Island Discipline Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

"You did very well, Kristy. Your punishment is over."

Kristy sobbed quietly in relief, thankful that her ordeal was over & glad that she hadn't let her Master & Mistress down.

David gave Kristy a couple of minutes to recover. Then he removed the weights from Kristy's nipple clamps & replaced them with vibrators. He spread Kristy's pussy lips wide & inserted a pair of vibrating eggs deep into her pussy. Sue brought over a leather chastity harness that had a built-in clitoral vibrator. David buckled this tightly into place. The chains holding Kristy's arms above her head were lowered & removed. David advised Kristy that she must remain absolutely still until further notice. He then told her to keep her eyes closed. He replaced her blindfold with a hood and briefly removing her posture collar he laced it tightly into place. The hood prevented sight & all sound, and was specially designed to keep Kristy's mouth open. He then refastened the posture collar around her throat before turning on all the vibrators. He had carefully calibrated them to bring Kristy to the edge of orgasm & keep her there without allowing her to cum. Kristy was left standing in the middle of the room as the guests retired to a seating area where comfortable chairs were set in a semi circle. The guests took their seats and David proceeded to show them the early footage of Kristy, explaining his decision to take her on & using the footage to demonstrate what Kristy had originally been like. The guests muttered in approbation as that first footage showed Kristy arrogantly ordering people around, controlling the drug dealer's sexual activity & throwing her weight around at the police station. David also explained that she had treated all those with who she worked with the same arrogant disdain unless she deemed that they could be useful to her career.

"And this is the same person that we now see before us?" the dark skinned Master asked surprised.

"She is indeed," David replied. "Mistress Sue has worked tirelessly to effect this change.

"I must applaud you," one of the Mistresses remarked. "She has come a long way from the footage we have seen. The change is incredible!"

"How long has she been in training?" the second Master asked.

"We initially held her over the weekend to begin her training," David explained. "We then continued over the next week back in Miami, both in the office & at her apartment and finally she was brought back here for a week of intensive training."

At this a murmur of surprise arose.

"You mean this change has been effected in just over two weeks' of work?" the third Master asked incredulously.

"Yes," David replied calmly. "I could see the potential in her but it took extreme measures to break through the barriers that she had erected around herself, both to keep others from getting too close and also to deny her true nature. Once we managed to break through these barriers, she completed the transition herself"

This statement resulted in more intense discussion with the guests bombarding David with questions regarding his methods. Finally, when the conversation had drawn to a natural pause, David cleared his throat.

"I believe the time has come for us to vote," he said. "Could I ask each of you to grade the trainee. The grades range are as follows - fail, pass but needs further training, acceptable, good & finally exceptional."

Each guest gave their answer in turn. Five out of the six graded Kristy as exceptional. Mistress C, however, graded Kristy as Good. At the other guests raised eyebrows, she spoke up.

"David knows I have never given an exceptional to any potential sub," she explained. "I do not believe in perfection. There is always some improvement to be made."

"Very well," David said. "I take it that the consensus is to graduate the trainee?"

There was united assent to his words.

"The trainee has been exposed to continuous stimulation whilst we have been deliberating. The stimulation was set to keep her on the edge of orgasm without allowing her to cross over. Her final test will be that each of you have five minutes to make her cum. She has been told that she is not allowed to do so without my permission."

They made their way back to where Kristy stood. By now her body was trembling from being held on the edge for so long. She sighed in relief as the vibrators were switched off. Her relief was short lived, however. She felt the chastity belt being removed but this was immediately replaced by fingers working her clit. She bit down against the tube holding her mouth open as the fingers expertly worked her back up towards the edge of orgasm. She tightened the muscles in her thighs and desperately set mental restraints to prevent this from happening. The fingers worked her clit for what seemed forever before being removed. They were quickly replaced by another set of fingers sliding into her pussy. They worked in & out of her, searching for & finding her G-spot. She groaned as the fingers stroked her desire higher & clenched her hands into fists in an effort to resist. Again the fingers were removed.

Kristy was startled as a pair of soft lips fastened onto her clit & a tongue started to stroke & tease it. She shuddered as the expert mouth brought her to the brink of orgasm. She had almost succumbed when it was taken away. Another tongue suddenly darted into her pussy, mouth sucking her pussy lips, teeth grating against them. By now Kristy's pussy was sopping wet & her body was shuddering in reaction but she was still managing to obey her Master's command not to cum.

She felt more fingers being inserted into her pussy but this time as they stroked in & out, they were paired with the plug in her ass moving in unison. She groaned as the combination started to take effect, pushing her once more towards a climax. He body was now shuddering uncontrollably as she desperately tried to stave off what her body was craving. She almost cried out with relief when the determined effort stopped.

She jerked as a thumb started to rub her clit. It worked in circles, increasing pressure & heightening sensitivity. Just when she thought she could take no more, she felt movement in her ass as once again the plug was pumped in & out of her. The combination quickly drove her to the edge & she wailed through the gag, desperately afraid that she was about to disobey her Master. The sensory deprivation provided by the hood had heightened every sensation she was experiencing. White heat washed over her body from her waist downwards. Her juices were trickling down the insides of her legs, running over the welts left by her earlier punishment.

