, never stopping or even slowing down. Her clit was on a fiery rampage of lust.

After her ninth orgasm, deep relaxation took hold of her entire bieng, and she began releasing her full bladder into her diaper.

As Isabella leaned just a little forward, and put her legs behind her, a large brown log began to just peak out of her asshole. With a realization that this was the way she always took a massive shit, she gained the nugget her path was taking her down. Her body had always been preparing and needing this to happen, for diapers to happen.

Then thoughts of what others would think, including her mother.

"It's not like men and women have stayed with me after they learn how horny I constantly am. My mother will just tell me to put it away and to marry someone. But it's not like I want to marry anyway. Honestly, screw anyone who doesn't like it if I use a diaper," she thought to herself.

Without hesitation and without force, Isabella allowed her body to release the massive chocolate cake she had been building up all morning.

Her asshole was not alone in it's release of built up pressure, as her cunt shuttered and allowed a constant gushing of it's thick cream to also pour into the diaper.

"I no longer have to use a dirty nasty toliet," she thought to herself.

Then she also discovered she had never wanted to use a toliet in the first place. Now she didn't need too. She could wear a small diaper at work, maybe even a pull-up, and then wear her lovely thick diapers around the apartment.

Her new found excitement drove her to quickly dress in a tshirt and slick jogging pants, and down to her used black Ninja motorcycle.

After peeling out of her apartment complex, Isabella headed to Walmart.

As she was walking in, she found it hard not play with the back of her pants, mashing the two large brownies against her ass cheeks.

Standing in the baby diaper ilse, she googled on her phone how much baby diapers and pull-ups could hold along with what sizes would fit her.

In the end she got one of each. A package of Disney Princesses diapers and pull-ups. She also grabbed a few pairs of plastic panties, a plastic case of Pampers baby wipes, Johnson and Johnson baby lotion and baby powder.

Again while she was checking out, Isabella called an 800 number and pretended to be on a business call.

As soon as she locked her front door, she ripped open the Disney Princesses Pull-ups, and changed it out for her diaper, insuring most of the poop was between her ass cheeks.

Isabella had seen a ABDL in a little grils Sunday best dress. It was white with pink accented satin dress. Isabella felt a drawig towards it, but wanted more of a gothic twist to it.

After grabbing her artist sketch book and colored pencils from the sewing table, she sat at the dining room table, insuring Edit was underneath her, and began a rough sketch of a gothic version of the dress she had seen earlier, as she slowly humped against Edith.

Isabella's stomach rumbled while she put the final touches on the dress, so for supper she reheated some of her mother's famous stuffed chili reinos, that she had dropped off the day before.

As she sat out on the balcony, only wearing a bra and pull-ups, she enjoyed the scented air of the night, slowly humping, Myra, her panda pillow bear, seeing as how she had soaked it with her piss just this morning and knowing these pull-ups may not hold all of her piss.

Halfway through her supper, she felt the urge to pee, but pushed it back. Isabella wanted really put the pull-ups to the test.

As she was putting out her cigarette, she felt her bladder was about to explode. She began humping faster against Myra, with a plan in mind for the poor little pull-up.

Using her hands to massage her soft breast through the white satin and lace bra, Isabella began to fantisize again about having a girl sucking milk from her breast, as she massaged the crotch of the girl's dirty diaper.

Soft moans began escaping Isabella's thick pouty lips, while going from a nice fast hump into a harsh grind. Her clit had hit the magic spot of the inward crease of the pull-up, and demanded more from Isabella.

Her cunt finally gained the release it sought, as Isbella's body shuttered from the force of the orgasm.

Her bladder exploded a heavy stream of golden fluid into the pull-up, filling it up quickly.

Isabella realized the pull-up could hold no more, as a stream of pee began trickling down her inner thighs, while the last of her bladder was emptying itself. But she did not stop grinding against the now sopping wet plush pillow, squeezing out more pee as she ground against it.

After another flowing of her creamy cunt juices, Isabella was able to stop humping just long enough to trade out the pull-up for the baby diaper.

She made it nicely wet and sticky with her warm cunt juices, and was able to catch her breath.

She took the plate inside, cleaned up the dishes, and threw away the soaked pull-up.

Isabella grabbed the sketch book along with colored pencils and a beer, went back out onto the balcony, and began dissecting each part of the dress on a separate page, while humping the pee soaked panda bear.

As she was putting the final touches on a pair of satin rumba panties to cover a diaper, she realized her body was already grinding against Myra, and desperately needing to pee again.

This time she used her left hand's thumb to suck on while holding the panda's head up with the right, grinding against it has hard as she could.

A whispered moan signaled the release of a everflowing geyser of milky cream, and the release of her bladder into the diaper.

The diaper did take on all of her pee this time, but allowed trickles of urine to escape down her shapely inner thighs, as she continued grinding it dearly for a few more orgasms.

She cleaned everything up, and went inside for a nice long hot shower.

While cleaning her cunt with the soapy lufa, she let it linger there long enough for her cream to begin flowing all over it.

Once again Isabella found herself humping the half inflated beach ball, insuring her clit was pressed directly against one of the seams. This time she was pinching and pulling on both of her nipples, imagining they were being sucked by a boy and a girl, as the warm shower water flowed over her entire body.