Isabella's Reversion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you still fantasize about her," Isabella asked, now finding herself grinding down on Cream.

"Yes. I even did that time I was queening you. I actually. I can't. "

"Fantasized about us three," Isabella said. Speaking out loud the thing Jade couldn't.

"Yes. I know I'm sick," Jade said feeling dejected.

"I haven't seen her so I wouldn't know. But I knew I was bi young, and also borrowed my older Sisters' and Mother's dirty panties, along with some friends sometimes. I'm not going to go Hazel on you, but I certainly don't see or feel different about you. I actually feel honored that you trusted me enough, and my love only grows for you sissy. I honestly have no bad feelings about what you told me. I am actually hornier now."

Isabella kneeled up, allowing Cream's soaked furry cock to fall from her vaginal opening, pulled down her panties, pushed Jade on her back on top of Honey, as she untied the sides of Jade's panties, and laid the front of them onto the ground.

Isabella's cunt had enough and craved to roughly rub against Jade's dirty one, as she lifted Jade's legs in the air, she let out an audible moan when her pussy pressed into Jade's.

"Why don't you be my breast pump, while I enjoy your who who for a while," Isabella said, beginning to rub herself against Jade.

Isabella wanted to savor her pussy before allowing herself to find the release her pussy was dearly demanding. So she continued a slow rhythmic pace, while Jade pulled aside her bra's front fabric to reveal her hard brown nipples.

Jade enjoyed taking her breast nectar fresh from the source. She had never nursed from another woman's bare breast, so for her this was something she more than wanted to always do. She could enjoy her own nipple, but that meant bending in weird positions.

Isabella felt enthralled as she felt the milk actually stream from her nipple and into Jade's succulent mouth. It was something she had always wanted to experience and finally felt a peaceful joy about it, not to mention the sexual sensations her nipple was wiring down to her already swollen clit.

She did enjoy a good thick cock inside one of her three holes, especially all three at the same time, and her pussy would swell at just the thought of a soft furry plushie, but Isabella had a special love and desire for a warm wet pink slit rubbing against her own. There was nothing about a woman's special place that she didn't drool over.

Sounds of sloppy wet pussies rubbing together mixed with soft moans of utter pleasure from both Jade and Isabella.

"Oh fuck yeah," Isabella moaned, as a stream of warm wetness was felt against her pussy, and she knew Jade was pissing on her cunt.

Jade placed the first nipple back behind the satin of the bra Isabella was wearing, and revealed the second, and began suckling the milk from the hard nipple, as she used her hands to help massage out the sweet nectar.

"I really do love the way you feel against me," Isabella told Jade with deep affectionate love, as she looked down into her eyes.

"Me too. I've never enjoyed it before, but I know that my pussy always hungers to feel yours against it," Jade admitted.

Isabella began picking up her pace just a little, so she could grind down into Jade. Rubbing her clit up and down Jade's entire vagina. Using her soul mate's wondrous pussy to get off.

Jade had barely finished tucking away Isabella's nipple when she said, "I'm hungry sissy."

Jade parted her own left bra cup's satin material, when Isabella put Jade's legs over her shoulder's and reached down to enjoy the most wonderful thing on the planet, as Jade massaged the breast that Isabella was suckling.

Jade's nipples had actually started to become sore for the need to nurse, so Isabella's hungered suction made her nipple tingle her clit, and making her pussy release a very thick and and gooey flow of honey onto her lover's cunt, making the sounds of sloppy pussies even louder.

Isabella found herself grinding down on Jade with renewed sensations of sensual lust, as she herself enjoyed what Jade had made for her, causing her own cunt to begin to flow warm thick cream.

"Please don't stop. I need cunny," Jade said, as Isabella had slowed a little.

"Oh I don't plan on stopping for a good while," Isabella assured Jade, taking a quick break from her liquid lunch.

Isabella continued fucking Jade well past sucking both of Jade's breast empty, and well beyond her exhaustion point, before laying on her back, and allowing Jade to began rubbing her cunt against Isabella's still needful vaginal lips.

Almost an hour past before Jade could no longer move an inch, and found herself curled up in Isabella's arms, both passionately kissing the other.

"You want to get dressed up like little gothic lolitas for Jennie," Jade asked Isabella.

"She won't know what to do with herself," Isabella replied, smiling sensually.

