Isabella's Reversion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took four orgasms and to run out of hot water inorder for her to get out of the shower.

After drying off, and brushing her long black silky hair into a tight pony tail with her bangs covering her forehead, she rubbed baby lotion and powder all over her body.

She fastened one of the Abi-Form diapers on, and went into the living room to put on a clean black satin and lace bra, and realized this was going to be another Joan night.

Seeing as how it was a nice warm night with a cool breeze, Isabella brought Joan outside to the balcony, pushed aside the crotch of the diaper, and slid Joan's large furry cock into her wet and hungry cunt. After setting her phone to record, she began greedily riding Joan.

Allowing her mind to slip into the ABDL fantasy realm, she milked with her tits, sucked and fucked guys cocks, and licked dirty pussies. She didn't know why she pictured cunt covered in piss, secretions, and a bit of poo, but she enjoyed it none the less.

After two hours and twenty three orgasms, during which she brought Joan up to her, so she could feel the furry breast against her own, or massaged both her own or Joan's breast, Isabella enjoyed her last cup of coffee and cigarette, while editing and posting the video she recorded of herself.

She went inside, made her bed, and put Joan and her panda pillow on it. She was about to go to bed just wearing thsirt and diaper, until a nasty and dirty pleasurable thought came into her mind.

She remembered how wonderful it had felt when she had pooped her panties earlier. With the soft silky nylon rubbing the mushy mess against her butt cheeks mixed with the delightful pee soaked crotch.

So she grabbed a pair of white nylon panties, fastened the side buttons, and stuffed a small stuffed white tiger went in the crotch of the panties. She wanted proof of what she had done.

While under her sheets and comforter, she ground her cunt hard into the white tiger and panda pillow between her legs.

As she felt the poop peaking out of her asshole, she pushed out the first of the two large brownies into her dixie belle panties.

The sensations of what her flesh was delightfully enjoying sent into into a crazed frenzy of grinding. She was using every muscle in her legs, her hips, and her lower back just to get off as much and as quickly as she could.

Thick sticky cunt cream began flowing continously, as she ground and humped through countless orgasms.

With the last vestiges of strength, she was able to fasten on an adult diaper over her panties, and collapsed from utter exhaustion.

As she awoke to the mid morning sun, she felt her panties had recived more poop, and her diaper was filled with piss.

That same familiar sexual frenzy took over, as she hump and ground for almost an hour.

She recived a text from Hazel, saying she was pleased with the new look and she had to meet her for lunch.

After having coffee, a smoke, and a few orgasms, and with a few hours till lunch, Isabella decided to take a jog and a quick shower. She also had to see what the mess within the diaper felt like as she jogged. Isabella put on some black jogging pants, a pink bra, and a pink and white Nike tshirt, and hit the pavment wearing a pair of Nike running shoes.

When she hit her two mile marker, she realized how much she enjoyed wearing diapers as she jogged. They did provide extra wieght, allowing her to get a better work out, the diaper was a bit noisy, which her voyeur side loved, and her pussy was loving the fact the the wet plushie and the large amounts of mushy poop was rubbing against her. In a sence she was humping as she jogged, with no friction burns on her cunt.

She actually orgasmed when she hit five miles, and found she could last another mile.

By the time she made it home, she had orgasmed two more times, and filled the diaper more after each one.

As she cooled down on her balcony, by drinking bottled water, and pouring some over her head, she made the descion to keep wearing diapers and see where it would take her.

After grabbing a quick shower, and putting on a clean baby diaper, it was lunch time, and desided to go meet up with Hazel.

Hazel was in her normal place for lunch, which was a small park across the street from her saloon. Jack's Street Dinner was parked next to the benches, as always.

Jake's was the best place in the city for burger's and fries. He also surprisingly made a bad ass low calorie salad. Which is what Hazel was eating.

Isabella put in an order for Jake's cheese fries, kissed Jake on the cheek, and sat next to Hazel.

Hazel was six foot two, had long radiant red hair with blode frosted tips, D cup size breast, and had a sexy feminine ass and hips. There was no way of tellling she had a joystick, not even by an Adam's apple. She was dressed in a black silk sundress that was covered in red hearts.

"Sweetie, how the hell are you?"

"I'm good. I'm just working some things out is all."

