Isabella's Reversion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So they teamed up, and Peter teed off, just as Victoria moaned loudly. Isabella had a persistent cough come the eleventh hole. Jade accidentally kicked Isabella's ball into the lake at the fifteenth hole, when Peter and Isabella had a three stroke lead.

At the eighteenth hole, Peter's hit went off to the side a little when Victoria had bent all the way down to tie her shoe, just in Peter's peripheral vision.

Isabella noticed through the white sheer pantyhose there was something purple and very bulky, with a light blue streak that turned dark blue at the bottom under Victoria's golf skirt, and realized why she had gotten after Jade for not wearing a diaper.

Isabella had her vengeance when Jade teed off into a tree, while she had been rubbing herself against the wood she would be teeing off with.

It ended with Peter and Isabella winning by one stroke.

"But she cheated," Jade said in a mock pout.

Everyone laughed hard.

As they all four sat outside on the patio, with Peter enjoying a cigar he had made Victoria light, Jade, Isabella, and even Victoria enjoyed a cigarette.

"I haven't had that much fun in years," Victoria said.

"That was a very delightful game," Peter agreed.

"This was really your first time playing," Victoria asked Isabella.

"Yes ma'am. I had always wanted to try, but I rarely had time to myself. Much less play golf."

"Enough with the yes ma'am and Mrs. Ferguson. Just call me Victoria or Mom. I loath Vickie, so please don't ever use that either."

"Pet will also do," Peter added, and laughed.

"Laugh now sweetheart," Victoria said, smiling widely.

"Oh I think I may do more than laugh," Peter said, stroking his belt with his thumb.

"Peter and I are what is called Dominants. We use golf games to decide who will be in charge," Victoria explained to Isabella.

Isabella was surprised, but happily so, that Victoria and Peter were so open with her and Jade.

"That was why I teamed up with Peter," Isabella replied, smiling thoughtfully at Jade.

"Is there any way I could see a pair of those things Jade showed me earlier," Victoria asked both Jade and Isabella.

Isabella handed her backpack to Victoria, "There is a pair in the belly. You can borrow them if you want."

Victoria rejoined them a few minutes later as they were walking inside for the late lunch buffet.

As they all sat and began eating, Victoria admitted, "These do feel delightful. I can see why you two enjoy wearing them to diapers."

"Thank you Victoria. I do enjoy them, but I do prefer the others. They feel so wonderful," Isabella admitted, taking a minute from hurriedly eating.

"You two should enjoy your lunch. It does taste good, yes," Peter said, hoping they did not get a bad steak or lobster tail.

"It's delicious as always Daddy. We just have to get back and pack. We didn't last night. Isabella bought us Harry Potter getaway package at Universal for a honeymoon type thing."

"When is your flight," Victoria asked.

"In a little over three hours," Isabella told them.

"Then take your time ladies. Your Father and I will come help pack and you will have a good hour to go through all that security stuff."

"Really? Thanks Mom. Mom can pack a house in an hour."

"Don't exaggerate, sweetie."

"She grounded me from my game boy one day, and defeated the whole game by supper," Jade explained to Isabella.

"Everything has it's proper place," Victoria said.

"I would be lost at work if it was not for Victoria here. She loves to make sure everything is perfectly organized," Peter said, with a slight chuckle.

As they continued eating, the conversation remained a light conversation of Jade and Peter teasing Victoria, whom would tease back.

While they talked, Isabella found it easy to slip one hand down to her lap to press Mandy against her needful cunt even more, as she thought of what Victoria looked like with those panty diapers she borrowed.

Isabella actually found it a little hard to follow Peter in his black Escalade, as he sped and swerved through traffic. But they made a good forty minute drive in just twelve minutes.

"Dad drives Mom crazy when he drives fast like that. She swore once she would make him put in racing seat belts so she would feel safer," Jade told Isabella as they parked her motorcycle in the rear garage.

Grabbing the suitcases from the laundry room, both walked in to find they had forgotten to hide Honey's cock, as they saw Victoria touching it.

"These are very delightful," Victoria admitted.

"Sissy made those too."

"Really," Victoria said in a questioning tone, before continuing upstairs.

"Peter if you could call Alexander, and make this a special trip for Jade and Isabella."

"Of course," Peter replied, walking into the office.

