Isabella's Reversion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?"

"Look and see sissy. Alexander was awesome," Jade said.

As she reopened the large envelope there was two black plastic badges attached to Universal Studio lanyards that said V.I.P. on the front. A folded piece of parchment was also included in it.

"Dearest Jade and Isabella,

These two badges will allow you to enter the park an hour before it is open, skip the line of any ride, give you a ten percent discount on all souvenirs, and take care of all meals and drinks. Your hotel room is also set up as all inclusive as well. We would love to enjoy having you both over for dinner the last night you are here. Diane has been peeing her pants to see you Jade, and to meet the girl that makes her so happy.

With Our love,

Diane and Alexandria"

"I thought it was Alexander," Isabella asked.

"Same here. I know he did crossdress, but he was deep in the closet last Diane told me. Also I need to explain some things about Diane. She has always been like a Aunt to me. She is my Mother's best friend since college, and they enjoy benefits with one another. For as proper my Mother is, Diane is just the opposite. She actually gave me a full sex talk when I was younger, and she let me experiment a few times with her when I was older, when I had mentioned I was interested in women. She was always there for me, and we always had open and judgment free conversations. She even knows the way I feel for my Mother. She even gave me a pillow my Mother had humped for over an hour when she had been over at Diane's. They moved here a year before I left for Europe, Alexander had always wanted to design rides. He was actually a partner in my Dad's firm. They had two sons, but they knew nothing about this stuff. One is in his last year of law school, and the other is an airplane engineer," Jade explained.

"Sissy, I meant it when I said I am not a jealous person. We could all have a orgy and I would love every minute of it. I just want to see if I can get some dirt on you."

"She will tell you whatever you ask," Jade said, blushing a little.

"Well let's enjoy that later. I want to go see some Harry Potter stuff," Isabella said standing.

"We can wear the little girl dresses the day we have supper with Diane and Alexandria. Today I would love to dress in our gothic school girl outfits," Isabella suggested to Jade, as they quickly showered.

"Sounds perfect. Tomorrow we can be full out goth if that is ok," Jade asked.

"I get to be Morticia though," Isabella said in agreement.

As Isabella began putting on Jade's diaper, she slipped a butt plug inside of Jade's asshole, using baby lotion as lubricant, and put a quado booster pad.

"But I won't be able to make brownies," Jade protested, as Isabella quickly and very tightly fastened on Jade's diaper.

"That's the plan, my little one," Isabella told Jade.

"What about Mandy sissy," Jade waled.

Isabella's reply was to stick an adult size pacifier in Jade's open mouth.

"Now if your a good little girl I will allow you time to wiggle on the sink corner when we milk later," Isabella told Jade.

After using baby lotion and powder on herself, as she kneeled above a diaper on Jade's stomach, Isabella secured Mandy's trunk gently inside her vaginal opening, and squeezed the latex elephant between her upper thighs, as she fastened on a diaper with a quadro pad tightly.

Isabella then used a pair of red satin with black satin ruffles panty diapers on both of them, as diaper covers.

Jade and Isabella brushed their hair into high pig tails, secured with red puffy satin hair scrunchies, allowed their straight bangs down on their forehead, and used red spray hair color to make red hearts on down their pigtails.

They both used white Manic Panic liquid foundation and pressed powder, along with black eye shadow that faded to red close to their manicured eyebrows. To finish off their makeup, they used black smudge proof lip liner to out line a heart in the middle of their lips, and filled it in with black smudge proof lipstick, and used red smudge proof lipstick for the rest of their lips.

After rolling on black and red stripped knees high stockings, they dressed in red silk little girl short sleeve button up blouses, that had puffy shoulders, a collar and a attached black silk tie.

They pulled on black silk pleated skirts with a sewn in red petticoat, that only revealed two inches of flesh between the hem of the skirt and the top of the knee highs.

To finish off their outfits, they put on black lace gloves, dangling black heart earrings, and Mary Jane style Doc Martin's since they would be walking so much today.

As they went down into the lobby to use the park buses, open gazes and stares followed behind them, as they walked arm in arm, swaying their hips.

Both Jade and Isabella kissed the Bell man's cheek as he held open the door of the van for them.

"I need a nursing break bad sissy," Jade quietly whispered in Isabella's ear.

Isabella's reply was to only smile knowingly at Jade, and then softly kissed her.

Both saw the driver was hard, as he held the van door open for them while they got out, and kissed him on the cheek as well.

Jade forgot all about her cunt's needful desires, as she and Isabella walked through the brick wall onto Diagon Alley, with her mouth open in surprise.

Since it was Monday during school time, there was not many kids, and only a few adults could be seen as well.

They first stopped by Madam Malkin's Robes for all Occasions, where they began looking at school robes.

A sales lady walked up and asked, "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"We may come by later and shop, so we don't have to carry everything around with us," Jade replied.

"Are you staying at a hotel at the park," Melissa, the sales lady, asked.

"Yes. Were staying at the Lowe's Portfolio Bay," Jade replied.

"Any shop can send the things you purchase to your room for you," Melissa said, hoping to increase her commission.

"In that case we will be buying quite a bit," Isabella said smiling at Jade knowingly.

And they did. They began with two of each of the four house robes, wizard hats, which they decided to wear, other school clothes, Hermione's dress from Goblet if Fire, and several other outfits and clothing accessories, including jewelry. They looked at everything in the shop, and bought most of it all.

After paying for it all with their discount, and telling them their room number, they continued in other shops doing the same.

"I can't wait to enjoy this one," Isabella said, holding a plush Buckbeak with longing eyes, as they went through Magical Menagerie.

"I would love to have this in my diaper sissy," Jade admitted in a whisper, holding a soft plush Aragog.

"If your a good girl, then I may later tonight," Isabella replied.

After finishing their purchases there, they both headed to a family bathroom to nurse.

"You can enjoy the sink for four minutes," Isabella said, pulling a pair of nursing straws from her teddy bear backpack.

"But you said I could hump it. I thought you meant the whole time, sissy. I'm really horny," Jade complained.

"Three minutes and forty two seconds, and I said for a time," Isabella replied, unbuttoning her blouse just enough to get the funnel into the nursing folds of her black satin and lace hands free nursing bra.

Jade gripped the sides of the counter, and began grinding down on the corner of the sink, making Isabella do her shirt and bra for her.

As they both enjoyed their morning snack of ambrosia, they both ground hard and fast against the two front corners of the sink.

"No sissy. Please no," Jade begged, as Isabella pushed her away from the sink.

Jade was at her climax, and just about to find release, and in a sense giving her blue balls.

"Then hump faster next time," Isabella said, going an octave higher with each word, as she herself found release.

Isabella continued humping the corner of the sink, even after she moved her nursing straw to Jade's right breast, and making Jade just stand next to her.

After finishing with Jade's second breast, and her third orgasm, Isabella insured the butt plug was still secured in Jade's asshole before they left the bathroom, with a slightly sobbing Jade.

They visited more shops, and even rode the "Escape from Gringotts" before enjoying a late lunch at the "Leaky Cauldron".

"Three minutes," Isabella told Jade, as she mounted a corner, after securing both nursing straws within each of their bras.

Knowing Jade wouldn't still be able to orgasm, because of stressing out to much about it, Isabella smiled watching her grind hard and extremely fast against the sink corner.

Again sexual frustration met Jade's attempt at release when Isabella pulled her slightly behind her.

Isabella then put Jade's hand against the back end of her diaper, as her orgasm caused her to push out a massive brownie.

"No fair sissy. You are even baking brownies," Jade complained between sobs.

"Who said being a little girl was fair, you just have to be a good girl if you want to get off tonight," Isabella said, smiling at Jade's personal issues.

After exchanging money for Gringotts Bank Notes, and watching The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Isabella said, "We'll finish up the rest tomorrow, and ride the Hogwart's Express tomorrow. I need to go by a special store to get some things for tonight," Isabella told Jade.

"But it's nursing time," Jade complained.

"We can nurse on the way, and I will give you three minutes to wiggle instead of the two I was going to give you," Isabella offered.

"Can we stop by so I can get an Aragog for my nappy at least," Jade asked, with pouty lips.

"We will stop by Magical Menagerie on the way to the entrance, and as long as it fits in your diaper, you can get it."

Isabella knew Jade would be too worked up for anything but a good long humping or fucking would be able to give Jade an orgasm.

They had pumped enough to make six bottles between them, and Jade had her three minutes of wiggling time with a small Universal Studio teddy bear, that was still in her pee filled diaper.

"I need to wiggle and bake brownies really bad sissy," Jade complained, as they walked arm in arm into and Adult Toy Superstore.

It was the size of a Walmart Supercenter, but was filled with a great variety of sex toys and adult videos. Knowing they didn't have a crop between them back home, much less restraints of any kind, Isabella had decided to stock up on toys here, and would take them back with them. She always preferred buying in person than online, even if it meant letting a TSA agent look through the suitcase. They would figure out it had nothing to do with terrorist when they saw the dildos and vibrators.

Isabella grabbed a shopping cart for herself and one for Jade to push around as well.

Jade followed behind Isabella, as she headed straight for the section marked "BDSM".

Restraints of all sizes, colors, material, and for many pacific uses were out on display. Isabella grabbed two sets that came with a collar, two each of wrist, arm, thigh, and ankle restraints, along with a chest and waist restraint. All were black leather, with red satin cushioning, and lockable buckles.

Isabella also threw a four way hog tie clip, a hold'em high leg harness clip, a sex stirrup harness, and a over the door sex swing into Jade's basket.

Walking over to pain implements, Isabella grabbed various sized and colored crops, wooden and leather paddles, leather slappers, with one having metal studs, a few canes with handles, and some floggers made of various materials.

"Where are we going to put all this stuff," Jade asked curiously.

"I was thinking about converting the little girl room into a hidden little girl dungeon," Isabella explained.

"Very nice," Jade replied with open eyes.

"Could you grab some female sex dolls, please sissy. You can pick what they look like," Isabella asked Jade, as she stopped in the sex toy section.

After putting a few different strapons, double ended dildos, butt plugs, and a even a strapless strap-on with anal stimulator in her basket, Isabella then buried a inflatable enema butt plug in the basket.

"Is all that for use to use together," Jade asked in a sensual tone.

"And for Jennifer too, she just doesn't know it yet. She is an anal virgin, but not for much longer," Isabella explained.

"Oh I would love to pop her cherry," Jade commented, rubbing up against her shopping cart.

"As long as she is surprised by it, and be a little gentle the first time," Isabella said.

"Really? You'll let me pop her cherry," Jade asked partially surprised, because Isabella and Jennifer had been fuck buddies for a while.

"We are the same sissy. Even though sometimes I maybe Mommy or you maybe, we are still twinkies," Isabella replied.

"Oh, I also got a small hand air pump since yours is back at home," Jade said, showing it to Isabella.

"We need to get a electric air bed pump for home honestly. I love humping inflatables and being a looner," Isabella admitted.

"I bought a package of balloons back at Universal Studios also," Jade said smiling sensually.

"I think we may have a really late night ahead of us," Isabella teased.

Isabella began looking through the several female sex dolls Jade put in her basket, when she heard a feminine voice say, "Can I help you with anything?" from behind her.

Isabella turned to find a blonde bombshell wearing a black shiny latex teddy, with black fishnet stockings attached to it. A badge pinned to her covered right breast said "Tiffany Store Manager"

"Actually we are stocking up for our soon to be new dungeon back home in Texas," Isabella told her.

"We also have toy suitcases, that are perfect for TSA. It openly displays everything so they won't pull a dildo out for everyone to see," Tiffany told them

"Really. We will probably need two. Could you show us them," Isabella asked.

"Sure. Just follow me," Tiffany said, walking past them.

"We normally offer it to sex toy party people for just a hundred, but with as much as your buying, we will sanitize and pack everything you buy in it," Tiffany explained.

"Very nice," Jade commented.

"I will even give you a fifteen percent discount as well," Tiffany added.

"Thank you, really," Isabella said.

"After you finish shopping head up to the registers and ask for me. I will let them know to expect you. We also just opened a Adult Baby section as well. Here are the suitcases," Tiffany said, waving a hand to the sex toy suitcases, then walking off hurriedly.

After filling up Jade's basket with two large sex toy suitcases, they both headed to the clothing area.

Isabella grabbed a black with red trim shiny PVC crotchless teddy, insuring it was a size bigger than she wore, so it would accommodate a diaper, and took it to the dressing room.

A sign was posted saying, "NO SEX TOYS ALLOWED AT ALL. We are watching!"

With the help of Jade, Isabella removed her clothes, and tried on the teddy, which was snug, but accentuated her curves, and allowed room for her full diaper.

After changing back into her school girl outfit, she put the teddy in the basket, and put a few more outfits in it.

They found a full ABDL porn, that included forced full diaper usage, and even grabbed a few Diaper Lover, Forced Lesbianism, and found a collection of taboo lactation with scenes of mother/daughter and mother/son.

Jade had thrown another one in her basket, that Isabella had not seen, but left it.

They stopped by the ABDL section and got a few more adult sized pacifiers, and Isabella grabbed a few pairs of lockable plastic panties.

As they pulled up to the registers, Isabella said, "Tiffany told us to ask for her."

By the time they got through ringing up everything, their total was just under four thousand, with the fifteen percent discount.

"Oh I love this one," Tiffany said, showing Isabella the ABDL porn.

"You can come watch it with us tomorrow night," Isabella offered.

"I would love too. I haven't had a chance to enjoy a good full diaper in a while, but I have to train a new cashier tomorrow night. Plus I would need to bring pet along, and she is far from deserving a treat," Tiffany politely explained, giving a glare to the cashier.

The cashier, a caramel hair colored girl, that was slightly overweight, but still had lots of sexual appeal, especially with her sweet girl next door face, had a slight defiant look on her.

Tiffany sent the girl to the back with both baskets, to have her properly sanitize and pack the toys for Isabella and Jade.

"Would you two like to join me for my break though," Tiffany said, as a skinny younger guy took the girl's place at the register.

"We would love too," Jade replied.

"Just grab a soda from the cooler, and follow me," Tiffany said, grabbing a Dr. Pepper herself.

They walked through the back of the store, and joined Tiffany in screened in employee smoking area.

"So what trouble are you having trouble with her," Isabella asked curiously.

"Oh she is a full on brat. But I hate releasing pets because of that. I know she wants to be a full slave, I can even feel it off of her, but she throws up walls of disobedience to protect herself," Tiffany explained.

"I know my Auntie uses long periods of face sitting to help her break down a submissive or slave," Jade told her.

"I may have too do that. I have been working her emotions along with her ass. But I would have to wait till my Assistant Manager gets back from vacation before I can take the time off," Tiffany explained.

"So what are you two doing here in Orlando," Tiffany asked.

"We are on a honeymoon of sorts. I know sissy loves Harry Potter, and I do also, so I figured this would be the perfect honeymoon," Isabella explained.

"How awesome. Have you two ridden the Hogwart's Express yet?"

"No. We are planning on that for tomorrow," Jade said.

"You will simply love it. I rode it four times when they opened it," Tiffany admitted.

"I'm an ABDL Mistress. I know it is an oxymoron, but there you have it. I simply love diapers and wearing little girl dresses. I dress my pets up as dolls and use them in all manner of ways, including fulfilling my sadist side."

"Do you own this place," Jade asked.

"Oh no. I actually use to manage a grocery store, and the owner had been my Master for a good few years. He knew I was good at what I did, and offered me the job. He is looking at expanding also."

"Awesome," Jade replied.

"I am working with Bambino to start carrying their diapers here as well. They are the best, so I would like to see them on the shelves," Tiffany added.

They continued talking for another thirty minutes, before the girl came outside, and said she was done.

"I will setup your account on the website later tonight, and you can continue using that fifteen percent discount. It was lovely meeting you two," Tiffany said, after helping Isabella and Jade put their sex toy suitcases in the back of the SUV.

After opening both suitcases on one of the queen size beds, in the two queen suite, Isabella began fastening a full set of restraints onto Jade, with the exception of the chest and waist restraints, using silver heart shaped locks to secure them on.

Then having Jade strip slowly down to just her bra and diaper, Isabella inflated a female anime sex doll and the BDSM inflatable mattress.

She laid both on the other queen bed, making sure the feet of the sex doll were at the head if the air mattress, and strapped the mattress to the bed using Chinese silk bondage ropes.

Making sure the crotch of Jade's diaper was positioned on the open mouthed face of the sex doll, Isabella strapped her down using ropes again.