Isabella's Reversion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Della is also machine washable," Isabella said, rubbing down the front of Jennifer's dress.

"Open your second one sissy, please," Jade asked, wanting to see it just as badly as Jennifer.

After pulling Della's panties back up, Jennifer began unwrapping the second one to pull out a sexy looking anime Asian girl plush doll. It was sixteen inches long, white with long feminine eye lashes and pink eye shadow with pink full lips. The doll's black hair was up in pigtails, with bangs going down the forehead.

It was wearing a little girls white puffy silk dress with thick white plastic panties. The dress was low cut just enough to reveal the tops of it's C cup breast, and had "Lacey" embroidered in gold cursive letters right under the bosom.

Experimentally, Jennifer split it's lips to find she would be able to stick half of her cock in it. Another vagina met her wondering fingers, as she slid the plastic panties to the side.

"Play with the top waist band of the panties," Isabella told Jennifer.

Jennifer did, and found they split apart enough to put the tip of her cock into.

"They can hold four full loads, and she has four more pairs," Isabella explained.

As Jennifer lifted the hem of the dress more, she saw a white satin bra.

"I made it to where you can put your naughty stick either under the dress and into the panties, or you can put it under the front bra strap so you can take longer to make naughty juice," Isabella explained, putting her finger between the front bra strap and and the doll while Jennifer was still looking up the dress.

"Oh and I did test it earlier. Lacey does fit in panties and her nose feels awesome against my clit," Isabella said smiling sensually.

"Very nice. Thank you so much for both of them," Jennifer said, embracing Isabella.

"Oh your welcome sissy. She can also wear Build A Bear outfits also."

The third present was the same backpack teddy bear that Jade and Isabella had now begun using.

"It fits a lot of stuff in it," Isabella said, trying to hint to Jennifer to look inside.

She did and pulled out ten pairs of the same styled panty diapers Isabella and Jade was wearing.

"I made these a little baggy, because I know you will be getting a butt and hip lift. Also I only made you ten pairs for now, but I figured you would rather enjoy my old panties more," Isabella explained.

"Of course sissy."

"Now go open the closet in the office," Jade said, barely able to hold in the secret she did for Jennifer.

All three went into the office, and as Jennifer opened the walk in closet she was met with an entire wardrobe. Varying from day business dresses, to club wear, lots of adult little girl clothing and sleepwear, and even some gothic clothing. Several pairs of various shoes were in the bottom of the closet, along with several packages of hosiery.

"The pantyhose have the naughty stick sleeve also," Jade happily announced.

"Oh my. You both are so awesome. Thank you both for everything," Jennifer said, as she was quickly looking through all the clothes.

"Jade got you all of this, and she even took into account when you go through feminization," Isabella explained.

"We will move all of Hazel's overnight clothes down here, and you're overnights can go in our closet," Jade said, as Jennifer embraced her.

Isabella took advantage of Jade holding onto Jennifer, and went up Jennifer's dress to first change panties, licking precum from Jennifer's hard cock first, and then placed Lacey into Jennifer's panties, putting the throbbing meat stick just under the dress.

"Fuck I want to make naughty right now," Jennifer said, enjoying her throbbing cock to be between both Lacey's breast along with her plush material and soft double sided satin dress.

"Let's all go hump and enjoy tonight," Jade suggested.

Jade and Isabella grabbed their pink ponies, and all three went outside.

"Sit in front of me," Isabella requested of Jennifer, sitting backwards on her pony.

"Now close your eyes," Isabella said.

As Jennifer closed her eyes, Isabella freed her right breast of her dress and bra, and placed the sore and swollen soft brown nipple to Jennifer's parted lips, whom began sucking.

Jennifer's eye shot open in pleasant surprise, as she began enjoying Isabella's breast milk for the first time.

While massaging her aching right breast with one hand, she used the other to pull out Mindy, traded Jade for Mandy, and began enjoying it as a lollipop, while Jade did the same.

"You get to clean us later, so we are sharing Mindy and Mandy," Isabella explained, as Jennifer looked longingly at Mandy.

After finishing licking Mandy clean, Isabella leaned over, removed Jade's left breast from her dress and bra, and began enjoying her night time snack.