"Now pick out your outfits, along with two days extra and lay them on the bed. Also repack your backpacks. Then go change into diapers so security does not have issues with the metal eye holes on your panties."

As Isabella brought the last of the clothing to the bed, Victoria asked, "What toys are you going to pack?"

"Just those two teddy bears and a few other stuffed animals," Isabella explained.

"I meant personal toys," Victoria said.

"I know. Those two are like the one downstairs and we just need a few other stuffed animals."

Victoria's eyes had widened at the same time she squeezed her legs together.

"Well go repack your backpack, and then change into diapers," Victoria said, quickly returning to packing.

As Isabella began walking into the bathroom to change into a diaper, she realized that was the second time Victoria had mentioned the backpacks and changing into diapers. So as she opened her teddy bear backpack with Jade, she was unsurprised to find two gallon size Ziploc bags each with a neatly refolded purple diaper and a hand warmer. A note was also in it.

"Girls, I would love to sit and chat for awhile when you two get a free moment. Please do not mention these little gifts until then, but do enjoy them. They are completely soaked, so you will need to wear a second one. I will return the panties once I have enjoyed them fully."

Isabella dropped her panty diaper, and laid it on the changing table where she knew Victoria, out of needful habit, would move them to be reorganized, while Jade was rereading the note.

After ripping a small hole in the crotch, Isabella fastened a second diaper over the one Victoria had left her. The lemonade within the first was warm as it pressed up against her.

Wordlessly Jade did the same as Isabella, and Isabella could tell Jade was deep in thought.

"We will talk about on the plane, but do like she said and enjoy them. After we get on the plane we can put Mindy and Mandy back in," Isabella told Jade, knowing she needed to be reminded about getting ready.

Both packed a few more diapers in their backpacks, along with travel size package of baby wipes, lotion, and powder.

With everything packed by the time they got back in the room, Peter loaded the luggage into the back of the Escalade and they were off to the airport with almost two hours till Isabella's and Jade's flight.

As Isabella hugged Victoria good bye, Victoria asked, "Could you make me one of those teddy bears?"

"I would love too. And mine is on the patio if you could bring it inside with Jade's," Isabella replied, covertly telling Victoria which one was Jade's, and knowing she would probably fuck both Honey and Cream.

Knowing nothing in their luggage would give concern to the TSA agent going through them, Isabella stealthily grabbed Jade's ass, as to remind her what she was wearing, making her squirm a bit.

As they went through the metal detector, Isabella whispered about Mandy and Mindy to a lady officer, pleading to her sense of it not wanting it handled by the male TSA officer at the baggage check in.

The lady seemed to understand, and in return for allowing it to pass through the x-ray machine unquestioned, made Isabella go through a random search.

"Those do look tempting to seize," the lady whispered, as she pat Isabella down.

"I'll send you an email on how to make one," Isabella whispered back.

After whispering emails, the lady finished patting down Isabella, lifting her golf skirt just a hair to insure the diaper was being used.

"Your free to go ma'am. And thank you again," the lady whispered the second part.

"A pleasure," Isabella said sensually winking at her, and then tried her best to sway her hips. It was a bit difficult being double diapered.

As they waited for the hour for the plane, they stopped by the gift shop for Coke Zeros and some snacks. Then they took turns having a quick cigarette and going back through the security checkpoint.

With twenty minutes left, they again took turns, this time to go to the bathroom and put Mandy and Mindy in their diapers and vaginal openings.

Jade was pleasantly surprised that Isabella stood up when they called for first class.

"Wow sissy. I've never flown in first class before."

"The really cool thing is we get free adult beverages at the beginning of both flights and access to the Admiral's club in Houston during our layover. And I sat us next to each other on both flights to there and back."

It was almost ten when they arrived in Orlando, after enjoying a few bathroom breaks that provided much relief to both of their aching pussies.

By the time they rode the monorail to baggage claim, got their rental, a Black Chevrolet Tahoe, and left the airport it was half past ten.

As Jade drove to the hotel, wanting it as a surprise for Isabella, she looked in her passenger side mirror and saw something that made her cunt begin to water.

"Sissy, you may want to change shirts real quick," Jade told Isabella, as she noticed Isabella's breast had looked through the nursing pad even.

Isabella looked down and noticed her golf sweater had two spreading wet spots.

