Isabella's Reversion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Jade could say anything, Isabella had taken down the white ones she had worn that morning, fastened them on, and took Jade by the hand back into the bedroom.

Isabella got on her hands and knees in the middle of the air mattress, and told Jade, "Pick a plushie you want to see me soak with piss."

"What?"

"I know you heard me, now do as I ask and you will be in for a treat," Jade said, looking behind her shoulder and I to Jade's eyes.

Jade took a minute to look over the vast collection of plush animals, and finally picked up Edith, and put her under Isabella, insuring the body would peed on.

Before Jade could remove her hands and back away, Isabella used her legs to hold them in place against the teddy bear, and to insure Jade's face was a hair's breath away from her ass cheeks.

Jade watched with amazment and desire as golden water began soaking through Isabella's panties, and onto the teddy bear. Isabella ass began expanding, as Jade went down to her knees, making her face become withing an inch of Isabella's ass.

She admired Isabella's beautifully shaped round globes. They were toned, but had just enough fat to have the slightest jiggle as she walked or fucked.

Jade watched, while her cunt swelled and began becoming juicy, as the first large brownie began peaking out, and stretching out the back end of the panties.

Using her finger to begin solving the personal needful issue her clit was experiencing, Jade continued watching Isabella's brownie continue it's journey from the oven with her eyes wide open.

As the massive brownie began snaking up between Isabella's ass cheeks, Jade's finger seemed to little to late. So she grabbed the foot of the plushie, pulled aside the crotch of the panties, and began using Edith's foot to pleasure her clit.

With a loud foot joining the symphony of audible pleasure, the tail end of the brown was pushed out quickly.

Jade could no longer sit idly by, and do nothing to the wondrously sensual picture before her very eyes. So she pulled her hands away from between Isabella's legs and the piss soaked teddy bear, pushed Isabella down onto the teddy bear, as she kneeled up behind her, and began humping the back end of Isabella's shit filled panties.

Jade reached around, and and began massaging Isabella soft suculent breast between her fingers, using using her index finger and thumb to pinch and pull on Isabella's hard brown nipples.

"Your gonna make me cum to. My nipples are extremely sensitive," Isabella admitted.

This only made Jade play with Isabella's nipples more.

Jade took her time, enjoying the sensation of the mushy warm buldge in the back of Isabella's panties, with her clit was savoring every second of it. The teddy bear helped keep it from bieng mashed down into the crotch of Isabella's panties, and Jade's pubic area kept it from mashing upward.

As to enjoy the brown mess even better, Jade unbuttoned the sides of the panties she was wearing, and let the fall to the floor, and she pressed her cunt right against the mushy backend mess of Isabella's panties. She even pushed back her first orgasm, as to enjoy it longer.

Ofcourse Jade couldn't help but to begin to take long grindings against it, and wasn't going to be able to hold out for much longer.

Isabella's cunt had gushed twice already, and it took everything in her not to push out the second brownie, but she wanted to make it special for Jade's cunt.

"Oh fucking yes," Jade moaned out as she was about to orgasm.

Isabella pushed out the second larger brownie as fast and as forceful as she could, and with a long loud fart, it left her asshole. All she heard was loud moans coming from behind.

Jade poured her honey all over the back of Isabella's pooped in panties, and loved the dirty feeling it gave her in return.

"That was fucking awesome," Jade exclaimed, after catching her breath a little.

As Isabella felt a trickling warm wetness stream down her ass cheeks, she used her feet to entrap Jade's legs, and gave Jade a wink and sensual smile, as to encourage Jade.

The stream became a river, and Isabella continued humping Edith, using every muscle in her body to grind down against the soaked teddy, and to make herself get off faster.

Jade was enjoying the fact that her piss was actually being used to get Isabella off, but it still bothered her that she had an accident. Earlier Isabella had made her have an accident, but that had been on purpose.

Spasming muscles joined in with Isabella's releasing of flood of cream onto Edith, further soaking the teddy bear and her panties.

Isabella saw the wanting and desire in Jade's eyes, while Jade was surveying the back of Isabella's panties, and asked, "You want to wear them don't you?"

Jade did not give a reply, but gave Isabella a surprised look, amazed that Isabella knew what she had been thinking.

