Isolation Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanThomas
DeanThomas
176 Followers

Admiring the view of her naked body walking away from him, Jessy quickly got up and followed her, his brothers jostling him along the way.

"So we get to... to well ah... fuck you now. Right?" Garrett stammered looking sheepish but like a little kid with the world's best treat.

"No. I'm sure you'll wind up squabbling if Jessy is the only one to... to get to... enjoy eating my pussy." she blushed furiously at having to say this out loud to her own sons. "So as this has to be a one time deal, you're going to share as equally as possible. Since I'm sure none of you will want to... to eat your mother out, with your brothers semen leaking out of me. Oh damn this is so weird. You're going take turns, pleasuring, yes pleasuring is an easier way to say it. Anyhow you're going to take turns. Garrett you can be next." she said as she laid down on the mattress that was her bed.

"I'm not complaining, but why. I mean is there a reason why him first?" asked Eric.

"Yes. Since I know you picked oral from the hat, I also know that they will be... well that they will need to be hard again first in order to penetrate... Oh damn it. Look I can suck you hard while they fuck me okay! Now don't make me feel any more weird about this damn it!"

This earned Eric two punches to the gut simultaneously from his brothers, but Jessy's heart wasn't really in it. He could only keep repeating in his mind that this was actually going to happen. 'Well at least it will if we don't screw it up!' he thought, now regretting that he hadn't given Eric a heartier jab.

He wasn't sure why Garrett eating her out first would help him get hard sooner, but he sure wasn't going to bother her about it. So, although he was anxious to get on with fucking her, he knew he wasn't hard enough yet, and besides, sucking on one of those tits would be damn fun too.

His mother spread her legs, while lifting and bending her knees to give Garrett easy access, and Jessy climbed up on the bed beside her, opposite Eric. It felt surreal as he leaned in to suck on a marvellous tit, knowing that it was his mothers, and that he had already eaten her out. Watching as his two brothers participated in the whole crazy thing, he felt her nipple pull up between his lips as he sucked on it. Harder and warmer than he would have thought, he relished in having a woman's nipple to suck on and play with, as he used a hand to massage gently the swell of her breast, not believing how soft and smooth her skin was.

He had only one problem. He had started out watching as Garrett buried his face in her, and enjoyed the show immensely, however now he noticed the way her face and eyes were so immeasurably expressive as she relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure she was feeling, and Jessy found that he wanted to watch, and was in fact spellbound by, her face and the erotic expressions she was making. He of course could only watch one thing at a time though.

After a few minutes of trying to keep an eye on everything that was going on, his mother started to really writhe and buck underneath them, and he saw her hips begin to actually quake, and she forcefully pushed Garrett back off her pussy as she moaned and cried out that it was too much. Her nipple too, was almost vibrating in Jessy's lips, and he could feel it engorge and stiffen even more than it already had been.

"OH! Oh good god. You boys are going to kill me." she screamed.

She was still twitching and shuddering, her nipple almost pulsating in Jessy's mouth, but after a moment, she began to frantically urge Eric up off her other breast. "Please Eric, you need to eat me out. Quickly!"

Jessy was fascinated. Her whole body was alive, and quivering under them as Eric began to minister to her pussy, Garrett back on her other tit. If Jessy hadn't known better, he might of thought that she was undergoing horrible torture by the expression that flooded across her face.

"Oh yes! Oh god yes make me orgasm quickly Eric. Oh Jesus I need to be fucked so badly! Are you two hard?" she asked as Jessy felt her reach out and grab his raging erection. "Oh thank goodness you're both ready."

He watched as Eric licked and sucked all over her pussy, while she squirmed under them, becoming more and more animated. "Oh god, a woman isn't meant to endure this much oral without getting a cock into her! Oh yes baby right there. Make mommy cum so that she can finally get fucked!"

Jessy couldn't believe what he was hearing his mother say, and he was now so horny his cock was throbbing almost painfully it was so hard. When her whole body, and especially her hips began to vibrate under him, and she again pushed Eric roughly off of her pussy crying out and moaning, Jessy knew the time had come. He couldn't think straight he was so horny and excited. Letting go of her tit, he got up ready to get between her legs as she lay squirming and panting, meaning to ram his dick into her. She jumped up herself though, just as he was moving to do this. Confused and frustrated he watched as she raced around her room, pillaging through drawers and things.

"Oh fuck where did I put it? Ah, here it is. Thank god I kept this all these years. I don't know how many times I meant to throw it away." she said as Jessy saw that she had the bottle of lube he had once seen in her purse. "Okay, which of you drew the 'A'?" she asked.

When Garrett put his arm up, she almost raced over to him, saying, "Okay, now lay down on your back. I'm going to lube you up first, and then myself. Now when I get on you, just lay still and let me lower myself on. I'll have to go slow and take it easy at first. It's been many years since I've had anything in my ass, and I'm sure that by now it's tightened back up. Plus your cock is considerably larger than your fathers was."

By the time she finished talking, she already had Garrett's shaft glistening with lube, and was squeezing the bottle to squirt it up into her anus. She wasted no time then, positioning herself, with her back to Garrett, her legs splayed out wide in front of her. She reached down grabbing his member, holding its tip against her anus, and slowly let her hips down.

Jessy watched spellbound as Garrett's cock slowly pushed against her anus, spreading it wide until finally it started to slide into her. Inch by slow inch she lowered her hips down onto him.

"Should I lube my dick up too mom?" Jessy asked, anxious to get into her.

"Oh no Hun. My pussy is so wet you don't need anything. The ass though is not made for fucking, and doesn't lube itself. Oh my! Garrett your dick is so big!"

Wincing she lowered herself the last inch, and lay back on top of Garrett. She was squirming and panting slightly, her face flushed and obviously anxious. "Okay, Jessy get over here. Your cock is just as big, so be gentle but get it into me."

His head was swimming. Emotions and elation surging through him. It was very strange in the extreme of course, to have his own mother urgently commanding him to get his dick into her. Surprised that she seemed perhaps even more anxious than him, he moved up between her legs, feeling giddy as he moved his cock towards her. She immediately grasped him, his member in one hand, guiding it, and his buttocks in the other, pulling insistently.

As the warmth of her engulfed his dick as he slid inside, he was immediately glad that he had already cum once. The sensation was divine, and he could feel that he might loose control and be overwhelmed too quickly.

She gasped and let out an exhale fuelled by pleasure as he sank into her. Seeing his gasp of startlement, she told him, "Just relax there for a moment. Take some time to get used to the feelings, and go slowly to start."

He heeded her words. Looking down he revelled in seeing his dick buried in her, but just took several moments to soak up and adjust to the sensations of being inside of her vagina. Taking several calming deep breaths, he slowly started to move inside her, feeling her pussy clamp on him and twitch.

"Oh my god! It feels so incredible to have two in me at once. Oh but good gods you two are going to split me open. So big, so full!" she whimpered, before turning her head to the side and lunging at Eric where he impatiently waited, kneeling beside them. She sucked his cock into her mouth hungrily, letting her lips slide all the way down to his base.

Jessy couldn't fathom how she managed to do that. As preoccupied as he was, he was also fascinated, and could only imagine that she must have at least some of Eric's shaft down her throat in order to be able to get her lips all the way down to his base.

The show of watching her suck Eric off right before his face, and the feel of her pussy gripping and squeezing him as he now started to move within her in earnest, soon had him panting. Partly from exertion, but mostly from excitement and the immense effort to not loose control.

She was a mad woman. Jessy was astonished to see his mother seemingly transform into some kind of sex crazed maniac. She lay underneath him, with Garrett who was in turn under her, reaching around foundling her breasts, squeezing and twisting her nipples from behind, and his cock in her ass, while she moved under Jessy, matching and meeting his strokes within her vaginal canal. All the while sucking and licking Eric's shaft and balls, while she whimpered and moaned loudly.

Suddenly she backed off Eric, going completely rigid from head to toe, not even breathing. In the next moment Jessy felt her begin to tremble, and then full on quake under him. Her vaginal muscles started to grab him and pulse so tightly around his cock that it took every scrap of concentration and will power he could muster, not to loose his control.

Amazed, Jessy enjoyed watching his mother as she obviously was in orgasm for fifteen seconds or so, and then exhaled sharply before panting as she started to urge him into resuming his motion in her. Jessy complied starting to pump again, and felt her wrap her legs tightly around him as she went back to sucking Eric's cock.

"Oh yes. Oh fuck me hard Jessy! Harder! Oh yes! Fast and hard baby." she screamed before eagerly resuming her blow job once again. She didn't get more than a few strokes in though, before she again had to abruptly back off of Eric's cock.

She had started to orgasm again, and Jessy was already furiously trying to push back against the building pressure of impending ejaculation. As she began to tremble and spasm, her body gone rigid, Jessy tried to withdraw, panicking as he couldn't hold it any longer. She though had her legs locked tight around him, and he couldn't even begin a stroke out of her. "Ah! I'm going to loose it!"

"Ooohh... yes... cum Jessy!" his mother managed to grunt out between clenched jaws.

The way her vaginal muscles were squeezing and pulling on his cock was just far too much and Jessy felt his load begin to spurt out through his erection and deep into his mother. His own hips began to spasm and buck, driving him hard against her, as he continued to unload himself into her in great spurts. This seemed to cause her orgasm to intensify, her pussy clamping down even harder yet, her hips vibrating so fast and intense were her spasms.

Apparently this was too much for Garrett as well, as he also began to grunt out, his hips also bucking up into her, and Jessy just knew that he was also pumping her ass full of his semen. Jessy though had finished in her vagina. Panicking slightly over what he had done he tried to pull out when his ejaculation ebbed, but she still held him tight to her, only loosening her leg hold on him after her own orgasm waned, some twenty or thirty seconds later. Afterwards she panted and moaned for a few seconds, and then lunged onto Eric's waiting erection, seemingly sucking hard and frenziedly on him.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry mom. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't pull out with your legs wrapped so tight on me."

She stopped sucking on Eric for a few seconds, turning to smile back at Jessy and said, "You can't get me pregnant Jessy, I had my tubes tied after giving birth to you three. Besides, I wanted it inside, it's been so long since I've last had semen or anything else in me, so don't worry." and with that she went back to the blow job she was giving Eric.

He was relieved to hear this, and thought he should pull out of her now anyway. Her hold on him was loose enough now that he was fairly sure he could, but though he knew his erection was slowly failing he couldn't help but to enjoy the feel of moving inside her. She sure didn't seem to mind either. She was still holding him to her if loosely now, and she kept matching his now slow thrusts with her own hips.

"Come on Eric! I want to taste your semen. Fill my mouth up, please!" she begged and sucked his entire erection into her mouth again.

Jessy watched as she hungrily sucked away, feeling only a little strange to be watching her give his brother a blow job, and wondered how different it would feel to get a blow job instead. He had a hard time believing it could be anywhere near as good, but Eric sure seemed to be enjoying it. In fact, Jessy was sure he too was about to let loose, but his mother showed no sign of stopping. Rather she was going harder now that Eric was grunting.

"Oh god mom! That felt great!" Eric cried out before he collapsed backwards.

Jessy was a little stunned. Eric had obviously just finished, but there was not a single drop of semen to be seen anywhere. Then again, he figured that it should be no surprise whatsoever. She had licked up and swallowed all three of their loads when she had gotten them to cum earlier, and she had said she wanted him to fill her mouth up.

Jessy opened his mouth and asked without thinking, "Mom, do you always swallow?"

She blushed slightly, and said "Well why should I be denied the reward after working so hard for it?"

This time it was Garrett that curiously asked, "Do all women swallow?"

She laughed, but she was starting to look a little uncomfortable. "No. Not all women Garrett. Some wouldn't ever so much as taste it, but well... I happen to like the taste. It took me a little while after I met... I mean married your father to appreciate the taste. I suppose it's an acquired taste. Anyhow, your father considered it to be a part of the act. That if a woman was at all emotionally invested in the man she would swallow even if she wasn't fond of it, and it somehow rang true for me. So I always swallowed for him, and before long at all I came to truly enjoy and then even relish it."

Jennifer started to look around, her naked sons surrounding her naked form. Two of her sons were still inside her, though limp. The arousal and passion spent, what she had done began to slam home. She couldn't really blame them at all. It had been her weakness, and her need that had allowed this to happen. She had had no idea at all how badly she had been needing it until they started to try to arouse her, waking a powerful need and desire that she had been able to deny. At least she was able to deny it when there seemed no option open to her. That she had given in so easily when they showed her that she did have an option, albeit a wildly taboo option, shocked her to the core. And now she was disgusted with herself too.

"Oh god what have I done." she said as she started to get up. Jessy's and Garrett's limp penises pulling out of her.

Jessy grabbed her arm before she could take off at a run, which was exactly what she wanted to do, to flee, flee from this scene and all the emotion that was welling up in her.

"Mom..." he started, pausing as he tried to find words. Somehow taking hold of her eyes he made her look into his as he continued, "Mom you did nothing wrong. We are all adults now, and we all made our own choice to do this. I know full well that many in the world would condemn us for this, but to hell with them. They have no right to judge us. We are all consenting adults, and it's our business alone. And I know that nobody here would ever breath a word of this to anyone outside of this room. It's our secret and will stay our secret. Am I right?"

Her heart lightened a little as every head was nodding agreement. "But boys..." she began and was promptly interrupted.

"No. No buts mom. I for one will always be glad that I lost my virginity to you, and not some stranger who would mean nothing to me, and would probably leave me with a nasty gift. A nasty permanent gift to regret painfully for the rest of my days. And mom, you have to know that that's where all three of us were headed without your intervention. We've been craving female contact for months, no years now, and lately we've all been fantasizing with each other about making a trip to one of those villages. It would have happened, and likely sooner rather than later."

She could feel tears forming, but she didn't know if it was gratitude, sadness or joy. She did know that she felt at least a little bit better about herself. "Thank you Jessy, thank all of you, but..." the words were hard to find. After a moment she continued, "The way you saw me. Me your own mother, acting like some kind of harlot. These were not things you were meant to learn from me, or even know about me. It crosses a line, Jessy, and that's why the world would condemn us."

"Or maybe the world would condemn us for daring to cross a line that they haven't been able to dare themselves. It doesn't matter though, because they aren't involved. It's our business alone. And I would have you know that I don't think any less of you. Quite the opposite. I saw a passionate woman that was able to give all of herself over to her sons in a moment of need. A passionate woman that I will always feel grateful to, and will forever feel closer to for it."

After a round of "Hear, hear!" the dams burst and tears flooded down her cheeks. "Come here all of you!" she cried out as she held her arms open and she enjoyed an emotional embrace from all three of them.

She didn't want to ever let go, it felt so good, but despite everything she still felt the impropriety of embracing her sons in the nude. She made herself let go, and got to her feet, grabbing a towel to wrap about herself.

"Well... This has certainly been an eventful evening. One I will cherish thanks to my amazing three sons. But... And I mean this. It can't go on. Now I'm going to go have a shower, and I'm hogging whatever warm water there is for myself, so you three will have to make do with these. When I come back I'm going to retire early, and you three will be in your own beds." she told them as she threw them each a wet-nap from her supply on her dresser, and turned to head to the shower out beside their house.

Her mind was reeling of course as she made her way. That she had just had sex with her three sons was bad enough, but she had enjoyed it to the extreme. Having two of them inside her at once, was not only a fantasy from the early days when she had first learned that she actually enjoyed the anal her husband had wanted to try on her, but was so amazingly powerful that the actuality of it far surpassed the fantasy. She wasn't naive at all, and knew that all too often fantasies did not live up to themselves once realized.

As she climbed in the shower, surprised that there was still plenty warm water for one shower, she was mulling over another less pleasant thought. She knew full well that one night of release wasn't going to last that long. And that in fact, it could make things even harder in that now the sexual awakening had begun. The door opened so to speak. A door that may prove very difficult to shut. If she wasn't willing to continue to provide a release for them, they would likely find another way. And out here, there were no other ways that weren't fraught with real and horrible dangers.

The water felt great, washing away the sweat and the dirt, along with other things. Unfortunately there were things it couldn't wash away. The memory of what she had done, and how good it had been continued to assail her.

DeanThomas
DeanThomas
176 Followers