Isolation Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanThomas
DeanThomas
177 Followers

Having managed no headway with sorting out her thoughts, she finished up in the shower. Taking a deep breath, she turned to go find her bed as she wrapped the towel around herself while taking a step out into the great outdoors.

Jessy and his brothers had been excitedly exchanging stories about their experiences when their mother walked back in, still rapped in nothing but a towel. A towel that hid everything, yet was very evocative in the way that it only just managed to hide everything, and continually threatened to fall off. She placed her hands on her hips, adopting a serious stance and said, "Now didn't I say that you would be in your own beds when I returned? Hmm."

"Sorry Mom. We were just so caught up in talking about everything." Garrett said.

"Yes I heard a little about what you think of..." she blushed and couldn't finish.

"Your smoking hot body!" Eric finished for her, causing her to arch an eyebrow at him, which Eric only grinned at.

"Yes, well you shouldn't be thinking of your mother in that way!"

"Please mom, we have so many questions, and it's early yet. Can we just sit with you for a bit and talk?" Jessy asked.

She seemed to contemplate this for a second, and then sat down in her only chair, as her bed was currently occupied by her three still naked sons. "What did you want to ask about?"

"Well, we thought that we might get the unvarnished truth from you about dick size, and... well you know, how it feels for women?" Eric asked, and then added, "You also said that our dicks, or rather Garrett's, but we're all pretty much the same, anyway you said his was considerably larger than dads. Does that mean that we have unusually large ones?"

She smirked a bit at the tirade, but answered. "Unusually large? No, I don't think so, but then the only other erection I've ever seen in real life was your fathers. I'd say that you are well above average. As to your other question, well you'll likely get very widely different answers from different women, but in my limited experience, I'd have to say that size does make a difference. Particularly girth, and not so much length. But the thing is that it doesn't really matter. Even a small penis can make a woman orgasm, and that's all she really wants. I've heard many women complaining that their husbands or boyfriends or whatever, either can't last long enough, or don't know what they're doing or whatever and don't give them orgasms before rolling over and going to sleep. I've never heard a woman complaining that their mans isn't big enough. I have however heard one complaining that her guys was too big, and that it was uncomfortable for her. Does that answer your question?"

"Too big! Really?" Eric had an utterly bemused look as he asked this.

She smiled as she answered, "Yes, too big. For her anyway. Just like men have varying penis sizes, so to do woman have varying vaginal sizes."

"But wouldn't she just get stretched out after a few goes and be good with it?" Eric couldn't seem to wrap his head around the notion of being too big.

Their mother laughed a smirk at this and said, "Where out here have you been learning this nonsense?"

"Come on mom, we were already thirteen when Dad died."

Sadness wiped away the smirk, but she seemed to be able to put it aside quickly and answered, "The idea of women getting loose and worn out from sex is silly. It doesn't happen. Yes, sometimes from childbirth a woman will rip a little, either in the tissue of the vaginal canal itself, or the muscles that line it, if not both, and yes she may not be quite as tight after that. I suppose a large penis could do this too, but we don't simply get worn out."

There was an extended pause in the conversation, and Jessy found his eye perusing his mother. Even though he couldn't quite see anything, he found her state of undress highly provocative.

She seemed to notice that they all three were perusing her body, and became uncomfortable. "Well, I think that's enough for tonight."

"Oh please, we've learned more in the last few minutes than in all our sex-ed classes combined." Garrett complained. Jessy silently thanking him. He didn't want the night to end yet, and this was a good way to convince her to keep talking.

"What else would you like to ask about?"

"Well..." began Eric, and Jessy somehow just knew this was going to be good. "You said that an orgasm is all that a woman really wants. Those were orgasms you were having when you went rigid and started to quake, weren't they?'

She blushed furiously, squirmed on her chair and took several moments to answer during which time Jessy noticed that her towel had shifted, and he could now just see up into it, catching a shadowed view of her pussy. "Yes Eric, those were orgasms."
"So we did a pretty good job right?" asked Garrett, stealing the thunder from Eric.