Isabella rose to her knees, buttoned the panties back onto Jade, reached into the back of her own panties, took out a large piece of brownie, and slipped it in the crotch and backend of Jade's panties.

Both enjoyed licking clean Isabella's hand, and then deeply and passionately kissed.

Again Jade gently diverted Isabella's attempt to play with her brrast, which frustrated Isabella.

She would have those big beautiful masses of flesh between her fingers whether or not if Jade wanted her too, unless she did protest.

Isabella continued the kiss while using her body to push Jade down onto the air matress along with Jade's ass squishing down on Edith, and pee squeezing out onto the matress and Jade's back.

She pressed her body down on Jade's, and making seem as if she was giving Jade's shoulders an endearing squeeze, Isabella pinned Jade's arms to her body.

"Now if you really don't want me enjoying your magnificently large breast, then speak now or forever hold your peace," Isabella whisperex in Jade's ear.

With only a look of reluctant surrender being the only form of responce from Jade, Isabella released Jade's shoulders, hurridly began unfastening the several hooks on Jade's black satin and lace front closure bra.

Jade's breast were just as magnanimously sumptuous as Isabella had known they would be. No stretch mark, wrinkle, or deflation occured. They were massive F cups with large pink areolas and thick hardened pink nipples that were bigger than Isabella's clit.

She wanted to hump her clit against one of Jade's nipples right then and there, but first she wanted to feel the soft flesh being squeezed between her fingers. As she did that very thing she noticed a thick milky type substance dribbling from Jade's breast.

Jade tried pulling away, but Isabella was already sitting on Jade's tummy, so she couldn't even wighle out from underneath Isabella.

Jade stopped trying to get away from Isabella, as the open mouthed look of shock turned into one of deep longing desire.

Without permission or hesitation Isabella attched her mouth to one of Jade's nipple, and began sucking it like sucking an extra thick milkshakes through a small straw, as she moved her body down Jade's, and began slowly humping against Jade's wet messy cunt.

Isabella didn't care how or why Jade's breast produced wondrously delicious milk, she just wanted it, all of it. She had no hesitation towards sucking Jade dry.

Jade had never before had been with someone who was so determined to hungrily drink every last xrop of her breast milk. Most would taste or enjoy it a little bit, but that would be the extent of it.

Before she even realized it, Jade's cunt was releasing globs or her thick sticky cunt juice, soaking through her panties, and onto Isabella's. She was in a state of child like happiness and delight.

The sensation of feeling Jade releasing her pussy juices made Isabella's cunt flow a thick gyser of cream, as she was starting on Jade's left breast, using her hands to help squeeze out the milk faster.

Taking one hand away from the breast she was feeding from, Isabella began massaging Jade's other breast, light twisting and pulling on the thick pink nipple with her forefinger and thumb.

"Oh fuck yes, hurt my nipples please. Use your damn teeth. Just make them hurt, and get me off," Jade passionately moaned loudly, as if she were shouting it to the world.

Only removing her hands from Jade's breast long enough to hook the crevasse of her arm behind Jade's knees to expose Jade's crotch wider, as to grind even harder against it, Isabella used her nails laong with her fingers to her Jade's brrast and right nipple. She then began bitting down on the nipple she was nursing from.

Multiple orgasms wrecked havoc on both girls' bodies, as they continuex grinding panty crotch and against panty crotch, with Isabella enjoying hurting Jade.

Isabella was going to make Jade pay for keeping her from this momentous pleasure of breast feeding, and she would hurt for it.

After sucking the last vestiges of milk from Jade's breast, she began forcefully kissing Jade, using her tongue to invade Jade's mouth, while both continued grinding hard against one another.

After their twenty third shared orgasm, both laid on air matress gasping for air and unable to speak.

Honestly neither wanted to speak. They hadn't experinced this masive and dirty sexual encounter before, and neither wanted it to be a one night thing, but didn't want to say it.

After putting diapers on over the panties, both left the room, Jade carrying Edith in her arms, and Isabella grabbing the care bear.

Both began slowly humping the plush animals, while enjoying a last cigarette.

Jade looked up into Isabella's eyes with tears beginning to fill them, and said, "Tonight was very special to me. For once I didn't feel like I was a disease. Thank you."

"Thank you. I had never dreamed of enjoying the things I did, but I knew some how you wouldn't mind or judge me," Isabella admitted.

