All Comments on 'Island Survival'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A true story of survival. Lying and cheating eventually catches up with you.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
pretty good

but needed more revenge.

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

Really liked this, a different kind of story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. In real life, Tom probably could have convinced Bill to wait until Adam and Dan were sleeping off a sex bout with their wives and killed the two assholes. Without them around, I doubt that the remaining two rugby players would have been willing or able to do anything in retaliation. On the other hand, as Tom realized later, they all might well have died if he had not been impelled by Helen's slutting around to set out on his voyage to the other islands and the rescue.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great story. Very well written. I enjoyed reading it. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story and plot, thx a lot.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

Novel and entertaining. Well done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing...

I enjoyed the story, although the "remote Island theme in LW" has been done several times before. What i don't get is; when a Author mirrors a theme, why not put in the effort to own it? Otherwise it just becomes a copy of previous works. This is a really good plot with Little suspense & character development. i.e.I understand we are to think Alan is a peace of Sh*T but where is the driving emotion?

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

I didn't care for the story. With Tom's skills, he and Bill could have easily dispatched of the Rugby guys if it came to that. None of the husbands put a fight. Gave their wives away.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Well you were inventive with your loving wife story and it paid off. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It was something different and you told it well. The bit he’s got what they deserved. I believe the rugby players were lucky Tom and Bill just didn’t kill them quietly one night. Tom certainly had the skill. But if Bill helped one night whilst they slept, problem solved.

5/5 a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The title caught my interest... I kinda knew where this was going but it was an interesting idea nonetheless. Liked it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story

A good alternative would have been Tom Bill and Mike eliminating the competition so to speak with Tom taking over as leader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What? A genuine three-dimensional story on Literotica? Whatever next!

This could be fleshed out into a full-length novel.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

It was very unlikable. I feel like I need a shower.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 1 year ago

Well, that was different. But we had to turn this into BTB, didn't we?

As pissed off as Tom was, he should have exposed them and asked for a divorce right away?

And in today's society, no one would have been shamed or shunned. In fact, the wives would be credited, and the men looked down upon.

I will say this, if the reader is a man, they can't help but feel for Tom and even Bill. But if the reader is a woman, well... they are smirking and wishing they were Helen. 4 stars from me.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Well, interesting but it would be far more realistic for territorial sexual behavior to come front and center.

No one would approach my woman for sex without risking their lives. That's far more a likely scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it was a bit of a bazaar, with the women choosing among the single men, but I think SD meant bizarre. Some other minor errors were scattered about, but they didn’t detract too much from the story. The other survival stories I recall had characters similar to Tom and Adam, but resulted in happier endings…so this story was darker. The unusual situation did allow SD to explore emotional relationships that would be unlikely IRL, so it provided a good vehicle for the author. It was surely an interesting ride.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Sorry but this was ridiculous. Mike, Kelly's husband, had already had a fight with one of the Rugby players, Zack. Zack got beaten badly. So, why didn't Mike, Bill and Tom just decide to fight to protect their wives? They were tough enough and had the skills and Tom was the main hunter/food gatherer. He could have "staged a coup" and taken control of the group, with the assistance of Mike and Bill. No food for the rugby arseholes if they didn't toe the line.

Plus, the time frame was never clear. How long after the crash did this "comfort sharing" take place? It implies months but I doubt that was possible. Having attended a Boy's High school, males can go without sex with a woman for a long time. errr.... giving themselves a helping hand.

So it just didn't make sense that Bill, Tom and Mike would go all "cuck" like and just quietly accept things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All consequences were on the cheating wife, none for the rugby players. So much could have been done at the island to get revenge, then when they got home they could have done more than expose them. 'Oh my we have been exposed as bad guys Who fucked your wives hundreds of times while you did nothing. Doesn't even deserve the 1 I have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. 5 stars. I loathed Bill but you made him likeable in the end.

DarthanDarthanover 1 year ago

Great story it really left wanting more

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

3 starrs. Try next time better

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Stressful situations will bring out a persons true character. Helen proved to be a slut who saw an opportunity to nail some young stud and believed her husband would allow it. Her disrespect for the most capable man on the island clearly showed survival was not her first interest.

Some have written in saying the husbands should never have allowed the wives to “care” for the other guys, really? What were they to do? Fashion some homemade chastity belt, lock them up? Seriously, island or home, if she wants to fuck around you can’t stop her. You can dump her cheating ass, which is exactly what i’d Have done the instant I got off the island.