"Would this happen to be something that lay under those damn jogging pants you always wear?"

"Be nice to my sweetheart you pervert," Jake yelled, as he brought Isabella her cheese fries.

They were fresh made steak fries covered in four different types of melted shredded cheese.

"Look who's talking you old perv," Isabella teased back.

"Watch it girly, or I may have to bend you over my knee and teach you some respect."

Isabella threw a cheese covered fry at Jake's shiny chrome food truck as a reponce.

"Besides I'll start charging you for your wife's salon visits," Hazel teased back.

"I got it right here. Two hundred and eighty three dollars, and two fuck you's."

Hazel and Isabella started laughing thier ass off.

As Isabella leaned forward to eat, her diaper decided to give her away.

"I know that crinckle anywhere. You are wearing a diaper, sugar," Hazel said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Well I was wanting to talk to you about it also."

As they both ate, Isabella filled Hazel in on what had been happening and her new discoveries.

"Sweetie, why don't you come in for a massage, and we can chat more," Hazel suggested with sly grin.

"Oh you just want to fondle my diaper. I bet your already poking a bit," Isabella said with a wink.

"And the problem with that is, sugar?"

"Oh no problem. I just enjoying playing with the obvious," Isabella said, sensually grining, and teasing a french fry like she played with Hazel's cock the first time they met.

"Now that's not fair, hun."

"All is fair in sex and pleasure."

A plan began to take place in Hazel's mind. One that would kill two birds with one stone, and help both birds learn to fly.

"Actually sweetie, let's met up tonight. At our normal hang out."

"Awe, but I wanted to play," Isabella said, with a fake pout.

"I promise that you can play all night long, and you won't wear me out this time."

"Oh promises, promises."

Isabella's phone rang, and from the ringtone she knew it was her Mother.

"Are we still metting up for dinner tonight, or are you too busy for your Mother?"

Isabella knew her Mother always meant well, but enjoyed playing the part of bieng a guilt laying Mother.

"I will be there Mom. I love you too."

"Are you bringing your boyfriend?"

"Mama you know full well I am not dating. My life is too busy for that right now."

"That is not an excuse, but we can talk about it later."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too."

A look of longing had come on Hazel's face by the time Isabella hung up with her Mother.

"Speaking about issues, why don't you approach my mom?"

"Sure. When she stops calling me The Fag."

"I know, but she would know and understand if you just talk to her."

"I will give it some serious thought, sugar. I promise. But for now let's focus on you for now. Our usual time tonight?"

"Nine, with bells ringing."

"A diaper crinkling would be better," Hazel teased.

"Well see."

After a passionate kiss, Isabella desided to head to Walmart for more baby diapers, as they won the test.

As she entered Walmart, Isabella was getting after herself for kissing her old diaper and sheding a tear for it earlier. It was stupid, but yet she had made it, and it had been apart of her.

By the time she stopped arguing with Hazel in her mind, she found herself in the baby section.

Isabella grabbed some Pampers baby Diapers along with a medium sized baby soft Luvs A Lot Care bear, she was checking out as Hazel called her.

The cashier had just asked how old her little girl was, so she was saved by Hazel's call.

"Sweetie, would you mind if I brought a friend," Hazel asked.

"Oh yes, you can bring her for a play date. My daughter needs to meet some new friends, and I think they will get along just perfect," Isabella replied, as she was grabbing her bags from the cashier and heading out.

"What?"

"Oh you just saved me. I bought some baby diapers, and the cashier asked me how old my daughter was."

Isabella only heard hard laughing coming from the other end.

"You better be glad I wasn't there," Hazel said.

"Oh I am sure you would have spanked me until I told the cashier they were for me. Or humiliated me in some other fashion. "

"You know it, surgar."

"The sad thing is I really need a damn good spanking session right about now."

"We'll have to see what we can come up with."

"I'm sure your already up, Mistress Horney."

"So I am, sugar," Hazel said between chuckles.

Isabella's diaper was full by the time she made it home, but she wanted to relieve herself of more than just an urge to pee.

She grabbed the panda bear she had peed on the night before, along with her digital camera.

After setting it to record an HD video, she straddled the panda pillow, and released her full bladder into the already full diaper.

Soon pee began running down her legs and onto the cheap floor in the kitchen. A stream even began leaking from the crotch, and onto the panda.