David looked at his watch. The final 5 minutes were just about up.

"Enough!" he said and the Master who had been working on Kristy reluctantly withdrew.

"Damn," he muttered. "30 more seconds & I'd have had her!"

David smiled slightly at the man's chagrin. "A deal is a deal," he said calmly.

Kristy flinched as she felt fingers at her neck. David removed the collar & hood, waiting as Kristy blinked furiously to adjust her eyes to the light. David replaced the posture collar then removed the chains from Kristy's cuffs. He allowed her a minute to work out the strain in her muscles before he led her towards the back of the room where a dais had been set up. On the dais was a solid, wooden grill. Two of the male subs moved forward and Kristy was once more bound into a spread-eagled position with her hands above her head but this time her collar was also attached to the grill. Her head was now locked into position & all she could do was look ahead. David approached Kristy together with Mistress C. He tightened the nipple clamps even further until the pain in her nipples turned to numbness. Mistress C stepped forward & with swift efficiency, she pierced each nipple. Kristy couldn't help but cry out at the sudden pain. There was no way she could have anticipated what was about to happen as both David & Mistress C had been careful to conceal the piercing equipment. When Mistress C stepped back, each of Kristy's nipples had a gold hoop piercing it. David reached out and split the nipple clamps into 2 pieces, carefully detaching them without disturbing the gold rings that now threaded through each nipple. It was just as well that Kristy was still secured to the grill or her legs would have given way from the pain flooding back into her nipples. The guests applaud & one by one stepped forward to welcome Kristy into the Lifestyle. David was the last to stand in front of her and for the first time, he allowed himself to give her a genuine smile.

"Congratulations, Kristy," he said. "My colleagues and I agree that you have graduated your training and are now ready to take your rightful place as a submissive."

He gestured for the two males subs to release Kristy from the grill, which they obediently did. Sue walked up and put her arm around Kristy's shoulder. She helped her to sit down on the dais as the guests filed out of the punishment room.

One by one the Masters & Mistresses made their way to the front door, making their final farewells & congratulating David once again on such a superb submissive. They knew that with Kristy, the bar had been set very high indeed!

When David returned to the punishment room, Kristy was being held in Sue's arms. Sue had released the rope binding Kristy's breasts and had gently massaged them until the pain died away. David smiled at both women.

"Bend over & place your hands on the dais," he told Kristy.

Kristy obeyed and David gently withdrew the butt plug from her ass.

"Would you please accompany me to the library," he asked quietly.

Obediently, the two women rose & followed him out of the room. When they reached the library, David was standing beside an occasional table, upon which lay a square, flat, velvet covered box.

He looked at Kristy solemnly & asked her if she had had time to reflect on the information he gave her that morning. Kristy realised he was talking about Sue being willing to assume responsibility for Kristy if asked.

She sank to her knees in front of Sue.

"Please Mistress," Kristy said quietly. "You have been so patient with me, even when I rebelled against everything You were trying to instil. I have come to realize that not only do I need You to be my Mistress, but I have also fallen n love with You. You're strong, elegant, and have a self-control that I envy. It would be my honour if you would accept me as Your submissive!"

Sue laid a hand on Kristy's cheek.

Her heart had given a little jump during Kristy's speech and she realized that she cared deeply for the girl. Her first love would always be David, but she realized that he had many other demands upon him. With Kristy, she could share a bond that was deep and meaningful. Sue had always known that she was bisexual & she could therefore love both David & Kristy equally. She smiled down at Kristy's upturned face.

"I will accept you as my submissive, Kristy," she said. "I will protect you and guide you safely as we go forward from today."

David opened the box & brought out a twisted gold choker necklace. He showed it to Kristy & explained that this was a special collar that she would wear at all times. Once placed around her throat, it would be permanently secured & could not be taken off except by being cut off, which in turn would signify the cutting of the bond between her Mistress & herself. He asked her again if she wished to become Sue's submissive.

"I am sure," Kristy replied.

David gave Sue the collar, which she then placed the choker around Kristy's throat holding her braid away from her neck. David placed a special device around the clasp. Kristy felt an intense heat at the back of her neck for a few seconds, which then faded. When David was certain the necklace was once again cool, he removed the device. The clasp was now fused together & there was no way to undo the necklace.

"As you are now Mistress Sue's submissive, you may spend the night in her room," he told Kristy.

He watched with a smile on his face as Sue led Kristy away, placing a gentle arm around her shoulders.

The two women spent the night learning every intimate detail of each other's body. Sue taught Kristy even more tricks to use when pleasuring a woman, using all the techniques that David had taught to her when she had been his sub. Kristy responded enthusiastically and soon had Sue shuddering with multiple orgasms as she put her body & soul into things. Sue then tied Kristy down to the bed and proceeded to pleasure her implacably until Kristy was begging for mercy. Sue ignored her cries for a time, once again making it clear who was the Mistress and who was the sub. When Kristy was reduced to animalistic grunts & reactions Sue finally stopped & untied her. Exhausted from their actions, the two crawled under the silk sheets covering Sue's bed and fell asleep.

