Isabella's Reversion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella removed all of her clothing, including her lemonade and brownie filled diaper, wiped herself clean, and put on the PVC teddy, grabbed the hot water bottle, and began filling it with the contents of her full bladder she had been saving up.

After securing the strapless strap-on with anal stimulator inside her vaginal opening and asshole, and setting up a digital camcorder they brought with them on between Jade's feet, Isabella got on the bed behind Jade.

Isabella then unfastened and removed Jade's diaper, and made sure two new fresh ones were within easy grasp.

When she had spread apart Jade's ass cheeks, Isabella quickly exchanged butt plugs, for the inflatable enema one, and began pumping it with the attached hand pump bulb.

"Oh no sissy. Please let me bake brownies. I need to go really bad," Jade begged.

"Not bad enough. Yet that is," Isabella replied in a sensual tone.

Attaching the clear enema hose to the butt plug, Isabella held apart Jade's ass cheeks to let the camcorder record everything that happened.

Finally, Isabella released the clip on the enema hose.

"No sissy. Please no. I'm too full already," Jade complained.

Isabella's response was to aim her strapless strapon, and thrust into Jade's cunt, not only enjoying a slow fucking, but to insure the butt plug stayed in.

Every time Isabella would shove her full way into Jade's vaginal opening, Jade's clit would rub against the sex doll's open mouth, adding a third element of pleasure to Jade's already extreme sexual frustration of no release.

"I can't make honey anymore," Jade moaned worriedly.

Isabella simply picked up the speed and force in which she was fucking Jade.

Isabella had worked all day on making sure Jade's sexual frustration would be at an all time high, and knew exactly when she would find release.

Isabella continued fucking Jade even through the pain filled moans of Jade, as her piss completely filled Jade's intestinal track.

When it had been half way drained, Isabella held the hot water bottle against Jade's ass cheeks, and with every pounding a good amount would forcefully squirt into Jade.

After the hot water bottle was fully empty, Isabella quickly yanked out the butt plug, and shoved in her strapless strapon.

"No sissy. Please let me shit. I need to shit really bad sissy," Jade pleaded loudly.

Isabella ignored this plea, and began pounding on Jade's asshole, making sure she slowly came out almost to the tip, and ramming it back in.

Isabella's cream had begun flowing so much, it turned the black plastic toy into a leaking white creamy thing.

After enjoying a third orgasm, Isabella finally slid a diaper between Jade and the sex doll.

Grabbing the camcorder with one hand, and grabbing hold of the diaper with the other, Isabella quickly pulled all the way out, knowing it would take Jade's asshole a few seconds to realize it could release.

Finally the moment came, Jade's asshole exploded brownies and liquid into the backend of the diaper, and Jade began roughly grinding down onto the sex doll, all of which was witnessed by the camera.

"Oh my. Oh my," Jade kept loudly moaning over and over, as her asshole forcefully released all that it held.

Isabella fastened the diaper onto Jade, as she said, "Enjoy sissy."

The backend of the diaper bulged out from the amount and force of the brownies and lemonade pouring from Jade's asshole, while she ground even harder against the sex doll.

Jade began grinding down so hard against the sex doll's head, that squeals from the plastic and the crinkling sounds of the diaper filled the room, even over her loud moans of "Oh no. Oh no." All while the diaper continued to be filled.

The sex doll lasted just long enough for Jade to shout, "Oh fuck yeah," before a loud pop signaled it's demise, because of Jade squeezing it's head so hard with her inner thighs, and grinding down on it as hard as she could.

Jade's arms and legs twitched violently, as the force of the built up orgasm took hold, while the diaper continued to be filled.

Isabella went to the head of the bed, kneeled over Jade, lifted Jade's head by her pigtails, and forced the cream encased plastic toy down Jade's throat.

"Make my cock all nice and clean sissy," Isabella demanded, as she purposely choked Jade.

With her free hand, Isabella allowed the camcorder to witness her plowing down Jade's throat, enjoying the pleasure of being vaginally and anally stimulated by forced deep throating, while Jade still shook all over.