Her blush intensified, but she answered, "Yes. Especially for a first time, I'd say you did very well." She had been looking down, avoiding any eye contact as she answered, but now her eyes came back up, and Jessy saw that they caught on first his dick which had just surged to a full on hard on, and then found his brothers also fully erect. She couldn't seem to decide where to look, but her eyes kept flitting back to their erections.

"Well, I'm sure I would have done a good job too then!" announced Eric.

Her face seemed crestfallen, as she took in Eric's statement. "Oh Eric honey. I'm sure you would have. I'm sorry, it does seem unfair that you are the only one that's still technically a virgin..." she stopped dead, seeming to realize what she had just said, or the import behind it. Her eyes now furtively bouncing around the room, trying not to look at their hardened cocks, yet continually flitting back to them.

She couldn't sit still, and jumped up, beginning to pace the room. She was obviously flustered. "Eric honey, I don't know that I can let you do this again. It just isn't right. I shouldn't have done what I did."

"It's alright mom. I drew the 'O' but... Well I don't want to complain. But could I just feel, you know with a finger. Just to see what it feels like inside?"

She didn't answer. Jessy could see that she was thinking frantically, and then she picked up the bottle of lube looking at it. Shocked at the apparent direction of her thoughts, he started to get his hopes up, and felt his erection harden further.

Eric too seemed to take this as a good sign, and stepped up to her side. He placed his palm against her stomach, which made her jump and look sharply at him, but she didn't move away or say anything, and Eric slowly slid his hand down to between her inner thighs and brought it back up. Her legs were together though, and he didn't seem able to fully cup her. She continued to silently look at him for a few more moments, and then she lifted one leg, placing her foot against a drawer of her dresser. Eric took this positive sign to be permission, and with his other hand, reached out to pull her towel off. This time though she grabbed that hand in her right, and with her left, reached down to where his other hand had begun to explore her vulva. Instead of pulling it away though, she took his middle finger and drew it up between her lips, and back down, after which she did pull his hand away.

Eric didn't complain, but he was obviously disappointed. She however simply brought the hand up to her face, and sucked on his middle finger, sliding her lips back off lightly and leaving it well coated in saliva. Now she brought his hand back down to her crotch, and guided his middle finger into her. As Eric started to slide his finger around inside her, she brought his other hand which she still held, down to her upper mound area, placing her own on top of it, guiding him to slide that hand down onto her clitoral region, and to start gently rubbing her there.

Within a few moments Jessy could see her breathing quicken, and her hips start to move against and with Eric's ministrations. Then she looked pointedly at Jessy and Garrett, and used a flick of her head to call them over from the other side of the room, before throwing her towel aside.

"Just watch." she whispered to them, bringing her own hands up to her tits, lightly caressing them, and closing her eyes. She enjoyed herself like this for maybe a minute, while Eric diddled her, then she reached out and took one of Garrett's hands, and proceeded to suck upon his middle finger.

She then gently pushed Eric back off of her, and guided Garrett to insert his finger into her, followed by guiding him in also rubbing her clitoral area with his other hand. She went back to her tits, lightly squeezing them, and pulling on her nipples.

Jessy found it extremely erotic to watch her doing this. He himself was massively turned on, watching as her face again became wonderfully expressive, her hips twitching and moving to the ministrations being plied to her. Her breathing became husky, and she moaned her delight.

After another minute or so, she next took Jessy's hand, and began to suck on his middle finger. He was surprised by the eroticism of this, not expecting it, and now his erection was again throbbing so hard it was somewhat painful.

Dropping to his knees as she pushed Garrett off of her, Jessy gently slid his finger in, taking but a moment to find the entry which was lower down then he expected. She was seductively warm inside, and he was also surprised to find that her vagina was somewhat tight, even on his finger.

When she took his other hand and placed it on her, guiding him with her hand atop his, and began to moan even louder, he almost lost his self control. He was so turned on he wanted to throw her down on the bed and take her, and he thought that it was perhaps his disgust with himself for even thinking that, that allowed him to master the urge.