They were awoken the next day as the midday sun streamed through Sue's bedroom window. They stretched languorously, then took a shower together. Sue ordered Kristy to assume Position 3 and teased her until she was moaning in desire.

"Please Mistress, let me cum!" Kristy begged.

"And what have you done to deserve my permission?" Sue asked teasingly.

In answer, Kristy knelt in the shower and proceeded lick & suck Sue's clit. Pretty soon, Sue had grabbed Kristy's head, holding it against her mound & forcing Kristy's tongue deeper into her pussy. Kristy continued to eat her pussy with enthusiasm until she tasted the sweet juices of her Mistress' orgasm wash over her. When Sue recovered, she pushed Kristy against the wall and commanded her to stay where she was. She ducked out of the shower & retrieved a waterproof vibrator. Returning, she spread Kristy's pussy lips and placed the vibrator on her clit. Holding it there hard, she plunged her fingers deep inside Kristy's pussy, thrusting hard & fast as the girl moaned above her. It didn't take long to send Kristy over the edge & soon she was shuddering in the throes of her own climax.

Sated for now, the two women stepped out of the shower and towelled themselves off. Sue pulled on an emerald green silk robe that was a perfect foil for her titian hair. When Kristy looked around for something to wear, Sue admonished her.

"Remember, Kristy! Whilst you are in Master David's house, you are to be naked at all times unless otherwise instructed!"

Kristy bowed her head.

"Yes Mistress," she said quietly.

Mistress & sub walked downstairs & entered the dining room. Laid out on the sideboard was a selection of cold meats, various types of bread rolls and several Bain Maries containing a selection of hot food. Kristy took Sue's order and served her at the table. She returned to the sideboard and picked a selection of fresh fruit and a light natural yoghurt. She asked her Mistress for permission to be seated and very soon the two of them were tucking into a delicious brunch. It was as Kristy rose to pour her Mistress some coffee that she spotted the envelope propped up in the centre of the tale. It was addressed to Sue in a firm, elegant hand.

She brought it over to where Sue was sitting and waited as she opened the envelope. Inside was a letter from David explaining that he had been called away on urgent business. He asked them to drive to a specific location at 2pm that day. They were to dress for a business meeting. Puzzled, the two women exchanged glances. Sue looked at the clock on the mantelpiece. It already showed 12:30.

They rose from the table and returned to Sue's room. She opened the first of the wardrobes and pulled out an elegant pant suit in deep forest green and a silk blouse in deep purple. She withdrew matching bra & briefs – La Perla if Kristy was not mistaken. Kristy waited patiently as her Mistress dressed. Without being told, she had sunk to her knees in position 1. When Sue was ready, she walked to the second wardrobe. Opening it, she withdrew a lavender business suit – single breasted jacket and short, tight skirt with a split up each side. She followed this with a silver toned silk blouse. She handed them to Kristy & turned to a second set of drawers. She withdrew a silver quarter cup bra and gave it to her sub. As per David's instructions, Kristy would not be allowed to wear panties.

"Get dressed" she ordered calmly.

Kristy obeyed, wincing slightly as the blouse rubbed her tender nipples. The rings showed clearly against the blouse as the bra served only to raise her breasts without covering the nipples. The gold choker was also clearly visible.

The two women carefully applied make-up and descended to the front door. Sue picked up an internal phone and soon there was the sound of an engine as Kristy's Jaguar was brought around to the front.

Sue took the driver's seat & ordered Kristy to take the passenger seat. The women drove to the address David had given in his letter. They pulled up to the kerb and got out. The first thing they saw was a handsome young man standing beside the door to an office. Then Kristy's mouth dropped open in amazement. Above the office in bold letters were the words 'Kristy McCall – Attorney-at-Law.

The young man moved forwards.

"Ms Maddox, Ms McCall?" he asked deferentially.

"Yes," Sue replied. "I'm Ms Maddox & this is Ms McCall."

The young man moved towards them and held out another envelope with a slight bow, this time it was addressed to Kristy. The writing was once again in David's hand.

"Kristy," it said. "I know that you love Mistress Sue and need to be with her. I also understand that being a partner in Malinson & Partners would put pressure on what is a new & fragile relationship. To that end I have set you up with a private practice here on the island. I have already recommended you to several of my acquaintances and have every faith that you will flourish – both of you! The young man's name is Christopher and I think he will be a good match for you. Good luck Kristy. Know that I am very proud of you. You have been without doubt, my hardest but my most rewarding trainee. Now enjoy your new life!"

The letter was signed Master D.

Kristy raised her eyes from the letter and with shining eyes met Sue's enquiring gaze. She handed over the letter for her to read. As Sue finished, she put her arm around Kristy's shoulders.

"Well," she said smiling. Shall we do as he says?

Kristy nodded and proceeded her Mistress through the doors to her new life.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
12