Pretty well written, perhaps Yanks would display a bit more emotion, but not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed reading your story. Well done.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Well done! That was fun to read. And for once, a literary reference, in this case to “Lord of the Flies,” was wholly appropriate and contextual. 5 stars.

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

Was going to give this a miss as at first I thought it was going to be cucky swinger shite. But glad I was bored enough to give it a go . Glad I did .was a solid 4 star read . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perhaps Tom and Bill should have "off'd" the rugby boys then fed them to everyone else.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

Interesting twist on "Lost" and "Loving Wives".

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending was an improvement, but it was a disappointing read overall.

fazerboy1fazerboy1over 1 year ago

Your stories are always great - Another great story to add to the stables :)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Well written story and you achieved your goals a unique storyline for this genre. There a few plot gaps that keep me from awarding a top score. While the two couple were in their 40's, there's no mention of children or why neither couple had them. We never had a true feel for how long they were on the island before "civilization" broke down. I could see your events playing out, to some extent, if they had been there a year or so, but not if under a year. Women in their early 40's are certainly still fertile, so why didn't either Mary or Helen get pregnant? (They could have had inserts for birth control, but they would fade around a year.) That the pregnancy risk was not even mentioned is a miss as well. Solid story in all - 4*

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Good story, but as another commenter mentioned, it had a lot of potential to be even better. The whole decision making about taking care of the rugby guys was almost mentioned in passing. That discussion and potential support or anger would have added tremendously to the build up. The implied (more than mentioned) enjoyment of the wives was a "take it or leave it" yet I doubt that would have been the case. The conclusion was logical but no real build up to the final decisions and actions. I know - a lot of Literotica readers get frustrated after 1,000 words. If the author is satisfied - so be it! Me, I would love this story to be at least 3 pages longer and most likely have an angry BTB conclusion. Write more good stuff - make it count!

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Interesting story. Based on some vague comments during the interviews after they were rescued I'm curious if the wives actually limited themselves to their assigned boyfriends or if they were actually providing "comfort" to all of the younger rugby players?

Glad to see Mary's behavior was finally revealed in the end.

The story could have used some major editing to make it more readable.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

I like survival stories, and the effort put into this one, but it seems way too rushed. To make sex such a driving force so soon after surviving a plane crash is amateurish. People need to eat, drink, breathe and sleep- sex is not an absolute necessity. People can go, well, their whole lives without it, whether they want it or not. It seems in this story that sex was their main focus, and not survival, and that's just not realistic.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was alright, but I didn't buy the husbands so passively accepting being cucked.

When the young guys started flirting with the wives, they'd been on the island for a couple of weeks, and it was obvious that no help was coming. By that time, it was already quite clear who was the most useful member of the group (Tom). The fact that he was the only one bringing in food means he gets a much larger say in how things are going to be run.

In a survival situation, the thin veneer of civilisation doesn't last long, and people instinctively revert to gender roles. A female leader would only be tolerated until she made a big mistake (the vote).

-

As soon as the rugby guys started flirting with the wives, that would've split the group into two factions. Single guys vs married couples. So when Margaret suggested sharing the wives to alleviate the young men's sexual tension I see the following happen:

1) Tom says: "No fucking way. I'm taking over as leader." He's supported by the other married couples.

2) The rugby guys object, supported by Margaret (who likes being in charge) and Helen (a dumb slut).

-

At this point, number of votes don't count for shit. The men either fight to the death, or the group splits in two.

If it came to a fight, Tom is a proficient hunter and adept with weapons. Bill is a badass and already beat Zack into a coma. However the husbands are outnumbered 4 to 3, so the fight could go either way.

-

Assuming that they peacefully split, Tom is still the only one capable of bringing in food. So the rugby guys might have fun double-teaming Margaret and Helen for a while, but their group would soon start to starve.

Tom's team is now half the size but he's still bringing in the same amount of food, so they stay strong and healthy, while the rugby team gets weaker from starvation.

If the rugby guys got desperate enough to attack the others to try to steal food, Tom's group easily kills them all.