Her moans of delight continued to increase, and she took her hand off of his, and brought both of hers up again to her breasts, where she began almost violently pulling on and twisting her nipples between soft caresses of her breasts. Her hips moved, more and more as Jessy continued to diddle her, and he could feel her clitoris swelling and hardening.

Suddenly she grabbed his hand that was rubbing her by the wrist, and stopped him as her body went rigid, her moaning ceased. She didn't seem to be bothered by the finger in her, so he kept diddling her as she started to tremble. He had no idea what it was about a woman in orgasm that was so captivating, but he was positively spellbound as she had her orgasm on his finger, and then was again collapsing against him.

He was a little more prepared for it this time, and managed to catch her more gracefully, for which he was rewarded with a beaming smile.

"Thanks for the catch!" she whispered to him, as she reached out and again picked up the bottle of lube from her dresser top as she stood back up. "You drew the 'A' this time."

Jessy felt his stunned face freeze, his breath stop and his heart lurch at her words. Suddenly he felt a cool wetness spread across his erection, and he snapped back to the world around him. A world where his mother was spreading lube over his very erect penis.

"Lie down." she told him, as she took the bottle and proceeded to again lube her anus up, all around the outside, and then holding the bottle tight to her anus and squeezing, squirted some up inside as well.

As Jessy got back on the bed, lying down in the centre, she turned to Eric and asked, "I presume you want to loose your virginity instead of another blow job?"

Eric was speechless for a change, and could only nod his head vigorously. "Alright," she told him as she climbed up on top of Jessy, "but I want your cum inside of me, so don't you dare go trying to pull out like your brother did."

Jessy felt her now lower herself down onto him, her anus applying pressure before spreading and slowly engulfing him. It was much tighter, even than her pussy had been, but it was still warm, and felt great. Not as good as her vagina had felt, but it was different enough that he was still glad of the experience.

Reaching around her he found her nipples standing out hard, and began to play with them as she lay back on top of him. To his surprise, and slight dismay, he felt Eric's cock slide into her pussy. He hadn't realized the tissue separating these two canals was thin enough to permit that, and wondered if Garrett had felt his cock in her. With a few moments of thought about it though, he decided that this slight discomfort was well worth the reward.

He quickly found that there really wasn't much he could do from underneath, and just laid back to enjoy the ride, letting his mothers movements provide the thrusting. He also found it exciting to watch her suck on Garrett's cock, fantasizing about what it would feel like to have her do that to him.

Within a short minute or so though, she pulled off of Garrett, and by now Jessy knew full well what was coming, not at all surprised as he felt her stiffen up, and begin to tremble. It was an excitement he knew he would never get used to, having her orgasm on him. This time to, he didn't have to worry about loosing control, and was able to fully enjoy all the sensations.

The minutes went by, the need to ejaculate slowly building in him, as she worked her hips above him, with Jessy counting three more of her orgasms, each one seeming to be more intense.

He was now starting to worry about his own stamina again, the pressure becoming intense as he felt her begin to go once again into the throes of orgasm. Apparently Eric too had reached his limit, and was grunting as he started to wildly buck his hips into her. This caused her to hammer her hips in the most intense spasmodic orgasm she had yet had, which of course was all Jessy could take, and he felt himself also start to buck his hips up against her as he filled her ass with his seed.

"Oh my! Oh my god that was the most intense longest orgasm I've ever had!" she breathlessly cried out when she had reached the end. "Oh my god you boys are going to get me addicted to your cocks! Oh shit, Garrett honey come here and let me finish you."

Jessy was breathless himself, and he hadn't been doing any of the work, so he was amazed as she somehow put aside her need for oxygen, and absolutely attacked Garrett's cock.

Her fierce assault was apparently more than Garrett could take, as Jessy saw him begin to gasp, and then shudder, as presumably he began to fill her mouth with his own seed. Sure enough, after a few more seconds Garrett collapsed to the bed himself.

"Oh my fuck that was good. Thank you boys... No, thank you men for the best fuck I've never even dreamed of! Now this time I'm going to finish off the warm water. Help yourselves to the wet-naps, but you should be in your beds when I get back." and with that said she got up and walked out of the room.