After picking out all black satin dixie belle panty diapers that had ruffles which went around the front and back, Jade and Isabella quickly showered, though taking enough time to put extra soap on each other's cunt until the other orgasmed.

With hair brushed with baby powder into high pigtails, and teeth brushed, Jade showed by example how to apply Manic Panic white liquid foundation and pressed powder, as both sat in panty diapers with Mindy and Mandy and diaper pads in them, and black satin and lace under-wire hands free pumping bras.

Isabella wondered why she had always thought it so hard to put on gothic makeup. With Jade's help she had done it herself within thirty minutes.

"Now I see why drug store makeup sucks so bad," Isabella commented, as she applied and blended her black eyeshadow within a few strokes.

Both had also continued their powder line down to their bra, as to give the effect of having pure white skin tones.

"Fuck I've made honey twice already, and I haven't even dressed yet," Jade commented about Mandy.

Both put on the same style and color dress, with Jade realizing why she had always bought two of the same outfit many times. She had been searching for her one true love without thinking about it.

The satin dresses started out as corset with a white satin panel showing underneath where they laced up in the front. It had long form fitting sleeves that belled out at the wrist with the same white satin as the panel to continue past their hands.

The mini skirt belled out in three layers down to their mid thigh. The top layer of ruffled satin was black, but the other two ruffled underneath layers of the petticoat were white. They then rolled black and white stripped thigh highs tights to just below the hem of their dresses, and secured them in place with black satin and lace wedding garters.

They completed the Lolita girl look with black shiny four inch thick heeled Mary Jane shoes.

Jade took a self picture of both of them, with Isabella kissing her cheek and texted it to Jennifer, along with a caption of "We need our Jennie."

"I hope you two know I will be wearing you both out," Jennifer texted back.

"I can't get over I am wearing panties. I even just made brownies in them," Jade said, still in awe of what Isabella had done for her.

"Very nice," Isabella said, rubbing the back of Jade's panties with her hand.

"Is it wrong I enjoy pooping in panties," Jade asked Isabella.

Isabella's reply was to sit on Jade's hand, as a massive brownie began to peak from her severely enlarged oven.

"I've been doing it for years, except with hot dogs and such," Isabella reminded Jade in a reassuring tone.

"I know, but it makes me feel naughty," Jade admitted.

"And how many times have you made honey from that thought, " Isabella asked teasingly.

"True," Jade agreed.

Both left in Jade's truck after Jade and Isabella had reorganized their new teddy bear back packs, insuring to put breast pumps, a few pairs of panty diapers, along with several diaper pads in them with other things they used throughout day. They would double as purses and backpacks.

They stopped by a local grocery store so Isabella could pick up the things she needed to make her award winning steak fajitas.

"You seriously entered a cooking contest," Jade asked, marveling at Isabella's ability to have so many talents.

"Yeap I won three years in a row. Then I got to busy with work. I gave the recipe to Savannah for her restaurant."

"Wow. I didn't know I was dating a chef," Jade teased.

"Oh please. Want to have fun with the cashier," Isabella asked, honestly trying to change the subject.

Isabella had only entered the contest for fun, she could have cared less about winning them. She preferred being modest about herself.

"Your a meanie," Jade said smiling sensually.

As they checked out with the male cashier, who's name badge said "Jose", Isabella and Jade kept emptying the basket to where he could see down their dresses.

Jade accidentally dropped the jalapenos, and as she laid them on the counter, she was stroking them as if they were a cock.

Isabella had fun bending down in front of him to grab her wallet from her teddy bear backpack.

Normally the customer would bag their own groceries, but the store manager Frank, came over and began bagging the groceries for Jade and Isabella, and even carried them out for them.

Jade dropped her keys by the driver door, and made sure she accidentally brushed her ass against Frank's hand that was holding the groceries, as she bent to pick them up.

"You know they are going to be making naughty in the bathroom," Isabella commented.

"I enjoyed that. Especially when Frank pinched my ass cheek," Jade admitted.

Jade was finding she felt more confident about herself ever since Isabella had come into her life. She felt sexy and desired for the first time in her life.

After getting the steak in a quick marinade, Isabella grabbed her dual battery operated breast pumps, and handed a set to Jade.

When her breast pumps had begun relieving her aching breast of her nectar, she began grabbing some panty plushies, and began stuffing them in both of their backpacks, seeing as she had only the four she had brought with her to Jade's.

"Wow how many plushies do you have," Jade asked, looking over the two bookcases full of them.

"Look in my closet," Isabella said, returning to the kitchen.

Watching Jade out of the corner of her eye, while slicing onions, bell peppers, and Jalapenos, Isabella watched as Jade began pulling out her eight extra large space saver bags full of plushies and plushie outfits.

"I used my winnings from the fajita contests for Build A Bear gift cards," Isabella told Jade.

"Fuck me," Jade said, realizing just how many plushies would be joining her collection.

"They fit perfectly in panties too," Isabella told Jade.

"One thing is for sure, they won't remain in these any more. I want to have all our plushies all over our home," Jade said.

"I'm also an ace at those crane machines. There is one at work, and the company that owns it refills it at least once a week," Isabella admitted.

Out of curiosity, Jade looked under the bed and found five more space saver bags, three were plushies, and the other two held Isabella's collection of inflatable pool toys.

"Oh and I am a looner, anything I can use to rub my clit against I pretty much do," Isabella said, confessing the true level of her sexual needs.

"So if I bought you a bouquet of balloons," Jade began curiously.

"I would hump each one, and pop them as my cunt began creaming all over them," Isabella finished.

"Here I thought I was the only one that did that," Jade teased Isabella.

"You really need to look through all the categories on my website. I'm in most of the masturbation ones."

After Jade set the old cheap circular dining table, she begun warming the flour tortillas, and had made up margaritas to Isabella's specifications, Mary joined them a half hour early, which Isabella had planned on, and Hazel showed up ten minutes later.

With Isabella and Jade sitting next to one another, Hazel and Mary were made to do the same. The conversation was made up of Hazel complaining and gossiping about some of her clients with the other three adding comments. Mary also added gossip about her's and Isabella's relatives.

After they had finished eating, Isabella and Jade left while Mary and Hazel were passionately discussing about Mary's sister Josephine, and how stupid she was for marrying her fourth husband whom had cheated on her the morning of their wedding.

As Isabella and Jade walked out on the balcony, Jade handed Isabella a diaper pad, and asked "Could you change me sissy?"

Isabella kneeled on Jade's left, and pulled down the crotch of Jade's panties, and found Jade had filled the backend of her panties with lots of squishy brownies.

"Very nice," Isabella commented.

"Jalapenos always make me bake lots of brownies," Jade admitted, smiling sensually down to Isabella.

"I'll have to remember that," Isabella teased, as she began trading out diaper pads.

Putting the old golden water filled diaper pad in her own panties, Isabella licked her fingers clean of Jade's brownie batter.

As she stood up, Jade handed her a lit cigarette, and both enjoyed looking out into the star filled night, with an arm around their lover's waist.

Loud crashing and breaking noises from inside Isabella's apartment and broke the evening silence.

By the time Jade and Isabella looked into the apartment, ready to run in, they saw Mary on the table with her legs parted around Hazel, and her panties on the floor. They could tell Hazel was pounding her, while she was visibly choking Mary with one hand.

"Yes I called you a faggot, but your a faggot I want fucking me," Mary was gasping out.

"I'm a Mistress not a faggot," Hazel said, before slapping Mary.

"Fine Mistress faggot rape my cunt," Mary demanded, making Hazel pound into Mary harder.

Both Isabella and Jade could see Hazel's hard shaft sliding in and out of Mary's bush, while she was still choking Mary and roughly handling her left breast.

Isabella tried her hardest looking away, but could not stop herself from what she was seeing, partly out of worry for her Mother, and partly enjoying watching two people have rough sex.

Isabella was surprised to find that she wasn't disgusted with herself, because between watching the live action and having Mindy in her vibrating at full power she began creaming.

She knew she should because it was the woman whom gave her birth, but her sexual lusts overrode anything else.

Finally able to turn away, Isabella sparked up another cigarette, as Jade stood next to her.

"You know she won't hurt your mom really," Jade said.

"I know. I've purposely pissed off Hazel so she would do the same to me. It's just seeing my mom like that. It made me horny and a bit surprised I wasn't disgusted with myself for being turned on. Part of me wanted to go queen her," Isabella admitted.