-

So basically, if the rugby players force a confrontation over sexual access to the wives, they alienate Tom. As he's the only capable hunter, that means their inevitable deaths from starvation, along with any of the women stupid enough to choose their side.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Were I one of either Tom or Bill, the story would have been different. As soon as the wives made their proposal I would have abandoned the cheaters and gone off on my own.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

I almost passed on this one. It is an excellent story well written and fast-moving. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It started well, if not very originally. The notion that the rugby players required sexual satisfaction from the wives, is of course absurd when you consider the long years during which our forebears remained celibate when their duties took them overseas and homosexuality was a very serious crime. In this story the sex seemed to be more at the instigation of the women than the men.

However, the ending was feeble. Much as the emotionally retarded members of the peanut gallery might like revenge the idea that in the modern world the behavior of the wives would result in social isolation or poverty is ridiculous. Just take look at Only Fans! Or think about a recent President of the US who is credibly believed to have consorted with prostitutes. People didn't care-he got more than 70m votes (and hundreds of millions of dollars)! Notoriety would have made the wives popular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this one. Thank you.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

Another good one from this author. He lets the story develop and play out nicely. The truth is always a trump card and burning a couple of cheaters along the way was the cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As an ex -rugby player, we know from history, being shipwrecked, ruggers can quickly turn to cannibalism to survive. Offering dining at the Y seems reasonable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Relief"? So, like, men who can't stick their penis into a vagina die from it? It's like the MSR was a scatter gun and only missed two people. What planet did this happen on? This is not your best work, but starting with the premise that men can't live without sex just made a good story impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Yours, all yours lover." - What happened to "respecting their husbands?"

~~~

"That pent up anger works both ways." - Yep, Margaret was so worried about the young guys, if I were they I'd share guard duty at night. I know the guy who fucked my wife wouldn't wake up.

~~~

Of course the young guys have impressive cocks, otherwise the wives wouldn't be so eager.

~~~

I would have told the rugby players to jerk off or fuck each other in the ass!

~~~

Fuck them, I would have told the rescuers that I couldn't remember where they were.

KarnevilKarnevilover 1 year ago

A decent story which kept me entertained even though it was slightly predicable. The idea was a common one with the wife, or in this case the wives, wanting their husband's reluctant approval to cheat. We even had Margaret taking a similar role to the much used corrupt councilor, persuading the men to accept being cuckolds, while their wives fucked all and sundry. But this time with a twist of being trapped on a desert island.

I think there could have been more emotional turmoil and perhaps more emphasis on the couple's differences. But in the end the women got mostly what they deserved, though I think it could have been worse. But Adam and the other rugby players seemed to walk away with pockets of cash and the prospect of having the wives again in the future. Denouncing their version of events doesn't seem that much of a revenge to me.

Overall well done and it got the juices flowing, but could have had the bad guys and girls a bit nastier and their comeuppance a bit more painful.

I give it five stars, because despite the flaws I really enjoyed the ride.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I don't know why the women didn't speak up when Adam took credit for all that Tom did. Just because Tom wouldn't speak up, they could have. And the ship that rescued Tom would certainly have let everyone know that it was Tom that brought the rescuers.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

SunnyU2 mentioned fighting as a possible solution… yes it could have happened like that. But with no medical supplies that would guaranteed that maybe only one or two men would be left standing. That concept sounds like an alternate ending to come from …someone… please?!?!

Helen may have been truthful… but she was so disrespectful. Just a supreme selfish entitled bitch… not a loving caring wife. Mary was definitely very deceitful; and just as much a selfish entitled bitch. She tried to be loving… but the Martian Slut Ray took her over too.

Both woman threw common sense and understanding of/to their spouses into the ocean. Mary to a lesser extent though. Thank-you, I enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had I, as QuickMagazine, decided to follow SunnyU2's well-reasoned point, I would have posted a 3. Or, had I just gone with the joy of Tom and Bill becoming rich and the others losing out, it'd be a 5. So, compromising with a 4. As was noted by at least one of the early comments, this theme has been used before - "South Seas" by UK Researcher and "Rogue Wave" by NewOldGuy77 come to mind. "Island Survival" leaned more to the "South Seas" side of the boat. Had the husbands here been more like Nick in "Rogue Wave," they would have found a way to escape together, and leave the others behind to die. Now, THAT would have been a 5! Especially since I wonder how much Tom and Bill had to pay Helen and Mary in the divorces.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

On January 15, 1790, Fletcher Christian and some of his fellow mutineers on the HMAS Bounty found and settled on Pitcairn's Island, along with 18 Tahitians, six men and 12 women. Both racial and sexual tensions developed, as the men outnumbered the women, and there was resistance of the British men to allowing the excess Tahitian men 'access' to their Tahitian wives.