Isabella began slowly humping the soaked panda bear, as she took off her tshirt and pink satin and lace bra, throwing both to the side.

Isabella was proud of her firm sculpted breast, and how well they jiggled as she humped for the camera.

She placed her camera on a cheap plywood dining chair, positioning it to insure only her neck and below would be seen.

As her eyes closed she began fantisizing about wearing and peeing in diapers, and having a play mate join in with her.

Then it changed to where she and her play mate were actually drinking each other's wonderous lemonade.

Isabella had tasted pee a few times on guys cocks, and girls cunts, and it actually didn't bother her. She had always been tempted do more than just sample, but could never gain the courage to act on it.

Soon her own pee was being squished against her cunt, along with being squeezed on the panda, as she began grinding it hard, using her legs to make her hump as fast as she could.

Louds moans of delight and pleasure began to fill the air of the apartment, while she pictured her tits squirting breast milk while squeezing the soft flesh between her fingers.

A heavy flow of white warm secretions began, as the orgasm filled her entire being. She began feeling as if she were on the verge of bliss, but could not reach it.

After gaining her abilty to walk again, Isabella removed the diaper, grabbed a plastic cup, and squezzed out some of the pee from her diaper.

She had to try it. Enough was enough. So she did, and she found that it was as if she had drunk liquid gold. She savored it slowly, as she drank the cup dry.

Again she kissed the outside of the diaper, before rolling it up and throwing it in the kitchen trash.

She used some baby wipes to clean up her legs and cunt, used lotion and baby powder on her cunt, and put on one of the Pampers.

After admiring herself in the mirror, and taking a few pictures, she posted the video and photos on her porn website. Isabella even changed her user name to "Baby Izzy".

The alarm on her phone let her know it was time to get ready, so Isabella put up her sketch book and pencils, and changed into a fresh baby diaper.

After putting on foundation and powder, she used her imfamous light brown eye shadow and pink lip stick, and put her hair up into high pigtails.

She dressed in a black satin camisole, and some tight faded blue hip hugger jeans, and finished it off with some three inch glossy black heels.

After stuffing a few baby diapers, a panda panty stuffie named Juniper, and her favorite going out black silk mini skirt, that had a satin fringe on the bottom, Isabella set off to meet up with her mom.

Unfortantely, traffic was so bad that she was ten minutes late, which means her Mother had been waiting for thirty minutes.

Sophia, Isabella's Mother, was snacking on some chips and salsa. She was five foot four, four inces shorter than Isabella. She still had a beautiful face, even though it faced years of abuse. She was only a bit heavy, with child bearing hips, and decent D cup breast. All in all she was still pretty damn good looking.

Isabella rolled her eyes when she noticed her Mother was wearing a red tropical polyster Muumuu, with knee high hoses.

Sophia almost always wore MooMoos, which made her look bigger and dumpier than she actually was. Isabella had even bought her some nice dresses.

"Your late."

"Sorry mom. Traffic was bad," Isabella said, with a kiss on her Mother's check.

Which softened Sophia's face almost instantly.

"Why are you not wearing the nice dresses I bought you. You look beautiful in them," Isabella asked.

"I'm not the one who needs to settle down, Daughter."

"I told you before, I am not ready. Plus most guys would ditch me after they saw my bank account and realized I don't put up with bull."

"So give away your money and just settle for a man. I want grand kids."

"You have some already from Joanna and Franky," Isabella replied in a fustrated tone.

Luckily the waiter showed up, and fortunately he was married. Savhana was wising up to Sophia always tring to set Isabella up with one of her male employees.

They both ordered Savhana's famous beef enchilada's. Isabella got a tequila sunrise to help her cope with her Mother's wishes that arranged marriages were still an option.

Savhana had gone to culinary school, and studied under a mexican food chef for years in Mexico. Before opening her own resturant.

"How is Joanna anyway," Isabella asked, hoping her Mother would take the bait.

Which she did, going into every detail what was going on with all of her children and grandchildren.

They made it half way through dinner, before Sophia said, "I just worry about you sweetie. I don't want you to miss out on love and children."

"I know Mama. And I will settle down when I am ready to. I promise," Isabella replied, clasping her mother's hand with both of hers.

"I will leave it then," Sophia replied, patting the back of Isabella's hand.

"Why don't you come with me to Hazel's tomorrrow. I am having a spa day, and would love for you to go with me."

"You know I can't afford the fag's prices."

"Mama she is not gay. Plus you know I won't let you spend a penny. Please Mama?"

"Fine. I will pick you up at nine thirty."

"But the appointment isn't till eleven."

"You can get your lazy butt out of bed then. Maybe we can get in earlier also. The fag is you friend after all."

"Mama. Hazel is straight. Infact I think she likes you."

"No. I am to old and to fat for that. I had your dad, and I am good."

"But you can find a nice guy, and be happy agian," Isabella said with pleading eyes.

She wanted her mother to find true love and happiness in her life.

"You make your Mama happy, sweetie. So do grand kids."

It was eight by the time they left Savhana's. Isabella hauled butt across town, to meet up with Hazel, after changing into her skirt in the bathroom at Savhana's.

Isabella's and Hazel's usual spot was a bar that over looked the River Walk.

Isabella spotted her six foot two best friend across the bar. She was wearing plain body tight black silk maxi dress, which only added to her beautiful curves.

While Isabella was at the bar, waiting for her Margarita, she looked back at the table, and saw a beautiful chinese girl, with rare white skin, and a gorgous body. But the tits through Isabella off. The girl was about her height and had massive breast, that looked like they would make the girl fall forward, if she stood up.

The chinese girl was wearing a black silk button down blouse that had puffy shoulders, with a red silk tie, and a black and red plaid silk school girl skirt that barely covered her lower thighs.

The rest of her shapely legs were covered in black and red striped thigh high tights. There was also a black teddy bear backpack underneath the girl's crossed lusciously sculpted legs.

After paying for her Margirita, Isabella went over to the thier table, which was out on the balcony.

"Sweetie, what are you talking about. You just got...Isabella. My sweet mexican whore. Where are my manners? Isabela this is Jade. Jade this is Isabella."

Isabella could not help but to stare into Jade's large slanted eyes. They began as cherry red, and progressed into black, with perfect blending. Isabella almost felt ashamed of her own sorry excuse for makeup.

She also noticed Jade's hair was up in pig tails, and the ends were highlighted red. She almost creamed her full Snow White diaper.

"How the hell are you," an obviously buzzed Hazel asked.

"Fine I just left Savhana's. I had dinner with my mom."

"It's nice to meet you finally. Hazel had told me so much about you. I have been wanting to meet you. I just got in a few days ago from Amsterdam."

"Is it true what they say about that place," Isabella asked smiling, with eyes of wonder for Jade.

"Oh yes. Weed shops all over, whore houses on every corner, and bad ass parties everynignt," Jade replied excitedly.

"I know young ladies do not curse," Hazel interjected.

"You did just five seconds ago," Isabella spat back, in joking, as Jade poked Hazel with a elbow to the side.

"By the way, Isabella has a thing for cute little goth girls like you."

This time Isabella jabbed Hazel in the other side.

"I am going to go find a girl who knows how to treat a lady, and her joystick. You two can abuse each other," Hazel said in a mock insulted tone.

"I apoligize for bieng forward, but Hazel told me your new to bieng ABDL. Oh, don't worry. I am an Adult Toddler, and proud of it. I have been for years."

"I just started wearing diapers last night, and I am only wearing a baby diaper right now. Because I would rather not tell my mom just yet."

"That's not good with your indiscretions. Take my backpack to the bathroom. I have some extras."

"But..."

"No but's just go. We can talk when you are properly taken care of. Besides you will love the diapers I use a lot more," Jade said, handing her teddy bear backpack to Isabella.

Isabella grabbed Jade's backpack, and headed to the Ladies bathroom. Luckily the handicap stall was empty.

Isabella saw an already used diaper, and was extremly tempted to have a little fun, but instead she pulled out a clean folded diaper that was covered in teddy bears, and was thicker than even her adult diapers.

After cleaning herself with some of the included wipes, Isabella used some of Jade's lotion and baby powder. The powder puff was so soft she almost wanted to masturbate with it.

After fasenting the diaper, she put a soggy Juniper in the new diaper, threw away her baby diaper, and walked out.

"These are nice," Isabella commented.

"Ofcourse. They are Bambino's. They are the best. You can only buy them online though."