"I bet your little who who is salivating," Isabella commented, as she took of her sweater, and dug in her backpack for a spare shirt.

After changing out her bra, with fresh nursing pads, and slipping into a pink silk sleeveless button up blouse, with Jade watching out of the corner of her eye, she popped one of the old soaked nursing pads in Jade's mouth, and enjoyed sucking on the other.

Almost twenty minutes later, Jade was pulling into the valet parking area for Loews Porfirio Bay Hotel with Isabella's mouth opened in shock.

The male valet, actually placed their luggage on a luggage trolley for them, and followed them up to the check in counter.

"Yes Ms. Ferguson and Ms. Hernandez, you will be staying in our luxurious Presidente Suite. It has a King Master Suite, a deluxe two queen room suite, and a balcony. Your incidentals are on the house, and please feel free to contact our Concierge if you need anything."

"I'm sure this is a smoke free hotel, but..."

"Just step onto the balcony and close the door and you will be just fine, Ms. Ferguson," Amy, the Guest Service Receptionist, whispered to Jade, as she leaned a little forward.

"Here are your room keys, and Keith will take you to your room."

"Does everyone get this kind of service," Jade asked Keith curiously.

"No ma'am. Only certain guests."

Isabella and Jade began flirting with him, and continued all the way to their room. They stopped once he opened the door for them.

The double doors opened to reveal an Italian styled suite that screamed luxury.

Keith put their suitcases in the living area, and Jade quietly palmed him a hundred.

Isabella and Jade began exploring the entire suite, which boasted a kitchen area, along with a study with a fireplace, a dining area, a normal bathroom in the two queen suite, and a Jacuzzi tub in the king master suite.

Knowing they were an hour ahead, and Peter would probably still be up doing things with Victoria, Isabella grabbed Jade's phone and called Peter, ignoring Jade's "Hey".

"Hello sweetie," Peter said, answering the phone.

"This is Isabella actually. I just wanted to say thanks. The room is awesome," Isabella said.

"I'm glad you two like it. Enjoy and have fun. Everything is taken care of," Peter said, as a painful feminine moan could be heard in the background.

"Thanks again. Jade sends her love as well," Isabella said, before ending the call.

"What if I wanted to talk to my Dad," Jade protested.

"He's a bit busy. I heard your Mom moan in pain," Isabella explained.

"Oh. Wow."

"You will be tomorrow also," Isabella teased.

"Nice. But for now I really need one of those teddy bears we packed," Jade said, unzipping one of the suitcases in the living area.

"Me too. I'm so fucking horny after today, and your Mom's warm piss isn't helping," Isabella admitted.

"About that," Jade began, handing Isabella one of the two fucking teddy bears.

"Let's go onto the balcony first," Isabella said, stuffing the teddy bear between the two diapers, after pulling the plush cock through it's front panty opening.

"Oh my. I really did need that," Isabella said, as she stuffed the plush cock inside her vaginal opening, and immediately began creaming all over it and the diaper.

"I just made honey myself," Jade said, walking to the fridge for two bottles of water.

They sat indian style in the two cushioned chaise lounge chairs, and sparked up a cigarette each, as they both began slowly humping their teddy bears.

"Now about your Mom sissy, she knows we are open, and that you are with someone who loves you dearly and you love dearly as well, so now she feels free to let you know she wants you, and has for a long time. She knew I was coming with you, and that I would enjoy her diaper just as much as you would. She probably never told you before because she wanted you to find someone that made you happy, whether or not that person was open."

"But how did she know you were open and that you would enjoy a dirty diaper of hers," Jade asked partially figuring that Isabella must have said something.

"Oh that is easy. I more than brushed the backend of her diaper, and moaned in her ear when we were getting in the carts to go back to the clubhouse. That was why she was upset you weren't wearing a diaper, she was hoping to sneak a dirty one home. I did tell her we left her our dirty diaper panties on the changing table."

"Was I oblivious to all of this or something," Jade asked, not upset with what Isabella had done, just surprised she hadn't noticed.

"Oh no. I made sure you didn't notice. I wanted it to be a surprise for you. Plus I knew she needed to know I was open to more than just a good friendship with my lover's mother. I also let her know which was Cream and Honey."