.

Eventually, almost all of the men killed each other. In 1808, the American whaling vessel spotted the island, and the one surviving man, mutineer John "Jack" Adams, who then called himself Alexander Smith, along with several surviving Tahitian women and a gaggle of children.

.

The women in this story quite likely saved their husbands from death, as, if it came down to a fight, twenty-something rugby players would have had a decided physical advantage over forty-something men. This story employs American morality, in a situation in which American morality does not fit the physical situation in which they found themselves. Eventually some of the men, and possibly some of the women, would have been killed. These situations have existed in the past, and it has always turned out badly.

.

Due to its decades-long one child policy, and the societal; preference for sons over daughters, China now sees a significant sexual imbalance, as high as 129 males to 100 females in some areas, and that leads to only four possibilities: some males are killed, some women are 'shared,' some men remain celibate, or some males resort to homosexuality. All four things have happened, even though the Chinese media tries to cover it up.

.

A small population on an island like in this story? Most likely some killings would have happened.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Interesting concept. Surprised there wasn';t more fighting or confrontation. Making spears or knives aren't that hard to do, or a club and people do have to sleep. Wives weren't really given ultimatums. Husbands sort of rolled over and allowed it to happen. Just because they were Rugby players, with the assumption they were strong doesn't mean they were top dogs. Brains and tools would ultimately win out.

Anyway, I did enjoy it. Thanks

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Well done, 4*. I love the stranded on an island premise, and it should be used again by others as lots of ways things can go

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Would the media reaction to the story after the rescue really have been the way depicted? While there would have been some tut-tutting, the women would mostly have been feted; they had done what was needed for survival. The husbands would have been celebrated for their dislike of their wives being shared . . . by some middle-aged and older men. Younger men and women would have completely understood the need for sharing, because so many of them have gone through multiple sex partners. A lot of younger women would have thought that the wives were pretty cool, and the husbands way too stuck up and priggish in their reactions.

.

I'm in my 70s now, but I can at least see how society is today: women who have multiple sexual partners are no longer scorned, but mostly thought of as hot. That 40-something women got to screw 20-something athletes? Just how many 40-something women living working or middle class lives in the US would think, "Damn, lucky them!"

.

I get it: there are a lot of middle-aged men, many of whom have been divorced, who read this site, but American middle-aged male morality is simply fading away in our culture. On an individual basis, it certainly exists, but society wide, things have changed.

jaythemanjaythemanover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your story. I would also have enjoyed more aftermath about what happened to the wives and if they ever felt regret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A strange premise is that sex is a vital need, along with food and drink. Husbands had to immediately limit the wild imagination of young males with the words: "So, stop! Don't even think about it... When you get married, then you have plenty of sex with your own wives. In the meantime, jerk off to the side."If married men put such an ultimatum and stopped sharing the food they get, then after a little hunger, lustful thoughts would quickly leave the heads of potential libertines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have killed the cheating wife and bastard guy. Who would know or care?

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. And, I realize that it IS a story. Still, it made me uncomfortable that a wife, maybe mine, could get caught up in such a situation. Thank you for the story.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Interesting story. I loved it. Thanks for the tale.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

On the first vote, “I’d like to change my vote now. Anyone who wants my ex wife can have her. I’d rather fuck a rabid skunk “

Then Tom, the fisherman/hunter, can let them all starve.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Yeah - that was a good one!

snarbozsnarbozover 1 year ago

Great story. You achieved your goal of a different take on loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should be made into a movie. Fantastic story!

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

It was good and well written but I felt something was missing. People who are married for years tend to know their partners inside out and know what they will and won't put up with. Also if they had been on the island for a few years it might have been more understandable but within a fairly short time the arrangement had been made. Most people have an element of self control and that seemed to be abandoned far too quickly.

As another commentator said it would be good to see a bit more about how their lives played out. Did the wives have regrets and how did that leave them? What about the baby and what happened there?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Interesting story and that's not all that common in LW. The wrap up was poor as it added nothing to the base story. 4* from me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Gotta’ love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cucks and cuck fans who are bleating on about how the women saved them are, as ever, talking out their ass. It was Tom that saved them. Remember him the husband who did the hunting and fishing not those brave, young, handsome, ‘tough’ rugby players.

And had it come to a fight my money would have been on Tom, after all he was killing pigs and fish. What with? Weapons, you dumb asses, weapons beat a younger fitter man when handled by someone who can use them.

Oh, also unlike lack of food or water, lack of sex doesn’t kill anyone (you cucks should know that’

The women, including Margaret were wanting to enjoy some exes younger cock.

Also, in our new world where masculinity is so toxic - why weren’t the women doing any damn hunting or food gathering or any work at all. They were too busy fucking.

It shows feminism for what it is, an urge for entitlement and special favour. Just look to Ukraine when they were invaded, what happened??

The men got called up to fight bad the women fled the country. How modern how progressive - or not!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

You write it well but like every other half assed writer you just had to make them all the same, over the top, over used, almost required thinking with their cunts wives. You ruined what would have been more than a 2 star story by simply going full on wimpy misogynist here.

Everything about the wives was cliched, from the basically fuckfest that they needed, their getting hooked on big cock and young dudes, their cries of "why did you do this to us?" C'mon, stop with the same old cliches. Seems you get a good idea and then just give us the same idiots from other stories. I thought you were better than where you've been heading lately, but clearly you've decided to just waste good ideas.

Sorry this ended up being no better than any barely average story. Should have toned it down, but most of you misogynists cant help yourselves, its a losing battle on par with the cuck writers.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 stars to the writer! Great Writing, Great Story, Great Moral to the Story,, I love a happy ending. Helen and Mary wanted the young dicks and got them. It only cost their marriages. LOL just what they deserved. Both are just whores. Adam was lucky Tom didn't fucking kill that bastard. Same with Dan, Bill could still take that bastard out. But Divorce was the perfect revenge for the whore wives. Tom leaving camp and letting everyone else get hungry was perfect too. LOL

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Deaths at night would work for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Women should never be in charge of anything, exhibit 1 million

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought about the big what if I was one of the husbands and the vote came out. I think I would had to go very old school on the wife. I devorice you I devorice you I devorice you. Now you are free to fuck whoever you want to cut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not through the first page yet. All I can say is, if I were a married man on that island, I know some rugby players that better NEVER sleep again. Now back to this Greek tragedy of a story!

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x

I don't know why the women didn't speak up when Adam took credit for all that Tom did. Just because Tom wouldn't speak up, they could have. And the ship that rescued Tom would certainly have let everyone know that it was Tom that brought the rescuers. -

You won't let the writer have his way with a few fictional facts, but you will allow a SHIP to let everyone know that Tom brought the rescuers! I didn't know ships could communicate with people.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

Great story

Not what I was expecting. Enjoyed your story.

Thank you.

Theakston58Theakston58over 1 year ago

Interesting premise and pretty well thought out. I would have liked to see Tom punch Adam, breaking a nose in the process. The “votes” were a perfect example of why we in the US do not live in a democracy. Thanks for the enjoyable ride. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but I was hopeful that Tom would tell the rescuers that he was the only survivor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only 1 woman became PG? Also, whose baby was Kelly carrying and if Mike's, then what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author needs to think hard about character motivation. This story is an authorial pratfall if one looks at it with any care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Who knows what would happen in reality under the same circumstances. The reality of hormonal young males might dictate similar remedies to ensure survival of the group. I always marvel how commenters are so sure about what they’d do under similar circumstances .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to Mike, Kelly and Margret?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent plot idea, if shallow and base. Fucking is as important as eating and sleeping? I guess Celibacy is a mental or sexual disorder? Glad the wives had some great fucking on the island. Given that they are attractive, young, like to fuck, and have no scruples or morals, they all will do just fine, at least until the grow old. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. It might be fun to revisit these whores once they enter their cheese phase. Marriage isn't just about raising children. Maybe they can latch on to some fools before its too late. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to go for a five but there are some factors that are holding me back. I don't accept the premise that any husband (unless already dealing with deviancy issues) would be so accepting of the sharing scheme. I think any normal husband would have told Margaret to shove her idea about deciding who gets to have sex with his wife. Also if she was so keen on the rugby team getting serviced, then she could jump to it. At least she didn't have a marriage to ruin. Tom has been established as the bread winner for the group. Guaranteed, if I were Tom, NO FOOD would be making it's way into the players, wives or Margaret for their involvement with the sex share scheme. I would procure enough for myself and for any other individual on my "team" and that's it. As far as the rescue from Gilligan's Island is concerned, I would make it my mission in life to provide the facts of the matter as completely as possible. So is this being opened for writers like...(ohhh)...February Sucks? Excuse me while I duck behind a wall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. It would have been great if Bill had gone with Tom in the canoe and they had just left the others on the island.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit. Desert island. I would have killed them in their sleep 1* for the cuck husbands who didnt band together to kill some worthless kids in their sleep

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was fun to read. Thank you....

