All Comments on 'Isabelle and mr. Bête ch. 08'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done!

Another great chapter.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Thank you! :-)

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@the other anonymous

Her only non-consenting was working for Jean, not exactly the kind to validate putting it in that category.

BSDM maybe, but that isn't the focus of this entire story. The spanking is just the means to get them together and add a little spice to their relationship. At least, he doesn't have a BDSM cellar to the best of my knowledge..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Engrossing

This chapter not only explores the erotic nature of this developing relationship, it does so without game playing or coyness. I'm not sure how to process the spanking. Yet the way it's written, the developments evolve....can't think of the term other than "organically".

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymouse the third

Good insight. :-)

In this story (and others actually) I want relationships to form naturally. Some trigger starts the ball running and the next moment a new development starts.

It's more real life and less deus ex machina in my opinion. Something I personally experienced with my Kittypet recently. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

SIMILAR Stories