Both kissed deeply and passionately as tears ran down both cheeks.

It was almost two when both girls finally made it to bed, completely exhausted, but filled with happiness and joy, and for the first time, satisfaction.

Isabella held Jade in a leg lock, with Edith between the both of thier cunts slowly humping it, and both only wearing dirty panties, diaper, and a bra.

As dawn peered into the windows, Isabella awoke to a light buzzing sound. Turning over she saw light peaking through the light in the bedroom door, and thought she knew what Jade was up to.

"Well just have to see about that vibrator," Isabella thought to herself pulling the soaked panda bear from between her legs.

Put jade in bedroom

Isabella barely opened the door as to peek before going in, and was met with the sight of Jade's backside. She had on a bra and the panties from last night, which now held a magnificent piled and mashed up brownie, and it had been so massive the waist band had been pulled down to just a half inch above the top of where her ass cheeks split.

Isabella noticed Jade was humping the care bear for dear life, while watching porn on her phone.

The buzzing was coming from a breast pump, pumping white liquid from Jade's nipples.

"No wonder she never took off her bra," Isabella releazed.

Knowing that the Jade had ear buds in her ears, and was engrossed in the porn video on her phone, Isabella walked to be in front of Jade, and to enjoy the wonderous sight of Jade's breast.

The nursing flaps of the bra looked like they would be hidden under the black lace, the reason why Isabella didn't notice it was a black satin and lace nursing bra.

Isabella had been with a girl who had just had a baby, and was still nursing it. She enjoyed the milk, but found she wanted her own breast to milk. That was the question she posted in the forum.

Without having the chance to say a word or the ability to prevent it, Jade found Isabella sucking on her nipple, looking down into Isabella's eyes, and allowing all of the unspoken words to pass between their eyes.

As Jade carresed her free hand through Isabella's soft thick hair, Isabella began massaging the crotch of Jade's panties against her needful pussy, and both joined their free hands on the breast Isabella was milking from. Massaging more milk to flow from it.

When Jade felt her first breast empty, she put the nipple of the other one up to Isabella's moistened lips, and Isabella greedily enjoyed the wonderous nourishment.

"I have no breast milk to offer, but would you care to breakfast on my cream and morning lemonade," Isabella softly and timidly asked Jade.

"Please," Jade said with a smile, and helped Isabella onto the counter.

Isabella stood in front of Jade, and Jade began making love once more to Isabella's cunt of scuplted beauty and lust.

This time Jade took her time making Isabella orgasm. Playing with her cunt hole and asshole, and insuring not to touch Isabella's g-spot just yet.

Isabella noticed Jade had been watching one of the videos she had made of herself riding and humping Joan. She could tell by Joan's red satin teddy that is the first one she had made with Joan and had posted to her website.

Isabella pulled out the earbuds, rested the phone right above her pussy, after pressing play.

Isabella echoed the moans and gasps from the video, allowing Jade to enjoy both now and then.

Isabella felt the orgasm coming on soon, and she new it was going to be a body wrentching one. She held Jade's head in place with one hand, and lowered herself to the floor, insuring Jade never had a chance to stop, and wrapped her legs around Jade's back.

Isabella lost it all when Jade began using her teeth on Isabella's clit. The perfect mixture of pain and pleasure along with the mashed poop agianst her ass sent her cunt gushing a mixture of creamy lemonade, as her legs and body teched from the pure releasing of bliss.

Jade never let a drop free from her lips, even while Isabella was jerking a little.

Isabella didn't release Jade's head, until she humped Jade for another three orgasms.

When she did let Jade go, she pulled her up and began frenching Jade passionately.

"Wanna diaper me," Isabella teased, after they broke for air.

"Only if I can dress you also," Jade replied with a grin.

"Sure. But I need coffee first. Then a shower."

"Sounds perfect. Plus I can hump dirty a little longer," Jade added with a smile.

"That is a definite bonus," Isabella said, pulling on the diaper Jade had worn overnight.

Isabella made herself and Jade a cup of coffee with her kreuig machine. After grabbing the bottle of breast milk from the bedroom, she used some in her coffee, along with two teaspoons of real surgar.

Isabella drinked Coke Zero, and rarely ate sugary foods, but coffee was sacred to her.

Jade did the same with her coffee, and both went out on the balcony for a smoke.

As they sat out on the balcony, with coffee and smokes in hand, and slowly humping plushies, Isabella finally asked what she had been wanting to know since last night.

"How did you start producing milk," Isabella asked shyly.

"Actually that is easy. Back when I was in middle school I had barely an A cup, and the doctor said that was as big as they would get. Well I didn't want fake ones, and I had remembered a pregnant friend had grown bigger breast. So I did some reasearch, and by the time my parents sent me to a private high school, I had a good C cup, and was just barely starting to milk. I also learned if a girl wears a bra one band size smaller, than her breast will never sag. My mom actually taught me that. Her breast are a hair bigger than yours and she doesn't sag at all."

"So how did you do it?"

"Easy. Just pinch, pull, and tug on your nipples while massaging your breast for twenty minutes, atleast eight times a day. I would also suggest using a breast pump a few of those times. Your breast will start to think they need to produce milk, and they will. It is not a hundred percent, and can take one to four weeks."

"How awesome."

After a quick orgasm, and finishing up the last of her coffee, Isabella got up and asked sensually "Wanna make it a twosome in the shower?"

Jade stood up, began pulling down her diaper and unfastening her bra, and said, "uh hu.

Isabella grabbed her dirty panty covered ass cheeks, to stop Jade from going in the shower, and to help mash the fresh warm brownies to be mashed against Jade's gorgeous ass cheeks.

Isabella grabbed the beach ball from the tub, and began humping it, and using a hand to hold the front in place, and the other to hold the back of the panties in place, Isabella used her lips and skillful tongue to unbutton the top three buttons on the sides of the panties.

Letting the front go, Isabella slid a hand down the front of the panties Jade was wearing, and began rubbing Jade's twitching clit.

She began to slowly kiss her way across the very top of the back end of the panties, making both herself and Jade anticipate the moment.

She folded the backend of the panties down a little and resumed the kisses with her soft thick moistened lips. Which were moist from the tip of the tongue that had joined in on the sensual play.

After the fourth round of slow sensual kisses and continued slow rubbing of Jade's clit, Isabella began kissing the revealed flesh of Jade's hips. Making her way to the other hip, she kissed just above the split of Jade's ass cheeks, and made yer way slowly to the other side.

Slowly Isabella kissed down Jade's ass crack, making Jade's ass cheeks tighten from the anticipation and the vulnerability she was feeling.

Isabella closed her eyes as she reaced the begining of the mashed brownie, and slowly began licking it all up, leaving only slightly wet and clean flesh behind, insuring to even lick the perfectly shaped globes of the women she was sensually torturing.

Jade had to grab the edge of the tub to support herself, as her cunt began releasing it's first of many rounds of thick globs of goodness.

Whenever Isabella reached a large clump of Jade's warm luscious brownie, she would simply lick away at it until it was gone, and continued her downward path.

Isabella's own cunt had it's third orgasm, as she had barely reached Jade's asshole, and began licking Jade's asshole clean.

Again Isabella used her mouth to unfasten the last button on the sides of the panties, and let them fall to the floor, as she resumed licking up her dessert from Jade's cunt.

It was caked over by brownie, pee, and Jade's sweetly delightful golden thick cunt juice. This she made sure to spend the most time on.

Jade had orgasmed four more times before Isabella had finished licking her clean.

After she had finished, Isabella quickly removed her own panties, and both got in the warm shower.

In the shower both washed each others body, with several kisses and sensual caresses in between.

After toweling one another dry, and Isabella got the panties soaking, while they brushed one anothers hair into pig tails.

As they left the bathroom Isabella noticed Joan was closer to the bed than before.

"Someone's been fucking Joan," Isabella teased.

"I'm sorry. I had just started milking myself, and I saw you laying there, and Joan looked so cute. Plus I had just made a poopy in the panties and couldn't help myself."

"Did you like her," Isabella asked in a knowing tone.

"I loved her cock. It filled me, but also gave into my vaginal muscles."

"Tell you what. I will forgive only if you put the diaper you were wearing a little bit ago on me. I will even let you have one of my panty plushies."

"Deal," Jade said, already sliding her diaper off again.

Jade slowly rubbed lotion all over Isabella's crotch, insuring to tease Isabella with her finger tips.