Isabella had always enjoyed showing more sexual cruelty than even most men had the heart too, and would proudly post it to her website later.

With one last hard shove down Jade's throat, Isabella found her own satisfaction, and her cruel smile grew into an open mouth as she began moaning loudly.

Isabella found this was only a temporary release, and proceeded to pull all the way out of Jade's mouth, took the strapon from her own pussy and asshole, then slid her cunt down into Jade's face.

After wrapping her legs around Jade's upper back, she began harshly rubbing the pink mass of tender swollen flesh against Jade's face, making Jade gasp for air only as she could.

Their eyes finally meet, and Isabella saw the smile in Jade's eyes from the depth of cruelty in her own.

That was when Isabella finally realized she had finally met her equal and true soul mate more than ever before.

Isabella had known Jade was, but had never fully understood just why, she just felt the strongest love, kinship, and attraction to Jade. Now she knew fully why. She was exactly the same as Isabella, and would show the same depth in love, sexual lust, and cruelty when she had the chance.

Isabella continued moving Jade's face up and down her cunt, as she sync in time with her own humping of Jade's face, covering Jade with her sticky thick cream.

Knowing how much Jade loved Isabella's cunt juices, Isabella wiped her cunt and then Jade's face with a pillow from behind her, so that Jade could lay her face on it when they slept later.

Isabella rose onto her hands and knees, and began untying a panting Jade's left restraints from the inflatable BDSM air mattress.

After having untied Jade's right ankle, she had just finished untying the knot of the rope on Jade's right wrist restraint, when it suddenly happened.

Jade pounced with a ferocious quickness Isabella had never seen. One minute she was on all fours untying Jade, the next she was laying on her stomach, with her face in Jade's diapered crotch, with Jade's legs wrapped around her back, and her upper thighs squeezing Isabella's head to keep it in place.

"Oh sissy, I hope you didn't think a few minutes with a dildo or popping a sex doll would make my cunny happy after it had been teased all day long," Jade said, as Isabella also heard Jade's oven continuing to make wet timer sounds and push out liquid brownies against the diaper.

"Now I have two choices, I can either allow you to take your time to face your the depths of how far the rabbit hole goes, or I can take matters into my hands," Jade said, which during the whole time she was slowly unfastening the diaper tabs.

"I know you as well as I know myself, and as you can see my cunny needs a lot of attention," Jade said, pulling down the front of her diaper, revealing a brownie smeared, swollen, and shuttering vaginal lips.

"I do want you to know I love and trust you so much that I know I can do what I'm about to, and you will love every second of it," Jade continued, as her oven also continued pouring out liquid brownies with a few hard brownie chunks every so often.

"This will be the ultimate test of your honey, brownie, and lemonade preferences, and my cunny has no time for stalling other than what I have just given you," Jade explained, slowly bringing in Isabella's face closer to her cunt.

"I think it's time for you to truly enjoy my dirty honey," Jade said, making Isabella's face ever so gently press against her vaginal lips.

Jade immediately began grinding against Isabella's face relentlessly, not giving Isabella a moment to say yes or no, nor to even decide for herself.

Isabella found her face coated in the brownie honey before Jade even rubbed her cunt up Isabella's face for the third time.

Grabbing the digital camcorder off the bed where Isabella had left it, Jade focused it on her cunt and Isabella's face, allowing it to also witness her oven still emptying itself not onto the diaper, but also Isabella's face every so often.

With her free hand, Jade put it behind Isabella's head, and pressed it in further, as she ground hard and fast against Isabella's face.

"You love my brownies and honey don't you sissy? You've wanted this moment since the first time you tasted both," Jade taunted, but knew it was the truth, for she too wanted it from Isabella.

Jade continued grinding her cunt and spewing sphincter in a circular motion around Isabella's face, so that Isabella could easily get gasps of air when needed.

Isabella had closed her eyes early on, and was allowing herself to enjoy what Jade was forcing her to endure. Because Jade had been right.