"But you also want to give Hazel her room to break your Mother, and you don't want to tell your Mom yet," Jade offered.

"Don't be going Hazel on me," Isabella teased, as sounds of rough sex still were audible out on the balcony.

"I was just going to suggest that we watch, and then take it all out on Jennifer later," Jade said, rubbing the front of her dress.

"Mindy and Mandy are perfect aren't they," Isabella commented, watching Hazel and her Mom with Jade, and beginning to rub the base of Mindy's trunk against her clit.

When they saw Hazel had begun cumming inside of Mary, both turned away, and sparked up cigarettes, pretending they had not watched.

A few minutes later, Hazel joined Isabella and Jade, holding the leather handle of a chain leash, with Mary on the other end crawling on her hands and knees, and only wearing a bra and an adult diaper Isabella had bought when she first began accepting she was an adult toddler.

"Hazel, I'm wearing pretty panties now," Jade excitedly told her best friend, as she lift the hem of her dress.

"Very nice," Hazel said, rubbing the material between her fingers.

"Sissy made them for me," Jade said, and gave Isabella a kiss on the cheek.

"That's wonderful of you sweetie," Hazel said to Isabella.

"My daughter always loves to help. But you both look cute in diapers," Mary commented.

"Sorry Mistress," Mary said, when Hazel had given her a disapproving look for talking without permission.

"May I speak Mistress," Mary respectfully asked.

"Yes my little whore," Mary replied.

"I want both of you to know that I am happy for the two of you. I'm glad you both are so happy and in love. I want you to know that you two looked cute and sexy in diapers as well as those panties. Yes I knew you were wearing a diaper the other day Mija and that the both of you had been enjoying each other. I am your Mom and your best friend, and you can be open with me. I'm not dumb or dead. I know you had that big fuck bear and what it was for. I also knew you peed your bed because it felt good, and it didn't bother me. Now go spend time together, I will cleanup, if Mistress allows me too, and will help you move in the morning, again if Mistress allows it."

Hazel gave Mary a nod of approval, and Isabella, Jade, Hazel, and Mary enjoyed hugs and kisses from one another before Isabella and Jade left.

"Jennifer is going to meet us at our place," Isabella told Jade.

As Jennifer, dressed in a simple pink maxi length dress, embraced Isabella and Jade, she also grabbed one of their cheeks in her hands. She immediately lifted the hem of Jade's dress, and saw the panties.

"I thought you had to always wear diapers," Jennifer asked worriedly.

"I am. These are panty diapers, " Jade said excitedly.

"They have plastic panties in the middle, and with a diaper pad in the crotch of them," Isabella began.

"So you can make gold juice in them all day," Jennifer finished, astounded at Isabella's creative thinking.

"Exactly. I can wear pretty panties now," Jade added beaming.

"You look sexy as fuck in them," Jennifer said, looking over the panties.

"I made lots of brownies in them too," Jade said enthusiastically, bending over in front of Jennifer.

"Very nice," Jennifer said, slowly rubbing her hand over the backside of Jade's panties.

Isabella noticed Jennifer's cock begin to poke out of the front of her dress noticeably.

"Sissy made a few things for you too," Jade said excitedly, guiding Jennifer into the playroom.

Both Jade and Isabella had put Cream and Honey in the closet, along with their traveling fucking teddy bears, so Jennifer would have no idea what Isabella made her.

There was three presents, wrapped just like Jade's had been, one jumbo and two medium size ones.

Jennifer went for the jumbo one first, and she pulled out a jumbo pink teddy bear dressed just like Cream and Honey. It too had D cup size breast and lips that split just big enough for Jennifer's hard cock to fit in.

"She is awesome," Jennifer said full of excitement.

"Why don't you give a tug on Della's panties," Isabella sensually suggested.

Jennifer did, and was astonished to find an actual vagina, with full thick plush vaginal lips that were made of the same material as the teddy bear. As she spread apart the lips she found an actual clitoris with a clitoral hood partially covering it, and a vaginal opening.

Jennifer pushed her middle finger inside to find the same plush material, and could tell her hard cock would stretch it to the max.

Curiously, Jennifer looked further down the teddy bear's crotch and found an asshole, and knew it would be a tighter fit around her cock than even the vaginal opening.

"This is so fucking awesome," Jennifer said full of awe and wonder.