Jade's cunt loved everything about these new panties, between the soft wet satin and the brownies rubbing against her ass and pussy, she couldn't help but to begin making honey.

Slipping her throbbing cock into the open split in the waist band of Lacey's plastic panties, Jennifer began spewing a full load into the plastic panties, while switching over to Isabella's left breast. She had not had time to eat supper, so she would be draining Isabella of all her milky ambrosia.

Between the wondrous feeling of her breast being drained and her panties being full, Isabella kept a continuous creamy flow of her secretions.

Moans and sucking noises filled the night air, as all three enjoyed humping their plushies with one another.

All three took quick showers, after Jennifer had gotten her fill of brownie batter from both Jade and Isabella.

As all three sat outside enjoying one last cigarette before bed, all dressed in diapers, bras, and puffy little girl night dresses, Isabella pulled out a small funnel attached to a long tube from her teddy bear backpack, and handed the tube to Jade.

"I forgot about this earlier, but now we can enjoy our own milk, without having to use pumps or bending in weird ways," Isabella explained, placing the funnel under Jade's dress, and inside her bra.

Isabella held it in place until Jade began sucking on the tube.

"This is so awesome," Jade exclaimed.

"I made several, and I can easily make more," Isabella said.

"It will also make it much easier in the morning when we're both hungry," Jade commented.

"I thought of that also," Isabella admitted.

"I wish you were coming with us Sunday," Jade admitted to Jennifer.

"Me too. But we can go in December. Would it be ok if I came by a few times while you guys are gone?"

"Of course. You can come over whenever you want. I will set you up with my security system too."

"Awesome. Thanks."

"You want to help us out tomorrow," Isabella asked.

"I would love to, but in order to come over tonight I had to put some things off till tomorrow," Jennifer explained.

"I do have an office here anytime you would like to work late here," Jade offered.

"But the issue would be I wouldn't get any work done," Jennifer said.

Jade slept in the middle, as both Isabella and Jennifer slowly humped against her, and began enjoying a bedtime snack from her exposed nipples.

As the alarm sounded way to early for Isabella, darkness still filled the bedroom as she opened her eyes.

"I think it maybe time to break in the nipple straws," Jade said, offering one to Isabella, as Jade placed the funnel of her inside the nipple opening of Isabella's bra.

Jennifer grabbed the one she had been using last night on Isabella's other breast, while Isabella mounted Jade and began humping her diaper against Jade's.

Jade slipped her hand down the front of Jennifer's diaper to begin enjoying her morning woody between her fingers.

"I want to feel you make naughty in your diaper," Jade told Jennifer, as she began stroking her hand up and down Jennifer's thick pulsing shaft.

All three enjoyed their breakfast, as one by one found sexual release. Jade being last after she felt Jennifer explode all over her hand.

Jade licked her hand clean after enjoying the sensation of Jennifer making lemonade in her diaper.

With fresh cream provided by Jade's breast, all three enjoyed coffee and a quick cigarette before hurriedly getting ready for the day.

Jennifer took Isabella's and Jade's dirty diapers with her as she left, dressed as a school girl, with a full coverage bra that hid her breastforms, and wearing a pair of the new panties Isabella had made her.

Jade and Isabella simply dressed in diapers, bras, black Nike slick jogging pants, and pink Nike t shirts, and brushed their hair up into pony tails.

"I'm thinking about telling my Mom about me having the hots for her," Isabella told Jade, as Jade drove both to go pick up boxes.

"I take it last night turned you on more than you thought," Jade asked with concern, but with a bit of happiness as well for Isabella.

"It did, and now that I dropped my walls with you I am so tired of keeping secret my feelings and emotions," Isabella admitted.

"You know I will be there with you no matter what you decide sissy."

"And you don't know how much that means to me."

As Isabella and Jade began taking boxes up to her apartment, they found Hazel and Mary outside enjoying coffee and a cigarette. Hazel was still in her nightgown, and Mary was wearing the same diaper as last night, which now was full, and bra along with her collar.

"Hazel, may I talk with Mama, please," Isabella respectfully requested.

"Sure sweetie. I think she needs to talk with you also," Hazel replied.

"You can go first Mama," Isabella said.