It would have been a long while before she went this far with Jade. Enjoying a delightful brownie here and there was one thing, but to be face fucked with a shitting asshole and a orgasming pussy was a whole new level, in which Isabella had enjoyed several secret orgasming deep dark fantasies while humping her teddy bears and other plush animals.

Isabella couldn't help herself from opening her mouth, and sticking out her tongue each time Jade cunt or spewing oven paassed it, which Jade in turn took her time grinding against.

Jade continued allowing the camcorder to witness the what she was forcing Isabella to literally face for a good ten minutes, before putting it on the night stand to record all.

Jade then pulled her left breast free of the black hands free nursing bra, and lifted the nipple to her lips to suckle, as she massaged the ambrosia it offered into her mouth.

Honey continuously flowed from Jade's pussy, as Isabella lapped it up as fast as it flowed from Jade, as she savored the tastes of her own lemonade, Jade's honey, and whatever Jade's bowels disgorged.

It took Jade emptying both breast, and over twenty two continuous orgasms before she allowed Isabella to continue on her own, releasing Isabella's head from being squeezed between her upper thighs, and even gave her the pillow that Isabella had rubbed her cunt with earlier to hump.

Isabella didn't stop herself from making out with Jade's vaginal and anal area, she gratefully put the pillow Jade handed her underneath herself, and slowly began humping against it's edge, while continuing to enjoy her lover's delightful mess.

Not caring her own creamy goodness was soaking the hotel pillow thoroughly Isabella continued licking Jade until she was actually licked clean, and Jade's oven had long since finished baking brownies.

They took a shower together, after Isabella had folded over Jade's diaper and brought it into the Master suite's bathroom, as to enjoy it after the shower.

"Wow, sorry but I even got some brownies in your hair sissy," Jade told an unsurprised Isabella.

"I figured it got all over me, I was enjoying it to much for it not too."

"I would love to do that myself another night," Jade admitted.

"I figured as much, we are twinkies after all silly," Isabella agreed.

After their quick showers, and diapering one another, Isabella being double diapered, with the first being the one Jade had used during her enema, they simply hung a "Do not disturb" sign on the two queen bed suite, being to exhausted to clean it, and went out to the balcony.

"Why are you putting those on," Jade asked Isabella, watching her roll white silk sheer pantyhose up her legs.

"Honestly I enjoy wearing pantyhose and stockings all the time. I wore pantyhose most of the time when I was single. I usually would put bigger sized plushies in them also. Plus it makes these little girl night dresses look so much cuter," Isabella admitted, as she pulled the pantyhose over the diapers.

"Plus you don't have to worry about pulling them down so much, now your wearing diapers," Jade added.

"Exactly," Isabella said, shoving one of the medium sized teddy bear they had brought with them down into the crotch of her pantyhose, then smoothed down her little girl night dress.

Isabella began slowly humping, after sitting in a chaise lounge chair, and had started editing the porn.

Jade and Isabella began talking excitedly about what they had enjoyed in the amusement park, and about what the ride on the Hogwart's Express would be like tomorrow.

As they talked, Isabella uploaded the video they had made that night, along with a few others she or Jade had made solo and together to the website, all under a new category of Cream and Honey. Finally, she sent a link to Victoria, Peter, and her own Mother to that nights video and to the new category she had just created.

Jade left and came back outside wearing pantyhose herself, as they enjoyed a last cigarette together, while both humped the teddy bear in the crotch of their pantyhose.

As they got into the king size bed, both embraced one another as they slowly humped against one another, and began passionately kissing one another.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The New Manager, A BBW Pt. 01 A new manager and her tech lead hit it off.in Erotic Couplings
Family Blessing Ch. 01 Annabeth was the smallest of her family but times can change.in Fetish
The Gassy Warden Ch. 01 A new prisoner arrives at the compound.in BDSM
Fart Class The Birth of a Fart Dominatrix.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Two Fat Goonettes on a Date Two porn and masturbation addicts meet IRL to get nasty.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories