All Comments on 'Island Discipline Ch. 23'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why

so disappointed in this ending.... shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A great ending

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved It!

I loved reading this story and loved the ending!!

Write more please!!

OreauxOreauxalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for this tale, I enjoyed it and hope that you will revisit these characters again in the future. I will miss them!

jkimjkimalmost 12 years ago
A on the Final

Congrats. No ending is perfect, we all have our own fantasies, but it is important to have a quality ending and Cyberdiva did this! The final piercing was a hot touch. A postlude months from when, when Kristy perhaps returns to work, would be delicious. A wonderful tale from beginning to end.

faq_u2faq_u2almost 12 years ago
♥♥♥Cyberdiva68♥♥♥

I started reading Island Discipline after the first 21 chapters were completed... I had to wait a little while on that final Ch. Which in turn caused some exciting possibilities in the mind of an anticipating reader.

I very much enjoyed Kristy's life changing story. I also enjoyed the details right down to the titanium padlocks. I love where imagination took you in this story Cyberdiva68.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done!

This was beautifully written! I love the entire story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is by far my favorite story. Thank you.

This as by far my favorite story. Very well written and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I WISH KRISTY FOUGHT DAVID AND SUE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still bizarre

I’m sure this probably was a reasonable enough sex story about a D/s or Master/Slave relationship. I didn’t read it. The moronic abduction, torture and rape under the guise of police procedures carried out whilst “the accused” was on bail really pissed me off. Honestly WTAF?? It’s really dumb and insulting.

If it was meant to be a pure fantasy then make it look like a fantasy, what happened to the woman in the story is Human Trafficking....that shit is real not fantasy call me old fashioned if you will I just don’t find that kind of thing sexy.

I started reading it because I thought it was going to be BDSM no sign of S, S, C there until clearly the victim suffering from Stockholm Syndrome decided she was happy with the situation. If that didn’t happen before she left the island (I skimmed part of the last chapter for context/conclusion) then it moves from, kidnap, torture and rape and adds in the whole crossing state lines makes it a federal offence as well.

There’s no intelligence or logic applied anywhere in this story. I get that a lot of people enjoy TPE, I’m not one of them. Whilst as a lawyer she’s a prime candidate to be a sub/dom/switch, TPE just isn’t plausible (to me).

Clearly plenty of people enjoyed your story and I hope you enjoyed writing it, I’m just glad I didn’t bother reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What I didn't like was the fact that David and Sue expected perfection from her or she was punished, but when David made the mistake of trusting his aunt with his sub and Kristy ended up being mistreated it was like oops I made a mistake. I'll just ban my aunt from the island and all is well. Really? If you expect perfection give perfection. That's the lesson David is trying to teach Kristy but it's about respect. Where were their punishment for not performing their role as master and mistress perfectly? They only treated her nicely when she made them happy. Isn't that the same behavior Kristy was doing to everyone else? Teaching her how she treated others is one thing, it's another when you have the same tendencies but the only difference is you do it to specific individuals and not everyone. Oh, let's not forget to not show empathy or compassion toward a sub in training. You have to be stern at all times. Don't have a bond with them. Stay disconnected and show your authority. If you show compassion you're weak and can't become a great mistress. I want you as my wife and you have to prove that you can be heartless when you need to be or I can't take you around my friends. Then they had the audacity to give Kristy only a morning to recover? Their atonement should be as strong as their punishments. Also, it seems like they just wanted someone who they can control and abuse. She wasn't a submissive deep down she was a control freak like them only she was rude about it to everyone. Also, the only reason she started complying when she got home is because she was being blackmailed. I filmed you having sex with a drug dealer and unless you want to go to jail and have your career ruined you do what I tell you, when I tell you, and how I tell you. I'm now taking over your life and there's nothing you can do about unless you want to destroy your life you worked so hard to get. Me and my woman are going to force you to satisfy us and beat you if you defy us for any reason. Rule of thumb: You must learn how to submit before you can dominate. David has never been a submissive so he couldn't understand how Kristy felt, but Sue did understand because she was a sub learning how to he a mistress, but Sue was more interested in not only making David happy, she also was living her dream come true of having her desires met by commanding it. I loved the idea of Kristy being taught how to be respectful to others and giving her a taste of her own medicine. I just feel like there was some hypocrisy on David and Sue's part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he didn't deserve her. A real dom would never, ever, treat her the way he did. Or, let his own neglect cause her suffering at the hands of others. Author has no idea what actual BDSM is and proves it from cover to cover in this overlong, misguided tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES