Isabella's Reversion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey encased the latex body of the elephant within Jade's diaper panties, as waves of euphoric pleasure crashed against her body.

It would have been a challenge to keep hold of the camera, but she made it a feat as she was able to focus in on Isabella's pussy pouring rivers of molten cream, when Isabella leaned back to allow the camera to see her cunt.

Knowing what was about to happen, Jade handed the camera to Isabella, grabbed a medium sized plush pink teddy bear from behind her, as she used her other hand to pull down her panties and free the elephant from her still flowing cunt that was also releasing a few drops of golden water.

Jade placed the teddy bear just below her pussy, to where the camera could see what was about to happen with her still honey squirting pussy, and stood above the front of the whale.

Unable to stop or control it, a heavy forceful stream of lemonade began pouring from Jade's cunt, and onto the teddy bear, while she moved her pussy back and forth to insure she utterly and completely soaked the teddy bear.

Isabella zoomed in on Jade's pussy, as Jade aimed her golden water towards the head of the teddy bear, allowing Isabella and the camera see it stream from her urethra and onto the teddy bear.

"You've been such a naughty bear that Mommy has to punish you sweetie," Jade said, while she continued emptying her apparently full bladder onto the teddy bear.

"Now you have to be a good teddy by making Mommy's who who feel special," Jade said, as she lowered onto the teddy bear and the whale.

Jade immediately began grinding down on the teddy bear, allowing wet sloppy to be heard by Isabella and the camera.

Using the top fin of the whale to hold the teddy bear in place, Jade also held onto the handles to help grind down even harder onto the teddy bear's snout, which her pussy lips engulfed.

Isabella herself had resumed humping her cunt against the whale's back seam, as she kept the camera steady on Jade's cunt rubbing against the teddy bear.

"Your so nice, wet, and warm. My who who is going to really teach you how to be a good girl," Jade told the teddy bear.

As Jade began approaching her climax, she could still feel squirts of her golden water squish out from the teddy bear and down her thighs and the front of the whale.

"Uh oh. Mommy needs to punish you more," Jade said, standing a little and turning around.

Isabella held the teddy bear in place by an ear, as Jade spread her ass cheeks, revealing a massive brownie was already stretching her asshole.

Jade looked behind herself to help her aim the brownie to start on the teddy bear's snout, as she said, "You've been a really bad girl."

Isabella recorded as Jade slightly moved forward, allowing the massive brownie to continue down the teddy bear's body, as she did a closeup of both Jade's asshole and the teddy bear.

As the brownie broke off from Jade's oven, and her sphincter began reducing in size, Jade turned back around, and pressed her swollen cunt down on the brownie and the teddy bear's snout.

"Now Mommy gets to rub your nose in her delicious brownie," Jade said, almost immediately grinding down on the teddy bear.

After allowing the camera to watch Jade grind the teddy bear until Jade made honey once more, Isabella put down the camera on the child's play table, helped her stand, so she could enjoy the delightful tastes of Jade's pussy, and resumed humping the whale, all while the camera continued recording.

Jade's cunt had been licked clean, and both had enjoyed a few more orgasms when Isabella had finished enjoying Jade's pussy.

Isabella grabbed a Disney Princess diaper from the bookshelf that she had brought with her, and fastened it onto herself.

"I really need to make lemonade and lots of fresh brownies," Isabella announced, as she walked over to Jade.

Jade laid beneath Isabella, and slid the waterproof camera, with it set to record with the flash on, in the crotch of Isabella's diaper before starting to record with the one she was holding.

Jade could see a wet spot forming on the crotch of the diaper, as the stream of golden water was made very audible from it hitting against the waterproof camera first then being soaked into the diaper.

"This is going to be brownie batter, and a lot of it," Isabella proudly said, as wet farts alerted of the truth.

Jade could see the back end of the diaper poking out quite a bit through the camera's view finder, and a darker wet area sprung up around it while wet pooping sounds continued coming from the diaper.

Isabella had to squat down a little to help her have a bit more strength to push all of the contents of her bum into the diaper, as she gasped for air.

It took Isabella nearly ten minutes to finally push out everything and to drain her bladder fully. The diaper gave evidence of why it took so long, as it sagged down.

Isabella pulled aside the crotch of the diaper, giving an inside view of the mess within the diaper, and pulled out the waterproof camera, which was dripping wet with her pee and even had a little brownie batter on it.

Jade stopped it recording, after taking it from Isabella, and began licking it clean, while Isabella did the same with her finger tips.

"It's all nice warm and squishy now, sissy," Isabella told Jade.

"Very nice," Jade replied, as she rubbed a hand against the crotch.

They both wiped the inflatable whale down with several pairs of Isabella's old panties, cleaning off all of the honey and cream that had been poured all over it.

Jade laid the still recording camera down on the child's table, unfolded a plastic diaper mat on the floor, and laid on top of it, with her legs spread and her heels touching her ass cheeks.

Isabella laid on top of Jade and began rubbing the crotch of her messy diaper against Jade's swollen cunt, as she began passionately kissing her.

It felt wonderful to Isabella, as the wet and messy crotch of the Pamper's diaper rubbed against her cunt, while she pulled Jade's left breast free of the bra and dress.

She squeezed it just a little so the camera could see a small stream of Jade's white ambrosia squirt from her nipple, before clamping down on Jade's hard nipple with her lips and began sucking the nourishment from it.