"I want to say how happy I am for you Mija. You found your path in life, and your soul mate along the way. I want us to be more than Mama and Mija. I want us to be free with one another. I would rather talk about sewing patterns and how much we enjoy diapers, or even about our sex life. I'm tired of catching you up on the family. I love my sons and other daughters with all my heart, but you are the one who helped me through your Papa's passing. They blame me for staying with him, which I understand, but I insured none of them got the same beating you did that one time. That only happened because he had not eaten dinner. When we were first married he had such a fiery passion, in fact I told him that even if I had headache or not in the mood, to just take my pucha. But as his drinking increased it turned into a fiery temper instead. I would actually put crushed sleeping pills in his dinner. Not a big amount, just enough to help him pass out soon after his sixth or seventh beer. That way he would be to tired to touch you kids. I had no choice but to stay with him. If not I would have been shipped back to Mexico with my parents, and you all would have had to deal with him. We met when he had come to Mexico to see his grandparents, and had fallen in love and he married me. So I became legal also. We are alike in many ways. Just like you I prefer diapers, I just always wore them at night. I told your Papa that it was something I was born with, and when you that accident he thought he would have to give up more beer money."

"Wow. I never knew all of that, Mama," Isabella managed to get out.

"I also hump all the time. As your Papa became a drunk he never made my pucha happy. So I enjoyed my pillows. That was why you found my sewing room locked sometimes. I would enjoy the special pillow I made myself while I sewed. I knew what that big teddy bear of yours was and what it was for. I even enjoyed it a few times you worked several days. Why do you think you always had a clean apartment and supper awaiting you. I came over to enjoy your stuffed animals, and washed them before I left. I wear moo-moos so I can enjoy having those in my panties all the time with no one noticing them. I want us to be best friends along with me being your Mama."

"I would like that too. I do want to be open and honest with you. To kind of show you that I will tell you I use to borrow your and my sisters' panties when I began realizing I enjoyed women as much as men."

"I thought it was your brothers that were doing that," Mary said as she began laughing hard.

"I use to watch them like a hawk when they were in our room. Is that why you started helping with laundry and began using our bathroom?"

"Partly. I also knew how much work you had to do and wanted to help out."

"Speaking of help, let's get you out of here. Mistress has plans for me, and I'm sure you two want to go have fun."

"Sounds good Mama, but I need to tell you one more thing. Jade and I are going to Orlando for a four nights for the Harry Potter getaway."

"That is wonderful. I do hope you take plenty of pictures, and send some to me," Mary said delighted.

"Thank you Mama," Jade said, embracing Mary.

"Now You and Jade start on kitchen, and I will clean and Mistress can help with packing clothes, if she wishes," Mary said, after breaking the loving embrace with Isabella.

"Sounds good, as long as you give you Margarita recipe to your Mama," Hazel teased.

"I taught it to her," Mary replied.

Jade began filling boxes with Isabella's cheap Walmart dishes, while Isabella began packing her food.

Mary began cleaning the entire apartment, while Hazel packed up all of Isabella's jogging outfits.

"You talk about your Mother's moo-moos, when you mainly wore exercise clothes, and had all these pretty dresses," Hazel teased Isabella.

"Who asked your opinion Doctor bitch," Isabella teased Hazel.

"Don't make me spank you, whore."

"You'll just turn her on," Jade added.

"And me," Mary commented from the bathroom.

When Isabella had began packing her bookcases of plushies, she sneaked one in her diaper, and filled a box of them.

"You can have these with Hazel's permission , Mama," Isabella said, putting the box aside from the rest of the stuffed animals she was taking with her.

"Thank you, Mija," Mary replied, looking in the box.

"Hazel knows the code to our home, and if you two want you can have Joan. Isabella made us twinkies," Jade suggested, knowing Isabella would be happy Joan found a good home.

"Really," Mary exclaimed.

"Really Mama," Isabella said, giving Jade a thank you wink.

"And you can come visit whenever Mistress Hazel allows you too," Isabella added.

It was noon by the time the apartment was clean and everything was packed. Isabella had called the Salvation Army to come pickup the furniture and other household items they would like.

"We will see you soon, sweeties," Hazel said, embracing both Isabella and Jade.

"Don't forget what I told you, Mija. I really love and care about you, and enjoy talking with you. And both of you look sexy in diapers," Mary said as she took her turn embracing and kissing Isabella and Jade.

"Let's go have a last smoke here," Isabella suggested.

"And some lunch," Jade added, slightly stroking Isabella's breast.

It was another hour before the Salvation Army truck came to pick up all of Isabella's old furniture, luckily Isabella and Jade had just finished their lunch feeding and were washing the feeding straws when the truck showed up.

Isabella dropped a check for the four months she stilled owed on the lease along with her apartment keys in the office's mail drop, and they left.

"Why is this in the same box as your vibrator," Jade asked, holding up an expensive camera.

"Oh it's my porn cam. It records in really good HD quality. I was trying out that new auction website, and that was normally seven hundred, but got it for sixty three and change. I was playing around and even got a water proof pocket one for the heck of it for a little over ten bucks," Isabella explained.

"Wait. A porn cam?"

"Yeah I wanted to make the porns I made of myself in HD. I hate it when people use crap ones to make their self porn. So I wanted a nice one."

"You want too? We can get dressed up like little fairy princesses and really have some fun."

"I was thinking about making myself as a category link on my website, wanna make it the both of us?"

"And imagine what we could do with the waterproof one," Isabella said, winking at Jade's diaper.

"Oh that would be nice."

"We could do it all in the playroom too."

"And later we could make a dice game for things we do for the camera," Jade added.

"That would be awesome. One dice for underpants, one for activity, and one for objects."

"For today I have a few ideas for you I would love to watch," Jade said.

"Same here. But I do want one of us breastfeeding one another though."

After finishing unpacking, both had a quick cigarette, while writing a list down of things they wanted to record their lover do for the camera, and looked over what the other had written in crayon.

After a quick shower, and brushing their hair with oil up into high pigtails, both went into the closet.

Both used a sparkling purple eyeshadow that fade into pink with a sparkle sealer, and used smudge proof purple glitter lipstick with a pink lip liner.

They both dressed in a little girl's pink satin fairy princess dress that had a purple satin center and purple fairy wings. The hem of the dress only covered Jade's pink satin rumba dixie belle panty diapers and Isabella's diaper if they kept their arms down to their side. The bosom barley covered their pink satin and lace push-up nursing bras, and had puffy shoulders with a built in petticoat.

They rolled pink silk sheer thigh highs up their sculpted legs, and used pink satin garters to keep them in place.

After setting up the playroom, Isabella brought in a grocery bag filled with her old dixie belle nylon panties, and put several pairs of them around the room, and traded her diaper for a pair.

"Let's clean ourselves with them each time we make cream and honey," Isabella suggested.

"Jennifer will go crazy with them all," Jade commented with a sensual grin.

"I'll go first sissy. My cunny has been needing some whale loving," Isabella said, walking over to the inflatable killer whale.

Jade began recording as Isabella mounted the inflatable, putting her cunt in the crevasse between top fin and the body, and bent down to grab the pool toy's handles.

"It's been a while since I wiggled on you," Isabella said to the whale.

"Your going to make my special place feel really good," she added, as she slowly began humping against the whale.

Isabella began taking long slow strides, allowing her swollen wet nylon covered pussy to long periods of friction against the seam of the whale.

"I'm going to make cream all over you."

Isabella stopped just long enough to free her breast of her dress and nursing bra, so when she laid almost all the way down, she could feel the top fin between her needful breast.

"I'm going to have to enjoy you more. My who who is already happy," Isabella said, as her pussy began releasing cream into the crotch of her panties.

By the time Isabella had begun full hard strides against the whale, she had removed her cream soaked panties, and was grinding against the whale with her bare pussy.

Unable to restrain herself from having her own cunt being pleasured, Jade put the camera down just long enough to put Mandy in her panties, and turned her on high.

The camera even began picking up the streams of secretions flowing from Isabella's pussy down the sides and backend of the whale, as her moans made harmonious music with the sloppy sounds of her pussy grinding against the whale.

Between actually watching her lover make love to the inflatable whale, and the knowledge she would be able to watch it as much as she wanted, along with the fact she had a vibrating toy inside her cunt, Jade had to grab a pacifier so she could keep the moans from escaping her mouth when the inevitable climax came.