"What? Really," Jade asked, beginning to grind down on her teddy bear.

"I want you to enjoy being with your Mother when it happens. I know I will. Just like I would love to fuck Peter also. I let him know that as well. I rubbed against him a little back when I went to get a bottle of water when he did at the thirteenth hole."

"Really. You do remember me telling you he rapes and doesn't fuck right."

"Oh yeah. I've always wanted to be, but none of the men I have been with could."

"You can't rape the willing," Jade teased.

"I'm sure Peter can," Isabella said, bearing down on her own teddy bear.

"Now what about your Mom," Jade asked knowingly.

"I will be with her when the time is right, just like I know you will be as well. I am my Mother's daughter to a T. She just married the wrong guy. She did her best to make our life as good as she could, and I respect her for that. I honestly felt a spark with her years ago. I was about eighteen and she had been beaten pretty good, and stayed over at my apartment. We were embracing, and I looked in her eyes and saw passion. But I let the moment go because of everything going on at the time. Plus she was my Mom, and I didn't know how to handle that aspect. I did give her a key to my apartment that morning and told her to stay over whenever she needed to."

"Your right I would like to taste her. She did look pretty hot when Hazel took off that moo-moo," Jade said chuckling.

"My mom loves those things. I think she wore them to ward off my dad, so that he wouldn't find her attractive. I think she finally thought she wasn't, so she didn't see the point in advertising what she was underneath, plus it was a safety net for her. I had seen her in bras and panties a few times when we went shopping together and tried things on, and knew she looked damn good for a woman who bore seven kids."

"Apparently I was holding in some brownies," Jade said, as her orgasm had relaxed her bladder and bowels.

"I made brownies back on the plane. I think I'm finally getting use to going in them," Isabella admitted.

"Do you still feel urges or anything," Jade asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, I just ignore them and let my body do as it pleases."

"I know one urge we need to release, and honestly I'm hungry," Jade said taking off her sweater to reveal a red satin and lace hands free nursing bra.

"I'll take some of that ambrosia," Isabella said, moving to sit indian style in front of Jade.

Jade took out two of the suckling straws from her backpack, and handed one to Isabella, before she unbuttoned the front of Isabella's blouse.

Both began enjoying one another's breast milk, as they steadily humped against the teddy bears in their second diapers.

"I would like to start milking every two hours, and maybe every hour," Isabella told Jade, when she moved over to Jade's other breast.

"I would love that. But it maybe hard to start that tomorrow," Jade added.

"Na, we'll just use a family bathroom every few hours. My who who already needs to be satisfied at least that often."

"Your who who loves to be fucked or rubbed all the time," Jade teased.

"So does yours," Isabella teased back.

"We are little girl sluts," Jade said in agreement.

"Proud little girl sluts," Isabella said laughing.

After finishing off each other's breast milk, both Isabella and Jade decided on quick showers instead of trying out the tub, enjoying the others cunt with their body puffs long enough to get off.

With their hair brushed with oil, being diapered by the other, and wearing little girl night gowns over their bra and diapers, they both called it a night, enjoying drifting off to sleep as they used their lover's leg to hump against.

Delightful scents of breakfast and coffee awoke Isabella the next morning, as her eyes opened to see a beautiful sunrise.

Releasing the morning lemonade and brownies into her diaper, she walked into the living area to find Jade still in her nightgown, eating a large Belgian waffle covered in strawberries.

"Morning sleepy head. I went ahead and ordered breakfast for us. It just got here a few minutes ago," Jade said, as Isabella also noticed her using a dual breast pump, and sitting on the floor with a teddy bear beneath her.

Isabella joined her at the coffee table, facing a tv with Sponge Bob playing softly.

"Please tell me you answered the door like that," Isabella said smiling.

"And kissed the room service guy on the cheek," Jade said smiling guiltily.

"Nice," Isabella replied, rubbing her eyes free of sleep.

They ate breakfast, watching Sponge Bob, as both pumped their breast and slowly humped their teddy bears.

"I could live for more mornings like this," Isabella admitted, as they sat out on the balcony, sipping coffee and smoking.

"We will be having three of them at least," Jade said chuckling.

"Oh I almost forgot," Jade said, handing her cigarette to Isabella, running inside, and came back in less than a minute, handing Isabella a large Harry Potter envelope.