Jade wrapped her legs tightly around Isabella, and began humping and grinding up against the diaper just as ferociously as Isabella was her cunt.

Soon Jade's cunt provided lubrication for them both to be able to grind faster against one another, Jade enjoying the sticky wetness of her honey that was now smearing against her pussy and the crotch of the diaper, as her cunt was still flowing heavy thick globs of her ejaculation.

Soft moans of pleasure were audible from both Jade and Isabella, with Isabella draining every sweet and precious drop of Jade's milk. She would not be satisfied until she had all that Jade could give her.

Isabella had been staving off the climax for as long as humanly possible, finally causing her to tremble while thick sticky cream began also filling the already full and messy diaper.

Surprisingly Isabella managed to continue grinding Jade's who who, while finishing off the left breast, and began on the right breast.

Jade began playing with her left breast, as her soul mate began on the right one, as to continue enjoying pleasurable sensations from both of her massive breast.

Isabella continued draining Jade's breast, as both rubbed there almost continuously ejaculating cunts, with only a messy diaper separating the two.

When Isabella had fully drained the right breast, both stayed in the same position, but rested from the multiple orgasms that had rocked against them.

Finally, Isabella sat up, and pulled Jade into her lap, as she freed her left breast from her own bra and dress.

The camera bore witness, as Jade reached up and began suckling Isabella's breast, while Isabella supported her head with one arm, and lightly stroked her lover's sloppy wet pussy with her free hand.

"Your who who feels so wonderful between my fingers sissy. I could play and taste it for hours," Isabella told Jade.

Jade said nothing, but allowed the comment to warm her heart, while looking up into Isabella's loving eyes, continuing to savor the delightful milk she was sucking from Isabella's erect but soft brown nipple.

Jade soon moved to Isabella's right breast, as to enjoy more of Isabella's essence, enjoying the soft light strokes of Isabella's finger tips against her bare and salivating cunt.

Isabella continued looking into her lover's eyes, commenting this very precious moment into her memory.

Polishing off the rest of Isabella's nourishment, Jade asked, "May I have your diaper sissy?"

In response, Isabella silently stood, and pushed down the diaper off her, and kneeled down to slid it up Jade.

Using her french manicured finger nails, she ripped just enough of the crotch in the area between her vagina and asshole so her golden water would flow into a second diaper when the first got too full, and fastened a second clean on on top of the old dirty one. Then fastened a Bambino Blanco diaper onto Jade.

Jade noticed she needed to waddle as she stood, and was actually quite pleased by it. It made her feel as if she was a little girl toddler with a thick new diaper.

"I may double diaper quite a bit," Jade admitted to Isabella, as they folded back up the soaked panties, and laid them on the child's table.

"Medium sized plushies in them also help make you waddle," Isabella admitted to her, as she fastened on a Bambino Blanco diaper, that Jade had colored on, onto herself.

Jade and Isabella grabbed their large pink and purple My Little Ponies plushies, and took them outside, along with a beer each and the cameras.

Positioning the plushies so that they would easily be able to face one another, they enjoyed a cigarette with their beer, as they slowly humped their plush ponies.

The pleasurable sensations of the warm thick batter pressed up against Jade's pussy and ass made her have to grind down a little hard on the plush pony, still taking slow strides, as to control when she would reach climax.

Jade saw a smiling Isabella, as she opened her eyes from deeply enjoying what pleasures the diaper was providing.

"I enjoyed it also. I will have to make brownie batter more," Isabella admitted.

"I also love shopping for things I plan on wiggling on, especially when others are around. I wonder if they know or if they can read my hunger for that item in my facial expressions. It's a wonderful thrill," Isabella admitted as she began editing the movie they had made for uploading to her website.

"I take it you actually made your Build A Bears then?"

"Oh fuck yes. I would spend a long time picking out their outfit too. There was a place like that in a shopping center. They specialized in birthday parties and such. They had more clothes and plushies to choose from, but they went out of business a few years ago. With the winnings from my last Fajita contest I booked it for a party of twenty, and made all twenty plushies myself."

"Did they say anything?"

"Not after I explained that I collected teddy bears and such. One sales lady even helped me make a few. When she was making the last one she whispered it was her favorite one to personally enjoy."

"Did you both enjoy it."

"She did, but I enjoyed a few of the others with her. I've thought about getting my own setup like that, but make the plushies with correct anatomy."

"That would be an awesome party favor."

Isabella finished trimming the videos, and began uploading them, as Jade said, "One thing I need to warn you about my Mother is she seams very uptight and almost cold. But she is a very loving and has a big heart. She uses it as a wall. And she is very big on manners."

"I'm not worried. I still want to meet your parents and I'm excited to play golf for the first time."

"That's because you like playing with balls," Jade teased.

"And long hard things also," Isabella added.

After hanging back up their dresses, both Isabella and Jade went to bed early in just their bras and diapers. Both enjoying one another's thigh to lightly hump themselves to sleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Renting a Room from Mrs. Taylor Young man submits to his mature, full-figured landlady.in Fetish
Mommy Denise His wife returns from a trip and everything changed.in Fetish
Diapers Inc. Lady boss puts her female assistant in diapers.in Fetish
Baby Cara Why does her roommate have a giant diaper?in Fetish
The New Manager, A BBW Pt. 01 A new manager and her tech lead hit it off.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories