All Comments on 'Isabelle and mr. Bête ch. 09'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

love this story. not looking forward for it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Complications

Ah, the introduction of malevelant characters meant to test the protagonists' trust and devotion. Any chance you can keep that contained to one chptr (presence of security cameras)? I'm curious to see how this plays out. Plz, don't jump the shark. :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm still reading bc it's an awesome story and well written.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ twice times the anonymous

Well, you'll have to see, but it won't drag out long. :-)

And the end will come, probably too soon. But then this wasn't meant to be a really long story. Unless there's an idea for a sequel.

Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Well that escalated quickly from light spanking to pet and master/slave. It didn't seem like that would even be in the realm of Isabelle's lexicon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...