Isolation Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanThomas
DeanThomas
176 Followers

"So no more orgies huh mom?" Eric laughed.

"Well..." her face deepened to a darker crimson, "I might enjoy a night like this once in a while!" she looked around, and seeing only smiling faces asked, "So what do you think?"

Jessy took the initiative since none of the others seemed to want to. "I think that sounds like a fantastic way to handle things. And thank you mom! You really are the best!"

Garrett and Eric were both nodding their heads, so Jessy got up, intending to go to bed. "We'll let you get some sleep now mom. Goodnight."

To his surprise, she put out a hand and stopped him. "It seems that I am more than just a little randy tonight. I want to finish. I want you each to enjoy all three forms of sex with me tonight. Is that alright?"

"As long as we all get an A-plus in sex-ed!" Eric cried out.

Jessy was used to this kind of humour from Eric, they all were, but they still chuckled slightly. What absolutely floored Jessy was his mothers response.

"Well... If you can give me another... say ten orgasms, you have a deal!" she responded with a glint in her eye. "Of course, I'll need to get you all hard again. Lie down Eric."

Jessy continued to be amazed by his mother, as he watched her climb up on top of Eric in the sixty nine position, plant her pussy firmly in his face and proceed to suck him another hard on, which she repeated with Garrett, and then with Jessy. He was pleased to be last, as he again got to be the one to give her another orgasm, however she did leave him wondering as she didn't suck his cock at all. She just planted her pussy in his face and waited for him to bring her to orgasm.

Then it hit him. As she was getting ready to plunge Eric's cock into her ass, and Garrett was eagerly waiting his turn in her pussy, it became obvious. It was his turn to experience oral, and for some reason she hadn't wanted to start until now.

With her pussy and ass both filled, she moaned once, and then leaned to the side to ever so slowly suck his almost flaccid dick into her mouth. She seemed to smile up at him, her eyes glinting in the light as he watched her. She kept his entire cock in her mouth, sucking and using her tongue against his gland as he hardened in her mouth.

He had just gotten fully erect, revelling in the exotic feel of having his dick sucked on, when she abruptly stopped. Surprised to be slightly jealous that it wasn't him giving her this orgasm, he still managed to enjoy watching her as she experienced her first orgasm with Eric and Garrett.

As soon as her throes of passion ebbed, she eagerly took him back into her mouth. And so it went, with Jessy feeling blissfully wonderful sensations which would bring him near to climax, only to have her stop while she enjoyed a climax of her own. This had a huge effect on Jessy, and he was sure that when he did finally go off, he was going to go off big. He didn't know if she knew what she was doing to him or not, but suspected that she did.

For one, she would attack him fiercely after each time she had to stop, bringing him quickly back to near release, only to slow and hold him there until she had to stop again. For another, he was aware that his mother was a mature lady, and seemed to know exactly how to please, and what she wanted.

And so it was that, when both Eric and Garrett started to grunt and finish in her, she was induced into her twelfth orgasm, and Jessy just about cursed out loud, he had been so close. To be brought to the brink that many times and denied had his balls aching with a powerful need, and Jessy found that this time he was not able to enjoy watching her in her throes.

As she quieted, she looked into his eyes, and seemed to understand. This time, she got immediately up off of Eric, and pushed Jessy down, "Here, lay back and get comfortable. This time I won't be interrupted. You two can grab extra blankets and things and settle in on the floor if you don't want to go back to your room, but my bed isn't big enough for all of us, and I will not be disturbed again tonight."

Jessy was a quivering mess, when she got down between his legs. The skin of his gland was sensitive, and his balls aching as she slowly started to suck them, before moving back to his shaft. With light lips she she sank down on hip, slowly and lightly, at first, but with a rising crescendo.

He could feel himself building back up again, and then she was sucking him in and out, hard and fast. He gasped as she brought him back to the brink, she was working hard, and kept at it, but he felt himself stuck, teetering right up near the brink for what seemed minutes. She kept at it, imploring him to let loose with her eyes as she struggled to finish him.

It was amazingly wonderful, and it was torture. He wanted and needed to let loose, but he kept teetering at the cusp. She seemed to be running out of steam, when she grabbed herself down between her legs, rubbing herself as she knew he watched her.

The excitement of watching her do this to herself, seemed to be all that he needed, and suddenly he felt himself slowly start to slide over the edge, and then the damn was bust. He didn't know if he grunted or not, but suddenly he felt himself pumping her mouth full of his seed, in one long spurt after another.

She smiled, even with his dick in her mouth he knew she smiled. Her eyes sparkling she sucked away and didn't allow a single drop to get away from her.

After a few more light kisses on his gland, she yawned before reaching for the covers bunched up at the foot of the bed. Drawing them up over herself and him, she turned her bedside lamp off. "Goodnight."

DeanThomas
DeanThomas
176 Followers