*****

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - I only read a bit of the first page and the last few paragraphs at the end.

No surprises - the SLUTS enjoyed themselves and reaped their just rewards by being divorced and shamed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still too cucky, it was almost good - if only the "pent up anger works both ways" was more fully realised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, but it lacks the practical implications in the island situation. The moment the wives chose others to sleep with, the psychology of husband will turn very dark. Already there would have been some deaths in the island. The first deaths would have been to the wives. Tom would never help in saving the lives of the youngsters and cheating wives. What's the point. In heavy emotional condition mental state is rigid and not in balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not realistic. Husbands should have beaten all the rugby players nearly too death or left them all to starve. Also who in their right mind is stuck on an island and their first thought is on having sex. Should have been more worried instead about providing all their comfort to the providers instead of the useless guys. Too bad the husbands let themselves get whipped out of nowhere.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Well this story certainly created a lot of comment in such a short time. I found it a very enjoyable and interesting tale of a situation that next to none of us will ever find ourselves so knowing what we would do is somewhat theoretical and assumption. However it does throw up a great philosophical, moral and ethical debate which I have found fascinating both in the story itself (which was very well written) and the subsequent comments. Would married partners continue with their monogamy in such a scenario or would normal rules have to be thrown out for the survival of the group?

As a side issue, the argument was fully focussed on heterosexual behaviour, but as evidence seems to show in prison type arrangements, the turn to homosexual practices is often prevalent, and this may happen “when needs must@!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They must have been marooned on "Fantasy Island". In survival situations, water and food are at the top of priorities. When you're worried about whether or not you'll get a drink of water from day to day sexual libidos are nowhere to be found.

If you're writing a scenario of collapsing morals and ethics and civilization in general then murder is sure to follow at some point. Sooner than later. Its a logical solution to some obvious problems put forth in this narration. Threat elimination being number one. Rugby boys behavior got to the point where they were causing more problems than their worth. Eliminate them and problems are solved and suddenly the water and food supply lasts longer. You want to see middle-aged male morality disappear? Be careful for what you wish for.

syd_v63syd_v63over 1 year ago

Not a BTB fan at all but at least this one had a good story line, believable characters, and a plot that could be followed. Nice job. Still not a fan of the genre but you managed to write something that I wanted to read right up to the end, and actually cared about all of the main characters, despite the the plot holes and obvious MacGuffin’s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? The only way for the younger men to be OK was fucking the wives? Tom did the right thing, although doing away with a couple of the young punks while on the island may have been the better choice. Helen and the rest were just cheating, selfish sluts. Very good to see their downfall and destruction. Good to read a story about a guy with some backbone instead of all the cuck shit on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fresh story in the loving wife category. Maybe overemphasis on sex but hey it's Literotica right.

Thank you for the contribution.

Kind of avoided the media hounding the young guys, implies that what they did was OK.

I enjoyed it and one of the few that I wanted more of.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Hey, Captain Oblivious, obviously I was referring to the crew of the ship, sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't enjoy it 2 star for the effort, the psychology of a husband shouldn't be like that especially in that kind of situation

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

These were supposedly civilized people as opposed to prisoners. Apples to oranges. Premise that people are slave to their desires is accurate in prison. Less so elsewhere.

On further reflection, still a great story with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised that no one on the island considered PG and how a baby would not survive. Pleased that the 2 husbands were successful and the others were revealed as ass holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it and gave it 5*

anon.1

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 1 year ago

I liked the premise and enjoyed it. A quick easy read as 3 pages go. But the plot devices were too contrived and the relationships (and often dialogue) too wooden and implausible. Knocked off a star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked this one. I gave it a 4 because I was eagerly hoping that Adam and some of the other guys would be dealt with permanently

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...