"Should be. She said 'should be' not will be or must be or anything like that. And she said she's getting addicted to our cocks! Holly shit!" Eric said as he ripped open a wet-nap for himself and threw the others one each.

"Ya! I bet that if we stay here, when she comes back we'll be able to do her again! We could each finish trying out all her wholes! I know I sure want to feel my dick in her pussy!" Garrett exclaimed.

Jessy was thinking along the same lines. He however was also feeling a little bad about it, as though they were now starting to exploit the situation.

Jennifer luxuriated in her shower to spite the limited remaining warmth of the water. The sun had gone down half an hour or more ago, and the solar heater had already begun to cool with it almost empty.

Her mind was already made up she knew, but she still couldn't quite believe it. She wanted to walk back inside and finish what she had started. To allow each of them to sample all three forms of sex with her. And as long as they were still in her room when she returned, she knew she was going to do it.

She already had lost count of how many orgasms she had enjoyed, and it had been so long. Not to mention that although she had always thought of herself as being rather orgasmic, she didn't think she had ever gone past eight or nine orgasms in one night before, and she knew she had already passed that count at least tonight. And, they had each been some of the most powerful, most overwhelming orgasms she could remember ever having. Or at least the ones that she got from the double penetration were. Not that the others had been weak or anything, but the double penetration was just something completely out of this world.

Besides, she also knew that she had passed the point where she could cut her sons off, without fear of them finding there way into some village girls likely diseased cunt. She knew in her bones that she wouldn't let that happen, which only left keeping them happy here at home. Damn how she wished that idea didn't give her such a thrill.

"So there you have it! Your addicted to your sons cocks, and your going to walk back in there, and become so thoroughly well fucked you'll still be sore next year!" she said aloud to herself, as she stepped out of the shower, still naked and wet as she had forgotten to bring a towel.

As she stepped through the front door, reentering the house slash tent, she could hear voices coming from her room. Wishing that that hadn't brought a gleeful smile to her face, she slowed and listened to what she could hear.

It was Jessy talking, and her heart swelled with love for her favourite son to hear what he was saying. She would never admit to any of them that she had a favourite, but as she heard him asking the others whether they could continue to take advantage of her, and the situation, she knew she would never be able to look at him differently. What did surprise her though, was that neither Garrett nor Eric, were arguing for continuing. Just quietly asking how the others figured they should handle things. Her heart swelling just that much more with love for all her sons, as she surely did love them all, she walked back into her room. Still naked, for lack of any covering available to her.

Jessy saw her first and shut up, as she walked back into her room, still naked, but also smiling broadly.

"Thank you for all being such decent men. I heard some of what you have been discussing. I know this is such a crazy strange situation, but I've been thinking myself. What I've come up with is this; We've already been incestuous, so stopping now can't change that. It could however see one or more of you going off to a village. I simply can't continence that. Not at all! I have to admit too, that as I'm sure you're all very much aware of, I have had a very orgasmic evening, so I'm definitely enjoying myself very much, and I seem to have gotten over the shock of what I'm doing with my own sons. However I do still think that this most definitely does need to stop. So what I propose, is that while we are all still here in Africa, I will continue to provide you boys with an outlet, to keep you safe. I will however be stepping up arrangements to get you back to the States, maybe even in as little as three months time. After that, this will never happen again! Or be spoken of! Until then though..." she let her words trail off, full of meaning.

Jessy was sure you could have heard a pin drop, even with the floor being heavily carpeted to keep the dirt from coming through. Seconds ticked by, with nothing but shocked faces all around.

Eric recovered first, "So you'll do this with us every night?"

"Good god no!" she gasped. "I couldn't possibly endure this kind of a night, night after night. I could..." she paused to think, and when she continued her face blushed more and more as she went on, "Well I used to enjoy giving your father a blow job each and every morning, and I could, well I would enjoy... Damn. This is still a little strange. I would enjoy giving you each a blow job in the morning. Apart from that, maybe we could set up a rotation. One of you in my bed each night."

DeanThomas
DeanThomas
177 Followers